MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 3:59 pm

Unfortunately both Nicola and Uncle Tony have a track-record of being economical with the truth so it's very difficult to believe in anything they say with any sort of conviction.

Uncle T appeared to be trying his best to over-egg the pudding in retaliation to yesterdays article on the MIS investigation team.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/family-corrie-mckeague-warned-50k-9712968

Interestingly this outfit appears to be over 50k in debt and ran by a husband and wife team apparently.... It's hard not to be sceptical when public funds are mixed with dodgy private investigators.

I thought the bouncer said ages ago he ejected Corrie for being too drunk? What Nicola says just seems to confirm that? Or am I missing something here... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 4:19 pm

Nicked from Reddit (which was nicked from FB). A convo between Nicola, Uncle T and some lady called Diane:

Diane McEwan:- Can I ask why you choose to use MIS rather than an extremely reputable company who on a few occasions offered there services for free ? [...] .. the company that offered there services for free had a much better reputation than MIS.. there is a very interesting article published yesterday that really questions MISntentions in this but when posted it's quickly deleted [...] in the update tony has basically told us about his connections to MIS .. they are basically his mates [...] All at the cost of £13k .. when a more reputable company offered to do the exact same work .. earlier in the investigation for free ... does raise a few questions in my opinion [...]

Nicola Urquhart:- Diane can you tell me which company offered me there services for free please. That were able to do what I needed.

Nicola Urquhart And please Diane McEwan when you answer please remember I know exactly who has offered me and what they are capable of

Diane McEwan See this is exactly why I've ask this question because now nicola can shed any light on whats been said and what has happened and can respond correctly to the artical.. nicola I believe it's a company called AIB but could be wrong .. I don't want you post the original post because I know it's been deleted a few times previous .. I think it's a question that I am entitled to ask since I my self donated and I'm not fussed how the money is used as long as it helps nor do I care what company is used .. it's a genuine question not being asked to troll the page etc [...] people take to private forums to ask or post genuine questions .. everything else that's been falsely printed about corrie has been answered ... this so why I've asked

Tony Wringe:- Diane McEwan Diane, we were not contacted by a 'more reputable company', we had various individuals offer their Private investigation services, some for free, some for hire. They were not suited to the task that needed to be carried out. Please do not believe everything you read in the media, particularly the publication involved.
If there was no cost involved I would still choose MIS over any of the other organisations who contacted us - every time.
Yes I share a common background with the team, having served in the same part of the Military - only a fool would not make best use of the resources available to them! We are using people we know that we can trust implicitly.
You appear to have very strong opinions on this when your only source of information is the media - unless you were one of the individuals who contacted us?

Diane McEwan:- No not at all .. it was a genuine question that came from a artical I read yesterday and just wanted it cleared up .. you have done that so thank you [...] because I read something.. true or not and asked for it to be cleared up .. just like 100s of other people have whilst corrie has been missing .. their was no malice intended , it was just a question I wanted to ask

Nicola Urquhart:- Diane McEwan. I asked you to ask me. Yet you seem determined to keep upsetting the page. Your first question was followed up with a fact from yourself stating another company was more reputable. How do you know this. Because I can tell you that no company reputable or otherwise has EVER offered to do what I needed with data collection for free. I have used a company that have done this work for quarter the cost it should have been. Yet others get free press at dragging this company down and they are reputable. I have sought advice from professional who are private investigators and they have stated themselves that what I was looking for could not be provided by a PI it would have been a waste of money. Something I will not do. So if you have any more questions how about you simply ask me.

Diane McEwan:- Upsetting the page? I've asked a question and it's now been answered .. I didn't know you had been asked .. as I explained I read you had been and asked for it to be cleared up .. if my intent was to upset the page I would of posted the link to the artical in question and let people make there mind up from what I read and maybe they would of undertook why I asked she's what I did but I don't feel it's needed to post it .. my question has been answered and I'm more than happy with it .. I'm simply replying because people are questioning my intent and I'm saying why I've asked what I have

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Mon 30 Jan 2017, 4:37 pm

WS has closed again.  Any one know why?  Honestly can't keep up!!!

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:07 pm

eeejay268 wrote:WS has closed again.  Any one know why?  Honestly can't keep up!!!

Closed very early this a.m. - I assume since TW's statement was broadcast. Give the mods there time to read it, after all it is on the
website as well so should be acceptable.
I don't belong to any f/b groups but this 'private' group they have appear to have some odd ideas and theories from what I read elsewhere. Anyone here belong?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:11 pm

bluebell wrote:
eeejay268 wrote:WS has closed again.  Any one know why?  Honestly can't keep up!!!

Closed very early this a.m. - I assume since TW's statement was broadcast.   Give the mods there time to read it, after all it is on the
website as well so should be acceptable.
I don't belong to any f/b groups but this 'private' group they have appear to have some odd ideas and theories from what I read elsewhere.   Anyone here belong?

I did for a few days but left due to the mindset on there. Very suspicious. Cliques are us. I also find it exasperating to listen to the same questions being asked over and iver because they don't read the whole post.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:17 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
bluebell wrote:Read this on Reddit so bringing it over as things get deleted/lost there at times.   It's the equivalent of hearsay I suppose as apparently copied from #FC, but of some interest.   Just something and nothing though.

Nicola posted this hidden in the comments, in reply to someone called Ursula Mcevilly:-
Thank you. When I was first told by police corrie had been asked to leave in flex. I immediately asked what for. To be told he hadn't done anything wrong. He was just tapped on the shoulder and left without a problem made no sense what so ever to me. I refused to accept it. As it is not logical. I was told a big story by the DI that corrie was being cuddled by the bouncer and having a laugh it was all just the best of friends. This just wasn't right x
  Snipped

It doesn't even make sense. What exactly has been clarified? Is Nicola saying there was some kind of disagreement?

