MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:10 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:DD/DA same person. Flex barman
DC/B'M'M owner and manager respectively. They are engaged/partners
WH doorman

@Andrew

I read somewhere on the FC FB that the wallet and boots are not connected but haven't seen conformation from family yet.

Was this recent then about the wallet/boots....?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:11 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:DD/DA same person. Flex barman
DC/B'M'M owner and manager respectively. They are engaged/partners
WH doorman

@Andrew

I read somewhere on the FC FB that the wallet and boots are not connected but haven't seen conformation from family yet.

Was this recent then about the wallet/boots....?

Yes it was last week I think. Will find a link. Can't find link to the actual story although it was mentioned somewhere as being the A1 which goes nowhere near where the items were found. It should have said M1. It might be on here further back Andrew.
Here is what was said on Reddit about it not being C's stuff.

Update from N 31 minutes ago:
The update on the shoes and wallet seen at the side of the road, the police have investigated this with a negative result.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:22 pm

Yeah, that'll be good if you can find a link.

This story I see is being discussed on Reddit:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193448/Police-human-remains-near-roundabout-M40.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:13 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah, that'll be good if you can find a link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193448/Police-human-remains-near-roundabout-M40.html

I think I read it was the M11  that these items were discovered?   Any way a negative result from what I read on the #findcorrie.

FGS. I'm more confused than ever with all these initials.

ETA: "Human remains" suggests a long time ago imo. Doubt if it is connected to this = but why only discovered now RIP whoever.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:27 pm

I have a recollection it was the M1 near Long Eaton?? Towards Derby. I remember because it was said A1 which goes nowhere near there. Later corrected to M1.

Pm me if you need further clues about the initials.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:47 pm

bluebell wrote:
Where did you find that vid Andrew ??   Is DD the one engaged to the owner of Flex?  Or is that DC ?   Has all this anything to do with Corrie's disappearance in fact ?

There is a sort of mafiosa style connection to all the bars and clubs in BSE from what I have read, but that really doesn't surprise me  -  small fish, big pond.

I'm sure, in fact absolutely convinced,  that the local police know everything they need to know about what goes on locally and who is involved in whatever.    
Still just a Missing Person Enquiry.   Until there is some proof of an illegal activity that night I suppose the police can't move on from that?    And that is really all that matters here.

I'm not following this case apart from reading this thread every so often but what you say does not surprise me. There is a kind of Pareto principal at work in crime where 80% of all wrongdoing in a place - especially a small place - will involve a very small percentage of the population. Generally the Police tend to move in the same circles, be otherwise complicit, or bought off. Imagine if the movie Hot Fuzz was less of a comedy (hardly possible really) and more of a documentary.... This is what surprises me when people claim that a good number of the residents of PdL can't be complicit in whatever happened to MM. From my experience I'd say it was more likely, than not.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:51 pm

unreorganised wrote: [...]This is what surprises me when people claim that a good number of the residents of PdL can't be complicit in whatever happened to MM. From my experience I'd say it was more likely, than not.
Tell me more, tell me more ... ;-)

ETA Sorry I cannot sing on the site.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:53 pm

Andrew wrote:Yeah, that'll be good if you can find a link.

I'll be surprised if it is connected but in its own right the story is weird. The Sun say members of the public were trying to stop a dog running onto the Motorway found them and other media say Police found the remains during a routine patrol. From the pictures the remains are on a path of sorts and not hidden so if the area was routinely checked they would have been found before becoming remains..

Unless the remains were somewhere else for a long period before being moved and dumped there more recently?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:59 pm

Just read the Sun article on it:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2789225/human-remains-m40-motorway-high-wycombe-handy-cross-roundabout/

It sounds like a body has been 'dumped' there anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:46 pm

I can't remember if this was on one of the other threads somewhere, but it's about another young lad who went missing after going to a nightclub a few weeks back.

Sadly they've found him:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/body-believed-missing-deakon-wilkins-9763902
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 11:28 pm

Nothing to do with Corrie but this just came up when I was looking for something in Bury St Edmunds. Might as well stick it here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193914/Former-Freemason-caught-child-sex-sting-police.html
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 12:10 am

This is interesting re: the reward. A person asked if the former owner of Flex was the one that put up the reward and the below is Uncle Tony's response:

In respect to the reward, an anonymous donor contacted the Police directly in October, asking them to tell Nicola they would like to offer £50,000 reward money. The Police chose not to tell Nicola about it.

The donor was subsequently able to contact Nicola directly and made the offer.

We approached the Police to say we wanted to proceed with the offer of the reward immediately (obviously a breach of trust conversation was held in regard to withholding this offer). The Police asked us not to, because they could not have dealt with the volume of calls it would have generated (they were unable to answer the existing volume of calls 9-5, Mon-Fri). We then offered to set up and man our own phone lines and pass the information to the Police in a structured format for easy input to their systems - again they asked us to wait. We got everything in place and kept asking to proceed and were asked not to. After weeks of waiting we lost patience and told Suffolk Police on the Friday that we were going to announce the reward and our phone lines the following week. A couple of days later, with the full knowledge of Suffolk Police, Corrie's grandparents announced a £10,000 reward (I think this was later increased to £15k).

