MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 18 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Feb 2017, 12:54 pm

IMO it's not quite as 'simple' as that, costello....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 18 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 16 Feb 2017, 1:04 pm

costello wrote:
2 hours ago
pobtyoc
I would have thought given the fact the alleyway he was last seen going into had a visit from a bin lorry, and his phone signal last being near the tip, that they would have searched there weeks/months ago. This poor family have been through enough.

I have to say I agree with this only comment left on this link.

If only it was that simple. The bin that was picked up was recyclable cardboard and paper that was weighed at 11KG and then would go to a waste transfer centre (I believe possibly located in Ely). The bin lorry was forensically examined with no trace of Corrie and so was the bin. All the other bins in the HS were belatedly taken for testing in December for forensic tests and we were told by UT that these were also cleared.

Then in late January the Police searched the opposite side of the HS buildings (behind Mill House etc). UT said these were cleared but never says "forensically" like he did about everything in the HS. My theory here being during this other search the bins located here were tested and one drew a hit from a cadaver dog and/or from being tested forensically. Maybe this information wasn't passed on to the family?

One thing I've read on Reddit from someone that supposedly works in the waste industry is that the Biffa lorry from that night could have done the recyclable pick-up round and drove back to base in BSE with only a part full load then the lorry taken out the next day on a general waste pick-up run until full and then taken to a waste transfer centre for sorting. Makes a mockery of having separate bins but does sort of make sense if you are Biffa.

Problem with the above is no trace of Corrie in the back of the bin lorry but then we don't know if cadaver dogs were specifically used.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 16 Feb 2017, 2:17 pm

A quick look in on Reddit and saw this post from a poster who is clearly well versed in it all and gone to some effort of establishing a timeline.

I'm sure he/she won't mind me sticking it up here as well:

Gonna bring this important timeframe forward for discussion. Any questions or discrepancies let me know please. Remember, ALL parties are innocent at this juncture. If you think we need to concentrate on a particular broad timeframe I'll cut it down slightly.
TIA.

0015: Corrie enters Flex night club. Statement from (Door Bouncer); 'He was a happy drunk. We didn't know each other well enough nor was he sober enough for a meaningful conversation. He was fairly sober when he came in and had a hi how's your night sort of a chat same as anyone else coming in. He came in and spent most of the night on his own speaking to a few randomers. ...He entered and was on his own the whole Time he was in flex. He also left the so bar on his own. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEwp
Visual statement on camera from the Manager of Flex that he spoke to Corrie prior to his admission and let him in. Corrie was probably showing signs of being drunk at this point in the evening.* Whilst in the nightclub he could also have had discussion with a few well known contacts from the area. Barmen and women from other pubs were known to be in the club that night.

0110: Corrie is 'ejected' from the nightclub. He was removed for his own safety whilst he had a chance of sorting himself out. Someone can become way more intoxicated in half an hour. ...Corrie was removed because he was too intoxicated to be in the premises, as stupid as it sounds it's illegal, and against the premises licence to be excessively intoxicated in the premises, this is left to the discretion of the management and door staff, the decision with Corrie was made by myself, to prevent any further vomiting or incident etc. I certainly did not have any contact after my brief chat on the door on his departure. He left happily, commenting love you all. We just chatted generally about his night out and he was off to get food etc.' The shots that he consumed at the bar were probably the reason why he was ejected as he was on the limit on entry.*

01(15): Corrie walks to Mama Mia's with another person.

0120: Corrie enters kebab shop & plays rock, paper, scissors with a customer and sits with a group whilst his order is ready. He leaves with a black man in a black t shirt with the numbers 78 in Roman numerals written on it.
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_search_for_group_sat_with_corrie_mckeague_at_pizza_takeaway_on_night_of_disappearance_1_4744362
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEw

0130: Corrie leaves kebab shop with kebab, chips and two burgers.
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/isnt-it-weird-to-sleep-in-a-doorway/
Corrie seen walking purposefully towards The Grapes pub.
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/what-time-is-the-1st-cctv-that-we-see-him-on/

0300: Suggested shift start time for bin man. Vehicle checked. Corrie’s mobile phone records show he sent a picture to a friend at 3am
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/719076/RAF-missing-airman-Corrie-McKeague-awol-regiment-cared-puppy-Honington

0308: Corrie forwards a photo image to a friend from Hughes shop doorway.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEw
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/has-the-text-message-corrie-sent-at-0308-been-looked-in-to/

0319: Two persons seen walking from Market Square towards McDonalds.
https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

0321: White Tshirt man and two figures walking past Cornhill Walk towards Loom Street. There is a possibility that this is the same White T shirt man pictured by CCTV camera in Pizza Mama Mia's earlier before closing time at 0300.

