MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capabilities of the Dogs

+36
unreorganised
Hope
dandaar
PMR
poster
Satsuma
Inca
Hellsbells
Poe
Catupatree
Admin
joyce1938
candyfloss
seahorse
TheTruthWillOut
Neveronasunday
nannygroves
Heisenburg
AndyB
bluebell
froggy
Walt
PeterMac
Bubblewrapped
chrissie
costello
Helenmeg
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Andrew
nobodythereeither
DarkestDawn
40 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 Empty Re: Capabilities of the Dogs

Post  Andrew Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:26 pm

Hi, CF. Was on about the other one out of the 2 you just posted.

Although, the only thing that matters is an exact date.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:34 pm

This one?  No idea when these were taken Andrew, they are from McCann files but I just googled images.

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 Th?&id=OIP.M0d38a28c69a7529783a9e28b7a3ae58ao0&w=193&h=205&c=0&pid=1

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:35 pm

Or this one

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 Th?&id=OIP.M487c83a69c27b043b31521c9adfa3f3bo0&w=299&h=217&c=0&pid=1

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 Empty Re:Capabilities of the dogs.

Post  costello Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:37 pm

There does seem to be something of the colour pink hanging over the balcony railings on the right of the top photograph that Candyfloss posted up thread.

Last edited by costello on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information.)
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:41 pm

Ah... apologise. No, there was a different pic that i saw earlier.

Got a fair quid on Liverpool to win at evens so will get back to this.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:32 pm

Mix up alert! Photo 14 was the one that chirps posted, I thought you meant that one Andrew, my fault. The other one @9:34 from candyfloss seems to have a white/light pink child's t-shirt hanging over the railings but I've no clue as to when that one was taken. It is interesting though.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 10 Mar 2016, 10:52 pm

I don't think there is anything hanging off the railing. It is a combination of the shadow you see on the ground and white steps wall and a lot of compression in the image.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:00 pm

There were some couple years back that infact spoke about this contamination of garden area and slight cotact with cadaver scent . I think the idea was it could have come from a bucket of water after a good clean had taken place ,and water tipped over veranda,that could be a stronger contamination I would think . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:02 pm

Forgetting for a moment the actual photos (as it would be incredible if a camera had precisely captured the actual pyjama top drying), is it possible that after washing the top was hung out to dry either over the veranda wall or on the clothes-horse shown by Chirpy on the veranda?

Cadaverine contaminated water both dripped onto the veranda and over onto the flowerbed,  thus reflecting the intensity of the scents indicated by Eddie?

Last edited by Dee Coy on Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:04 pm

To add to lats post . I would imagine the clothes drier would be place you might hang some small clothes over to dry not a wall .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 10 Mar 2016, 11:20 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Forgetting for a moment the actual photos (as it would be incredible if a camera had precisely captured the actual pyjama top drying), is it possible that after washing the top was hung out to dry either over the veranda wall or on the clothes-horse shown by Chirpy on the veranda?

Cadaverine contaminated water both dripped onto the veranda and over onto the flowerbed,  thus reflecting the intensity of the scents indicated by Eddie?

I really don't know if it is possible, Dee Coy. Just how easy is cross contamination? Cuddle cat for me would be the one item handled and distributed around all over the place. If cadaver odour spreads upon contact then surely Eddie would have indicated everywhere?

Looking at the articles the pictures posted earlier are from and it is interesting seeing Rebelo going through a scenario and I wonder if the veranda/balcony is actually just a very brief place the body was (e.g. Gerry placing her there while dealing with JW) or where an accident/incident occurred leading to death (moved after a few minutes/15 minutes hence only interest from Eddie).

