MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Guruagain Mon 13 Feb 2017, 12:07 pm

Agree with Bluebell, that is how I remember it being reported months back.
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 12:11 pm

Guruagain wrote:
I cannot see that Suffolk County Council would pay Cambs Council to incinerate their rubbish when they have their own, state of the art centre at GB. So the family must have been told this is what happened to the lorry's load.
This waste was commercial and these sites are commercial so probably nothing to do with councils.

Ah thanks for the clarification.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 13 Feb 2017, 5:10 pm

bluebell wrote:
costello wrote:Has anyone read anything about this:

I've not heard of the three people arguing and private CCTV in the HS before? Any more info/links?
permalinkembedparent
[–]Ginds 2 points 6 hours ago
Yes a lady claimed that around 3am on the morning in question she heard three people arguing in the horse shoe. She was in the flats above it and it woke her up. She said the voices were male. Now this is the part I had always thought interesting. It's quite hard to decipher if you are hearing 3 or 4 male voices in a street at night. They would kind of merge. Unless there were clear differences in the accents you could hear! Nothing more was ever mentioned of this lady's comments.

Hi costello.  The poster of this has their facts incorrect.   It was reported early on that a lady had heard voices/an argument but IIRC not in the Horseshoe.   It was towards the back of the shopping centre I believe.  She had CCTV which she offered to the police.   I don't know what became of all this, someone somewhere on some site suggested the police were not interested.
Hope this clears it up a bit for you, sorry I don't know where to find any links to it though.

Many thanks bluebell.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Mon 13 Feb 2017, 5:14 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
costello wrote:
chirpyinsect wrote:Andrew! You're famous. Someone has quoted you over on Reddit. They provided a link to a post you made about the case. Were you a fan of Wacky Races?

I can't find it chirpy, do you have a link.

Anthillmob74 6 points 10 hours ago
The site is https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t1611p775-the-mystery-of-corrie-mckeague it will take you to the page I'm currents on tho

Thanks chirpy,just back from work,will have a look.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:17 pm

@ costello & chirps       I think that link brings you back here !!    Try this ones costello, though the quote from Andrew's post is far down now it is still a decent site to read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5tlfmp/thread_4_is_now_open_for_business/?sort=new

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:30 pm

bluebell wrote:@ costello & chirps       I think that link brings you back here !!    Try this ones costello, though the quote from Andrew's post is far down now it is still a decent site to read.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5tlfmp/thread_4_is_now_open_for_business/?sort=new
 The link takes you back to this subject but further back. Andrew posted at 11.21. Page 32

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add page no.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 7:26 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
bluebell wrote:@ costello & chirps       I think that link brings you back here !!    Try this ones costello, though the quote from Andrew's post is far down now it is still a decent site to read.

The link takes you back to this subject but further back. Andrew posted at 11.21. Page 32

I had a quick look at that earlier today. So basically, I made a comment here after reading comments there... And then this person copied my post from here and put it there and making comments there after reading from here.... scratch Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 13 Feb 2017, 7:41 pm

I haven't followed this thread closely. So without all of the information available to me now, I would say:

- he went away as he wanted to get out of the life he was living and is maybe in Amsterdam or Copenhagen now
- he was totally pissed & had an accident, was disposed of in some sorts
- he had an encounter, which went "wrong" & was disposed of ...

There are not too many varieties .
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 13 Feb 2017, 8:34 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:

My misunderstanding chirpyinsect, I read costello as requiring a link to the reddit page you were referring to. Not meant as a correction in any way. Apologies, too late for me to delete.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 9:08 pm

So this landfill site where they're beginning to search..... Can Joe Public access it does anybody know? Well I'm sure they could so will rephrase that... Are Joe Public allowed to access it?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:16 pm

Andrew wrote:So this landfill site where they're beginning to search..... Can Joe Public access it does anybody know? Well I'm sure they could so will rephrase that... Are Joe Public allowed to access it?

Going by the pictures on various articles the public can't gain access easily when it is open. There is a household recycling centre attached to this landfill site so it can't be ruled out that someone determined to dump some smaller items things could but a body very unlikely. Even at night I guess there is some sort of security/CCTV and if someone wanted to dump a body it looks like quite a distance to carry it looking at Google Maps.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:17 pm

Andrew wrote:So this landfill site where they're beginning to search..... Can Joe Public access it does anybody know? Well I'm sure they could so will rephrase that... Are Joe Public allowed to access it?
 There seems to be 2 areas Andrew. The public accessible recycling centre and the landfill. I'm pretty certain the public are not allowed to access the landfill area for elfin safety. I imagine it is gated and has security or at least cctv.

ETA

Great minds T

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm

We're turning into the Borg, Chirpy..... lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:35 pm

Thanks guys...

My point really is that I think the landfill site COULD be accessed by looking at the overview of it, quite easily as well. If you were determined to 'get rid' of something quickly then what would you choose.... A landfill site where rubbish constantly arrives or say the hassle of going to the forest with a couple of spades. I say 'couple' as I don't think this is a one man job. So two maybe three people carrying a body wrapped up is very feasible...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:36 pm

Can we confirm this is definitely the area?

