MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing People news

+27
niklasericson
bluebell
seahorse
PMR
gbwales
Satsuma
chirpyinsect
joyce1938
Popcorn
dogs don't lie
Guinea Pig
Dee Coy
froggy
chrissie
hesla
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Admin
Heisenburg
Bampots
Rosa canina
Andrew
costello
Poe
candyfloss
Antonia
Freedom
31 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Missing People news - Page 7 Empty Re:Missing People News.

Post  costello Fri 02 Sep 2016, 10:38 am

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk/videos/10154487867249592/

Not sure if this has been posted before, if so apologies and please remove. There were a lot of interesting comments on 'AorS' last night!
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Missing People news - Page 7 Empty Re: Missing People news

Post  Freedom Fri 02 Sep 2016, 11:07 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 02 Sep 2016, 3:36 pm

I take it the video with KM yapping is a couple of years old though and not a recently made one?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:25 pm

I don't know for sure about the video but the partnership between Royal Mail and Missing People was first mentioned nearly two years ago.

http://www.royalmailgroup.com/124000-postmen-and-women-join-search-missing-people
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 02 Sep 2016, 4:49 pm

I should imagine that the video was done around then as well.

I keep forgetting to ask my postman about it. Having said that I've not seen him for ages now (although still get my post). Might have to report him missing if I don't clap eyes on him soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 13 Nov 2016, 5:50 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3931042/Leaked-document-reveals-chief-constables-believe-looking-lost-people-waste-police-time-costs-forces-620million-year.html

A leaked document sent by chief constables and crime tsars to the Treasury claims that forces are spending £620 million a year on looking for missing people – many of whom have run away from hospitals or children’s homes
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:28 pm

The Missing People organization cannot fail to be aware of the lack of public support for Kate and Gerry McCann. Nor can they fail to be aware of how dodgy the McCann version of events is.

While I have much more sympathy with the Needhams - I think it was a tragic accident - nevertheless I suspect it is widely know that Ben cannot and will not be found.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jun 2017, 5:56 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 08 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

Yes, it's very vague. I suppose because of his age they can't give any details. I'd like to know how long he'd been missing though and where he'd been.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 09 Jun 2017, 8:31 am

On reflection, it smells very fishy to me. If he was over 18, okay - he could have been able to support himself - but a 13-year-old? I don't think so.

P.S. Here is the choir's BGT performance which provoked the response. Can anyone see someone likely to have been this boy?

P.P.S. It may be me needing to go to Specsavers but the photos were too far away or too briefly on screen for them to be able to register.

Last edited by Freedom on Fri 09 Jun 2017, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : This and the two previous posts transferred here)
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 09 Jun 2017, 3:55 pm

I like the song.

There are a handful of people whose photos I recognised (like Ben Needham and Claudia Lawrence) but I couldn't read any of the information.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Jun 2017, 11:15 am

Here's another weird story relating to the choir's TV appearance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3771279/britains-got-talents-missing-people-choir-tip-off-ends-in-heartbreak-as-family-of-missing-tom-moore-fail-to-find-him-in-milan/

How did a Milan schoolboy happen to be watching the programme!!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:26 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3771279/britains-got-talents-missing-people-choir-heartbreak-tom-moore-milan/

STILL SEARCHING Britain’s Got Talent’s Missing People Choir location tip-off ends in heartbreak as family of missing Tom Moore fail to find him in Milan
The family have been looking for the missing 45-year-old for the past four days
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:31 pm

That's the same link as the one above.

Another nonsense story in my view.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:38 pm

Embarassed So it is.

It said the article was released a couple of hours ago so thought it was new or updated or something.

Yes, a load of made-up nonsense in my view as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 12 Jun 2017, 1:45 pm

http://missingtom.com/

I'll have a look at the above later on sometime.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 12 Jun 2017, 10:09 pm

Bampots wrote:Jo youle (missing people)on Sky news. Very brief mention of Ben then flew past Maddy with a mention of name only then zilch. This is a four minute interview and no mention of the McCann and heavy emphasis on the need to help all children not just high profile. Jo youle does look like a professional cheese baller. I think they are lifting the profile above team McCann.....the start of a separation. I'm sure they must have felt some negative vibes.

Sky 16.38 pm ish 25/05/16

Interesting.

Ben Needham I do feel sure died in an accident on the day he went missing. I think there was a panic and a cover-up.

