MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton's documentary

+48
What's_up_doc?
Guinea Pig
espeland
PMR
Neveronasunday
kylie
AndyB
PeterMac
Hellsbells
pennylane
coppernob
Burst
seahorse
Walt
Bampots
Mo
costello
Anne
Popcorn
Chop Suey on Toast
wjk
bluebell
Inca
Helenmeg
Jellybot
TheTruthWillOut
Thetruth
Antonia
Rowena
nobodythereeither
Meteor
Cristobell
Ixta
margaret
dogs don't lie
Marky
Dee Coy
Poe
Mimi
Freedom
Châtelaine
candyfloss
chirpyinsect
Baldrick
chilli
Tristar
Justformaddiemccann
Andrew
52 posters

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 28 Empty Re:The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann-Sonia Poulton.

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 8:32 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
costello wrote:

Why does Sonia Poulton's up and coming Documentary bother you so much. I remain positive that it will be aired no doubt sooner than this case will be solved, in my opinion. What I really would like to know is why do a few posters (including yourself) continually pick on Cristobell, there really is no need. I wouldn't be on this amazing forum today if Cristobell hadn't pointed me in the right direction re- her blog, and I am sure many posters will agree.

What makes you think Sonia's documentary bothers me just because I question it? I would prefer if it was a rip-roaring success, however if she had just shut up produced and launched it without the 'I'm making a documentary' which was commissioned and will be aired on mainstream TV (independently financed in reality, probably never be seen on mainstream), then personally for me it would have held more credibility.

As with loads in this case, we question when we don't know the truth or evidence etc. Why should this proposed documentary be any different, we did it with the 2tv2 documentary trailers and nobody batted an eyelid.

I really think you have answered your own question here.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 28 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton's documentary

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 8:42 pm

Too many amateur psychologists on this thread, it's a discussion forum, I was discussing what we've seen so far from the trailer and Sonia's web page, it will make no material difference to my life (nor plenty others) if this is the best or worst documentary in the world. If we have to wait on outcomes then we may as well pack up now.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 16 Oct 2015, 8:47 pm

I think everyone will agree there can only be two outcomes with the doc for Sonia and Cristobell:

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 28 Elsa_frozen_oscar_winner_by_ninitynine-d79pt67

Or

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 28 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxnunmBRETrrsHYXTys096zyqOCnuhCPrWWsSA2ghrhifb7cX2

Its just a joke Cristobell and Sonia! lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 8:48 pm

Mark Souster is also a well known journalist and commentator. He has a 15 page thread devoted to him. Nobody's come on and said we aren't allowed to discuss his work, what he might or might not be producing etc etc. I sort of agree with HKP here. What's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:00 pm

Resistor wrote:Mark Souster  is also a well known journalist and commentator.  He has a 15 page thread devoted to him.  Nobody's come on and said we aren't allowed to discuss his work, what he might or might not be producing etc etc.  I sort of agree with HKP here.  What's the difference?
Resistor there are 10 threads that have been started here and discussed SP and her work etc., so please do not come out with things like that and say that anyone has said such a thing when they haven't.   What Freedom and I are trying to do is keep it friendly, when people are being accused of various things.   I am now fed up with saying the same thing, over and over on here.......  You know perfectly well discussion is allowed so let's  just keep to the subject.  Thank you.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton's documentary  - Page 28 Empty Re:The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann-Sonia Poulton.

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:12 pm

Resistor wrote:Mark Souster  is also a well known journalist and commentator.  He has a 15 page thread devoted to him.  Nobody's come on and said we aren't allowed to discuss his work, what he might or might not be producing etc etc.  I sort of agree with HKP here.  What's the difference?

Apologies Resistor I thought HKP had gone for tonight, I had looked forward to his continuous discussion tomorrow. I think we would be off topic discussing Mark Souster on this thread. But there again it is totally up to Candyfloss and Freedom.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:21 pm

costello wrote:

Apologies Resistor I thought HKP had gone for tonight, I had looked forward to his continuous discussion tomorrow. I think we would be off topic discussing Mark Souster on this thread. But there again it is totally up to Candyfloss and Freedom.
What made you think I was gone?
Resistor was giving an example as I did with 2&2TV where the ‘authors‘ have been treated entirely differently to Sonia, heavy questioning ensued with both of these but we're not allowed to follow the same methods with Sonia. It's all very well waiting for the documentary to be aired but already we have seen that Sonia's team has been economical with the truth, it's only right that we can discuss this.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:31 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
costello wrote:

What made you think I was gone?
Resistor was giving an example as I did with 2&2TV where the ‘authors‘ have been treated entirely differently to Sonia, heavy questioning ensued with both of these but we're not allowed to follow the same methods with Sonia. It's all very well waiting for the documentary to be aired but already we have seen that Sonia's team has been economical with the truth, it's only right that we can discuss this.

