MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 28 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:55 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4375840/Missing-RAF-airman-Corrie-McKeague-s-mother-positive.html

Missing RAF airman Corrie McKeague's mother 'remains positive' as police search of a landfill site enters its FIFTH WEEK
Nicola Urquhart said she is 'utterly realistic' about the search for her son Corrie
Police have spent the last four weeks searching through a tip for his body
Corrie's mother described waiting for officers to find Corrie as 'torture'
He has not been seen since a night out in Bury St Edmunds in September
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 28 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:19 pm

Sad to see family disagreements being carried out in such a public way.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/i-not-try-convince-people-10149562

'I won't try to convince people who are filled with hate' Mum of missing Corrie McKeague hits back at his dad amidst claims of bitter feud
Martin McKeague previously claimed the behaviour of his ex-wife Nicola Urquhart has been the biggest single hurdle to the official police inquiry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:47 pm

Very sad indeed, Bluebell.

It appears that there is some sort of Tennis game going on (stories back and forth) between Mother and Father who clearly despise each other that's created a bit of a side-show.

Although I must say, I'm personally in the Father's camp on that one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:49 pm

It's very sad and I'm with you there Andrew.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:52 pm

Nicola's accusing someone of being hate-filled when they are only pointing out the problems with the story she is telling is very reminiscent of the McCanns.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:34 pm

Andrew wrote:Very sad indeed, Bluebell.

It appears that there is some sort of Tennis game going on (stories back and forth) between Mother and Father who clearly despise each other that's created a bit of a side-show.

Although I must say, I'm personally in the Father's camp on that one.

It would appear that Nicola facilitated a lie when she sat beside April when she told us all that Corrie didn't know she was pregnant. Martin knows that Nicola knew about it by the 28th Sept at least. Although nobody has the right to know anything at all, you still should not be lying about something this fundamental.
We were told C was happily single, not depressed and had no idea his second girlfriend was pregnant. In actual fact none of those things were true and all of them could be factors that led to his fate. Add to that his possible sexual confusion and you've got a Holy mess.
I just hope that his mother's reasons for lying have been to prevent gossip and that she was 100% honest with the police or they could have been misdirected.
His father has been forced to speak out due to the lies and possible misappropriation of public donations and because of the shocking way the mother has excluded him from being part of press conferences, making it look like she is the one who cares more.
It should be about their son, who they created, presumably when they did love each other.It should never be reduced to a public slanging match, but sometimes you just have to speak up. The blue heart brigade on FC will stand by Nicola because they have invested hugely in their idol. Nobody will want to admit they could have got her wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 03 Apr 2017, 8:07 pm

Thank you for that post chirps. Well put, I do so agree with all you have written.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:07 pm

Yes, I agree with all that as well, Chirps.

Snipped from your post:

I just hope that his mother's reasons for lying have been to prevent gossip and that she was 100% honest with the police or they could have been misdirected.

It would be very enlightening to know the actual answer to that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 05 Apr 2017, 11:47 pm

A message from Martin McKeague today on Facebook

Today marks our fifth visit to the landfill site in as many weeks since the search of this area began. And every time Trisha and I have the honour of looking into the faces of the team from the Norfolk and Suffolk police forces who are searching for my son there, I can't help but feel completely humbled and indebted to them.

We always will be.

But this is no place for large gung-ho groups – they have no part to play here. And anyone suggesting that more boots on the ground is a good idea clearly has no idea what’s going on or how this works.

This site requires an extremely high level of delicacy and precision-based operation in what is essentially an extremely large crime scene area. There is a group of 12 police officers from Suffolk and Norfolk here who have volunteered to help, which includes four or five new faces we met today on the latest rota.

The progress this team has made since last week alone is nothing short of incredible. They are managing to move and search through between 80 and 90 tons of material on average each day, and have physical raked through a total of 1550 tons over the last five-plus weeks.

Watching this cell – this area of the landfill site – get opened up in that time belies description. Mine and Trisha’s hearts are in our mouths with every load that’s lifted up in buckets by the incredible efforts of the Jones Brothers excavation team, who have raised and dissected this mound to where it is now.

