MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 Empty Daily Star, Madeleine is in caves

Post  mumof6 Mon 22 May 2017, 12:39 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/615130/madeleine-mccann-maddie-caves-burgau-praia-da-luz-portugal

THE MADDIE CAVES: Is this REALLY where to look for Madeleine McCann?
IT’S just a few miles from the resort where Maddie vanished, but could this sleepy fishing village really hold the key to her disappearance?

By Michael Havis / Published 22nd May 2017
Investigator claims Maddie McCann's body was hidden in caves

Madeleine McCann went missing from the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz while her parents dined nearby on the evening of May 3, 2007.

A missing child investigator, Paulo Pereira Cristovao, recently revealed his hunch that she was hidden mere miles away in Burgau.

Taking her east would bring you towards the busy town of Portimao, he reasoned, so it would make sense to head west.

Madeleine McCann and BurgauGETTY/MICHAEL HAVIS
MYSTERY: The true fate of Madeleine McCann has not yet been discovered
Burgau and Praia da Luz on a mapGOOGLE
NEIGHBOURS: Burgau, left, and Praia da Luz, right
“It’s very difficult ground by yourself. Carrying a body? Forget it”
There, he said, near Burgau, were underwater caves that could hide the child has she been cast into the sea.

Daily Star Online visited the village to investigate the theory and found locals were baffled by the theory.

One long-time resident said the only caves he knew of were above sea level and a nightmare to get to.

He told Daily Star Online: "I know one cave that I used to play when I was a kid. But it’s not easy to get there."

Madeleine McCann disappeared on 3rd May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal. It is the most reported case of a missing child in modern history. We take a look at the pictures that made the news

We found the route there marked by challenging hills and steep cliffs; difficult terrain by day – and forbidding by night.

And a car can’t help; the cliffs closest to the west of Burgau are only accessible on foot and locals knew of no caves to the east.

None of that recommends itself to a kidnapper under pressure, which might be why locals are sceptical of Madeleine being hidden near Burgau.

One told Daily Star Online: “It’s completely rubbish. It’s very difficult ground by yourself. Carrying a body? Forget about it.”

RUGGED: The terrain around Burgau is steep and treacherous

PICTURESQUE: The fishing village of Burgau is increasingly popular with tourists
And if there are underwater caves nearby, casting someone into the sea in the dead of night is not without challenges.

A beach to the west of town, the Praia das Cabanas Velhas, offers easier access to the sea for someone driving.

But reaching deeper waters means carrying a child over the slippery rocks at the beach’s edge by moonlight.

It also doesn’t explain why a kidnapper who doesn’t yet know they’re wanted would abduct a child and immediately abandon them.

ON THE SCENE: Star reporter Michael Havis climbed over the rocks to the waterfront
Nonetheless, there are reasons to believe Mr Cristovao’s theory that whoever took Madeleine McCann would have headed west out of Praia da Luz.

One local with knowledge of the case noted that heading east would also mean heading towards the nearest police presence, the cop shop in nearby Lagos.

Mr Cristovao, explaining his theory to the Mirror, said he reached his conclusion about the caves by climbing into "the shoes of somebody who had just taken a child".

He said: "To the east are people, buildings and a higher chance of detection. By heading west there is wilderness… It is a short walk to these rocks."

RELATED ARTICLES
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 4:56 pm

Gerry and Michael Wright were looking for something or doing something by the caves / rocks. And they weren't admiring the scenery.

Can't remember the date of that photo but I don't think it was that long after May the 3rd..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  froggy Mon 22 May 2017, 5:41 pm

Anticipate a new book coming out. "Maddie, the troglodyte years"
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 22 May 2017, 5:43 pm

There certainly are a load of trolls associated with this case........ Very Happy
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 22 May 2017, 5:51 pm

I would be interested, if someone here has photos or knowledge of a rock west of PdL in the shape of a
bracket }}}}} ....

I'll explain [preferably in PM], if and when I get replies ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 5:56 pm

I actually had to look up what troglodyte meant, froggy.

I forgot. Well I didn't know.

You could well be right.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 Empty Daily Star Is Madeleine in the Caves

Post  hesla Mon 22 May 2017, 6:17 pm

Is this guy not the one who wrote the book A Estrela de Madeleine with the Luz Key theory 5-3-2-1? Also if a small body was in a large sports bag it would be easier to carry over rough terrain IMO No telling where you could get to.
hesla
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 22 May 2017, 6:29 pm

Paddy Patterson who gave KM the Bible, flew to Luz and involved himself in the searches, kept his ear to the ground and reported back to the McCanns. Paddy took a trip to try and replace his Bible, but didn't manage to find the Christian bookstore:

After meeting with Kate, I returned to Lagos and caught a taxi to Portimao where I had previously (May 2003) visited a Christian bookstore. I went with the purpose to acquire a new bible to help me through the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I did not find the bookstore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 7:09 pm

hesla wrote:Is this guy not the one who wrote the book A  Estrela de Madeleine with the Luz Key theory 5-3-2-1? Also if a small body was in a large sports bag it would be easier to carry over rough terrain IMO No telling where you could get to.

Yes, the same chap.