We believe this was done to try and prevent us from announcing the £50,000 reward - which we then did immediately.

We are extremely grateful to the donor who made this incredibly generous offer and understand that their request for anonymity was to avoid any crass accusations that it was a marketing ploy. When the Company did eventually declare its identity, it was in discussion with the family and intended as a non-profit making attempt to raise a potentially huge sum of money for SULSAR. Unfortunately we felt we had to withdraw the 'promotion' due to the negativity of the trolls and gutter press - the losers being SULSAR, which is very sad.

I for one will be forever grateful for their generosity in time, money and kindness.

If it is true the Police went about this in the way stated (I'm far from confident it is given other issues..) why wouldn't it have occurred to Tony or Nicola that there might be a good reason for the Police to act in that way? Especially when they were fine allowing Corrie's dad and grandparents to put up their reward!

Something is really off between the Police and Nicola and Tony and really would like to know what it is.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Mon 06 Feb 2017, 8:57 am

I think Tony and Nicola went it expecting to run the investigation, or at least have a large degree of influence . Suffolk police have not allowed this and T&N aren't happy. The police don't tend to like large rewards being offered in these sort of cases ,not least because of the time wasters that they produce As for the running their own phone lines how would the police know that they were getting the information through to them properly. Any unsavoury/ unflattering details could be filtered out when that could be the final peace of the puzzle they needed 
As for the grandparents reward there's a vast ethical difference from a family member to a business interest,also the grandparents reward is smaller ,less likely to attract idiots and comes with less baggage
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:45 pm

Nicola has just said that the taxi driver featured in the latest images hasn't been spoken to. No idea where this info has come from but if true why didn't the Police ask for him to be identified and who was the source for the taxi driver not being able to remember the cyclist? Also the blurring out of the driver and taxi sign on the drivers door.....

No idea what is going on in this case but I'm wondering if another unconnected crime has come to light during the investigation that has complicated things massively?

Anyone got any ideas?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:49 pm

scratch

I can't believe the Police wouldn't have identified him and spoken to him.....?

Can you copy over exactly what Nicola is saying.....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:54 pm

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague

Not sure when this update is from, but the Police are saying that they're only interested in the cyclist. Which would surely imply they've traced/spoken and eliminated the driver.....?

scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 3:55 pm

Make of it what you will....

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 16640553_1189536684475160_4527029404888919116_n
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:02 pm

Cheers. I'm not sure what to think. Apart from Nicola probably not being told the finer details so possibly putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 5...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:13 pm

Nor do I, Andrew. I just can't understand why Suffolk Police don't just publicly and thoroughly call the family out and tell them to stop trying to run their own investigation?

All this is doing is creating an ever growing band of FB followers that are angry with the Police who apparently haven't got a clue what there doing...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:24 pm

I'm not sure why but you'd think they will have to come out and publicly say something soon. They must be fuming behind the scenes.

Keep us posted on any additional comments/posts Nicola makes about it.

Cheers.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:30 pm

Here you go..

Nicola Urquhart: That's correct. What the police initially told me has now changed. But regardless they are still saying the one they want identified is the cyclist. It doesn't make sense but hopefully they are saying this for a reason so let's just stick with trying to get the cyclist. .. however if anyone definitely knows the driver please call the MIT number as the police are saying last time they never got names for the elderly person in glasses. So let's make sure they cannot say this again x x

So reading between the lines the Police are being very careful what info they give Nicola (because of all the misinformation being shared on FB?) but then goes on to make a comment on FB that she knows will rile the troops and cause outrage.

Unbelievable from a serving officer IMO.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 4:54 pm

It's a crazy one isn't it.. The police are clearly only giving snippets of info to Nicola etc but whether she is being truthful and factual when relaying the info back on FB is something else.

Even if the Police haven't identified them then you'd think her 50k team of experts would've done pretty quickly if you believe Uncle Tony's spiel he said recently about them.

I just seem to get more baffled with this one as time goes on. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 5:02 pm

Just had a look to see if there's anything recent being said in the local news. This article is from yesterday:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/bury_st_edmunds_shoppers_shown_cctv_images_via_corrie_s_lorry_as_missing_airman_search_continues_1_4877092
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:38 pm

I've nicked this comment left of Reddit:

I asked Corrie's dad Martin on his update if there was any indication that Corrie could have suffered a head injury whilst in the doorway. Martin stated that both he and his wife had seen the footage and although he couldn't go into detail, it did not appear that Corrie had hit his head. Martin did also state that the footage was understandably difficult and distressing.

... I'm intrigued about this footage. If I remember rightly it was too distressing for Nicola to even watch. Although can't recall if the brothers did.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:46 pm

Well as I predicted  -  they are now going to sell Wristbands  #findcorrie,    I sometimes wonder if they are getting tips from TM   ShockedThe Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 9 16602941_10155847169843345_2482687393808631078_n

Last edited by bluebell on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next