MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured

+4
Poppy
Justformaddiemccann
Freedom
candyfloss
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured Empty Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Oct 2014, 4:58 pm

Seems ITV are featuring Missing People charity all next week, here is the promo video with Kate and Gerry McCann............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yDQWhqephw

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured Empty Re: Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Oct 2014, 5:03 pm

I was unable to watch it until I'd removed the safety mode setting - the one which tells me if there is any offensive content.

How appropriate in view of who appears in it!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured Empty Re: Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Oct 2014, 5:10 pm

Freedom wrote:I was unable to watch it until I'd removed the safety mode setting - the one which tells me if there is any  offensive content.

How appropriate in view of who appears in it!

lol!   I didn't have that Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 30 Oct 2014, 5:53 pm

Oh please, this has been getting out of hand for years, what is it? Is it the money? The fame? These two should still be on their hands and knees looking for their child who they think is alive and well somewhere.
IMO and sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:30 pm

Well i hope if it's featuring all week that April and Ben's mums are going to feature too? Looking at the video Gerry doesn't want to be with her or be there IMO.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:31 pm

I can't see the vid now, watched it earlier but now says its private??

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:34 pm

How strange. How can it be private when it's being shown as a trailer on TV?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:35 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:I can't see the vid now, watched it earlier but now says its private??

It does indeed,wonder what that is all about?
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:41 pm

Maybe they've realised the mcs can't help us find a missing child? After all, they haven't found their own!
It was silly them saying that anyway. Even the you tube link says the same?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 30 Oct 2014, 10:51 pm

Not to worry we will have an edited edition tomorrow.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Thu 30 Oct 2014, 11:40 pm

Maybe a bit off topic but where is Cristobell? no tweets no nothing,hope she is ok maybe she is in contact with Sonia? stay safe Cristobell flower

She was online here yesterday.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 31 Oct 2014, 7:47 am

I often watch Good Morning Britain, whilst having breakfast before work. Which I'm doing now. I saw the K and G missing people thing advertised a couple of days ago about next week but not seen it since so not sure if it was just a one off..

Interesting that the video above has 'gone private'.

Maybe they have realised what a backlash it will create having these 2 'neglectful parents' on and quickly decided to pull it all together. Or edit it out so K and G will not be appearing on the screens. Not sure.

Guess will find out next week anyway...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 31 Oct 2014, 7:49 am

Ignore that last post. Typical as soon as I pressed send, K and G popped up with the Missing People advert.

Bizarre... Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 9:18 am

Anyone know when Kate joined the Missing People charity ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 31 Oct 2014, 9:45 am

ChillyHeat wrote:Anyone know when Kate joined the Missing People charity ?

Not sure exactly CH - but I believe it was around summer of 2012 she was made 'ambassador'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:01 am

Andrew wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:Anyone know when Kate joined the Missing People charity ?

Not sure exactly CH - but I believe it was around summer of 2012 she was made 'ambassador'.

Thanks for that Andrew...

http://www.amscreen.eu/2012/07/amscreen-supports-kate-mccanns-missing-people-campaign/
The CEO of Amscreen is Simon Sugar. He is the son of Lord Alan Sugar.

Last edited by ChillyHeat on Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:12 am

Can't see what connects Kate Mccann to that short video myself.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:23 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:23 am

Andrew wrote:Can't see what connects Kate Mccann to that short video myself.......

From the link...

The UK’s largest digital out of home media owner Amscreen has today announced that they will be supporting the Missing People charity by donating network space towards the biggest digital billboard campaign in British history.

The campaign, backed by the charity’s ambassador Kate McCann, will see the UK’s largest digital media owner broadcast appeals nationally across its network of screens. The flexible, real-time nature of the network offers the charity the ability to drive national awareness literally within minutes of the individual being reported as missing. With content being donated on around 3000 sites across Amscreen’s healthcare and forecourt networks, the ads will reach nearly 25million UK adults in these vital days after the initial missing report. Advertisements will include details of individual missing people, creating awareness of the new number to call for sighting – 116 000 – and harnessing the public’s help to join the search.

To me its the so called Amber Alert.

http://www.amberalert.eu/News.aspx?newsid=48
Is this why CEOP were so involved so so early ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:27 am

Freedom wrote:Me neither.

It was in The Sun - so it had to be true - in July 2012.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4420309/Madeleine-McCann-mum-becomes-ambassador-for-missing-people.html

Apologies...I should have maybe left out the video. I was unsure when she joined and the video was just a date referance. I thought it was a later time she joined Embarassed
Will edit post

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

Freedom wrote:Me neither.

It was in The Sun - so it had to be true - in July 2012.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4420309/Madeleine-McCann-mum-becomes-ambassador-for-missing-people.html

Thanks Freedom... From Ambassador to Amscreen in the same month, July 2012 Smile

(Just thinking out loud, sorry all if my posts seem pointless, to me it feels like its all planned)

I will shut up Embarassed
Smile

Back to top Go down

Missing People promo video with the McCanns featured Empty Missing People trailer found!

Post  Freedom Sat 01 Nov 2014, 5:12 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KgVrZwvqSE

Here it is again with thanks (I think) to Joana Morais.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Nov 2014, 6:46 am

Well the Mccanns were on Good Morning Britain this morn. Although pre-recorded so be interesting to see if they actually put in a 'live' appearance.

Kate Garraway (presenter) - "a child goes missing every 5 minutes in the UK"

That is a hell of a lot of children that go missing then.

In other words. Bollux.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 03 Nov 2014, 9:16 am

The timing of this is odd.

This week is the run up to Remembrance Sunday on the 100th anniversary of World War I and slap-bang in the middle of the red poppy campaign. This is a week that practically writes itself as far as the media are concerned and you only have to look at the sheer number of people visiting the Tower to see the ceramic poppies to know that the interest is there.

The run up to Christmas is when people think of loved ones so a week in December would be far more successful in marketing terms.

Of course, I'm working on the assumptions that the Missing People charity does actually care about missing people and that the McCanns are doing this out of the goodness of their hearts and not as an attempt to distance themselves from Brenda Leyland's death and the new dna tests.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:49 am

http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/missing-people-kate-gerry-mccann-paul-coral-jones-hugh-grant

Comments allowed as well although probably for not much longer.

Why is sucked hacked off Hugh Grant a patron for missing people anyway...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next