MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 02 Feb 2017, 8:59 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks bluebell. That was the video I've been looking for but no avail.

At about 2:43.

@ TTWO - he looks a lot bigger/taller at first but then you realise he's on a step.

I suppose it wouldn't be unusual to get changed after your shift finishes (Flex closes at 03:00am I believe?)

Not making assumptions but there is something slightly 'off' with that guy, and at first glance earlier I thought the resemblance was there.

Maybe after all this time the Police have released it to 'turn up the heat'.....

Anything is possible right now. I said over at WS that the Police do seem to be pussyfooting around with what they are releasing and hope it is deliberate. As you say to turn up the heat on someone.

As for the bouncers size it looks like he is clearly well over six foot at 2:42 in the video and while he doesn't look really big in his Karooze jacket, he does do weightlifting looking at FB.

Wouldn't all the talk of Hook-ups be ironic if it turns out to be literal....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 8 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:06 pm

Absolutely it would be ironic.

I do seem to recall though - although probably speculation - that he was involved with A in the past?

A beating and disposal from some sort of love rival (and there must be a few) over a random hook up that went wrong is more my line of thinking now...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:47 pm

Andrew wrote:Absolutely it would be ironic.

I do seem to recall though - although probably speculation - that he was involved with A in the past?

A beating and disposal from some sort of love rival (and there must be a few) over a random hook up that went wrong is more my line of thinking now...

That's the problem. Right now it is all speculation and rumour. The Police I think have a solid working theory but no direct evidence right now (and no body). *IF* the rumours were true we have A being involved with him in the past, a car that was scrapped the next day and now this new image. If they were all connected the Police would know and I think that would be more than enough for an arrest to at least do some probing questioning.

That that hasn't happened makes me think this isn't case.

I would like to know why the Police have put so much effort into tracing "potential witnesses" that were only close to the area Corrie last was but at times up to two hours after? What benefit really could they be? We know none of the other 30-odd saw anything. Simply the last man standing gets arrested?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:53 pm

Yeah, I get your points there, TTWO...

I'm just intrigued why this 'new one' has suddenly been released now.....

And maybe that's to jog people's memory to come forward in terms of.... 'yeah that's wotsit and he was off here etc'...

When 'wotsit' said he was going somewhere else.... If you know what I mean...

Building up the pressure as I said earlier...... I genuinely can't think of any other reason right now.. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 02 Feb 2017, 9:58 pm

Well they building up the suspense that's for sure...

More detail from the Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4185588/Does-figure-hold-key-missing-Corrie-McKeague.html

The yellow-like image was captured four minutes after the black and white one, Suffolk Police confirmed

So was taken at ~05:22 so on foot can't get far.  Will have another look on maps to see if I can find where it is but quick glance and I'm stumped...he was walking toward Looms Lane/Northgate Street and can't see anything obvious yet.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 02 Feb 2017, 10:01 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38846761

I'm confusing myself here..... The 2 images of the chap seen through the window and the new one are surely the same person..... Looking at this new BBC article....

Is that what you said before @bluebell......?

Anyway I was led to believe (by myself) that they were 2 different people.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 02 Feb 2017, 10:10 pm

Even the press seem to be completely confused so it isn't just us....

Direct from the the Suffolk Police PR:

On December 8 police released some CCTV images of figures seen in the vicinity of the ‘horseshoe’ between 3.15am and 5.20am on Saturday 24 September. Police have been trying to find better images of these individuals, leading to the release of the further images on January 13. Now a better image of one person, believed to feature in the images released on December 8, as being in the area around 5.15 – 5.20am, has been obtained and this is also being released to see if the person can be identified.

Seems clear to me this new image is the same man at 05:18 from December 8th? Only with beanie hat on.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 02 Feb 2017, 10:14 pm

Yes, I think you're right, TTWO.

And yes, it is a bit confusing... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 04 Feb 2017, 6:39 pm

Anything of note happening on the Corrie FB pages recently anyone...? Any announcements / updates from the family et al....?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:19 pm

Andrew wrote:Anything of note happening on the Corrie FB pages recently anyone...? Any announcements / updates from the family et al....?

