MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:25 pm

Cheers, TTWO. Just had a quick look myself but to no avail.

Blimey that Reddit stuff is fast-moving if now on 8. Literally can't keep up with all that.

Anything from Nicola or Uncle Tony on the FB stuff......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:30 pm

Andrew wrote:Cheers, TTWO. Just had a quick look myself but to no avail.

Blimey that Reddit stuff is fast-moving if now on 8. Literally can't keep up with all that.

Anything from Nicola or Uncle Tony on the FB stuff......

I understand someone on the facebook site will upload a vid of that interview later Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 18 Feb 2017, 2:32 pm

Ok - many thanks, bluebell flower
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 18 Feb 2017, 4:08 pm

I have found it on a later news @ Andrew. From about 2.50 mins in on here. Expires 6.30 pm this evening though !!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08dwljw/reporting-scotland-late-news-17022017

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 18 Feb 2017, 5:03 pm

Thanks for that, bluebell.

It looks like she's fairly sure he's at the landfill site as well.

Heartbreaking stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 19 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

The father of missing serviceman Corrie McKeague has revealed a bitter family split in the wake of his son’s mystery disappearance.

Heartbroken Martin McKeague now has no contact with his two other sons, Makeyan, 26, and Darroch, 21, following two heated family rows.

He says the pair have refused to answer his phone calls or respond to his texts since the arguments a few days after RAF Regiment gunner Corrie, 23, went missing in September.

Almost five months on, Martin is distraught that all three of his boys are missing from his life, the Daily Record reported .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/dad-missing-corrie-mckeague-reveals-9848221

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 19 Feb 2017, 12:11 pm

Heartbroken Martin McKeague now has no contact with his two other sons, Makeyan, 26, and Darroch, 21, following two heated family rows

Terribly sad and makes you wonder what exactly has been said and done behind the scenes.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 19 Feb 2017, 12:42 pm

Isn't it sad, such a difficult time one would hope it brought the family together for support.
Martin was very hurt and unhappy about Top The Lot gambling site using C's pic to encourage new members, plus putting up that large reward against police advice.
Sad, sad, they all love Corrie I'm sure so time to put bitterness aside - easier said than done though I expect.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 19 Feb 2017, 1:52 pm

Just read this on EADT about today's search, snipped a bit below:   Strange that this search considered necessary from phone calls to Nicola's numbers ?    Isn't that something the police should be dealing with?  Not criticising, just seems odd to me.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/third_public_search_for_raf_honington_s_corrie_mckeague_now_underway_at_barton_mills_1_4896747

SuSLAR’s chairman Andy King said different teams today would search different areas.

“Some areas will have foot teams and other areas will have cadaver search dogs,” he said. “Some of the areas have arisen because of the phone calls the public have been making on Nicola’s numbers.

“That’s where suggested places were picked up on. There are a few of those that we feel are possible and we feel could happen.”

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 19 Feb 2017, 1:54 pm

Andrew wrote:Heartbroken Martin McKeague now has no contact with his two other sons, Makeyan, 26, and Darroch, 21, following two heated family rows

Terribly sad and makes you wonder what exactly has been said and done behind the scenes.....

It does. I just can't work out what Martin could have done to make Darroch so angry that it has ended with the whole family shunning him?

I'm not sure if it was just rumour but early on wasn't it said Corrie had visited his dad abroad some time before he went missing? I just can't think why a row would erupt right after Corrie went missing unless it was related somehow?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:19 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 19 Feb 2017, 6:20 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 19 Feb 2017, 8:30 pm

Just watched the above news clip now. Interesting about the men looking for a phone bit. Could be something or nothing mind.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 20 Feb 2017, 4:07 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 21 Feb 2017, 12:25 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:19 pm

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_handed_huge_amount_of_facebook_data_in_corrie_mckeague_search_1_4902617

... So basically it's cost 50 grand for them to get a few folk to read all the Facebook comments and the like.

TTWO (or anyone else), what's happening on the Reddit/Websleuth scene..... Any developments at all? I'm well out of touch with it all at the moment...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 22 Feb 2017, 9:58 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/police_handed_huge_amount_of_facebook_data_in_corrie_mckeague_search_1_4902617

... So basically it's cost 50 grand for them to get a few folk to read all the Facebook comments and the like.

TTWO (or anyone else), what's happening on the Reddit/Websleuth scene..... Any developments at all? I'm well out of touch with it all at the moment...

Nowt, Andrew. I think everyone is waiting for the landfill search to begin. I guess it will probably begin next week/Monday?

As for the comment dump (because that is all it is to be frank) I just shake my head.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:04 pm

Cheers, TTWO.

A quick question which is probably a stupid one... but I seem to recall the Police closed off (part of?) the landfill site at the very beginning?

So why do they have to move 8000 tonnes of rubbish before the search begins? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:18 pm

Andrew wrote:Cheers, TTWO.

A quick question which is probably a stupid one... but I seem to recall the Police closed off (part of?) the landfill site at the very beginning?

So why do they have to move 8000 tonnes of rubbish before the search begins? scratch

I honestly don't know the in's and out's of how landfill sites work but my guess is that a grid system is applied where rubbish from each town or council gets allocated a certain section? Just a guess...

If that is along the right lines then I'd imagine all the Police did was tell them not to add more landfill to that section. Now they are going ahead with the search it could be this section is near the middle of the site and so need to remove the 8,000 tonnes of earth to access it. Also probably need to create an area to sort through it properly too.

Also just to give an idea of the relatively small the area/amount of landfill they want to search is.....The whole site is 48 hectares (480,000 square metres) even if the landfill part is only 20 hectares it means out of 200,000 square metres they only need to search through 920 square metres.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:27 pm

Yes, thanks. I see what you mean and makes sense.

Could you also sling us the link for the latest thread on the Reddit stuff.... It only goes up to thread 4 on the search box there.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:33 pm

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 23 Feb 2017, 9:02 am

Had a skim through that last night when you posted up the link. There's some very interesting comments on it. The long post from someone who has been liaising with N and D and it was brought over from FB in particular.

Just noticed as well they're on Thread 11 now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 39 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 39  Next