MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 22 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sun 15 Jan 2017, 9:30 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Benevolent wrote:I've not been following this case for long so this might be a silly question but did they find his car ??

It was found where he had parked it on Robert Boby Way (on street parking in a disabled bay)

Out of interest, how close/far was Robert Boby Way from the Horseshoe do you know?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 22 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sun 15 Jan 2017, 10:12 pm

Just gone to have a look at what's being said on that reddit place. Noticed they have a poll up on what has happened to Corrie.

Interestingly well over half think that he went AWOL and had help.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:02 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Benevolent wrote:I've not been following this case for long so this might be a silly question but did they find his car ??

It was found where he had parked it on Robert Boby Way (on street parking in a disabled bay)

Out of interest, how close/far was Robert Boby Way from the Horseshoe do you know?

5 minute walk if doing it direct.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:15 pm

Cheers, TTWO. I wonder why he didn't attempt to actually go back to his car and eat food/sleep there then. Better than a doorway? But I suppose he could've lost his keys at some point in the night.

We were talking about cadaver dogs the other day....

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/update/2017-01-15/dogs-trained-to-sniff-out-bodies-being-used-to-look-for-corrie-in-town-centre/

It's with mixed emotions that I can let you know the police have authorised SULSAR to use Cadaver dogs in specific areas in the town centre, i will update you once this has been completed.

– NICOLA URQUHART
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:27 pm

He had a BMW Z4 so probably a bit cramped? But besides that, most think he was waiting for someone/something where he was.

Not sure about the cadaver dog search....I would hope the Police at least searched the immediate areas Corrie was last seen with them? I also assume this search is in addition to the planned family search for the 22nd?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:41 pm

Well reclining your seat back a bit would be a better option than sat on a hard floor in the freezing cold, one would've thought. But yeah I understand with the 'meet up' scenario though.

They (cadaver dogs) certainly need to sniff through and around the whole of the horseshoe area for starters.

Not sure where the planned search for the 22nd is taking place? Have they confirmed this yet?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:43 pm

They won't give out the exact location (which is fair enough) but from what clues/hints we got about the first search is that it was nowhere near where his phone had pinged which I thought was odd.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 15 Jan 2017, 11:55 pm

Yes that's understandable then in not giving the specifics just yet.

I wonder what this PI team are doing at the moment? I've read a lot elsewhere about a lot of stuff which has been wiped/amended from his personal social media accounts etc... I hope they haven't been brought in to 'tidy up'. Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 3:39 pm

Not sure if this is allowed, so delete if see fit Mods.

https://twitter.com/corriespoon/with_replies?lang=en-gb

Corrie's twitter account. Now if you scroll back to the very early ones (several years ago), then it gives you much more of an idea who the 'real' Corrie was and all about.

(N.B - a lot of the pics linked to his instagram account from it have been deleted)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 3:43 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 16 Jan 2017, 4:12 pm

I've been reading reddit this a.m.   Some odd posts about Corrie and his twitter on there.   Also about mum and why she was feeling 'let down' by the police.

Everything on this case has been odd, and not assisting a search to find him whatever has happened.   imo

Is so much being hidden or re-written about this lad?   Don't know what to believe anymore -  reminds me of GM  "confusion is good".      confused

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 16 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm

bluebell wrote:I've been reading reddit this a.m.   Some odd posts about Corrie and his twitter on there.   Also about mum and why she was feeling 'let down' by the police.

Everything on this case has been odd, and not assisting a search to find him whatever has happened.   imo

Is so much being hidden or re-written about this lad?   Don't know what to believe anymore -  reminds me of GM  "confusion is good".      confused
 I'm having difficulty finding up to date Reddit posts. Keeps giving me Dec stuff I've read. Do you have a link please?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:04 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5f8ldh/corrie_mckeague_and_the_running_man_a_uk_cctv/?sort=new

Not quite sure this works chirps, but it is the one on my 'favourites' that I click.

It's a difficult site to negotiate, new posts above, then scroll a long way for other recent stuff. I find it a bit confusing, but that's probably just me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:40 pm

Yeah it's a bit confusing that reddit place I must say, but some very interesting posts.

