MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 15 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 12 Feb 2017, 4:42 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Where is this recycling centre, Chirpy? Got a Google Maps link?

T I can't seem to do a link but if you go on the Suffolk gov site I linked before and go through the sections until you get to the list of centres then expand the one for Mildenhall. It will give you a map which you can zoom.

If that doesn't help here is the postcode. IP28 7JQ

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 15 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 12 Feb 2017, 5:00 pm

Yes I thought it might be that place. It was determined this isn't the site. That is a household recycling centre that wouldn't be open at 05:00-06:00 nor would it accept a 26 tonne Biffa bin lorry with business waste.

It was being refurbished at the time Corrie went missing too. Here is what it looks like now: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mildenhall+Household+Waste+Recycling+Centre/@52.3461681,0.5380873,3a,90y,60.37h,74.1t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-ApfcT8ZpJ0U%2FWFG8Q5W-8OI%2FAAAAAAAAABA%2FKAajmYsjc_EH9n-ddtADo06AcxuU0g1gACLIB!2e4!3e11!6s%2F%2Flh6.googleusercontent.com%2F-ApfcT8ZpJ0U%2FWFG8Q5W-8OI%2FAAAAAAAAABA%2FKAajmYsjc_EH9n-ddtADo06AcxuU0g1gACLIB%2Fw203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya207.49998-ro-0-fo100%2F!7i8704!8i4352!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xece04a6d9050287a!8m2!3d52.346004!4d0.5381048!6m1!1e1?hl=en-US

Like I quoted in my previous post, according to TW the bin lorries contents were emptied and sorted and then any non-recyclable waste goes into a incinerator. There is no incinerator in Barton Mills/Mildenhall and the nearest one I can find is the one in Great Blakenham just outside Ipswich (SITA energy from waste site).
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 12 Feb 2017, 5:30 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Yes I thought it might be that place. It was determined this isn't the site. That is a household recycling centre that wouldn't be open at 05:00-06:00 nor would it accept a 26 tonne Biffa bin lorry with business waste.

It was being refurbished at the time Corrie went missing too. Here is what it looks like now: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mildenhall+Household+Waste+Recycling+Centre/@52.3461681,0.5380873,3a,90y,60.37h,74.1t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1s-ApfcT8ZpJ0U%2FWFG8Q5W-8OI%2FAAAAAAAAABA%2FKAajmYsjc_EH9n-ddtADo06AcxuU0g1gACLIB!2e4!3e11!6s%2F%2Flh6.googleusercontent.com%2F-ApfcT8ZpJ0U%2FWFG8Q5W-8OI%2FAAAAAAAAABA%2FKAajmYsjc_EH9n-ddtADo06AcxuU0g1gACLIB%2Fw203-h100-k-no-pi0-ya207.49998-ro-0-fo100%2F!7i8704!8i4352!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xece04a6d9050287a!8m2!3d52.346004!4d0.5381048!6m1!1e1?hl=en-US

Like I quoted in my previous post, according to TW the bin lorries contents were emptied and sorted and then any non-recyclable waste goes into a incinerator. There is no incinerator in Barton Mills/Mildenhall and the nearest one I can find is the one in Great Blakenham just outside Ipswich (SITA energy from waste site).

So. If the Biffa lorry went from the HS to Sainsburys, which is at Mildenhall, did it then circle back on itself to go southish towards Great Blakenham where the load was sorted then processed. Have we been misled/confused by the mention of a waste centre at Mildenhall when in fact the lorry never went there?
I have a sore head now.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 12 Feb 2017, 5:49 pm

That's what it seems like to me, Chirpy. Based on what Tony described Great Blakenham is the place but the Police have not confirmed any of this. If they did then it would eliminate that bin lorry and given the headache the family Facebook page etc has caused them maybe it was in their best interests to let the discussion about the bin lorry run!?

Or there could be a lot more to this and the truth is completely different..... scratch

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 12 Feb 2017, 6:10 pm

I just can't see it has anything to do with HWRC. If landfill is spoken of then that is non-recyclable waste, and that (from what I have read) is not sorted.
Think of your local council collections, sort all those black bin bags? I think unlikely.

I have not been able to find out where BSE non-recyclable waste is taken by bin lorries to be transferred. I would think the individual collection lorries loads are put into a container of some sort and then transported to Milton - just thinking of economic reasons here.