0324: Last CCTV sighting of Corrie.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=46UD0lk-c2g
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/when-and-where-was-corrie-last-seen/

0326: Two people with light clothing seen outside Cornhill Walk.

0335: Dark clothing1 man walking past Cornhill Walk towards Loom Street.

0340: Running man, Lurker & Legs man seen in 'Horseshoe'.

0352: Bin lorry departs (Hollow Lane) for BSE?

0356: Bicycle man, cycling around Cornhill area on a white road racer cycle with no lights. Probably a local pub/club worker.

0400: Bin lorry enters SB.

0415: Bin lorry driver fills in collection paperwork. Three teenagers seen at the rear of Cornwalk Shopping Centre by bin man.

0420: Bins lorry driver starts collection procedure of ONE GREGGS BIN containing cardboard and paper with a weight of 11kgs of material in it.

0424: Bin man finishes collection procedure.

0425: Corrie's phone leaves the BSE mast area. Phone takes 28 minutes to reach the BM area. Link at 9 minute 9 seconds point. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v9IR-qslpEw
Bin lorry heads directly towards Barton Mills roundabout and then on to Waitrose at Mildenhall for a collection. '...and the only single piece of evidence of any description that can be found is Corrie's phone pinged on the micro mast near Barton Mills within a minute and a half of the bin lorry arriving there. Everything else is noise. It's distraction.'

0453: Corrie's phone enters the BM mast area (if the 0430 quote is extrapolated).
http://www.findcorrie.co.uk/2016/11/11/has-corries-phone-been-checked/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 16 Feb 2017, 10:20 pm

So it seems like nothing is happening with the case now and guess everyone is waiting the 22nd for the landfill search to start proper. Just wondering what others think may have happened?

I still go for ending up in a general waste bin behind the Mill House shop and and missed going into the bin lorry and at the landfill site. What I'm undecided on is if third party involvement or not. If there was a third party then maybe they went back and wrapped/hid the body so well it would be missed as I understand the bins from this area weren't picked up for 2+ days. I can't fathom though him accidentally ending up in the bin and then also being missed in the outfit he was in though?

Another option would be initially being hidden in a bin and then later being removed and dumped at the landfill but that is a massive stretch right now.

The biggest worry right now if found at the landfill is determining cause of death. Imagine if they can't determine cause of death and they really don't have any other evidence?

Edit:

This is interesting reading too. Direct from the Mayor of Bury St Edmunds:

Yesterday I went to a Community meeting, called by Suffolk Constabulary, focused on the search for Corrie McKeague. They told us that they are now sure Corrie did not leave the "horseshoe area" in Brentgovel St. on foot - 2000+ hours of CCTV, the searches & all the witness testimony have convinced them of that. As you probably know, the Police are now going to search a landfill site they secured some time ago: a distressing prospect but necessary. The commitment to, & passion for, the search for Corrie shown by Police, RAF, SULSAR was evident. It is also reassuring that they are being well resourced. I am confident that all that can be done is being done. We must all continue to hold Corrie & his family in our thoughts & prayers.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012437956196
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:44 am

At the end of the day, well up to now, we don't know the whole picture... If we did, then I think observations/thoughts/theories may be different. And we'd probably be able to work it out too!

I'm thinking 2 or 3 lads involved that had an altercation/score to settle and it got out of hand. To the point where they panicked and then disposed.

I think the phone business is not related although there's a coincidence there. C left phone on top of bin etc or it was chucked in.

And sadly to say, I think he's at the landfill site. His dad seems to think so and the Police seem to have enough intelligence as well, because I don't think they would do this on a whim.

The evidence is sparse but the Police have a good idea of what's what. Witnesses are non-existent and the people 'involved' have airtight alibis, backing one another.