Madeleine McCann I think also died during that fateful holiday week. However I am doubtful that her death was only an accident - I think it is more complicated than that.

I have met Jo Youle....would love to ask her about these two cases!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 21 Jun 2017, 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Freedom wrote:The Missing People run is next Saturday, 2nd May.

I think that the London Marathon is tomorrow.

Oh, sorry about that I got my wires crossed, as usual.  I thought we were talking about the Marathon tomorrow, that'll teach me for not reading the other posts before commenting.
ne

I think that the McCanns must realize how unpopular they are with the public. They really do not appear to have any support apart from family and close friends.

I think a lot of people would have dropped them like a hot potato once they were made arguido.  GM is lucky, imo, to have remained working in a reasonable position.  

Given what the Gaspars wrote about them and given what Detective Amaral concluded happened that week I cannot imagine they have families queuing up to go on holiday with them or even associate with them.

While it seems that they are still friendly with the Paynes, I wonder if they are still in contact with the other Tapas?

I've said it before and I will say it again. A friend of mine was in a long-term relationship with someone high up in MW. A few years back I broached the Madeleine McCann subject with a relative of hers. To say she looked like a rabbit in the headlights would be an understatement. Discussion of the subject was clearly a 'no go' area. She would not utter a word about it. MW staff were clearly, imo, Carter-Rucked up to the eye-balls.

I still think it an outrage that Kate was allowed to become an ambassador for missing people and I think it casts serious light on the role of the Missing charity. Surely those heading it must not be so dim as to believe the McCann version of events? Its just not believable on any level. The Emperor really does have no clothes in this case.

Transferred from the April Jones topic.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Missing People news - Page 7 Empty "Missing People" and this case.

Post  niklasericson Thu 14 Dec 2017, 10:01 am

If we take a look into the history of this organisation then we found out some very interesting things and very strange connections or coincidences to what happened back in April/May 2007.
Money.
We know this charity business is a big industry that involve many powerfull people.
Back in 2005/2006 did the "National Helpline For Missing Persons" suffered from very serious financial crises and 
during 2007 they reorganized "NHMP" to "The Missing People" and planned for wider,strategic agenda in cooperation with CEOP and IN MAY 2007 they kicked off and relaunched their charity as "The Missing People".
They kicked off the charity with the worlds most famous missing person through the history, what a timing and what a start to turn a financial collapse to success.
We also knows that the key persons in this charity budiness were high ranked VIP people and KM got a prominent roll to promote this "industry"

Missing People news - Page 7 Img_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Thu 14 Dec 2017, 11:22 am

Was the plan that she would just disappear" to promote this "industry" but something went terrible wrong and therefore there were and are definitely reasons for the Gov, CEOP and other authorities who are involved in "The Missing People" for a cover up.
And that's why all the money support and involvement the Gov from the beginning.
Think about what would happened to the Police authorities,Home Office and the high ranked VIP people involved in MP if this gonna be revealed as a planned staged hoax?
[size=54]Shocked
[/size]
[size=46]Missing People news - Page 7 Screen24[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 15 Dec 2017, 8:31 am

Very interesting Niklas. It certainly chimes with my theory that the whole thing was a pre-planned hoax. I believe that CEOP did have details of her disappearance ready to go on April 30th as per the Wayback Machine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Fri 15 Dec 2017, 4:35 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Very interesting Niklas. It certainly chimes with my theory that the whole thing was a pre-planned hoax. I believe that CEOP did have details of her disappearance ready to go on April 30th as per the Wayback Machine.

The Wayback machine has been disproved though by some well known names who research and post about the case.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 15 Dec 2017, 5:53 pm

Do you know these names?  Can you furnish us with them?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Fri 15 Dec 2017, 5:58 pm

Bampots wrote:Do you know these names?  Can you furnish us with them?

Lizzy Hideho Taylor, Anthony Bennett to name two. I don't agree by the way if you think I am trying to be contentious.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Fri 15 Dec 2017, 6:15 pm

If IIRC Tony said he would leave it to the experts because he didn't know. LIzzy Hideho was the person who phoned Wayback and told them they had the wrong date - not a good move on Lizzy Hideho's part.

I found this a really good read on the matter although Dr Roberts says himself that he's not an expert but if read a couple of times it does make sense.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-tale-of-two-files-by-dr-martin.html
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next