MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

+28
mumof6
Benevolent
dannii
Inca
seahorse
Mimi
eltee
TheTruthWillOut
Bampots
dantezebu
Walt
Guinea Pig
wjk
chirpyinsect
candyfloss
costello
Andrew
bluebell
dogs don't lie
Lioned
Thetruth
Châtelaine
Popcorn
PMR
Anne
Cristobell
chilli
Admin
32 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 14 Empty Re: Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

Post  Freedom Tue 04 Apr 2017, 3:55 pm

I remember a case with a similar outcome - posted here at the time - with a two-year-old boy.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 14 Empty Re: Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 04 Apr 2017, 6:10 pm

Wait, what!?! Under his bed? Maybe should have stayed on the nonsense thread Razz only joking, must've been hell at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Apr 2017, 8:36 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4373314/Pictured-missing-high-risk-mother-two-sons.html

Fresh pictures emerge of missing 'high risk' mother, 42, who 'is on the run with her two sons' as friends launch a fundraising appeal for her
Samantha Baldwin is wanted by police after disappearing with her two sons
She was last seen with Dylan, six, and Lewis, nine, in Nottingham on Monday
She does not have custody of her sons and is wanted on suspicion of abduction
Police have warned that Baldwin poses 'a risk of harm' to the two young boys

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4385578/Missing-mother-Samantha-Baldwin-safe.html

BREAKING NEWS: Missing mother Samantha Baldwin has been found 'safe' with her sons Dylan and Louis
Samantha Baldwin went missing with her sons from Nottingham at the end of March
The trio were not seen for more than a week and police launched an urgent appeal for her to contact them
This morning, Nottingham Police confirm she had been found 'safe' with her sons
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Apr 2017, 4:58 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4387168/Police-appeal-missing-Emily-Henslowe.html

Police launch desperate search for schoolgirl, 15, who disappeared after leaving home for school this morning
Emily Henslowe, 15, was last seen this morning but didn't turn up to school
Teen is from Highworth, Wiltshire and goes to Highworth Warneford School
Police are concerned and are asking anyone who sees Emily to call 999

I wonder if this one will be found hiding under her bed as well.

Hope she's found ASAP though.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 06 Apr 2017, 5:09 pm

It seems a bit premature to be raising the alarm for a teenager who didn't turn up at school.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Apr 2017, 5:14 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:It seems a bit premature to be raising the alarm for a teenager who didn't turn up at school.

It's bizarre isn't it.

There was a helicopter dispatched and all sorts according to the Mirror article... scratch

If they sent one out every time me and my mates did a bunk at 15 then it would be permanently in the air.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Apr 2017, 6:31 pm

Same with me with bunking off P E lessons.......

When you think how many teenagers must go off on their own accord and a hue and cry isn't raised for every one, this is an odd case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 06 Apr 2017, 7:54 pm

Here's another teenager who has gone missing:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4387726/Police-search-missing-boy-14-not-seen-24-hours.html

Police search for missing boy, 14, who was last seen in Doncaster more than 24 hours ago
Callum Radcliffe was last seen yesterday in Old Hall Road, Bentley at about 11am
South Yorkshire Police said officers are very concerned for Callum's welfare
The teenager has ginger hair and is of stocky build
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 06 Apr 2017, 9:50 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Various missing children cases worldwide - plus the occasional adult - Page 14 Empty Seven years of searching...?

Post  Rosa canina Sat 08 Apr 2017, 12:45 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:00 pm

I know that this forthcoming programme has been mentioned before but I can't find where.

"Reported Missing" is a four part series on BBC1 starting at 21.00 this Wednesday.

I wonder who the last part on 3rd May is likely to mention.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:09 pm

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1828-let-s-get-you-all-watching

It was on that thread from the other week.

I didn't think about the May 3rd Finale.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:17 pm

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/15200308.TV_show_spotlight_on_North_East_searches_for_missing_people/

According to this it's only 3 episodes so if it's weekly then it will finish on the 26th of April.

From the other thread:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/15/reported-missing
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:20 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08ndycc

But then according to this link, there are 4 episodes scratch

Which of course would conclude on the 3rd of May.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 12:22 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08mp809/episodes/guide

And this link says we're back to 3 again.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:01 pm

My tv mag says 3 episodes but my Freesat listings says 4 episodes so the last one is obviously about the Mccanns,that will be why the BBC were in Portugal.

Will need to go buy a bucket.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:12 pm

The series is supposedly only about cases dealt with by the Durham police so how the McCanns are of any relevance I don't know but of course the media has a habit of mentioning them in completely unrelated issues.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 10 Apr 2017, 1:14 pm

I seem to remember reading that it was Panorama that was in Luz filming. Wasn't it the Portugal Resident that stated that?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Apr 2017, 12:30 pm

From yesterday:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3309243/reported-missing-series-bbc-one/

Again saying just 3 episodes.

The documentary series has three parts in total. The second and third episodes will air on Wednesday 19 April and Wednesday 26 April at 21.00 on BBC One.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 12 Apr 2017, 12:33 pm

Next week's episode is described in the Radio Times as the second of four.

I won't be surprised if there's a special programme on 3rd May exclusively about the McCann case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:16 am

Here is the programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08mn83x/reported-missing-series-1-episode-1

It focused on two children who had gone missing - I think we'll all understand how worried the parents were. The 12-year-old boy reminded me of mine at that age.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:20 am

I totally forgot all about that and was watching the footy instead.

I'll catch up with it soon at some point.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 19 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm

It does now look definite that this is a three part series, per next week's Radio Times.

Tonight's episode sounds interesting.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08ndycc
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 21 Apr 2017, 11:46 am

Freedom wrote:How I hate the word "stolen" being used to describe humans rather than property!

I won't go into how dodgy the Elizabeth Smart case is.

As for the new "theft" here's a report in The Sun - it's a theft from the whole community!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3146339/girl-15-who-was-abducted-by-teacher-50-changed-her-social-media-profile-to-wife-before-disppearing/

Stolen property found!

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/missing-tennessee-girl-found-teacher-arrested-after-month-long-search/ar-BBA5GCm?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next