They are pure professionals, dedicated and concerned.

The excavation process is being done with surgical precision, moved in single bucket loads and then gently laid out to be searched through by the police team on the ground. And Trisha and I stand waiting and staring in terrified anticipation that the next offering from those steel jaws will reveal Corrie to us.

But mine and Trisha’s gratitude, and that of the entire McKeague family in Scotland, extends far beyond the relatively simple task (by comparison to what these folks put themselves through each day) of showing up every week to make sure they know exactly how much what they're doing here means to us.

That is the very least a parent can do – show up.

To us, it also means we owe them the courage to stand up and defend the police against the opinions of those who think we have arrived here at this stage – at this landfill site - for any reason other than the non-stop effort, perseverance, integrity and professionalism of the Suffolk and Norfolk police forces.

Let there be no question in anyone's minds out there that the reason this site is being searched is because of the police and no one else. Don't be fooled by the words and opinions of those who would try to mislead you into believing that some other individual or organisation has brought us to where we are now. It's simply not true.

And I am aware that there has been no shortage of individuals who have gone to the press to say how they urged the police to search the landfill site earlier than has happened.

Don't be fooled by this either.

The priorities of the Suffolk police’s lines of enquiry have dictated what should and would be done, and when those things should be done. And the actions and decisions taken by the Suffolk police have also been audited (as a matter of course) by other police departments. Those audits not only support the decisions that have been taken throughout the course of this investigation, but the timings of those decisions as well.

Now let me say this as well for the sake of complete clarity.

The search of the landfill site is NOT being done because of anything to do with McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS). In fact, any suggestion that MIS has done anything to help progress this investigation is a complete and utter lie.

And the Suffolk police have confirmed that MIS has added no new information to this investigation whatsoever.

Be sure, particularly after our visit to the site today, that the McKeague family in Scotland will rigorously pursue anyone or any media organisation now or in future who accepts the lie that MIS has assisted in this process into an article.

We will tell them to retract any statements that suggest MIS has been of assistance to the police, and then we will refer them to the Suffolk police to corroborate that fact.

As for the police themselves, they have done nothing short of an outstanding job throughout a very difficult and complex situation.

Unfortunately, this investigation has been made exponentially more difficult through the interference of those who continue to try and cast the police and their efforts in a negative light.

I do not understand why this malicious campaign to discredit the police began or why it has been allowed to continue for so long, or even its purpose, but the McKeague family in Scotland will work to make it stop.

One of the most appalling examples of this effort to cast the police as “incompetent,” is the public crowdfunding that was done in Corrie's name on the Just Giving website - an effort created and driven by Cheryl Hickman that raised £53,100.

The statement on that crowdfunding plea reads: "The Police investigation team, through a combination of lack of resources, intransigence and incompetence have failed to capture and process vital evidence and still lack the basic resources to efficiently process a tiny number of phone calls per week."

You can see it all in black and white right here - https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/helpfindcorrie

In my opinion this is as disgusting as it is untrue, and represents little more than an effort to manipulate public opinion by discrediting a service that protects us everyday.

I suggest that every individual who has gone to the press and complained about the timing of this search of the landfill site and the how the police have conducted themselves throughout this investigation walk in mine and Trisha’s shoes out to that landfill site and tell them that yourselves.

There are no cameras there. No microphones, no public to mislead, just the true heroes in this horrific process, raking through a little piece of hell looking for my son.

As regards that crowdfund that preyed upon and was built on the kindness of strangers, it paid out a reported £13,200 in the month of January alone (over 25% of the entire funds raised) to McKenzie Intelligence Services (MIS) - the firm referenced above - for a service that has had no impact on this investigation whatsoever.

The campaign to discredit the police, the lies about MIS’s involvement, the use of publicly crowdfunded money - this all just doesn't seem right to me.

It’s not fair to the police and it doesn't seem fair to the public.

And it’s certainly not fair to Corrie.

So let’s turn this around now. Let’s get the message out there that we need to start supporting the police in what they’ve done and what they continue to do, instead of allowing them to be humiliated by the voices who would try and cheapen their efforts.

Thank you all so much once again for standing up and standing by us.

