MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 16 Jan 2017, 11:24 pm

So the latest is that 2 of the 5 people sought have been spoken to and the other 3 have had names put to faces but aren't confirmed yet. The old man with glasses was named on the FB page before it was removed.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:15 am

Anyone still awake? Looks like a Reddit user has found evidence of Corrie and GF partaking in swinging....... affraid
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:50 am

Yep I'm still awake, and just been reading that ! Bit of a shocker there.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:40 am

The deja vu is getting stronger, similarities emerging .  

Someone on the reddit site suggesting the photo of Corrie shown on the Swingers site may be.photoshopped .    Whooshed from reddit now though I did see it.  Certainly a pic of Corrie.        Shocked

The facebook page is talking about selling ....wristbands.         Shocked         Where will it end.        Question

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 6:22 am

An interesting development then... Did any of you see the actual link for it? Just had a quick look over and it's all been deleted but someone joined (swinger site) and verified it.

Also read another post saying it's over a year old? I thought he'd only been with his Mrs for 5 months or something?

Makes you wonder with this very 'colourful' lovelife - how certain Mrs seems to be that Corrie is the father for starters? Not only were they both seeing other people but now also at it with other couples as well...

I read yesterday something about selling hoodies? And now we have wristbands... Blimey!

Also saw a post saying his swinging account has been activated - or last online 3 days ago...?

Off to make a brew and read some more. Intriguing stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 7:51 am

http://i.imgsafe.org/da73e54133.jpeg

I assume this was the original message then.....

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Corrie10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 7:59 am

Andrew wrote:http://i.imgsafe.org/da73e54133.jpeg

I assume this was the original message then.....

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Corrie10

Last on-line 3 days ago?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 17 Jan 2017, 8:00 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wag_the_Dog

wrote:When the CIA learns of the plot, they send Agent Young (Macy) to confront Brean who convinces him that revealing the deception is against his best interests. The CIA announces that the war has ended, but otherwise maintains the deception and the media begins to turn back to the President's abuse scandal. Motss decides to invent a hero who was left behind enemy lines, and inspired by the idea that he was "discarded like an old shoe" has the Pentagon provide him with a soldier named Schumann (Harrelson) around whom he constructs a further narrative including T-shirts, additional patriotic songs, and faux-grassroots demonstrations of patriotism. At each stage of the plan, Motss continually dismisses setbacks as "nothing" and compares them to past movie-making catastrophes he averted.

When the team goes to retrieve Schumann, they discover he is in fact a criminally insane Army prison convict before their plane crashes en route to Andrews Air Force Base. The team survives and is rescued by a farmer, but Schumann attempts to rape the farmer's daughter and the farmer kills him. Motss then stages an elaborate military funeral, claiming that Schumann died from wounds sustained during his rescue.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 8:07 am

I don't think I've ever seen that film (probably the only De Niro one I haven't).

Yeah, Costello - the last online bit is intriguing. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 8:18 am

Andrew wrote:From above Sun article:

But The Sun has discovered new information, yet to be made public, which raises further questions over Corrie’s fate — and whether a crime could have been involved.

I wonder what that's all about then.... scratch

This recent 'revelation' is right up the Suns street, so that's probably it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 23 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 10:24 am

PerArduaPerUnusual 9 points 1 day ago
Anybody heard the one about the relationship between family and police breaking down because "resources" were being used to surveil certain family members?

This information is supposedly true. Has anyone read/heard anything?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:04 am

Yes I recall reading something along those lines and it was the 'mother' in particular they were apparently keeping a 'watchful' eye on or something.

Now if she's the one deleting a lot of his social media stuff then not only is that suspicious in itself but it could be deemed to be interfering with a police investigation and destroying valuable evidence.

I dare say all this 'swinging' stuff would've been wiped a long time ago if they could access it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:18 am

Andrew wrote:Yes I recall reading something along those lines and it was the 'mother' in particular they were apparently keeping a 'watchful' eye on or something.

Now if she's the one deleting a lot of his social media stuff then not only is that suspicious in itself but it could be deemed to be interfering with a police investigation and destroying valuable evidence.

I dare say all this 'swinging' stuff would've been wiped a long time ago if they could access it.

Thanks Andrew, i'm sure there has also been a mention of one of the brothers,not sure which one though.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:24 am

Well if they (Police) had some indication that it was an AWOL scenario, then the brothers would be the first to be put under surveillance.

I wonder if they followed them on the recent jolly to Amsterdam?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:43 am

I can imagine this bloke being on Celebrity Big Brother this time next year.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 11:56 am

He certainly will be famous now if he ever showed up.

In the news now there's some sort of Mexican stand off with the police and a male. (in an area about 15 miles away).

