MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Guest Thu 19 Jan 2017, 11:46 am

PMR wrote:I think the Grindr user name confirms some of our suspicions, I am surprised the MSM haven't yet picked up on that angle

Quoted upthread is his username, BiLad21, so he's possibly bisexual.

I have to admit I hadn't even looked at this thread until this week and not followed the story in the press. Intriguing, he's probably dead, sadly. My feeling, after reading all the informative posts here, is that family and friends should shut up, withdraw from SM,unless they have something useful to add, and give the poor man some dignity. I reckon the police know what happened.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:01 pm

The Grindr network is, in its own words, the world's largest gay social network app.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:05 pm

Does someone remember if that policeman was murdered after a meet up with someone on Grindr ??
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:10 pm

Yes he was but of course they could have met some other way too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:11 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:13 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  eeejay268 Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Was that a standard issue BA spoon or one that he 'brought with him' Smile

I'm pretty confident that if he were ever to rock up to mine for a dinner party and I passed him a spoon to do his stuff, then he'd quickly spout some cock and bull excuse and leg it out the door Very Happy

Amazing though that he's a multi-millionaire from bending dodgy spoons.

Anyway sorry, I'm digressing.

lol!

eeejay268

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:26 pm

Can someone explain what Uri Geller has to do with this case please. I`ve read all the posts but can`t see a connection. Or a connection to Pam Gurney. Don`t get it.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:29 pm

Unless it's to do with making things disappear in less than genuine ways, I don't know either, Mimi!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:31 pm

Freedom wrote:Unless it's to do with making things disappear in less than genuine ways, I don't know either, Mimi!

Very Happy Glad I`m not the only confused one.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:35 pm

@Mimi - Pam Gurney has set up some Facebook Corrie group yesterday or she's an admin of it.

Not quite sure how Uri Gellar got slipped in. I think Unreorganised mentioned something about him and it just grew some legs.

Hope that helps.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:11 pm

I sneaked in to the new group under the cover of darkness but I doubt much new will come out of it. It's a sort of halfway house between Websleuths and the main Find Corrie page. No family bashing but you can talk about depression, gay hook ups etc.
I missed the fun earlier as I had to go cook dinner but before I went good old reliable Pammy mentioned the McCanns. I anticipated someone would tell her to button it and it seems someone did but the posts got whooshed and the poster banned.
Did anyone catch it. Benevolent? All talk of the McCanns is disallowed.
Now call me cynical but I reckon Pam came up with this new group because there is going to be some negative press about her darling McCanns soon, I hope, so she has adopted another cause to create a sh**t storm around and to mention the "dreadful" treatment they receive from trolls in the anti Mac forums.
Folks are not going to stand for it Pam.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:32 pm

I remember reading it this morning, will have a look on my newsfeed and see if its still there
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:43 pm

Well they are saying the thread got deleted as it turned into a 'handbags at dawn' with adding swearing kind of thing. On the latest thread its still being talked about but they are now saying there is to be no mention of MM as its about Corrie. Pammy is still trying to slip things in occasionally though and keeps getting reminded to stay on topic lol
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 19 Jan 2017, 1:53 pm

Andrew wrote:@Mimi - Pam Gurney has set up some Facebook Corrie group yesterday or she's an admin of it.

Not quite sure how Uri Gellar got slipped in. I think Unreorganised mentioned something about him and it just grew some legs.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Andrew flower

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 19 Jan 2017, 2:15 pm

Although it was started with good (or desperate) intentions I truly think the findcorrie fb page should be closed down - both of them.

This has all become such a circus it is just an embarrassment for the family imo. Nicola vainly trying to interpret the little information police give her, and misinterpreting or inaccurately passing it on to keep f/b members interested and 'involved'. Photographs and names of innocent bystanders being put on the internet together with suggestions of possible 'involvement'.
Isn't there a law against this sort of thing?

From what I've read elsewhere all this social media stuff was known to some others since October, hopefully they passed it on to the police then. I see posters dripping bits and pieces of information on forums that could help in the police investigation so let's hope they have it.