And I've forgot now what the numbers alluded to. Or the theories behind it.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 22 May 2017, 9:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Gerry and Michael Wright were looking for something or doing something by the caves / rocks. And they weren't admiring the scenery.

Can't remember the date of that photo but I don't think it was that long after May the 3rd..
I think the date of the photograph is May 7 2007.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 Downlo12

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 9:16 pm

Evening, doc.

A mysterious photo. I can't remember the origin (again), but the dates sound right.

So what were they really doing...

Something to do with 'evidence'. And the opposite of trying to find any, imo.

I sort of recall that they didn't know they were being snapped and a long range'un got 'em. Unaware.

Intriguing pic whichever way you look at it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 9:49 pm

5-3-2-1 Madeleine McCann.... If you Google.

A bit of info. Although a lot of it is from CMoMM before they banned everybody and turned into a Pro-McCann site back in 2013.

Might be more about it elsewhere.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 22 May 2017, 10:08 pm

Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection. So MW flew out to Portugal on May 5 2007, on May 6 he met the girl at the pizza stall who told him about her dad's sighting. The photograph was taken on May 7 and on May 8 the Scenic was rented by a golfing party which includes someone also called Michael Wright. I don't know how much digging around this coincidence was done but it's interesting. MW returned to the UK on May 12 and then flew back to Portugal on May 14, staying for four more days. I wonder what day the other Michael Wright flew back? It looks like GM is on his phone texting and the photograph was taken by a press photographer. On Dee's post it says the police may know who he was texting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 22 May 2017, 10:33 pm

Just seen your post doc as it got swallowed up in the other latest thread/news stuff.

So May the 7th.. When it was taken. A few days later but enough time to perhaps retrieve / distort / manipulate.... Etc etc
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 22 May 2017, 11:26 pm

On May 8 2007 Neil Patterson flew to Portugal. On May 8 2007 John Brown and Michael Wright, collected the Renault Scenic from Faro airport at around four thirty. Neil Patterson said in his statement, "I caught a ride from the airport to Praia da Luz with someone I know." He doesn't say who this is and claims he met up with Kate and Gerry only once, on the morning of May 11. A lot seems to have happened after May 6, when Michael Wright learnt about the George Burke sighting. The golfers returned the Scenic to the airport on May 15 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Tue 23 May 2017, 8:36 am

He looks like Home Alone star McCaulay Culkin. The Star keep banging' on about the Morocco sighting, one turned out to be an anonymous male from Yorkshire and the other was this lady:

Mari Olli, a “Norwegian tourist”, lives in Fuengirola on Spain's Costa del Sol. The incident happened at around 10am on Wednesday, May 9, at a petrol station next to the Ibis Palmeraie Hotel on the outskirts of Marrakech. She was on holiday in Marrakech witrh her British husband when she saw the child she thinks Madeleine. She says that she didn't come forward then because she was unaware of the missing four year old Maddie but, at the time of reporting, said that she was 99.9% certain it was Madeleine McCann. The Moroccan Police have confirmed that they viewed to CCTV video. Mrs Mari Pollard is seen coming inside the shop and buying water and other small items. But there was no record of a child in these images. Videos from CCTV cameras at both hotels were checked. There was no child matching Madeleine's description. Mari Olli is married to Ray Pollard, who was born and raised in Groby, close to Glenfield Hospital, where Gerry McCann has been working since 2000. The McCanns moved from Glasgow to the city of Leicester in that same year and bought a house at Rothley, close to Groby, 1½ years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Tue 23 May 2017, 9:28 am

At first reading, one might almost be inclined to think that this "sighting" did not involve actually seeing anything.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 May 2017, 9:29 am

I've never heard of him until now.

My gut reaction of BUNKUM! is backed by the comments here under the heading Criticism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_Henry
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 23 May 2017, 9:43 am

Never heard of this Tyler kid either and yes he does he look very much like Macaulay Culkin.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 23 May 2017, 8:53 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection.

You might also find this interesting, then.

http://fakedabduction.com/2010/06/madeleine-finders-sudden-death-and-burial-in-skipton/
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Tue 23 May 2017, 10:01 pm

Thank you unreorganised, it's real down the rabbit hole stuff. I found a new name today, John Geraghty. He has links with the golf course, had a villa near the golf course and gave the keys to the church to the McCanns. I think he returned the hire car after the McCanns returned to England.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:17 pm

Lorraine not happy after backing this charity....

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 29 DCjUxztXUAAFmwM

This I presume is the same story out a couple of days ago and now on the front of the paper shown above.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/817710/Veterans-conman-stole-charity-money-donations-James-Reilly

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 17 Jun 2017, 10:21 pm

It's not the first time that Lorraine has been taken for a mug but she hasn't twigged on the other one yet!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 04 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

I'll put this load of garbage here though I'm unsure if it originated in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/634498/magaluf-party-tattoos-drunk-madeleine-mccann

Some of the comments on this Australian tabloid TV site will have you banging your head at the sheer stupidity of the them.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAustralia/posts/1820788717931313?comment_id=1821000897910095&notif_t=share_comment&notif_id=1501835786765220
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next