MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary.

Post  costello Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:11 pm

Resistor wrote:
Andrew wrote:I must admit Poe. I had similar thoughts too.

Can't stand Clarence but this doesn't appear his style at all. Especially when not heard a pip squeak from him in god knows how long.

"if we're going down - then your all coming down" 

It will be a bitter fight to the end. That's for sure.

Imo etc.

Maybe Clarence never said anything at all.  Maybe Tracey Kandhola made all that stuff up as well.  Both Sonia and Lee Ryan have said she's printed a pack of lies.  This should be interesting.  

My thoughts too. I would have thought Clarence couldn't afford to be embroiled in this case once again so near to the Election. Not that I think he is going to win in Brighton, but he must think he has a chance.

Last edited by costello on Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:26 pm

Tracey K talking a load of nonsense then.

I hear she's gym buddies with KM apparently.

According to this she has written 82 articles in near 8 years and the majority is all McRelated.

http://journalisted.com/tracey-kandohla

Is she a freelance on the McPayroll then.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 20 Apr 2015, 7:27 pm

Châtelaine wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote: [...]
It would appear that Sonia's detractors didn't think of it being commissioned overseas.
It's not necessarily commissioned, Chirpy. It can be partially pre-financed or sold after completion. From what I understand, SP working with camera, who also does sound and maybe one additional assistant, the major costs are that cameraman and [part-time] assistant, material and video editing, possibly some audio post-production. Supposing that SP will only charge her own time, when the doc has been sold.
Didn't Cristobell tell us that SP had been commissioned to produce the doc? Apologies if I got the tech details wrong. I  just meant they didn't expect the US connection. They have all been speculating on who would pick it up mentioning C4 C5 etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 8:11 pm

Andrew wrote:
I hear she's gym buddies with KM apparently.

Yeah; way to be objective!

We should listen to this woman because..... well, why? I'd get more journalistic integrity from the dog.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 26 Apr 2015, 11:50 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton
· Apr 25
@MaryFrancesFlem hello Mary, we are just waiting for Amaral decision from Lisbon and then we finish filming. Will have more details then.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary.

Post  costello Sun 26 Apr 2015, 12:02 pm

This has to be good news. There obviously had to be a reason for the delay, I hope the verdict is released soon.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 27 Apr 2015, 11:43 am

@SoniaPoulton My understanding is that verdict won't be announced publicly- just parties involved notified. Are you in touch with Mr Amaral?

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton
@LisaHitchin for reasons I can't go into on Twitter. I am acknowledging your tweet to say we will put out details soon.
Reply Retweet Favourite
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 30 Apr 2015, 5:46 pm

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 8h8 hours ago
Just completing a six-month long documentary project. Shocked at change in attitude towards #mccann in that time. Like a dam breaking.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton   @JeanAked @real_zm_ agree with both of you. I was more reflecting on media colleagues who have done a 360 since I started

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 30 Apr 2015, 6:10 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  · 8h8 hours ago  
Just completing a six-month long documentary project. Shocked at change in attitude towards #mccann in that time. Like a dam breaking.

Sonia Poulton
‏@SoniaPoulton   @JeanAked @real_zm_ agree with both of you. I was more reflecting on media colleagues who have done a 360 since I started

Pedant alert! If they have done a 360, their views haven't changed!

More alarming is that only in the last six months have these 'media colleagues' changed their views. So they had zero doubts about the M's before that. Hard to believe.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 02 May 2015, 11:59 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton  · 8h8 hours ago  

Sonia Poulton

Pedant alert! If they have done a 360, their views haven't changed!

More alarming is that only in the last six months have these 'media colleagues' changed their views. So they had zero doubts about the M's before that. Hard to believe.

The media were there from day one so I don't for one second believe they had zero doubts. Perhaps the change in view is from "we mustn't upset the McCanns" to "get the gloves off we're going to destroy the McCanns".
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 04 May 2015, 12:29 pm

Putting the tweets just posted (thank you) in here too.........

Sonia Poulton@Sonia Poulton May 1

I've faith in #2015 # Year of Transparency. All that is hidden shall be revealed. Wishing all who see this. Lovely w/end.
I'm on a mission. x

Sonia Poulton‪@SoniaPoulton
Completing filming in Portugal ‪#McCann talk to many locals. People in Praia da Luz tell me community never recovered.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 06 May 2015, 10:54 am

Another tweet from Sonia just a few mins ago.

· 5 mins 5 minutes ago
Who was the mysterious 'Smithman'? #mccann

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 CEUEnHtW8AAXKyt

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 06 May 2015, 10:54 am

· 8 secs 8 seconds ago
@MrsWaspie @CygnusX336 Indeed Mrs. W. We extended time because it evolved as we began recording. Definitely worth more time invested in it.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 06 May 2015, 10:58 am

· 2 mins 2 minutes ago
@MrsWaspie @CygnusX336 lol behave! I'm overwhelmed by what we have gathered and the interest in our take of things.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Wed 06 May 2015, 11:21 am

Cant wait for Sonia Poulton to get this out there,looks to me as if she has gone the extra mile,well done Sonia
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 06 May 2015, 11:22 am

chris wrote:Cant wait for Sonia Poulton to get this out there,looks to me as if she has gone the extra mile,well done Sonia

Yes, really looking forward to seeing it also.

I wish she would announce when it will be aired.

Surely can't be long away now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Wed 06 May 2015, 12:44 pm

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Smithm11" />
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Wed 06 May 2015, 1:13 pm

PeterMac wrote:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 <a href=Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Smithm11" />

Absolutely Brilliant.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Wed 06 May 2015, 2:45 pm

Andrew wrote:
chris wrote:Cant wait for Sonia Poulton to get this out there,looks to me as if she has gone the extra mile,well done Sonia

Yes, really looking forward to seeing it also.

I wish she would announce when it will be aired.

Surely can't be long away now.

I suppose when you are filming a investigative documentary it is different than from a predetermined script.
You just don't know what you might discover that might lead you further down a path or even down new paths. The point is when to draw the line and just produce what you have got. Maybe Sonia hasn't reached that point yet.
Like (almost) everyone I am really looking forward to seeing what she has discovered but happy to wait until she is satisfied with her work.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 06 May 2015, 9:54 pm

It's very much like a pack of pringles. Once you start, you can't stop.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 08 May 2015, 7:06 pm

Laid Bare blog has done a article about Sonia's doc: http://laidbareblog.blogspot.co.uk/

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 08 May 2015, 7:15 pm

A good read.

Really can't wait to see this doc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 08 May 2015, 7:20 pm

That it specifically touches on the big hurdle of legalities surely means a UK TV station is going to be broadcasting it?

Question is, which one?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 17 Empty Re:Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for her documentary.

Post  costello Fri 08 May 2015, 7:37 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:That it specifically touches on the big hurdle of legalities surely means a UK TV station is going to be broadcasting it?

Question is, which one?

My money is on Sky, I have a feeling Mr Murdoch might just surprise us here. Rebekah Brooks returning to the Digital side of the Sun (I think not) a more of a prominent role personally, coupled with the fact the Murdoch tabloids seem to be losing a bit of cash at the moment. Just my thoughts and hoping it will happen.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 08 May 2015, 7:43 pm

Sky will certainly be at the front of the queue when it all kicks off.

Channel 5 for Sonia's doc. Maybe.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next