This is turning into such a monster now imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Benevolent Thu 19 Jan 2017, 2:17 pm

This has just come up on my news feed

Corrie McKeague & other cases
9 mins ·
Why does this group need closing down?
LikeShow More ReactionsComment
Comments
Sarah Jolliffe
Sarah Jolliffe Please come and discuss it! ??

Hmm well they've changed it to a secret group so who's going to discuss it then apart from people already there ?? And if its a group to help 'Find Corrie' why is it a secret group??
Benevolent
Benevolent

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 19 Jan 2017, 2:25 pm

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. But I sincerely do think, for the good of the family, the Corrie investigation, both sites should close before too much damage is done. imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 3:25 pm

bluebell wrote:Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so.   But I sincerely do think, for the good of the family, the Corrie investigation, both sites should close before too much damage is done.  imo

Absolutely agree that both should be shut down pronto.

Although part of me thinks whether the Police might view it as a welcome distraction - whilst they get on with some proper undercover detective work - or they just think it's batsh!t crazy like the rest of us but are powerless to do anything... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:27 pm

Andrew wrote:@Mimi - Pam Gurney has set up some Facebook Corrie group yesterday or she's an admin of it.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, sorry, that was my doing. Just intrigued by the juxtaposition of newspaper stories - there was a good Daily Star one with something Maddie related alongside "Plague of black eyed ghost children" which made me think of the last photo and Maddie's curiously hollow eyes. Also the Corrie story has had a whiff of psyop-ishness about it from the start, and I have been reading a book about military disinformation in which Uri Geller also features. And then suddenly there he was!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:41 pm

unreorganised wrote:

Hope that helps.

Yeah, sorry, that was my doing. Just intrigued by the juxtaposition of newspaper stories - there was a good Daily Star one with something Maddie related alongside "Plague of black eyed ghost children" which made me think of the last photo and Maddie's curiously hollow eyes. Also the Corrie story has had a whiff of psyop-ishness about it from the start, and I have been reading a book about military disinformation in which Uri Geller also features. And then suddenly there he was!
I get what you mean about psyop-ishness ( great word) There is some talk on Reddit of Shannon Matthews-ness ( see what I did there?) about this case.
I can't think of a motive for it though which is a bit if a stumbling block but IF you had to choose a family to star in such a production, who better than a military/intelligence/police dynasty who would have training in remaining stoic in such circumstances.?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:50 pm

A quick scan on the Reddit stuff and we have Nicola was made bankrupt some years back and Uncle T is in the Freemasons.

Will have a proper look later.

That reminds me when yesterday, I was looking for Nicola's husband from a comment Costello made and came across a GoFundMe page set up in her name on the behalf of some charity or something (can't quite remember now). Anyway - it was not that long before Corrie vanished and the target was 500 squids. The amount collated in the end was over 2500.

Just assumed it was another Nicola U. I wonder if it was her now and got some ideas scratch

ETA - here's the link.

Sorry, Justgiving not GoFundMe.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Nicola-Urquhart6

Didn't think anything of it until that bankruptcy comment was made.

ETA 2 - and then you read those under surveillance comments as well......

Last edited by Andrew on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add edit 2)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:08 pm

Just reading this latest in the DM (nothing to do with Corrie himself - but will stick it here)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4137194/Soldier-convicted-attempted-murder-friend.html

A soldier who tried to kill a friend and army colleague who stole his wife has today been convicted of attempted murder.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm

How I hate the word "stolen" when used in connection with a human being! It makes them sound like a piece of property which was removed without them having any say in the matter.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 19 Jan 2017, 5:19 pm

Just going back to this bankruptcy stuff...

Snipped a couple of comments (I'm sure they won't mind)

Onlylooking77 3 points an hour ago
Just read on a Facebook post that N was declared bankrupt in 2010, has anyone else heard of this and can maybe verify it as true? I have no proof this only what i've seen.

hann12 2 points an hour ago
Hi yes it is on the Richard D Hall FB page.

damarhunt 1 point 34 minutes ago
On the secret Facebook page they had screenshots of private mails with Richard D Hall. He seems to think that Corrie is awol and that his family are covering for him, something to do with their body language.

Can anyone have a squiz on Richard Hall's FB stuff.......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next