Makes you think.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 1:02 pm

costello wrote:PerArduaPerUnusual 9 points 1 day ago
Anybody heard the one about the relationship between family and police breaking down because "resources" were being used to surveil certain family members?

This information is supposedly true. Has anyone read/heard anything?

Another interesting comment left by the same person:

PerArduaPerUnusual 2 points 13 minutes ago
I know a certain member here will back this up, but there are suggestions that actually the bin man not only saw, but spoke to Corrie. He allegedly told the police this.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:28 pm

Wow the more I read about this case the more interesting it gets !!!!

I've noticed more people on Facebook and Reddit are leaning towards him going AWOL now. I tend to agree. So many photo's and info about his various social media accounts are being found that the family (his mother) haven't managed to WOOSH !! There are still historical posts and photo's from his Facebook that are available to see.

Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:29 pm

Apparently his swinging profile stuff has been whooshed/deleted now or something....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:53 pm

I've read his Twitter a/c - which was open till yesterday - has now been locked.

Also a poster on reddit naming another site (of a sexual nature) he was on?

A brave person posted on the f/b page about C & A being on a swingers site earlier.  Replies from Disgusted of Derby type posters saying what lies, not 'our Corrie'        No     Whooshed now of course.

The family are going to have to face up to the fact that social media may end up being their downfall.

C arranging a hook-up (which I had to google 'cos I didn't know what it really meant!) now seems quite probable.  Is this why Nicola has been insisting all the properties around the area are minutely searched as it may have taken place there ?  
I am sure the police have always known about the secrets and lies being broadcast about this young lad.  
Maybe an in depth investigation to Corrie's sexual antics and hook ups via on line sites by the police could be why Nicola "felt betrayed" ?   All imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Tue 17 Jan 2017, 2:59 pm

bluebell wrote:
Maybe an in depth investigation to Corrie's sexual antics and hook ups via on line sites by the police could be why Nicola "felt betrayed" ?   All imo.

I think you may be right there bluebell
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:07 pm

Hi bluebell.

I don't understand how she would be 'betrayed' by that myself... scratch As a policewoman herself then surely she'd understand the necessary delving and investigating etc...

If they (police) announced publicly or to the press that Corrie was this and that, then I could understand the 'betrayal' then. But they've kept totally quiet on all that side of things.

I personally think there's more to the 'betrayal' comment myself and would hazard a guess that it's more to do with these 'surveillance' remarks. Undercover cops keeping tabs on the family sort of thing....

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Hi bluebell.

I don't understand how she would be 'betrayed' by that myself... scratch  As a policewoman herself then surely she'd understand the necessary delving and investigating etc...

If they (police) announced publicly or to the press that Corrie was this and that, then I could understand the 'betrayal' then. But they've kept totally quiet on all that side of things.

I personally think there's more to the 'betrayal' comment myself and would hazard a guess that it's more to do with these 'surveillance' remarks. Undercover cops keeping tabs on the family sort of thing....

IMO etc.

Possibly you are correct there Andrew. Maybe the other brothers have been investigated too?

I'd be astonished if the police revealed anything to do with the search. Could Nicola have been expecting to be kept fully informed and involved with all aspects of the police investigation but her exclusion (only natural imo) made her publicly react this way?

It is all becoming very messy - but to those not personally involved also very interesting. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:28 pm

Yeah true actually. Didn't really think of that angle. As a policewoman then not only did she expect to be privy to all the information in the investigation but she probably half expected to be involved as well working alongside...

Hence the betrayal when she was not included etc and setting up their own investigation.

It certainly going to get even more messier me thinks.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 17 Jan 2017, 3:34 pm

Freedom wrote:I'll post this comment from Richard on CMoMM in case anyone knows what he might be getting at.

This relates to a young RAF man who has been missing for a couple of weeks.

"I am appealing for information on a recent news story.  23 year old RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague allegedly went missing on 24th September from Bury St Edmonds after a night out drinking with friends.  A news conference was held on 3rd October where Corrie's mother Nicola Urquhart made an appeal for information.  There are many questions which mainstream media have not asked or published about this case, and in my opinion there is some doubt as to the veracity of the story.  I have looked into the background of Nicola Urquhart who lives in Dunfermline and there are a few facts I have discovered which suggest to me there may be more to this story than is being reported.  I am appealing for more information from anyone who knows of the family.   If anyone has any information at all about Nicola Urquhart, however insignificant, please get in touch by emailing richard@richplanet.net.

Thankyou,
Richard D. Hall"

This was the very first post on what has turned out to be an intriguing topic.

It looks as if Richard was right to have doubts about the case right from the start.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next