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 16 Tip10
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 10:59 pm

Andrew wrote:Thanks guys...

My point really is that I think the landfill site COULD be accessed by looking at the overview of it, quite easily as well. If you were determined to 'get rid' of something quickly then what would you choose.... A landfill site where rubbish constantly arrives or say the hassle of going to the forest with a couple of spades. I say 'couple' as I don't think this is a one man job. So two maybe three people carrying a body wrapped up is very feasible...

Not that I'm a criminal but Thetford Forest every time.....An area the size of Nottingham full of trees in the middle of nowhere.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Not that I'm a criminal but Thetford Forest every time.....An area the size of Nottingham full of trees in the middle of nowhere.

Absolutely....

But if you and your pal just gave some lad a bashing and it got totally out of hand... You panicked and wanted rid... and you didn't have access to spades at that time of the morn nor the time to go into the middle of the forest.... then a quick disposal of somewhere like a landfill site would probably be the first on the list. More so if you're familiar with the area/place....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:19 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:

Absolutely....

But if you and your pal just gave some lad a bashing and it got totally out of hand... You panicked and wanted rid... and you didn't have access to spades at that time of the morn nor the time to go into the middle of the forest.... then a quick disposal of somewhere like a landfill site would probably be the first on the list. More so if you're familiar with the area/place....

Sure but then how would you explain them knowing or finding out about that landfill nearly 30 miles from BSE in another county at four in the morning (or even over the following couple of days) unless they were from the area? Then the coincidence of that landfill just happened to be the one that a lot of the general waste from BSE goes to/end up at?

I won't rule it out but I still highly favour a body only getting there via a waste transfer or bin lorry.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Feb 2017, 11:35 pm

Your more verse with all the waste lorry movements etc so I totally take on board your point and yes it is a coincidence. I didn't realise that most of the BSE stuff goes there.

Just thinking aloud with my comments really. I just think that obviously the Police are more privy to the info we're all working on and so if they believed it was done via transfer of lorry then we wouldn't be discussing it now.

If they have some other intelligence but not the necessary the evidence that he ended up at the landfill and was taken there via other means then I can see how they've ended up there now.

Probably not explaining myself very well as working on a proposal at the same time and my head is a bit mashed, so apologies.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 14 Feb 2017, 12:00 am

Sadly it probably is worse than that, Andrew. I'm now over qualified to be MD of Biffa....

I'm positive the Police in this case are playing their cards very carefully and deliberately including possibly not giving the family information or even giving misinformation. I dare not rule anything out and the theory I'm going with at the minute makes sense to me with the information we have but accept most of that info could be wrong.

I also wonder now, given the long lead time given before the landfill search starts, if there could be arrest(s) on or before that start date?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:16 am

I am now well qualified in waste management strategy and am applying for jobs as head of procurement. If you grease my palm T I will make sure the contract gets awarded your way when it comes up for renewal.
The latest info gleaned from FCFB is that the wrong bin lorry was initially seized and the correct one carried on working for 2 weeks. How is that even possible? Surely all they had to do was check the rotas with Biffa and they would know who drove which lorry that night. And that's only if they couldn't discern the number plate from the cctv.
This whole thing is a farce. I have never seen so much wrong info, changed stories and misguidance in my life.

Last edited by chirpyinsect on Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:31 am

..... The wrong bin lorry?

Where has this info come from? Apart from Facebook? Have the Police mentioned/admitted this?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:33 am

Châtelaine wrote:I haven't followed this thread closely. So without all of the information available to me now, I would say:

- he went away as he wanted to get out of the life he was living and is maybe in Amsterdam or Copenhagen now
- he was totally pissed & had an accident, was disposed of in some sorts
- he had an encounter, which went "wrong" & was disposed of ...

There are not too many varieties .

There are too many options available here Chatelaine! If (and it's only an if) he has gone AWOL, I would think Amsterdam may have been his first port of call.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:34 am

Andrew wrote:..... The wrong bin lorry?

Where has this info come from? Apart from Facebook? Have the Police mentioned/admitted this?

Summary of tonight's FCFb NU comments: 4 vehicles between 0300 & 0600. 1 being the bin lorry. Police have spoken to the drivers of all 4 vehicles. The police initially got the wrong bin lorry. The bin lorry wasn't traced or searched for nearly 2 weeks & had been in use prior to police seizing it. There was CSI carried out on the bin lorry. 1 of the other 3 vehicles had CSI & is still an active line of enquiry. The black car pictured is not one of the 4 vehicles in HS. The vehicle C left in was in HS (Not stated whether it was 1 of the 4. Could be wider HS area and/or vehicle in a different time frame). NU says it could have been another bin, picked up another day. NU says no other bin lorry is under investigation. NU corrected SL (who said 3 cars & 1 lorry) to "4 vehicles, 1 being the bin lorry". I know we know that but it sounds like it may not be 3 cars, although she could be correcting the lorry to bin lorry. I've probably missed some comments as there were lots over multiple posts.

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 14 Feb 2017, 6:36 am

Andrew wrote:..... The wrong bin lorry?

I'm sure I read it on Reddit Andrew,(pardon the pun).
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 39 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next