Let's bring Corrie home together.

-Martin
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Apr 2017, 11:56 pm

Thanks for posting that.

A very good statement again from Martin telling it as exactly as it is. Again.

Hats off to the bloke.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 06 Apr 2017, 5:01 am

It's all starting to unravel now. People are waking up to the lies though some will be forever blinkered. I can understand Martin's anger because the person who started the Gofundme began by insulting the police. No accounts have been issued which smacks of underhandedness even if there has been no foul play. How hard can it be to produce simple accounts?
I feel desperately sad for this man and have the utmost respect for him and his wife.
As for Nicola, I feel she is a woman in turmoil who has been distracted by the public adoration. I don't want to be unkind to her but she really needs to get a grip on this.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 07 Apr 2017, 10:09 am

I have signed. It's a disgraceful, tacky idea to plan a concert whilst the police are searching the landfill for Corrie's remains. I don't hold with the personal attacks on either of his parents but I'm afraid his mother has overstepped the mark here. Her judgement is impaired and whoever is advising her should tell her to concentrate on what is important right now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 07 Apr 2017, 10:22 am

I recall a question being asked why dogs aren’t being used in the search of the landfill,this might answer it.

Landfills produce methane.

However, they can also be distracted, for example by methane produced naturally in a peat bog (corpses also produce methane).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-csi-death-dogs-sniffing-out-the-truth-behind-the-crime-scene-canines-835047.html
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 07 Apr 2017, 10:06 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391580/Corrie-McKeague-s-mother-reveals-distress-search.html

Missing airman Corrie McKeague's mother reveals she has not visited the landfill site where police have been digging for the past five weeks
The 23-year-old disappeared after a night out in Suffolk last September
Police have been searching a landfill site for the past five weeks for McKeague
Mother of McKeague, Nicola Urquhart, has revealed she hasn't visited the site
Mrs Urquhart previously said 'there's a good possibility' her son would be found there

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:58 am

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/839072/corrie-mckeague-darroch-mckeague-missing-find-corrie/

CORRIE BROTHER'S ANGUISH Brother of missing Scots RAF man Corrie McKeague says he dreads the day the phone will ring with bad news
Darroch McKeague spoke out days after his dad Martin said he fears he will see his son’s body pulled from the in the “steel jaws” of a digger
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 08 Apr 2017, 10:21 pm

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/841256/corrie-mckeague-dad-martin-returns-landfill-search/

DAD'S HEARTBREAK SEARCH Dad of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague in emotional embrace with wife as he makes sixth visit to landfill search site
Martin McKeague was seen talking to detectives who have been combing the landfill for the past five weeks in a desperate search for Corrie's body
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 09 Apr 2017, 10:29 am

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/with-every-hour-know-were-10186320

The anguished dad of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague has claimed police search teams are closing in on the spot where his son’s body is likely to be found.

Martin McKeague said officers searching for the airman at a landfill site believe they are on the verge of finding the area where rubbish collected from a bin thought to contain the 23-year-old was dumped.

Martin, 48, said: “The officers searching the site are now finding things like items of mail from specific dates around the time Corrie disappeared.

“They’ve also found mail from addresses in the surrounding areas. They know that they’re searching in the right place.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:14 pm

... Sounds like it's just a matter of time now then, Bluebell.

And if they don't find him there, then god knows what they will then do? scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 09 Apr 2017, 1:45 pm

Police and family (though the family advised by police of course) seem convinced he will be found there.

I do have doubts that will happen, but I suppose where else can he be?  

One other thing that occurred to me is if they find C's remains in landfill then how many other bodies of the missing have ended up in such places and never found.   Crying or Very sad

eta Another thing I cannot work out is 'why'? What was the need to dispose of the body (if that happened)?
All very strange, and lots of answers needed.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 11 Apr 2017, 3:16 pm

Just trying to catch up from my hospital bed...

Read MM's latest post and there are a few q's TBH. The main one being why it has took over 5 weeks and 1500+ tonnes to get to that nights/weeks rubbish if the site was secured in under 2 weeks and nothing further added by FCC?

I'll try and post more when I get out of this damn hospital!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next