MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

+27
Neveronasunday
ffranco
AndyB
Satsuma
Antonia
Dee Coy
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Mimi
chrissie
Châtelaine
Heisenburg
seahorse
Poe
Popcorn
froggy
Bampots
Inca
Admin
poster
Freedom
chirpyinsect
Mo
costello
dogs don't lie
Andrew
candyfloss
31 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 12 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  Satsuma Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:25 am

Freedom wrote:Could someone be taking the pith? Sorry about that folks.

I'm afraid I will have to take legal action against you, Freedom, for making jokes about my name. This is an offence under EU directive 17439005 B (ii) section C4 (revised 2015) - Politically Correct Garbage and its Application in Modern Society. I fully endorse this law because it helps prevent innocent people like me with silly names being hurt

Regarding Amaral, if his theory had any substance it would have been pursued to a conclusion, not dropped after just over a year
Satsuma
Satsuma

Back to top Go down

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 12 Empty Re: GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! - HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS

Post  Heisenburg Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:26 am

Satsuma wrote:Yes we do, they shelved the case (based on the original police investigation) in July 2008.  Or had you forgotten that?

They shelved because of lack of evidence,nothing nowhere,nobody nowhere has come up with any official rebuttal of the original investigation,710 persons eliminated, £12 million can't rubbish it either.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 1:50 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 22 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

Thanks Andrew for that, and putting the record straight.  A lot of people trying to confuse things.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 1:57 pm

candyfloss wrote:Thanks Andrew for that, and putting the record straight.  A lot of people trying to confuse things.

No worries. A bit of it is missed off when I copied it over, but it's all on the link.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:02 pm

Some great comments on Craig's blog from the other day.

Here's one he posted this morn:

craig Post author
April 22, 2016 at 08:44
Carol

Thanks for the headmasters conference story, which is useful. I have my own friends in the Met who tell me the investigating team were convinced about what happened. Unfortunately I could not include that in my blog as my brother is in the Met and it would be presumed he told me (which he didn’t).

But members of the Met investigating team put their own money into Amaral’s appeal against his libel verdict. I think that tells you all you need to know.

More comments on the link:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/04/the-strange-case-of-gordon-brown-and-the-mccanns/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2016, 7:57 pm

There's a message from Sofia on FB justice for Madeleine but I can't get it here for some reason!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:02 pm

GONCALO AMARAL WINS APPEAL! -  HE MAY SUE THE McCANNS - Page 12 13007110
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:05 pm

Brill Andrew ta, did you see the tweet from Isabel McF? Don't know if it's a joke but says the book is getting printed in English??

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:09 pm

I suppose it would be feasible to sell English language copies throughout Portugal and Spain and maybe throughout Europe in general, aimed at the British tourist.  A good marketing ploy as they say.

Any action the McCanns are threatening are against sellers, not buyers.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:20 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Brill Andrew ta, did you see the tweet from Isabel McF? Don't know if it's a joke but says the book is getting printed in English??

Hiya. No didn't see it but just looked it up.....

In reply to JillyCL
Isabelle McFabulous ‏@QueenOPortugal 3h3 hours ago
@JillyCL @LoveRandomleigh Fantastic Read ...Guerra & Paz are now preparing English version in print #mccann TRUTH OF THE LIE
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:28 pm

Andrew wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Brill Andrew ta, did you see the tweet from Isabel McF? Don't know if it's a joke but says the book is getting printed in English??

In reply to JillyCL
Isabelle McFabulous ‏@QueenOPortugal  3h3 hours ago
@JillyCL @LoveRandomleigh Fantastic Read ...Guerra & Paz are now preparing English version in print  #mccann TRUTH OF THE LIE

Yip, that one, wonder if it's true scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:32 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:
Andrew wrote:

In reply to JillyCL
@JillyCL @LoveRandomleigh Fantastic Read ...Guerra & Paz are now preparing English version in print  #mccann TRUTH OF THE LIE

It would be interesting to see if it did go on sale in this country just how many copies were sold study

Last edited by candyfloss on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:35 pm

canada12 wrote:I think the McCanns might have something to fear if Mr. Amaral decides to sue them... a new civil trial might result in a lot of evidence being brought into the court that has been kept out of the other trials...and the media.

There's a thought! Interesting observation.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 8:37 pm

candyfloss wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:
Andrew wrote:

In reply to JillyCL

It would be interesting to see if it did go on sale in this country just how many copies were sold study

It would be a best seller. And would remain that way for a very long time.

Literally fly off the shelves.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:06 pm

I got excited at work the other day when news of Goncalo's victory started filtering through. People who had previously dismissed my ramblings finally started raising their eyebrows.

One colleague has asked me how to download the book onto Kindle. I instead shared a link to the English translation. This morning she came into work talking about the 'jemmied' shutter. Another colleague is indignant we are threatened in Britain under the libel laws while the book will be available in Europe. "But if they've got nothing to hide...." she questionned.

People who were content to remain in ignorance and were cynical to those who questionned the McCanns are awakening.

I have no doubt the book would be a best seller. As have the McCanns, I'll wager. Hence the threat of litigation,  imo.

Last edited by Dee Coy on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:26 pm

Back on sale!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:31 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Back on sale!

Good stuff.

http://www.guerraepaz.net/conteudo.aspx?lang=pt&id_object=2401&name=MADDIE---A-VERDADE-DA-MENTIRA

(google translate not the best)

MADDIE - THE TRUTH OF LIES

Author: AMARAL, Goncalo
Genre: Nonfiction
Issue year: 2008
Format: 15x23cm
Number of Pages: 215
Weight: 322 g
ISBN: 978-989-8174-12-3
In stock
RRP: € 11.00
Price G & P : € 5.00
-10%

* Shipping free shipping to mainland Portugal and Islands

Qt. UP DOWN Add to cart "
SynopsisAuthorComments
"[...] This book also has a higher purpose. The contribute to the discovery of the material truth and the realization of justice in the investigation known as "Maddie Case". These are fundamental values ​​which forced me imperative of conscience, conviction and discipline to the institution to which I was proud to belong. These same values ​​did not die out with my retirement and continue to be ever present in my life. Under no circumstances the book calls into question the work of my colleagues in the Judiciary Police, or compromise the ongoing investigation. It is my deep understanding that revelation, in a work of this kind, all the facts, could compromise future efforts to determine the discovery of truth. However, the reader will find data that unknown, interpretations of the facts - always in the light of law - and, of course, relevant questions. A criminal investigation only committed to the pursuit of material truth. Do not worry about the right politically. " Gonçalo Amaral
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:34 pm

Check out the live feed of hits onto the McCannPJFiles site:

http://live.feedjit.com/live/mccannpjfiles.co.uk/0/

Rattling up hits like ticker-tape! Apparently been the same for the last couple of days.

People will be very enthusiastic to get the hands on a proper physical English version of this book!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:49 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 22 Apr 2016, 9:55 pm

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:00 pm

Every single one is negative.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:01 pm

Yeah - Would never of been allowed a while back.

Great to see.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

Apparently the sun is doing a piece on Mr Amaral tomorrow,
Not going to be pretty.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 23 Apr 2016, 5:51 pm

Heisenburg wrote:Apparently the sun is doing a piece on Mr Amaral tomorrow,
Not going to be pretty.
Tell me more, tell me more ... [pity one cannot sing at a forum ...] ;-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next