Chirps - nothing seems to make sense in this case, but I read it as the info Nicola originally put out that C was asked to leave Flex in the most friendly way actually wasn't correct.  He was staggering about and obviously drunk.

Uncle Tony's statement is on the website now and broken down into more easily read sections.   There appears to be a suggestion that something happened either at Flex or outside Mama Mia's that later became connected with C's disappearance?

Is there also a suggestion of someone he interacted with from those places involved?   But I may have misunderstood. Talk about down the rabbit hole !

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:32 pm

Hiya bluebell... Is this the passage from Uncle T you're are referring too....?

As a result of the work the team have been doing, we have already been able to challenge some of the previously held assumptions of what could or could not have happened. We now have new areas where we realise we do or do not know something relevant, such as the fact that Corrie DID meet up with his RAF mates in town; he did go into SO Bar and Wetherspoons with them. We know that he did go into Flex with at least one of his mates and we now also know more about the circumstances in which he left Flex and whilst outside Mama Mia’s. This in turn has lead us to a ‘Collection’ plan in respect to a recent event at one of these venues which may have relevance to Corrie’s disappearance.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:42 pm

Andrew wrote:Hiya bluebell... Is this the passage from Uncle T you're are referring too....?

As a result of the work the team have been doing, we have already been able to challenge some of the previously held assumptions of what could or could not have happened. We now have new areas where we realise we do or do not know something relevant, such as the fact that Corrie DID meet up with his RAF mates in town; he did go into SO Bar and Wetherspoons with them. We know that he did go into Flex with at least one of his mates and we now also know more about the circumstances in which he left Flex and whilst outside Mama Mia’s. This in turn has lead us to a ‘Collection’ plan in respect to a recent event at one of these venues which may have relevance to Corrie’s disappearance.

The bit I bolded is what I referred to Andrew yes. I really cannot make much sense of the way it is phrased though. No
Anyone else gained more clarity from it ?

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:42 pm

Well that reads like something did happen outside Either flex or mamma mias that wasn't read into properly by the police, and could now, in fact, be very relevant to why and how he disappeared.  If that's the case, you've 1, got to be kidding me! And 2 he is most likely, sadly, dead.

'Collection' I would assume relates to MIT collating all the info that's been given to the family and a fresh pair of eyes as it were, re-evaluating the info?

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:53 pm

Yes, I suppose it gives them (family) another avenue to explore as they seem to have hit a brick wall.
I do hope they don't begin to suggest publicly those seen on CCTV could be involved - that f/b page sometimes resembles a lynch
mob! imo

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:54 pm

An intelligence collection plan (ICP) is the systematic process used by most modern armed forces and intelligence services to meet intelligence requirements through the tasking of all available resources to gather and provide pertinent information within a required time limit.

Eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 30 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

So in simple English ...... looking to see who was around and about at that time ???? Pretty obvious steps in the first place to me, but then I'm not employed by the 'intelligence services' Cool

See there is another search organised by family this month, wonder where?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

Personally I think it's a load of speculative waffle to keep the army of facebook fans happy that 'things are sort of happening'....

Would the police really have missed potential key happenings caught on CCTV and not followed it up...?

Bit of a coincidence that as soon as this MIS have been called into question then suddenly there are 'other things' WHICH MAY HAVE relevance to Corrie's disappearance.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 6:16 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 30 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4172940/Labour-deputy-Tom-Watson-blasted-utter-moron.html

Labour deputy leader Tom Watson is blasted as 'utter moron' for calling missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague a woman

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Mon 30 Jan 2017, 7:12 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4172940/Labour-deputy-Tom-Watson-blasted-utter-moron.html

Labour deputy leader Tom Watson is blasted as 'utter moron' for calling missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague a woman

Pmsl. lol!

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:52 pm

Missing airman Corrie McKeague's family forced to deny he was murdered by his own brother

Internet trolls say the 23-year-old could have been killed by younger brother Darroch McKeague, 21

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-airman-corrie-mckeagues-family-9728969
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:56 pm

Admin wrote:Missing airman Corrie McKeague's family forced to deny he was murdered by his own brother

Internet trolls say the 23-year-old could have been killed by younger brother Darroch McKeague, 21

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-airman-corrie-mckeagues-family-9728969
Whatever we think of Nicola's campaign, the family do not deserve this. Despicable.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 6 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Tue 31 Jan 2017, 5:33 pm

If I am honest I became a bit hooked on the 'Corrie' case, but sadly couldn't work anything out. The similarities in this case along with the 'supposed' resolution of the Ben Needham, and McCann case speaks volumes for me. Too many similarities here in my opinion. I can't but help wonder if the Government is involved here. I do hope I am wrong. Just my thoughts as ever.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 31 Jan 2017, 6:20 pm

Been off for a couple of days on the road and way behind on this case and so was surprised there weren't more posts....Hit the home button and see GA won! Absolutely not mentioned on any news I've listened to today. I wonder why! Rhetorical, of course.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 01 Feb 2017, 12:49 am

Admin wrote:Missing airman Corrie McKeague's family forced to deny he was murdered by his own brother

Blimey... a bit out of touch with the recent developments on this today, but that was more or less the last MSM headline I would've predicted.

There was a lot of speculation in the early days about a 'family member being under surveillance' and all that... but I can't see him being involved myself.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:03 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 01 Feb 2017, 9:49 am

I thought this - completely unconnected - story was tangentially interesting because of the conflation of "bin lorry" and "mobile phone".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-38808255

I think the Corrie story might have been overtaken by the equally strange tale of Ryan Lock.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-38812873
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next