MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 32 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:15 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember PG getting banned from the Find Corrie FB so how would she have this info?

She probably kept a record of everything on that page before, in her words, a certain someone, an anti McCann troll caused trouble and wanted her out of the group.

Also in her words, she didn't even get a chance to explain who the troll was and why she wanted her out of the group.

What a shame.
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 32 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:22 am

Thanks for that, Bluebell (again).

A very well written post from him considering the circumstances and the pressure he must be under.

It must be so difficult for him (and his side of the family) to not get involved in this circus that's been created.

I really feel for the chap.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:33 am

You are welcome Andrew, glad to see it myself. He and his parents have remained supportive of all the official channels,

I read somewhere that he physically spends time searching, and I think he has remained silent and dignified throughout what must

be a truly terrible time. Sad also the family are divided this way over their missing child. Poor man.

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:39 am

Extolling her virtues again

They've named some poor bugger and accusing him of all sorts ?? being the poor bugger named

"i can see where ?? s coming from.. why should you be naming people who were the last people to have seen Corrie.. and how do you know that he was the last person to have seen Corrie...?
Was the gist.....

Why has Jake Game blocked me?  is there a good reason?  For some obscure reason he banned me from the Corrie group after McCann hate trolls made mischief for me...as they always do.
Yeah cos it's our life mission obviously...

I knew it was going to be trouble having McCann trolls in here Sad
Because someone questioned the rationale behind her comments

Jake took McCann trolls words for me being a troll...and he blocked me way back so that may account for it?
Good on him I say,
that group is well dodgy!

Last edited by eeejay268 on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:45 am

@ Andrew & Bluebell I agree he definitely seems to be dealing with this whole thing in a better way. It is a shame that both parents seem to be working separately even though they both want the same answers about the son they created together.
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:01 am

The saddest thing is that I've not even heard them mentioned really, just in passing, terribly sad

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 6:17 am

The updated Daily Mail version from the early hours this morn:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4131428/Corrie-McKeague-girlfriend-members-fab-swingers.html

Snipped:

Mr McKeague’s alleged profile on Grindr was set up two years ago, when he was 21, and carried the username ‘BiLad21’.
His Fab Swingers account appears to have been deactivated late on Tuesday, moments after details of its existence became public on an internet forum.
Screenshots show that there was ‘activity’ on his profile page on the adult site just five days ago.
However, police played down the suggestion that the missing RAF man was responsible for that activity, saying they believe his family had accessed the account.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 32 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:05 am

Bampots wrote:Does no one find these things astonishing....Pam Gurney?...Stobo Castle in previous post beloning to Steve Winyard and FabSwingers linking both the castle and Corrie?

Yes me Bampots, (missed all this last night). It's like join the dots! I wonder if PG has been selectively assigned for this mission.... bizarre!
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:25 am

Just sat down over breakfast while I have time to watch the brothers Q&A from the DM link only to find that it's just 2 mins long Mad

If anyone could post up the link for the full version, I'd be very grateful.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:53 am

Andrew wrote:Thanks for that, Bluebell (again).

A very well written post from him considering the circumstances and the pressure he must be under.

It must be so difficult for him (and his side of the family) to not get involved in this circus that's been created.

I really feel for the chap.

Yeah, he must feel like Claudia Lawrence's mother.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 19 Jan 2017, 7:55 am

costello wrote:
Yes me Bampots, (missed all this last night). It's like join the dots! I wonder if PG has been selectively assigned for this mission.... bizarre!

Two things. First, he is so gay. I only have gaydar of a straight bloke and I could tell. Second, Uri Geller on the same page? Richard D Hall's head probably just exploded.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:16 am

..... Speaking of Richard D Hall. Has he said anything about this case of late?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:23 am

Andrew wrote:..... Speaking of Richard D Hall. Has he said anything about this case of late?