On the other hand it could be C was placed in an artic which then went to landfill, or maybe dumped in non-recyclable HWRC well wrapped? But that would take more than one person to move from a vehicle - and why FGS ? So much forest/river areas nearby which would be so much easier? I just don't know which theory to follow but hope LE have some information/evidence that they are pursuing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Sun 12 Feb 2017, 6:35 pm

The HRWC off the A1065 is run by FCC - https://mildenhall.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/recycling-19267281.html

If it was being refurbished and closed then maybe they were taking stuff straight to the fcc landfill site as a temporary measure? Or there was another site that was being used or it was just the public area that was being refurbished. It is a big site with only a small area set aside for public access. I think we assumed that it was a council run site and was not open but maybe the rest of the site is open for commercial dumping and the stuff is sorted later before being sent off for landfill, recycling or burning.
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 12 Feb 2017, 6:53 pm

Guruagain wrote:The HRWC off the A1065 is run by FCC - https://mildenhall.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/recycling-19267281.html

If it was being refurbished and closed then maybe they were taking stuff straight to the fcc landfill site as a temporary measure? Or there was another site that was being used or it was just the public area that was being refurbished. It is a big site with only a small area set aside for public access. I think we assumed that it was a council run site and was not open but maybe the rest of the site is open for commercial dumping and the stuff is sorted later before being sent off for landfill, recycling or burning.

Probably nobody wants to admit that what people thought was recycling is being routinely dumped in landfill.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 12 Feb 2017, 7:37 pm

This landfill site is 30 miles away in Cambridge according to the DM article...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 12 Feb 2017, 10:34 pm

Update from Corrie's father, Martin McKeague =

Hi Folks,
For those of you who are unaware of this, I read an announcement today on ITV news about the withdrawal of a £50,000 reward for Corrie's return, the money for which was put up by the Suffolk-based owners of online gambling site TopTheLot.
What I find strange is that the Five-Figure reward from the McKeague family in Scotland is never mentioned.
So I thought it was important to update everyone about what's actually happening here.
Apparently the reason for that reward being withdrawn is due to "silence."
So let me make loud and clear that the Five Figure reward posted by the McKeague family for Corrie's return still stands, and will continue to do so until we bring Corrie home together.
This family will remain committed to finding my son for as long as it takes.
And you should know that formal discussions about the McKeague family launching a reward began with the Suffolk police as far back as early October.
The majority of the money was put up by myself, Corrie's father, with contributions from my parents and my two brothers.
We announced the reward on 6th December, and a few days later the anonymous couple followed our lead and offered another reward.
I am also delighted to say that my son's picture has now been taken down from the TopTheLot gaming site, as it was being used as a click-through for people to register their details to gamble.
I found this use of my son during this horrific time to be nothing short of disgusting.
So once again, if you have any information, or if you think someone out there might be able to help find Corrie, please contact the Suffolk police incident room on 01473 782019.
Thank you again folks for all your thoughts, opinions and ideas.
And let's keep working to bring Corrie home together.
Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 12 Feb 2017, 10:40 pm

Just read that and have to say (I really hope and surely am wrong) it makes me suspicious of the other side of the family. I just can't work out in what way...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:50 am

Andrew! You're famous. Someone has quoted you over on Reddit. They provided a link to a post you made about the case. Were you a fan of Wacky Races?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:53 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Just read that and have to say (I really hope and surely am wrong) it makes me suspicious of the other side of the family. I just can't work out in what way...
All I will say is that if any family could pull something off, this family has the credentials. But in mitigation, I can't see a motive. If Corrie wanted to leave the RAF he could have bought his way out.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 15 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 13 Feb 2017, 7:11 am

Has anyone read anything about this:

I've not heard of the three people arguing and private CCTV in the HS before? Any more info/links?
permalinkembedparent
[–]Ginds 2 points 6 hours ago
Yes a lady claimed that around 3am on the morning in question she heard three people arguing in the horse shoe. She was in the flats above it and it woke her up. She said the voices were male. Now this is the part I had always thought interesting. It's quite hard to decipher if you are hearing 3 or 4 male voices in a street at night. They would kind of merge. Unless there were clear differences in the accents you could hear! Nothing more was ever mentioned of this lady's comments.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 15 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 13 Feb 2017, 7:13 am

chirpyinsect wrote:Andrew! You're famous. Someone has quoted you over on Reddit. They provided a link to a post you made about the case. Were you a fan of Wacky Races?

I can't find it chirpy, do you have a link.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 9:00 am

costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Andrew! You're famous. Someone has quoted you over on Reddit. They provided a link to a post you made about the case. Were you a fan of Wacky Races?

I can't find it chirpy, do you have a link.

Anthillmob74 6 points 10 hours ago
The site is https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1611p775-the-mystery-of-corrie-mckeague it will take you to the page I'm currents on tho

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:24 am

Morning..... scratch

So what's all that about then.... That link takes us back here chatting about Uri Gellar.

Where is all the latest stuff on Reddit? I had a very brief look in last night and couldn't see any new posts/comments. When that happens there's usually a new thread opened up somewhere but I couldn't locate anything with their search facility...

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:25 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeague-missing-raf-airmans-9808634

Corrie McKeague: Missing RAF airman's mum fears body in landfill tip and slams police for not searching site sooner
Nicola Urquhart said it would have been "common sense" for police to search the site first after the 23-year-old's mobile phone signal matched the route of a bin lorry
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:40 am

Andrew wrote:Morning..... scratch

So what's all that about then.... That link takes us back here chatting about Uri Gellar.