The Police have deliberately not told anything to Nicola's family because of the whole facebook charade and if they named a 'suspect' then Uncle T and his paid mates from MIS would probably track them down and waterboard them or something.

I think there'll be a conclusion on all this very soon and sad to say again, they'll bring 'Corrie home'.

RIP.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:51 am

In a nutshell Andrew, I think you have summed up where I am with this. Sad to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Feb 2017, 8:54 am

Just nicked this from a new thread on that Reddit place that I've just seen:

From Martin just now
Hi Folks,
I hope you don't mind, but tonight I thought I'd share a few personal thoughts with you about recent events in the search for my son.
The first that comes to mind is last Friday morning, when Trisha and I were sitting with the police in Martlesham as they told us the investigation had turned towards searching the landfill site.
It was one of those moments that you knew might one day come, but even that didn't soften the blow when it finally arrived.
I suppose we just stared at each other after the police told us what was next - what they were now planning, how they would proceed, the area, the focus.
There was little comfort in the notion that they were still continuing with other enquiries because this was now clearly their top priority.
After we left and got in the motorhome I guess we both just kind of came apart. I don't know how else to describe it, but I know that I'll never be the same again.
It's even more difficult to tell you about what happened next.
We suddenly found ourselves in the position of having to remind everyone that the five figure reward announced by the McKeague family in Scotland was still available, as if we had given up, and that it will remain in place for as long as it takes for all of us to bring Corrie home together.
What followed then were bouts of some pretty vile comments aimed at us through social media by a few individuals out there who are clearly very unhappy with their own lives.
And I suppose the only way you can judge these things, and how you respond to them, is by whether or not you would behave in the same way as these people did.
Well,we wouldn't, we haven't, and we won't. And we've chosen not to lose our integrity even as we face the prospect of losing Corrie.
So thank you all again for staying with us throughout this process. We've counted on you and we couldn't have come this far without you.
We'll take it one day at a time. And we'll bring Corrie home together.
Martin
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:28 am

IHow dreadful that someone who is already going through so much is being made to suffer even more on social media. The bit I have looked at on Reddit sounds like there is something of a fan girl thing going on on the Corrie Facebook site with Nicola and Uncle Tony, and sadly that seems to be turning into a if you're with them you're not with us. It also sounds like there is bitterness over the paternal familys ' reward still standing whilst the gambling sites is withdrawn
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 17 Feb 2017, 11:48 am

Breaking news. The cyclist and the car driver have been identified and spoken to.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 18 Receiv10

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Feb 2017, 12:35 pm

You see I don't get that at all.

Your telling me it's taken 5 months (or whatever it is) for the Police to trace down and speak to those 2 characters....

Really?

ETA - if I was shown the licence plate of the car then I could've tracked it down in half an hour.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 17 Feb 2017, 1:24 pm

Andrew wrote:You see I don't get that at all.

Your telling me it's taken 5 months (or whatever it is) for the Police to trace down and speak to those 2 characters....

Really?

ETA - if I was shown the licence plate of the car then I could've tracked it down in half an hour.

If that is a legit taxi then I have had it down to 2 or a small possibility of 3 cars including reg and driver from shortly after the picture release. All public information.Wink

The Police have definitely known who that driver and car is from the day they viewed that footage thought to be around ~05:00.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 17 Feb 2017, 1:56 pm

Just found out about another thread on Reddit (credit Rhud87) dedicated to quotes from Nicola on the Facebook page and found this interesting:

FC Member: Thinking about this, I can imagine someone throwing corrie's phone into the bin to get rid of it, hence the signal but I can't imagine they would put corrie in there too that just seems too risky, complete speculation again but I believe if anyone did anything to corrie they would take him with them in their vehicle (and that means it has to be one of the vehicles on cctv) NU: or another bin, picked up another day x (13/02/17)

Then:

FC Member: Is another bin lorry under investigation ? NU: no (14/02/17)

So it could be possible the same bin lorry was used another day to pick-up general waste bins behind Mill House? It doesn't explain why there wasn't any forensic trace inside the bin lorry but interesting none the less.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 17 Feb 2017, 7:06 pm

I think one of the Flex lot is on Reddit thread 7 at the moment. Not certain. Might be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:24 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:I think one of the Flex lot is on Reddit thread 7 at the moment. Not certain. Might be interesting.

