MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 17 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  Hope Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:25 pm

Clarence probably signed a confidentiality agreement when joining Freud's as would most employees in the PR world.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 17 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:36 pm

niklasericson wrote:
Andrew wrote:If anyone can source the origin of the above then that'll be great...

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 17 Vodaphone-records
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/Vodaphone-records.jpg

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 17 Smileys-danke-089995

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:40 pm

Cheers. I did post it earlier when someone else kindly went out his way to inform me.

The other page/dates would be good as well. For reference.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:46 pm

I thought you meant where each number dialled came from Andrew! Thank God Candy put that up. I don't know if I should keep looking now I started.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Jun 2016, 3:54 pm

It wasn't me Hope...... I was thanking  niklasericson who copied it here

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:01 pm

Oh well thank you to him to from me as I remember years ago examining all the phone data for ages.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:14 pm

... ok. Just to say, that I questioned these calls to the villa as I couldn't see anything in the files myself.

I said that this morn. Then Doug pipes up over the road immediately and provides the link.. well half the link I was looking for.

I posted said half a link up here and thanked him.

Just prefer to see things first hand as opposed to taking CMoMM's word for it.

Quite simple.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 22 Jun 2016, 4:26 pm

Absolutely that's why I went to check too. I was only teasing Andrew.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:23 pm

No worries, Hope. Very Happy

Anyway to conclude.... Doug has chipped in again and posted up the additional link.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/oa/OA_VOD/OA_11_VOD_Page_029.jpg

So won't mention anymore on this and can move swiftly on.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:28 am

Bampots wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3646056/Royal-rebel-s-girl-bubbly-spirit-Zenouska-Mowatt-enjoys-day-Royal-Ascot-s-Ladies-Day.html

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Why did PR man Freud give McCann adviser a job?
By SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE FOR THE DAILY MAIL
PUBLISHED: 03:25, 17 June 2016 | UPDATED: 15:16, 17 June

He cancelled his star-studded summer party this week after his late father, Sir Clement Freud, was exposed as a paedophile.
Now PR guru Matthew Freud finds himself the subject of an extraordinary coincidence.
Following the revelation that Sir Clement had a connection to Madeleine McCann, I learn that Matthew Freud put the McCanns’ spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, right, on the payroll of his agency Freud Communications.
Mitchell was appointed to Freuds the year after Sir Clement befriended the McCanns in Portugal two months after Madeleine’s disappearance in May 2007. .......

too many links and adverts to pull rest over go to above link to read rest of article

Freud was exposed as a paedo because he is dead. An alive (DELETED)  is let on the loose because there isn't enough evidence.  I believe one of his victims is appealing.
Sickens me how all the dead people are paedos, but the alive ones get off with not enough evidence.

I'm not taking away anything Freud the fob has done, but this is just ridiculous how he is a paedo because he is dead and the likes of DELETED, Savilles friend, Dandos friend, close Royal friend, gets off Scot free for lack of evidence.. If he was dead they would be calling him a paedo too.
And rightly so.
I'm not saying Freud wasn't a paedo, but surely K**** should be classed as the same, there was much more evidence against him. It' a Holy Tarra how they get away with these things.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:45 am

Yup, there are those who believe Britton, Saville, Janner and McAlpine all went to some heavenly island to escape justice. Just my thoughts.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:47 am

I wonder how much Ms Black knew about K****?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:48 am

Andrew wrote:No worries, Hope.  Very Happy

Anyway to conclude.... Doug has chipped in again and posted up the additional link.

At th end of all your digging Andrew, did you discover if those calls were to the Freud villa? Freud himself? The co owner? Or his son? Or was it a chop copy paste job? Really interested if these calls are genuine..

I couldn't help you because I don't have the expertise or brains to help, but I did try going in mccannfiles but was stumbled right away. Sorry.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:57 am

Hope wrote:I wonder how much Ms Black knew about K***?
a

I reckon she knew quit a lot, unfortunately she took,it all to the grave
I've often thought childline are a means to separate the wheat from the chaf, to to speak.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:59 am

282 is the local landline for Lagos / Luz area so a house phone, no way of knowing who spoke to whom.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:02 am

I agree but Childline is Ms Ranten and I think that I what it's raison d'etre was/is.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:24 am

Please can we stay on topic, which is Clement Freud - the other person has been not charged, so therefore some posts may be deleted or amended.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:35 am

Bloodhound wrote:
I'm not saying Freud wasn't a paedo, but surely K**** should be classed as the same, there was much more evidence against him. It' a Holy Tarra how they get away with these things.
Its quite simple really - the UK's repressive libel laws. Newspapers are terrified of publishing what they know because of the risk of getting sued for libel. Under UK law with a libel accusation you are, in effect, assumed to be "guilty" unless you can prove your "innocence" usually by proving that what you've said is true. Given that you've got half the police, judicial system and state desperately hiding any evidence that its true, that makes it rather difficult for newspaper editors to get the story out. The difference when someone dies is that you can't be guilty of libel if the person is dead, and so the truth comes out when they die.

Having said all that, in the case of Clement Freud, its strange that its all coming out now so long after his death (and that the press seem desperate to link him to the McCanns)
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:40 am

Having said all that, in the case of Clement Freud, its strange that its all coming out now so long after his death (and that the press seem desperate to link him to the McCanns)

Perhaps it's a case of what the press know but cannot say... and perhaps it's a case of someone who is linked to both the McCanns and Clement Freud who needs to be investigated... and perhaps it's a case of skating as close to the mark as they can without actually naming names ...?

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 23 Jun 2016, 8:45 am

That could be the case, I totally agree. I've always thought the McCanns to be too small fry for the massive state protection that they appear to have had.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Thu 23 Jun 2016, 9:52 am

I agree too Andyb, sometimes I wonder was it a royalty, because of the protection they got.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 23 Jun 2016, 10:38 am

Bloodhound wrote:
Andrew wrote:No worries, Hope.  Very Happy

At th end of all your digging Andrew, did you discover if those calls were to the Freud villa? Freud himself? The co owner? Or his son? Or was it a chop copy paste job? Really interested if these calls are genuine..

I couldn't help you because I don't have the expertise or brains to help, but I did try going in mccannfiles but was stumbled right away. Sorry.

No - didn't find much at all really. So gave up.

Assuming that number has been verified as the Villa.... They called it on 4 separate occasions. Who picked up on the other end is the question....

The latter dates and if you believe Kate, then it was Frued.

The earlier dates... was Frued in PDL then?

Questions that we won't find the answers for probably.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:35 am

Bloodhound wrote:I agree too Andyb, sometimes I wonder was it a royalty, because of the protection they got.
You might be interested in this article from just over a year ago then, which was also published in other papers

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/royal-family-member-was-investigated-as-part-of-paedophile-ring-before-cover-up-ex-cop-says-10126864.html
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:45 am

I missed that. Thanks AndyB.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 23 Jun 2016, 12:18 pm

You dont have to dig too deeply to link a certain prince to a man by the name of Epstine who emplyed an unscrupulous mate ......Ghislaine Maxwell. We will most likely never hear what happened betweens these three.....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next