I mentioned Jon Ronson in another thread, mainly because I have been re-reading The Men Who Stare At Goats; it had made me very cynical about things again. Uri Geller features heavily in that too.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 8:35 am

I've not read his book but I'm pretty sure that I have the Film DVD of it somewhere although don't think I've watched that either come to think of it. scratch

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:21 am

So this bouncer stuff.... I read a few comments late last night about him that are very intriguing if true.

He offered Corrie a lift home.
He checked on Corrie whilst he was kipping in the doorway.
He knew of April (possibly romantically in the past)
Had his car scrapped the following day of Corrie's disappearance.

Probably just speculation and rumour of course.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:33 am

Hi all. Been following a while and joined recently.
I am a member of the "Corrie Mckeague and other cases" facebook page which has been made secret overnight so it can't be found unless someone gives you a link or joins you I believe. I haven't looked at it yet today as I can only take it in very small doses before my chin hits the floor with some of the stuff on there! Both admins are clearly fruitloops.

I actually own (well my wife does) a signed bent uri geller spoon too! lol
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:34 am

Andrew wrote:So this bouncer stuff.... I read a few comments late last night about him that are very intriguing if true.

He offered Corrie a lift home.
He checked on Corrie whilst he was kipping in the doorway.
He knew of April (possibly romantically in the past)
Had his car scrapped the following day of Corrie's disappearance.

Probably just speculation and rumour of course.....

Finishes work around the right time too!
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:43 am

Welcome, Guruagain.

Is this the fruitcake that is Pamela Gurney's recently formed group then? Why is she sticking her beak in all this then?

He does as well in regards to finishing around the same time. I would like to know if there is any truth in those other points I mentioned or whether it's Chinese whispers sort of stuff... ? scratch

(did you actually witness Uri bending the spoon?)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Thu 19 Jan 2017, 9:49 am

Andrew wrote:Welcome, Guruagain.

Is this the fruitcake that is Pamela Gurney's recently formed group then? Why is she sticking her beak in all this then?

He does as well in regards to finishing around the same time. I would like to know if there is any truth in those other points I mentioned or whether it's Chinese whispers sort of stuff... ? scratch

(did you actually witness Uri bending the spoon?)
No, but my wife did, it is a standard BA spoon and he did it on a flight to Las Vegas! (that doesn't mean I am not sceptical about the trickery)

Rolling Eyes
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:03 am

Was that a standard issue BA spoon or one that he 'brought with him' Smile

I'm pretty confident that if he were ever to rock up to mine for a dinner party and I passed him a spoon to do his stuff, then he'd quickly spout some cock and bull excuse and leg it out the door Very Happy

Amazing though that he's a multi-millionaire from bending dodgy spoons.

Anyway sorry, I'm digressing.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:08 am

He's just a sleight of hand magician - clever stuff but nothing spooky or supernatural about it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:14 am

Freedom wrote:He's just a sleight of hand magician - clever stuff but nothing spooky or supernatural about it.

Well the First Earth Battalion apparently thought differently. And to Andrew, I don't think it is irrelevant - this story has been bubbling under for months, all of a sudden its thrown into the full glare of publicity and Uri Geller just happens to be dragged out from years of relative obscurity at the same time and on the same page?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:23 am

Not quite with it trying to do some work at the same time. Can you elaborate?

Uri Gellar has something to do with Corrie's vanishing act....? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 19 Jan 2017, 10:42 am

Freedom wrote:He's just a sleight of hand magician - clever stuff but nothing spooky or supernatural about it.
I think I have mentioned a former school friend of mine who is a mentallist. He also bends spoons. I've seen it done at close quarters, I know it's a trick, he knows we know it's a trick but damn, he's good. My friend Judy has the spoon he broke in 2 which was given by the golf club we were in for a school reunion. It had the gc crest on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:10 am

I think the Grindr user name confirms some of our suspicions, I am surprised the MSM haven't yet picked up on that angle
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next