Have you got a link for thread 7 please....

When I go on Reddit and then stick Corrie McKeague in the search box, then it brings up all the old stuff scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:52 pm

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 17 Feb 2017, 9:57 pm

Much obliged. Will go and have a look through.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 17 Feb 2017, 10:15 pm

Am I allowed to c/p an hilarious post from Reddit?

Well I'm going to anyway, Freedom can delete if necessary.    This was posted after UT said on FC that the reward "had served its purpose" whatever that means confused confused Just a bit of fun this : -

The reward has served its purpose and I will be collecting it from a dead letter box in the horseshoe. I almost single-handedly solved this crime using my military skills and a top secret website AKA Facebook. Knowing that SP had only a desk and chair, Ford Anglia, Dixon of Dock Green lace-ups and a broken pencil, I felt their lack of resources needed my interspacial knowledge and superior dust-particle forensics, learned on my intergalactic missions, so I decided to Project Manage the case, Alan Sugar style. To this end I hired Ross Kemp and his heavies to launch a rooftop grenade attack on the Flex nightclub, swing in on ropes to conduct a search of the premises to see if there was a rusty bike hidden behind the drinks cases. Mr Kemp also injected the cocktails with a truth serum I use in my classified job. Mr Kemp then kicked in the doors of a local pizza establishment to see if any rocks, papers or scissors had been hidden in the doner kebab freezer. His platoon then jumped into dusty jeeps and launched an offensive on the dangerous dogging fields of Barton Mills where he left no condom unturned in his search for anything that could ping a mast in North Korea. We now have only a few pieces of the jigsaw to go before this baffling case is solved and I will be made King of England and all who sail in her. By teatime, I expect to have President Trump arrested and the global production of popcorn will be ceased to prevent armchair detectives and internet haters choking to death before my merciless squads can execute them. Then I have to fly to Moscow to collect a grenade-firing divers watch which will work deep under the oceans of Bury St Edmunds while I scavenge for the final clues. While I am away I urgently need to lock down my Facebook page to prevent anyone looking at the top secret information contained therein. I will leave some hidden clues for the voracious websleuths. These will be in the form of enigma code style Facebook emojis which will reveal to the initiated whether I am smiley face, using a gun, or drinking a glass of wine. You may message me back with your own secret emoji clues as to whether you are thumbs-up with the way the case is progressing, thumbs down or eating a piece of birthday cake. I will update you on my return.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 18 Feb 2017, 8:59 am

Wuth reference to your post above Bluebell. Someone on Reddit thought it was UT who wrote it. Pffft.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 18 Feb 2017, 11:05 am

Anyone seen this Look East interview with Nicola? http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08dwm6d/look-east-evening-news-17022017

It seems the Police do think that Corrie's phone went in the recycling bin and he in another bin picked up on Monday. All three bins were collected 3-4 weeks ago but tests were inconclusive? How I don't know....

The worry now is that Nicola is sure of third-party involvement but everything coming from Police to me seems to indicate they are thinking accident or even suicide and if I'm right with that I can see another big falling out coming up.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 18 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 18 Feb 2017, 1:36 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Wuth reference to your post above Bluebell. Someone on Reddit thought it was UT who wrote it. Pffft.

Really chirps ? ? Shocked Very Happy I brought it over as I think it's really well written and made me laugh. Often in a serious, sad situation a bit of humour is a relief. I hope noone is offended.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:12 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Anyone seen this Look East interview with Nicola? http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08dwm6d/look-east-evening-news-17022017

It seems the Police do think that Corrie's phone went in the recycling bin and he in another bin picked up on Monday. All three bins were collected 3-4 weeks ago but tests were inconclusive? How I don't know....

The worry now is that Nicola is sure of third-party involvement but everything coming from Police to me seems to indicate they are thinking accident or even suicide and if I'm right with that I can see another big falling out coming up.

Trying to play catch up but the bbc link says no longer available...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:14 pm

You have literally just missed it as it ran out at 14:00....Hopefully someone has uploaded it to YouTube. I'll have quick look.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next