MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Popcorn Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:14 pm

Hope wrote:Matthew Freud fathered a child with his wife's friend 2 years before they divorced. Elizabeth, Rupert's daughter, was reported to be devastated. Their own daughters had played with the baby in their home.

M Freud closeness with Tony Blair caused problems with his father in law. Murdoch turned on Blair,once close enough for Blair to be Godfather for Rupert's youngest daughter, believing his wife Wendi to have a crush on Blair that contributed to their marriage ending.

Could Murdoch be somehow getting his revenge on the Freud's?

That thought crossed my mind but the first place I saw this story covered with the McCann angle was the Telegraph, and all the papers have the Freud story - I assume - because the embargo has been dropped to allow coverage of the documentary on ITV tonight.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:24 pm

Cristobell Author ‏@RosalindaHu · 4h

THE #MCCANNS THE #FREUDS AND THE CONSPIRALOONS
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/ #clementfreud

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:47 pm

Og aren't telling any one diddly squat,fishing expedition by a family friend.Mind you can see why a botched burglary would come into it,83 at the time,some cat burglar.

Last edited by Heisenburg on Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Jemima Golsmith

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:47 pm

Matthew Freud is now dating Jemima Goldsmith, daughter of Sir James who fathered at least 8 children with 4 women. Jemima was close friends with Princess Diana and they were often pictured together and they could be taken for sisters. It was a rumour in the sixties that Frances Spencer was one of Goldsmith's conquests.

What a small town London is!
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 15 Jun 2016, 5:51 pm

Popcorn wrote:
Hope wrote:Matthew Freud fathered a child with his wife's friend 2 years before they divorced. Elizabeth, Rupert's daughter, was reported to be devastated. Their own daughters had played with the baby in their home.

M Freud closeness with Tony Blair caused problems with his father in law. Murdoch turned on Blair,once close enough for Blair to be Godfather for Rupert's youngest daughter, believing his wife Wendi to have a crush on Blair that contributed to their marriage ending.

That thought crossed my mind but the first place I saw this story covered with the McCann angle was the Telegraph, and all the papers have the Freud story - I assume - because the embargo has been dropped to allow coverage of the documentary on ITV tonight.

What embargo Popcorn? I'm struggling with this frankly - why, oh why, is so much kept secret?
All these coincidences/connections suddenly coming to light after 7 years. What a bluddy awful mess this all is. (rant over).

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:00 pm

Hope wrote:Matthew Freud is now dating Jemima Goldsmith, daughter of Sir James who fathered at least 8 children with 4 women. Jemima was close friends with Princess Diana and they were often pictured together and they could be taken for sisters. It was a rumour in the sixties that Frances Spencer was one of Goldsmith's conquests.

What a small town London is!

It just seems to go on and on.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:18 pm

bluebell wrote:
Popcorn wrote:

What embargo Popcorn?   I'm struggling with this frankly - why, oh why, is so much kept secret?  
All these coincidences/connections suddenly coming to light after 7 years.  What a bluddy awful mess this all is.  (rant over).

Sorry, I don't have any special insider knowledge. However the news about Clement Freud being a paedophile seems to have come out because there is a documentary to that effect being shown on the TV tonight. Often newsworthy information is embargoed (especially stuff from celebs upcoming autobiographies, for example), and although journalists are allowed access for review purposes, they are not allowed to publish details before the agreed date, so they can publicise said book/film/TV documentary, without 'spoiling' the story.
I do not know whether the contents of the Freud documentary were embargoed as I do not work on a newspaper, however the fact that all the papers ran with a major expose pretty much 24 hours to the minute before the programme is being shown suggests to me that the content of the programme was embargoed.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:42 pm

Several bits and bobs......Sky did run story earlier on at breakfast today but compared to the innocent Brenda Leylaands all day rolling news we should ask where the alliegences lie?

The celebs on Freuds books run like a who's who of the McCann case, Phillip Green,Bob Geldof(missing people), Mitchell worked for them,Mathew was mates with Brown and Blair! I'm sure plenty other links wait to be aired.
Cyril Smith was protected by the security services so perhaps we can assume Freud would have been too. They may even have been employed by them..who knows......I do know that nothing in this tragedy could remotely be call simple anymore so perhaps we can dispell with KISS and Occam's razor eh??

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:46 pm

AVENGER
‏@REBELTROOP
BREAKING: Expect some developments in the next 48 hours concerning #cliffrichard and CPS @ciabaudo @chrisstacey1 @Sunnyclaribel

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Jun 2016, 6:47 pm

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 54m54 minutes ago

Been making five 1hour progs for some time now & had no involvement in #ITVExposure Freud allegations prog. His wife's response is telling

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty OPPENHEIMERS

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:06 pm

Just read an article in the Standard that socialite,heiress and artist Emily Oppenheimer is a close friend of Elizabeth Murdoch ex Freud. Oct 6 2014, English Standard. Who will support whom in Freud divorce.

So now we have the Oppenheimer / Edmonds / Hodge links as well as Earl Spencer, Cameron, Brown, Murdoch, Brooks........all connected by the Freud name.

IMO as usual.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:08 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/15/police-were-told-two-years-ago-about-clement-freuds-madeleine-mc/

Police were told two years ago about Clement Freud's Madeleine McCann connection but 'did nothing' victim says

Gordon Rayner, chief reporter  Martin Evans
15 JUNE 2016 • 7:00PM

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann were alerted two years ago to paedophile Sir Clement Freud's connection to the case, but did nothing, one of his victims has revealed.

Vicky Hayes, who was groomed by Freud for years before he raped her as a teenager, was left with an "uneasy" feeling about Freud's motives after reading that he had befriended the McCann family and cooked for them at his holiday home in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

She said it was "odd" that Freud had sought out the McCanns, because he was a "private person" who did not enjoy the media spotlight when he was not performing.