Maybe an idea would be to try various specific sceanrio's where a lot of the 'noise' is removed and we could focus just on that to see where it leads? We could try just cadaver alerts and then blood alerts and see where each go?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 11 Mar 2016, 8:39 am

joyce1938 wrote:There were some  couple years back that infact spoke about this contamination of garden area  and slight cotact with cadaver scent . I think the idea was it could have come from  a bucket of water after a good clean had taken place ,and water tipped over veranda,that could be a stronger contamination I would think .  joyce1938

Could drip dying could have the same effect.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 11 Mar 2016, 8:43 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Looking at the articles the pictures posted earlier are from and it is interesting seeing Rebelo going through a scenario and I wonder if the veranda/balcony is actually just a very brief place the body was (e.g. Gerry placing her there while dealing with JW)    

Strangely or not,JW never mentions by name who he met in the road.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:27 am

I don't recollect a lot of talk about that garden ,Maybe as so much really good results came from inside ,the small amount found outside ,was not so relevant. I was on mcf at one time ,and it was all dissciuused so much at one stage . A couple were well informed all about dna etc . its hard to recall ,but I know kept us all asking a lot of questions areally long thread. Same with the phonecalls ,never heard antwhere since to such a degree, Maybe chateliene can recall ?she was there also .No disrespect to any other forums ,over this . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:33 am

The size of the pinky colour on wall area ,far to big to be small light top of such small kid .we wont be able to pinpoint a day ,I would think . I do recall that a very small bit of dna ,can be detected even in sand , the right dog will sense it .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:38 am

I also recall that ,the car fob that had been contaminated ,was put into a glassjar and buried in I think a bucket of sand ,and was identified at the garage place where the cars was held when the dogs were use .Dog recognised emmediatly. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 11 Mar 2016, 9:43 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Forgetting for a moment the actual photos (as it would be incredible if a camera had precisely captured the actual pyjama top drying), is it possible that after washing the top was hung out to dry either over the veranda wall or on the clothes-horse shown by Chirpy on the veranda?

In answer to where the pj top was hung to dry

She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine’s pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it out to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon. Madeleine sometimes drank tea; nevertheless the stain did not appear during breakfast, maybe it happened another day, as Madeleine did not have tea the previous night and the stain was dry.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta6

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Fri 11 Mar 2016, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just learned how to bold on a tablet....)

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 11 Mar 2016, 10:00 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

In answer to where the pj top was hung to dry

She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine’s pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it out to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon. Madeleine sometimes drank tea; nevertheless the stain did not appear during breakfast, maybe it happened another day, as Madeleine did not have tea the previous night and the stain was dry.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id192.html#sta6

Did you find the small stand yourself, yesterday, Chirpy?

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 01_vol10

This stain... In view of what Dr Martin has revealed? Are the pieces coming together?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:14 pm

Dee coy said
"
Did you find the small stand yourself, yesterday, Chirpy?

This stain... In view of what Dr Martin has revealed? Are the pieces coming together?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:20 pm

Just that I reckon the small stand and the dryer could be one and the same.

So wonder what they were doing on the blue sofa, then, or were they laid on there purely for the photo to be taken, then hung on the veranda afterwards?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:24 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Just that I reckon the small stand and the dryer could be one and the same.

So wonder what they were doing on the blue sofa, then, or were they laid on there purely for the photo to be taken, then hung on the veranda afterwards?

Yes I reckon that's what she meant too. Over here they call it a maiden. I have one on my veranda. Very common in holiday flats too.
Here's a better coloured shot of the blue background.

Capabilities of the Dogs - Page 18 News-g10

ETA they don't look wet in this one. No lines either

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:34 pm

Ok, but 2 questions...

When was the original pic taken...

And what happened to said jams since...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

Here's an interesting thing. Kate must have packed 3 sets of pj's for M.

The McCanns still cling to the hope that their daughter is still in Portugal, which is why they intend to keep their base in the country. And when they moved to an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine was abducted, they unpacked their missing daughter's clothes, too, laying out her pyjamas on what would have been her bed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552763/Were-not-going-back-without-Madeleine.ht

Then this

But the McCanns say the fluids probably came from Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas and sandals which were carried in the boot when the family was moving apartments.

So we have Eeyore set whooshed, clean set on bed and unwashed set in boot. One of tjose sets must be the long sleeved Barbie ones Kate wished M had been wearing. Wonder which ones John Mac was referring to that Kate dressed Amelie in.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:38 pm

Andrew wrote:Ok, but 2 questions...

When was the original pic taken...

And what happened to said jams since...

We don't know but the pic was released on 7 May.

Who knows where the pj's are now. Maybe they are in the drawer beside the smock top and white shorts that Kate says she kept.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:45 pm

Released, yes. But not taken.

Blue bag (they had to react fast).

Which they did. Any room for a toothbrush...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next