MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 31 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:36 pm

Freedom wrote:
Freedom wrote:Thank you; this is the one.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/544797622396527/

The link no longer works. Benevolent, are you able to access it?

Yes I'm on it now, switching between here and there lol

I'm I allowed to post whats being said ??
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 31 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm

I appear to have been blocked from the site.

I don't post anything about the McCanns now on Facebook but, if this is the infamous Pam Gurney, she might remember my name from past comments and has blocked me.

Thank you, Benevolent. I lasted there for about five minutes and I'd never said a word!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:42 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:44 pm

Does no one find these things astonishing....Pam Gurney?...Stobo Castle in previous post beloning to Steve Winyard and FabSwingers linking both the castle and Corrie?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:45 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:50 pm

Bampots wrote:Does no one find these things astonishing....Pam Gurney?...Stobo Castle in previous post beloning to Steve Winyard and FabSwingers linking both the castle and Corrie?
 One coincidence...2 coincidences....

I think Pammy may have gotten involved as I think she claims to come from an RAF family.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:50 pm

I'm thinking that there could be a definite connection with THAT Pam Gurney as there is no other reason that I could have been banned from the group so quickly.

Don't know what to think yet Bampots about the swinging link.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:52 pm

They are talking about the dogs now. Pam has just said they should send the dogs to the forest off Fiveways. Hmm don't they all think the dogs are incredibly unreliable Shocked
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:54 pm

Benevolent wrote:They are talking about the dogs now. Pam has just said they should send the dogs to the forest off Fiveways. Hmm don't they all think the dogs are incredibly unreliable Shocked

Just remind the loon what the dogs alerted to in Apt 5a back in 2007...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 10:55 pm

Andrew wrote:
Benevolent wrote:They are talking about the dogs now. Pam has just said they should send the dogs to the forest off Fiveways. Hmm don't they all think the dogs are incredibly unreliable Shocked

Just remind the loon what the dogs alerted to in Apt 5a back in 2007...

Hahaha I'm just lurking and not saying a word
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:08 pm

Just how many FB profiles does this woman have ???????
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:13 pm

This is the Pammy that we all know and love.

https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7?fref=ts

This is the one who's admin on the group to whom I am persona non grata.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010053853170&fref=ts

They may be two different people.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:20 pm

She has the same Corrie picture, on the first profile its in her news feed, in the second one its her profile picture. All she's been talking about really is McCann stuff, McCann trolls etc. She was just about to boot someone who was arguing with her.
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:21 pm

Freedom wrote:This is the Pammy that we all know and love.

https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7?fref=ts

This is the one who's admin on the group to whom I am persona non grata.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010053853170&fref=ts

They may be two different people.

Nope I think deffo one and the same.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:26 pm

Yes me too. She was going on about how she is admin to several groups and has a lot of dealings with trolls
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:31 pm

She's probably the biggest troll on the world wide web. Absolute fruitcake.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:32 pm

It's the same one - jeez as if she doesn't have enough to do annoying everyone with her mcaann antics

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:33 pm

What a small world in that case.

There certainly will be no chance of asking reasonable questions then - you'll just get banned. Not that you even have to say a word - I didn't!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:40 pm

lol!

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:53 pm

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 31 Tumblr10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:53 pm

From  FB Darling pams group

Corrie gave his mother his passwords and it was his wish if he couldn't access accounts that she make them private. His youtube vids have been kept for his family.  To me this is a normal arrangement for anyone serving in armed forces.  

Odd much?

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 18 Jan 2017, 11:59 pm

eeejay268 wrote:From  FB Darling pams group

Corrie gave his mother his passwords and it was his wish if he couldn't access accounts that she make them private. His youtube vids have been kept for his family.  To me this is a normal arrangement for anyone serving in armed forces.  

Odd much?

What a load of bollox.

Of course all the RAF lads give their dear mothers the passwords to their dating/shagg!ng sites.

Jesus Rolling Eyes
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:00 am

I'm pretty sure I remember PG getting banned from the Find Corrie FB so how would she have this info?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:09 am

OrientalFreightTrain 1 point 8 minutes ago
FYI Corries dad has posted on FB that he doesn't support anything that Nicola is doing with the FB page or the fundraising. That man deserves a medal for not losing his shit.

Can anyone get that post up here...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:12 am

https://www.facebook.com/martin.mckeague
Hi Folks,
Well, here we are half way into January, and rapidly approaching the four month mark since my son Corrie vanished from the bay area known as the 'horseshoe' behind Greggs in Bury St Edmunds on the morning of Saturday 24th September.
I want to thank everyone again for your continued support, your insightful thoughts and ideas, the questions that you've raised, and the level of respect that you've shown each other by 'agreeing to disagree' even when one person's opinion is radically different from someone else's.
The police, SULSAR search and rescue, and the RAF are continuing their diligent efforts, and the McKeague family stands by them as we have done from the start, and will continue to do so until such time as we bring Corrie home together.
There have been a number of questions that have been sent to me about recent independent fundraising activities and the crowdfunding effort on the Just Giving site, as well as the use of these funds for a private investigator, accommodation and a number of other things.
I can tell you unequivocally that the McKeague family has no involvement whatsoever in these activities, nor do we support or endorse them in any way.
That is also true for the findcorrie co uk Find Corrie Facebook page and what are likely a number of other social media sites and pages that profess to do the same. We don't get involved with them.
The McKeague family has seen first hand the extraordinary effort the trained professionals in the Suffolk police, SULSAR and the RAF have, and continue to demonstrate in the search for my son, and we hope you feel the same way.
Our hope is that you continue to raise questions, offer up your ideas and recommend that anyone who thinks they might have some clue to Corrie's whereabouts contact the Suffolk police incident room on 01473 782019.
That's how we'll bring Corrie home together.
Thank you again to everyone.
Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next