Just noticed that Websleuth place has closed down the Corrie thread. Why would they do that? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:43 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah it's a bit confusing that reddit place I must say, but some very interesting posts.

Just noticed that Websleuth place has closed down the Corrie thread. Why would they do that? scratch
Do they not close it when it reaches so many pages then they open a new one?

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 22 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:46 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
bluebell wrote:I've been reading reddit this a.m.   Some odd posts about Corrie and his twitter on there.   Also about mum and why she was feeling 'let down' by the police.

I'm having difficulty finding up to date Reddit posts. Keeps giving me Dec stuff I've read. Do you have a link please?

Hi chirpy.The Reddit site is a bit confusing.The newer posts seem to be (but not always) at the bottom of the page. I just keep refreshing the page and new posts appear.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 6:51 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Andrew wrote:Yeah it's a bit confusing that reddit place I must say, but some very interesting posts.

Not quite sure how it works as not a member and only recently started looking at it with the Corrie stuff.

This is what it says:

Hi everyone.

We are going to close this thread for time being.

When there is something new to discuss, the thread will be reopened.

Thank you

Not sure if there is a proper explanation for members...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:01 pm

Andrew wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

Not quite sure how it works as not a member and only recently started looking at it with the Corrie stuff.

This is what it says:

Hi everyone.

Thank you

It has been done before on Websleuths.  The Deorr Kuntz thread was closed for quite a while, and AFAIK Maddie's thread was or is the same.

Members rehashing old news, nothing new at all.   It does it good to force people to take a break sometimes imo, otherwise it's just down to rumour & gossip - not WS style at all !

Last edited by bluebell on Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 22 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:02 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

I think Websleuth may be going the same way as Corrie's facebook page....strange, too much controversy in my opinion. Uncle Tony does seem to be on Reddit now, I wonder why. This poster 'Stay on Main' definitely seems to have an angle as to what's going on,I get the feeling he knows or has known Corrie, just a hunch.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:08 pm

Andrew wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:

This is what it says:

Hi everyone.

Thank you

I think it is quite a recent change with discussion being closed down in a on-going case although they did shut down the McCann case years ago. More recently the Papini case was shut with the same explanation.

Personally, I think WS admin just don't know what to do now they have become so big (especially state side). With their strong 'victim friendly' rule it means a very narrow list of things can be discussed which means going round in circles and people start to see cats/dogs/victim etc in pictures for example. That is why it has now been closed because everyone is just going over old ground because of the imposed rules!

Also the Police and the criminals and have become savvy to online "sleuths". The Police now more than ever are just silent on cases....Especially noticeable to me with UK cases since the McCann case started.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:34 pm

Managed to catch up on Reddit so thanks Bluebell. Some very interesting stuff about C's Twitter feed. And a lot of comments hinting that Nicola is not as popular as she was to begin with. I think this family have created a monster that is in danger of biting them on the bum.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 22 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 16 Jan 2017, 7:56 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Managed to catch up on Reddit so thanks Bluebell. Some very interesting stuff about C's Twitter feed. And a lot of comments hinting that Nicola is not as popular as she was to begin with. I think this family have created a monster that is in danger of biting them on the bum.

I totally agree chirpy.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:33 pm

Thanks TTWO and bluebell to explain the WS stuff.

Anything happening on the facebook page of note? I read earlier on reddit that the depression thing - which Uncle T mentioned ages ago - has all been deleted when people started to mention/comment on it.

How can they explain that one away then when it came from Uncle T himself...? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 9:50 pm

There's about 300 odd more posts since I last looked in on Reddit. Assume loads from WS have migrated there then....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 16 Jan 2017, 10:33 pm

Corries tweet from 2012:

real obsession
‏@corriespoon
Its all fun and games till someone gets followed home beaten , stabed to death and cut up and eatin by bigs
2:50 pm - 18 Nov 2012

... Now there is actually a pig farmers not far from Barton Mills where Corries phone last pinged. Shocked

(I think he means pigs and not bigs)

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next