Not much going on with the family FB. They have actually gone pretty quiet. The Reddit thread #3 has been really interesting today though re: man on bike/Flex...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueCrimeDiscussion/comments/5rc5ib/corrie_mckeague_discussion_thread_3/?sort=new

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:22 pm

Funnily enough, I was just reading a bit of that now and trying to make sense of it all. Lots of 'bouncer' talk by the looks of it...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 04 Feb 2017, 7:57 pm

Funnily enough, I was just reading a bit of that now and trying to make sense of it all. Lots of 'bouncer' talk by the looks of it...[/quote]

Yes. Some very interesting "sleuthing" being done. I've been doing some Googling myself and some interesting things have come up. Couldn't possibly say it means anything, though...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 04 Feb 2017, 11:46 pm

Well if nothing else the Reddit crew have rattled cages tonight. There have been at least two reactions from the sleuthing of those connected with the nightclub one of which even signed up to Reddit (anonymously without saying who they are) to complain generally about slander and privacy even though everything found is public info from FB and Google.

Anyone else following it?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:05 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Well if nothing else the Reddit crew have rattled cages tonight. There have been at least two reactions from the sleuthing of those connected with the nightclub one of which even signed up to Reddit (anonymously without saying who they are) to complain generally about slander and privacy even though everything found is public info from FB and Google.

Me.         Suspect Anyone looked at this thread ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5rpsao/flex_nightclub/?sort=new

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:21 am

Been looking at a lot of the various threads, bluebell. Some of the connections found are fascinating and have to say something really funny is going on with the nightlife around BSE if you get what I mean.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:30 am

Phew ! Need a break from it as there is a lot to read through today. I do get a bit lost with all the initials, I may have to make a list. Smile

Certainly all the clubs and bars seem very 'closely' connected don't they, in more ways than one.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 05 Feb 2017, 12:45 am

bluebell wrote:Phew  !   Need a break from it as there is a lot to read through today.   I do get a bit lost with all the initials, I may have to make a list.       Smile

Certainly all the clubs and bars seem very 'closely' connected don't they, in more ways than one.

Yep. The club also had trouble with "honnington" about 18 months ago where one of the owners got clobbered and some of his staff said some interesting things..all on a public FB.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 7:09 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Well if nothing else the Reddit crew have rattled cages tonight. There have been at least two reactions from the sleuthing of those connected with the nightclub one of which even signed up to Reddit (anonymously without saying who they are) to complain generally about slander and privacy even though everything found is public info from FB and Google.

Yes avidly. Obvious who streetwise77 is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:14 pm

Just had a quick look at that new thread and know what you mean about all the name abbreviations. This DD chap..... featured on this bizarre video:

https://vimeo.com/81197081

Is he a bouncer there?

(Interesting if you google his full name and Bury St Edmonds afterwards)

@Chirps... Who is Streetwise77?

I didn't see any reference to that name on that thread.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:53 pm

Post deleted at the request of Chirpy.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 05 Feb 2017, 3:56 pm

Andrew wrote:Just had a quick look at that new thread and know what you mean about all the name abbreviations. This DD chap..... featured on this bizarre video:

https://vimeo.com/81197081

Is he a bouncer there?

(Interesting if you google his full name and Bury St Edmonds afterwards)

@Chirps... Who is Streetwise77?

I didn't see any reference to that name on that thread.... scratch

Where did you find that vid Andrew ??   Is DD the one engaged to the owner of Flex?  Or is that DC ?   Has all this anything to do with Corrie's disappearance in fact ?

There is a sort of mafiosa style connection to all the bars and clubs in BSE from what I have read, but that really doesn't surprise me  -  small fish, big pond.

I'm sure, in fact absolutely convinced,  that the local police know everything they need to know about what goes on locally and who is involved in whatever.    
Still just a Missing Person Enquiry.   Until there is some proof of an illegal activity that night I suppose the police can't move on from that? And that is really all that matters here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:02 pm

Thanks, Chirps.

Wallet found on the M1....? Can't recall anything about that?

@bluebell - just saw the vid on that new Reddit Corrie thread....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:07 pm

Post deleted at the request of Chirpy.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:07 pm

DD/DA same person. Flex barman
DC/B'M'M owner and manager respectively. They are engaged/partners
WH doorman

@Andrew

I read somewhere on the FC FB that the wallet and boots are not connected but haven't seen conformation from family yet.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 05 Feb 2017, 4:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks, Chirps.

Wallet found on the M1....? Can't recall anything about that?

@bluebell - just saw the vid on that new Reddit Corrie thread....
Yes wallet and boots but N has confirmed not relevant. Thoughts were WH was panicking and that's why he said he searched C.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next