Got it in one no problem, try and stay calm until the release of the Documentary.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:35 pm

Why anyone is getting their underwear in a twist and not staying calm over this, I really don't know, Costello!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:47 pm

Exactly Freedom, I really can't see what all the fuss is about. I have a good feeling that Sonia Poulton will come up trumps here. Again just my opinion. I't has to be a plus either way.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 16 Oct 2015, 9:54 pm

That's two in a row talking about keeping calm, what imaginations some have, why would anybody on this thread be less than calm? It's been a long day in the Phooey household so I'll sign off to read my Hong Kong book of kung fu

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:06 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:That's two in a row talking about keeping calm, what imaginations some have, why would anybody on this thread be less than calm? It's been a long day in the Phooey household so I'll sign off to read my Hong Kong book of kung fu

I for one have been up since 4.30am this morning. But as ever I always remain calm and have a healthy out look on life.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:25 pm

I am at a complete loss here. How can one discuss/critisise something, which isn't known/hasn't materialised yet .. ?
On that note,  I bid you all good night :-)

Last edited by Châtelaine on Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:32 pm

Thank you Chatelaine.

I was beginning to think it was me having more than usual senior moments.

Good night.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:41 pm

Sonia and Cristobell are fighting for the truth for Madeleine and Brenda, aren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:45 pm

Cool You know what the Hong Kong book of Kung foo say chop? When your in hot water.....pull the plug! Very Happy

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 16 Oct 2015, 10:49 pm

Bampots wrote: Cool You know what the Hong Kong book of Kung foo say chop? When your in hot water.....pull the plug! Very Happy
lol!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neveronasunday Sat 17 Oct 2015, 7:56 am

I admire the optimism of some of you but what you are hoping for is impossible. If this programme ever goes out on mainstream TV (and that itself is questionable), this forum will be full of disappointed contributors the following day
Neveronasunday
Neveronasunday

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015, 8:51 am

Neveronasunday wrote:I admire the optimism of some of you but what you are hoping for is impossible. If this programme ever goes out on mainstream TV (and that itself is questionable), this forum will be full of disappointed contributors the following day
+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Sat 17 Oct 2015, 9:09 am

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Neveronasunday wrote:I admire the optimism of some of you but what you are hoping for is impossible. If this programme ever goes out on mainstream TV (and that itself is questionable), this forum will be full of disappointed contributors the following day
+1

And another +1.The only thing of any worth will from the Portuguese appeal court and maybe OG,shan't hold my breath waiting on that though.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Sat 17 Oct 2015, 9:14 am

the problem here is that even after discussing it for over 8 years we still don't know many of the facts let alone have a solution that stands up to the demands of the English court system. I have always enjoyed reading the various theories of contributors to this forum and the others too but the MSM can't single out one of those theories and present it as the truth or even a possible truth.
remember when the BBC thought they had a story about Lord McAlpine based on rumours that had been on internet forums for years. The beeb fell way below acceptable standards of research when compiling the programme and the consequences were dire.
whatever is said in SP's show will be subject to the utmost scrutiny by carter ruck among others. So the absolute most you can hope for is stuff like "there was no evidence of an abductor" or "tannerman is impossible" but nothing that actually points the finger at anyone in particular.
and that's a good thing because I don't agree with many of the theories I've read about what happened ... including the favoured theory of what appears to be one of the main contributors to this programme.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 17 Oct 2015, 9:55 am

Oh sh#t, really, have you seen it already? Is it just things we already know, or does KM speak with SP?
Well, if we all will be disappointed the next day on here, maybe this thread should be closed til it's aired?

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Sat 17 Oct 2015, 10:00 am

dogs don't lie wrote:

Oh sh#t, really, have you seen it already? Is it just things we already know, or does KM speak with SP?
Well, if we all will be disappointed the next day on here, maybe this thread should be closed til it's aired?

Yes but what importance can be placed on it,PJ and SY are the ones to place any importance on.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Oct 2015, 10:14 am

dogs don't lie wrote:

According to Sonia's own web page the documentary is based only on information already in the public domain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Neveronasunday Sat 17 Oct 2015, 10:17 am

The law places restrictions on what unproven accusations can be made regarding unsolved crimes so it isn't necessary to have seen a preview of the programme

In any case, it isn't the media's job to solve things like this; it's the job of the police and they are already investigating in two different countries. 18 detectives are still on the case in London, and there have been at least that number for the last four years

Moreover, I wonder how one person with a few internet titbits, some contacts and a bit of gossip, can possibly reach a watertight conclusion before the combined efforts of Scotland Yard and the PJ, to the extent that any media outlet would be confident enough to broadcast it?
Neveronasunday
Neveronasunday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next