In her book, Madeleine, Kate McCann describes how Freud contacted the family two months after the three-year-old disappeared and invited them for dinner at his villa around 600 yards from their Ocean Club apartment. He kept in touch with them and played host a second time weeks later.

Ms Hayes told ITV News: "I read Kate McCann's book and was immediately upset and anxious that Clement Freud had invited the McCanns to his home.

"He was a private man, not the type to suddenly befriend  a couple who had intense media attention. It really jarred with me, left me feeling very uneasy. He had a home in Praia da Luz, but why invite them and cook for them?

"Nobody else would have thought Freud capable of abuse and rape but he did it to me.

"He was capable of anything."

She reported her concerns to her local police force in Suffolk, and her son wrote to the Metropolitan Police to pass on his mother's account and concerns over Freud's connection to the McCanns. They received no response.

Ms Hayes said: "I'm angry the police were dismissive of my information.

"I have a six year old granddaughter, a young girl like Madeline. If you have a something you feel needs to be looked at you have to tell someone. That's what I did. That's why I contacted the police, when I read Kate McCann’s account, I wanted the detectives to know what I knew about Clement Freud.

"My purpose was for officers to investigate why he invited them. It needs investigating if Freud had any involvement or knew anything."

The Freud family say Sir Clement was in the UK at the time of Madeleine's disappearance in May 2007.

Ms Hayes contacted ITV today after reading newspaper reports of Freud's paedophilia, which form the subject of an ITV Exposure documentary tonight.

In the documentary, two other women detail how Freud abused them over a period spanning four decades.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:22 pm

Here's our patsy, alright. Why else would the media pick up on the McCann's tenuous connection when this would affect so many other important people?

Doesn't matter that he was 83 - they'll find a way to make it fit imo. He's dead and cannot answer back, he was local to PDL. None of the other attempts at pinning a patsy have been strong enough to stick. Is this OG's final remaining line of investigation we have been told about ?

What was Freud's location that week, any concrete evidence that puts him elsewhere?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:26 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Here's our patsy, alright. Why else would the media pick up on the McCann's tenuous connection when this would affect so many other important people?

Doesn't matter that he was 83 - they'll find a way to make it fit imo. He's dead and cannot answer back, he was local to PDL. None of the other attempts at pinning a patsy have been strong enough to stick. Is this OG's final remaining line of investigation we have been told about ?

What was Freud's location that week, any concrete evidence that puts him elsewhere?

I doubt he was interested in 3 year old's. His preferences lay in girls aged 10 and older. However a diligent police inquiry might check into whether his house was available for "friends" to stay at in his absence...and whether he was known to host parties or gatherings... and who his "friends" were... and whether or not they happened to be in PDL when Madeleine went missing.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:28 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Here's our patsy, alright. Why else would the media pick up on the McCann's tenuous connection when this would affect so many other important people?

They can't possibly get away with that imo, and why would he ask the McCanns round to his villa for drinks and meals after Madeleine had gone??  Why on earth draw attention to himself.... nah, definitely a non starter.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:33 pm

Hope you're right, Candyfloss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:36 pm

The stream of VIPs connected with Clement Freud would certainly be powerful enough to affect a high-level cover-up, if one was necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:37 pm

Dear Candyfloss, you're not trying to tell me, that you believe Kate's bewk ... ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:42 pm

candyfloss wrote:

They can't possibly get away with that imo, and why would he ask the McCanns round to his villa for drinks and meals after Madeleine had gone??  Why on earth draw attention to himself.... nah, definitely a non starter.

Is there any proof that he did invite them round after Madeleine had gone - other than Kate saying so in her bewk? We know how they fudge the truth. Perhaps he invited them round before May 3.... perhaps he did greet them in a nightshirt... perhaps it wasn't a little tete-a-tete chat ... perhaps it was a party...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:43 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Sarah Brown's book

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 7:48 pm

Just a flick through, she introduced Elizabeth Freud to Michelle Obama, thanks Emma Freud for being by her side on the maternal mortality campaign, and thanks Emma, partner Richard Curtis and Esther Freud and her family for a lovely holiday in Suffolk.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 5 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:00 pm

I certainly wouldn't out rule this Dee Coy. It will be interesting to see if the McCann's
feature in the Documentary tonight.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:09 pm

I'm sure there was a photograph of the McCann's getting into a car and they were being
taken to someones villa in PdL. Can anyone else remember.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:12 pm

canada12 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Is there any proof that he did invite them round after Madeleine had gone - other than Kate saying so in her bewk? We know how they fudge the truth. Perhaps he invited them round before May 3.... perhaps he did greet them in a nightshirt... perhaps it wasn't a little tete-a-tete chat ... perhaps it was a party...

Oh my god, perhaps not a patsy, perhaps he was involved.

For years we have been trying to pick at why we have seen the unprecedented support for the McCanns, why the apparent protection, why the cover-up. What could have been so enormous that the truth could never be allowed to emerge? Some people hinted at the P word, but that would mean someone very high profile who had an interest in such depravity must be involved. But no-one could pinpoint such a VIP being present in Luz at the time.

Until now. Now we have an exposed paedophile who resided there. He's been hidden in plain sight all along, we just never knew of his predilection. Hope and others have shown us his connections to the very highest echlons. Was he part of a VIP paedophile ring?

Obviously all speculation and theory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 15 Jun 2016, 8:27 pm

Matthew and Elizabeth held an all night party July2 2007 .Guests included Mandelson, David Miliband and Michael Gove, DG of BBC Mark Thompson and Rebekah Brooks.

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next