MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

+30
PeterMac
Poe
Andrew
Beanie
Jellybot
chirpyinsect
chilli
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Poppy
candyfloss
Popcorn
Fiat500
Cristobell
Mo
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
Mimi
Dee Coy
margaret
Helenmeg
Thetruth
Lioned
Châtelaine
costello
AndyB
End
Freedom
Anne
chrissie
34 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  candyfloss Mon 02 Feb 2015, 10:10 am

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago
From this point onwards I will not be answering any further questions about #mccann documentary. Further details will be available shortly

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary

Post  Bampots Mon 02 Feb 2015, 12:01 pm

William Powell and Myrna Loy ...The Thin Man films they also had a little schnauzer.....forget name. Watch the movies they great!! My favourite movies.
Bampots
Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 02 Feb 2015, 12:42 pm

candyfloss wrote:Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  10 hrs 10 hours ago
From this point onwards I will not be answering any further questions about #mccann documentary. Further details will be available shortly

Bit sad about this, SP must be getting it from all angles too, it's a pity because imo she started out with good intentions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:30 am

Can someone copy over Sonia's 'twitlonger' message to Jim Gamble. It was originally sent on the 28th of Jan but just seen it now. On phone so can't copy and paste myself.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:33 am

Andrew wrote:Can someone copy over Sonia's 'twitlonger' message to Jim Gamble. It was originally sent on the 28th of Jan but just seen it now. On phone so can't copy and paste myself.

Is this the one?  Here in full on tis thread..

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t535-sonia-poulton-open-letter-to-jim-gamble

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:50 am

Yeah sorry. Thought it was a different one. Too many beers last night or I'm going nuts. Both probably.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:13 pm

Quite a conversation going on with JG and Sonia. 

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  55 mins 55 minutes ago
@JimGamble_INEQE @cuchulainn62 so you have now deleted your smear? put it to me again, Jim.

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  58 mins 58 minutes ago
@JimGamble_INEQE @cuchulainn62 Jim get a grip. do what you do. Find my IP details and that account & compare. Not me. Paranoia is showing.

Annienonymous2 @annienonymouss  ·  3 hrs 3 hours ago
Can you believe a battle rages to discredit a journo b4 their story breaks! Must be quite a story to have so many so worried @SoniaPoulton

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago
@cuchulainn62 thank you, we intend to. No amount of distraction is going to stop this train.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 07 Feb 2015, 12:55 pm

If JG is trying to discredit SP then I don't think she is any kind of pro McCann.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:17 pm

I have never thought of Sonia Poulton as a pro McCann, I do trust her and I think things are going to be exciting soon.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:21 pm

costello wrote:I have never thought of Sonia Poulton as a pro McCann, I do trust her and I think things are going to be exciting soon.

I would say so judging by the amount of people in meltdown!!

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 07 Feb 2015, 9:54 pm

caricature wrote:If JG is trying to discredit SP then I don't think she is any kind of pro McCann.

Gamble has no hope, Sonia makes mincemeat out of him everytime. And I've never thought of her as pro.
margaret
margaret

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 07 Feb 2015, 11:54 pm

Gamble needs locking up as well.

What a twunt that guy is.

Absolute disgrace.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiat500 Sun 08 Feb 2015, 2:54 am

I'm not on Twitter.

From the moment he appeared I've disliked and mistrusted Gamble. I can't give a reason other than instinct but that's served me well in the past.

I've been thinking that Poulton is a wannabee and I still tend to think that, but why on earth is Gamble engaging with her?

If I was certain I was right in this case, I woudn't even bother to argue, I'd wait for it to follow its course.

So why doesn't he just shut up? A relish to publicly demolish her? Ego?

For that reason alone I've turned tonight to somewhat support her. I quite frankly don't believe she'll get anywhere because I see no depth to her but she's made me wonder even more about Gamble's involvement.
Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:26 am

I am on Twitter and have witnessed for myself that Gamble has tweeted outright lies in support of the McCanns.  That's leaving aside the tweet praising Brunt for "Gr8 work" on the very day that Brenda Leyland's suicide was announced.  Then we have the people he follows - some of the most vile, disgusting trolls on Twitter and Facebook, he interacts with them and praises them and even uses their language.  The man is a reptile.  He is either so corrupt or so stupid that I cannot believe he was once a senior police officer.  One thing is clear, whatever this is, he is in it right up to his thick neck. IMO,  He is a thug, a bully and a liar and I pray that he goes down with the rest of his sorry crew when the time comes.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 7 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate?

Post  costello Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:31 am

Yes I'm sure he will go down with the ship, so to speak.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 08 Feb 2015, 2:29 pm

Sonia Poulton @SoniaPoulton  ·  1 hr 1 hour ago
Partner & I subject to increased defamation attacks since starting #mccann doc. #cleanhands #transparency Attackers can't demonstrate same

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 08 Feb 2015, 7:36 pm

To think that Gamble was put forward to chair the abuse inquiry....