Where is all the latest stuff on Reddit? I had a very brief look in last night and couldn't see any new posts/comments. When that happens there's usually a new thread opened up somewhere but I couldn't locate anything with their search facility...

Your post at 11.21 on the link was quoted by Anthillmob74. He stated that he follows this forum. If you go on Chasing Corrie McKeague you can follow several threads from there. The latest is called Thread 4 now open for business. I will edit in a link in a mo.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5tlfmp/thread_4_is_now_open_for_business/

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:41 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeague-missing-raf-airmans-9808634

Corrie McKeague: Missing RAF airman's mum fears body in landfill tip and slams police for not searching site sooner
Nicola Urquhart said it would have been "common sense" for police to search the site first after the 23-year-old's mobile phone signal matched the route of a bin lorry

There is something funny and/or off about all this. While obviously I would agree in theory this landfill site should have been searched much earlier with what we the public know but from what Nicola has said (I think in a ITV News interview) she only saw photos of the landfill site (was she not told where it was?) and only mentions the phone pinging Barton Mills when if what she says is true that the Biffa bin lorry left Mildenhall/Barton Mills and went to Milton the phone would ping on the way/in that area. There would be a record and tachograph data to show the bin lorry went to Milton too.

Also the family have said and explained in great detail about what the Biffa bin lorry did that morning. Emptying its load which was sorted and then the waste being incinerated. There is no incinerator at Milton.

Can anyone explain all this confusion?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:52 am

Thanks for the link, Chirps. I'll have a look through that shortly. Glad to hear others from elsewhere are following this forum then.

@TTWO. I feel a bit out of touch with it all at the moment after a busy W/E so need to digest it all again and get my head around it. So to answer your question, then no.. I can't make sense of it. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:58 am

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:03 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/corrie-mckeague-missing-raf-airmans-9808634

There is something funny and/or off about all this. While obviously I would agree in theory this landfill site should have been searched much earlier with what we the public know but from what Nicola has said (I think in a ITV News interview) she only saw photos of the landfill site (was she not told where it was?) and only mentions the phone pinging Barton Mills when if what she says is true that the Biffa bin lorry left Mildenhall/Barton Mills and went to Milton the phone would ping on the way/in that area. There would be a record and tachograph data to show the bin lorry went to Milton too.

Also the family have said and explained in great detail about what the Biffa bin lorry did that morning. Emptying its load which was sorted and then the waste being incinerated. There is no incinerator at Milton.

Can anyone explain all this confusion?  

The phone stopped pinging at BM. If the lorry went to Milton and the phone was still in it, either in the cab, or in the refuse area, we know it would have left the BM mast, because the lorry didn't do any tipping within that mast footprint.
I conclude from that
1 The phone wasn't in the bin.
2 The phone could have been found by the driver and kept in the cab or on his person. He may have intended to hand it in so I make no inference about his character.
3 The driver may have decided he didn't want the phone so he threw it away.
4 The phone went with Corrie on that route by sheer coincidence and was lost or dumped by him around BM.

Now as for UT's chatter about sorting and incinerating etc, I'm thinking that the recyclable cardboard etc did get taken to Great Blakenham. I cannot see that Suffolk County Council would pay Cambs Council to incinerate their rubbish when they have their own, state of the art centre at GB. So the family must have been told this is what happened to the lorry's load.
For me, therefore, the police have cordoned off the area at Milton as a precaution early on because of the possibility that something may have been tossed in a general waste bin which would go to Milton.
It now turns out that they only stopped further tipping for a short while, which tells me they certainly did not believe his body was in the landfill. I think they might have been thinking it was his phone/keys/wallet that had been thrown away.
My feeling us they have additional intelligence received now that is prompting the search.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:10 am

I cannot see that Suffolk County Council would pay Cambs Council to incinerate their rubbish when they have their own, state of the art centre at GB. So the family must have been told this is what happened to the lorry's load.
This waste was commercial and these sites are commercial so probably nothing to do with councils.
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:53 am

costello wrote:Has anyone read anything about this:

I've not heard of the three people arguing and private CCTV in the HS before? Any more info/links?
permalinkembedparent
[–]Ginds 2 points 6 hours ago
Yes a lady claimed that around 3am on the morning in question she heard three people arguing in the horse shoe. She was in the flats above it and it woke her up. She said the voices were male. Now this is the part I had always thought interesting. It's quite hard to decipher if you are hearing 3 or 4 male voices in a street at night. They would kind of merge. Unless there were clear differences in the accents you could hear! Nothing more was ever mentioned of this lady's comments.

Hi costello. The poster of this has their facts incorrect. It was reported early on that a lady had heard voices/an argument but IIRC not in the Horseshoe. It was towards the back of the shopping centre I believe. She had CCTV which she offered to the police. I don't know what became of all this, someone somewhere on some site suggested the police were not interested.
Hope this clears it up a bit for you, sorry I don't know where to find any links to it though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next