MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing People news

+27
niklasericson
bluebell
seahorse
PMR
gbwales
Satsuma
chirpyinsect
joyce1938
Popcorn
dogs don't lie
Guinea Pig
Dee Coy
froggy
chrissie
hesla
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Admin
Heisenburg
Bampots
Rosa canina
Andrew
costello
Poe
candyfloss
Antonia
Freedom
31 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Missing People news - Page 8 Empty Re: Missing People news

Post  Bampots Fri 15 Dec 2017, 9:35 pm

:)n Smile Idea
Mo wrote:If IIRC Tony said he would leave it to the experts because he didn't know. LIzzy Hideho was the person who phoned Wayback and told them they had the wrong date - not a good move on Lizzy Hideho's part.

I found this a really good read on the matter although Dr Roberts says himself that he's not an expert but if read a couple of times it does make sense.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2015/06/a-tale-of-two-files-by-dr-martin.html
Agree

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Fri 15 Dec 2017, 11:27 pm

Tangled Web wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Very interesting Niklas. It certainly chimes with my theory that the whole thing was a pre-planned hoax. I believe that CEOP did have details of her disappearance ready to go on April 30th as per the Wayback Machine.

The Wayback machine has been disproved though by some well known names who research and post about the case.
According to the Office Manager at "WBM/Archive" was nothing wrong in the first place, "WBM have been used in many legal proceedings......", but when the "news" started to get attention online they backed down and there was some kind of timestamp error.
Missing People news - Page 8 Mccann10

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 26 Dec 2017, 11:34 pm

I believe the Wayback Machine. It is suggestive that the 'abduction' was perhaps supposed to have happened on Monday (the McCanns alleged trip to Sagres? The Nuno Lourenco 'sighting'?) But something went wrong and/or the plan was sabotaged leading to a (staged/faked) abduction later on that week.

I do find it significant that Kate, in her book, records nothing about events on Monday during the day, claiming that they had already developed a routine. Yet Monday was only the second full day of the holiday and surely both children and adults were still settling into the holiday at this stage? One would imagine that the children, and in particular the twins who were only two and still at the clingy stage, would not yet have settled into a routine? Yet, all Kate can write about events of Monday is that she made her first foray to Baptista with Jane, to stock up on a few essentials as the next day was a public holiday. I find it weird that Kate writes about a visit to a supermarket (a mundane event surely, or perhaps not?) but nothing else on that day.

I have long been curious about what these 'essentials' were? I wonder if police were able to scrutinize till receipts from Baptista (this could be relevant in the context of a quite remarkable lack of DNA in apartment 5A - indicative of a very thorough 'deep cleanse' perhaps)?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 04 Feb 2019, 10:27 am

As this thread hasn't been updated in a while I guess we missed this, that I stumbled across whilst browsing Geldof the other day.

http://www.themissingblog.com/2018/07/missing-people-at-nex-giving-day.html

The day itself was split into two parts. In the afternoon, Missing People created a “zone” in NEX’s office to engage with their employees and encourage them to take part in themed activities. The undoubted stars of the show were the search dogs Bert and Vesper from Lowland Rescue who attracted a crowd all afternoon.

Missing People news - Page 8 NEX7

Looks like the dogs are OK after all!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Feb 2019, 10:31 am

I thought that was Kate for a moment - the blonde woman crouching down!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 04 Feb 2019, 8:56 pm

Whenever I see Bob Geldof attached to a 'worthy cause' my flesh creeps. In media interviews not long before her death, Peaches comes across as a mature young woman who is committed to being a caring parents to her two sons. She gives Katie Hopkins a run for her money in a TV breakfast-time interview and I think runs rings around Hopkins who comes across as manipulative and unpleasant.

Kent police described her death as 'unexplained' in the early weeks and then changed their tune. It is suggested by some that Peaches was starting to ruffle feathers and some of her tweets had caused controversy.

Take a long hard look at Bob Geldof. What type of person do you see? His attachment to 'worthy causes' does nothing to change my view of him.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8