Sonia Poulton doorsteps Kate for new documentary - Page 7 Asdsoauxq

Even if his only crime turns out to be being butt hurt over backing the M's, it is no excuse for some of his tweets I've read here. (I don't do Twitter either)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 08 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm

Why would Gamble back the McCanns to the hilt.

What is he really involved in.

Sorry, Andrew, I'm not picking on you but please be careful that you don't make libellous statements or alter the name of the McCanns.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 08 Feb 2015, 11:20 pm

I'm sorry. Also sorry for saying a bad word against the Mccanns. Can't help it. I despise them. I really do.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Fiat500 Mon 09 Feb 2015, 1:24 am

Thanks for that. Can see I need to do more reading.
Fiat500
Fiat500

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 09 Feb 2015, 12:41 pm

There does seem to be a lot of people panicking at the moment. Could it be endgame is in sight, I think so and as the saying goes "It's always darkest before the dawn". I for one can't wait for Sonia's documentary.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  End Mon 09 Feb 2015, 10:43 pm

Fiat500 wrote:I'm not on Twitter.

From the moment he appeared I've disliked and mistrusted Gamble. I can't give a reason other than instinct but that's served me well in the past.

I've been thinking that Poulton is a wannabee and I still tend to think that, but why on earth is Gamble engaging with her?

If I was certain I was right in this case, I woudn't even bother to argue, I'd wait for it to follow its course.

So why doesn't he just shut up? A relish to publicly demolish her? Ego?

For that reason alone I've turned tonight to somewhat support her. I quite frankly don't believe she'll get anywhere because I see no depth to her but she's made me wonder even more about Gamble's involvement.

This is the bit that made we wonder too.
Odd that she has just gained one supporter and lost another! ...just how differently people see things.
I had faith in SP until the day she published the open letter. Following this, I began to doubt her when I seen their (her and JG) twittering exchange .. imo, if he was being professional he would have contacted her privately.
Then the Sun article shortly afterwards, took the biscuit!
IMO, he is helping her play a game to gather support for the up and coming doc.
End
End

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:14 am

The old adage mud sticks could not be more applicable than here in this case.  

What harm can Sonia Poulton's documentary possibly do?  

At best it will reach a world wide audience and any hope of a cover up will be lost.  The fewer people who know about a cover up, the more chance of its success.  The public have no power if they have no information.

The way in which it is formatted and presented will not make one iota of difference to any of our lives, it won't affect the investigation, but it may, if we are lucky, help in the campaign to get justice for the little girl who lost her life, the detective who has given everything to his vocation to help the innocent and the vulnerable, and for Brenda Leyland an innocent woman caught up in this evil spiders web, simply for speaking up for the child.  

Those are, or should be, our goals, getting the truth about this 'abduction' out into the public arena.  It doesn't matter who gets the truth out there, or how they go about it, what matters is that we McCann sceptics counter the constant stream of lies that are prolonging the cover up.  Those who are being picky and choosy about the mainstream journalists who are putting their careers on the line to get justice for this child, have somewhat lost the plot.  Positive and negative stories bring people flocking to the McCann files, the blogs and the forums. The October 2013 'pro' McCann Crimewatch, saw a dramatic rise in membership of the facebook groups and forums.

If those McCann sceptics (thanks anon) achieve their goal of stopping Sonia's documentary, what exactly will they have achieved?  They will have stopped information reaching the public that might have an influence on the eventual outcome of this case.  They are effectively, doing exactly the same as Team McCann, that is they are demanding censorship of news they don't want the public to see for whatever reasons they may have.  

Unfortunately, there are many writers on this case who have fallen into the trap of believing that they can tell an audience what to think by withholding, obscuring and distorting views and opinions that differ from their own.  They give their audience no credit whatsoever for having the gumption to look further into what they have seen/read.  The most effective writing plants ideas, it doesn't preach.  The aim is to open up debate, to get people looking at the wider issues. Journalists are not dictators presenting one sided issues.  If they were, their careers would come to a rapid halt.  They present (or should at least try to) stories as if they were academic essays, that is they present both sides of the argument so the discussion can begin.  If a journalist presented a theory, along with a statement that there was no room for debate, he would swiftly be confined to the conspiracy theorists/nuts and loons bin.  

We should be grateful that Sonia is attempting to get to the truth of this matter, she is the first mainstream journalist to attempt it and we should wish her well.  I honestly don't know what all this sniping is hoping to achieve, and perhaps those who have picked up on the 'she's up to no good' ideology would be kind enough to explain?
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 10 Feb 2015, 7:55 am

I can't wait to see what this is about, if it gets more people curious and wanting more info, brilliant, if it doesn't, well done for trying I say.
Imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next