MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:51 pm

It's a girl. Peculiarly I was anticipating it would be a boy.... but what do I know. Hope Mum and baby are doing well, must say Mum in that photo looks stunning considering she has recently given birth. flower

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Sun 18 Jun 2017, 3:59 pm

I'm feeling a bit paranoid about the whole story, I'm sorry to say!

It's almost nine months since Corrie went missing. How could April have known a few days earlier about her pregnancy?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 18 Jun 2017, 4:45 pm

It's not paranoid, Freedom: it's questioning ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 18 Jun 2017, 4:52 pm

Thank you, Chatelaine.

I don't know if I would be so sceptical about everything if the McCann case had never happened!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 18 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

Freedom wrote:Thank you, Chatelaine.

I don't know if I would be so sceptical about everything if the McCann case had never happened!

Questioning every detail in/of life, is very important.
It's education and survival mode in "one" ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 18 Jun 2017, 7:03 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm feeling a bit paranoid about the whole story, I'm sorry to say!

It's almost nine months since Corrie went missing. How could April have known a few days earlier about her pregnancy?

According to a reverse pregnancy calculator, a baby born on 14 June would have been conceived on 21 Sep. Now if April was late in giving birth it would be no more than 2 weeks so even if you say she fell pregnant on 7 Sep she must have done a test very quickly afterwards to have told Corrie she was expecting on the 18th, which is the date Martin says she told Corrie.
If the baby was born on time then Martin is mistaken and if she was born early then Corrie isn`t the father. Blimey.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:11 pm

bluebell wrote:

It's a girl.   Peculiarly I was anticipating it would be a boy.... but what do I know.   Hope Mum and baby are doing well, must say Mum  in that photo looks stunning considering she has recently given birth.      flower

But what the heck are those stupid plastic flowers doing in her hair - its a wonder the baby isn`t wearing them as well - give it time Rolling Eyes

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:24 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
Freedom wrote:I'm feeling a bit paranoid about the whole story, I'm sorry to say!

According to a reverse pregnancy calculator, a baby born on 14 June would have been conceived on 21 Sep. Now if April was late in giving birth it would be no more than 2 weeks so even if you say she fell pregnant on 7 Sep she must have done a test very quickly afterwards to have told Corrie she was expecting on the 18th, which is the date Martin says she told Corrie.
If the baby was born on time then Martin is mistaken and if she was born early then Corrie isn`t the father. Blimey.

I agree with everything you`ve said there chirpy.

We don`t know the circumstances of why she was taken into hospital early, or if she was induced or anything. However the majority of births are correctly worked out to 38 weeks from the date of conception.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:42 pm

According to this link, the baby was born "a week ago" and April knew of the pregnancy a fortnight after Corrie went missing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40319373
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:50 pm

... So who is lying here?

Girlfriend for saying she found out she was pregnant after Corrie went missing?

Or Corrie's father for saying he (Corrie) knew about the pregnancy before he went missing?

One of them is.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 18 Jun 2017, 8:56 pm

I can only say that, in my opinion, Corrie's father is the truthful one in the family; he certainly comes over as a nice person whereas his ex-wife doesn't.

Of course I don't know any of them so I might be wrong.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 18 Jun 2017, 9:50 pm

Freedom wrote:According to this link, the baby was born "a week ago" and April knew of the pregnancy a fortnight after Corrie went missing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40319373

It was said initially by April in January that she found out 2 weeks after she got back from the States. Then Martin said April told Corrie on 18 Sep. He says that was relayed to him by Nicola 2 days after Corrie disappeared at a meeting at N's house. A friend took notes for him and the police have those notes.
Martin said this in an interview today.

"I can only suppose that she waited 4 days until Fathers' Day to announce the news because she was recuperating." ( a thinly veiled dig)

This can only mean baby arrived on 14th June. There are rumours this was 6 days late but only rumours. If so conception must have taken place on around 15 Sep, but could be up to a week before that. Fast work.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re:the Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Sun 18 Jun 2017, 10:46 pm

I'm with you on this one Freedom,absolutely bizarre and totally unbelievable.Just my opinion as ever.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 19 Jun 2017, 7:00 am

Here is a link to BBC Look East where the newsreader states the baby was born on 11th June. If this is correct then whatever Martin was told is wrong as he states April kept it quiet for 4 days until yesterday, meaning he thinks the baby was born on Wednesday.
I just don't get the confusion. The truth will have to be told for the birth certificate. And babies don't come exactly on time always so why fudge the date for the sake of 3 days?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08tky1m/look-east-weekend-news-18062017

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Jun 2017, 8:43 am

That agrees with the earlier BBC report which said a week ago.

April's story is just about believable - maybe Corrie's father is mistaken rather than deliberately lying.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 33 Empty Re:the Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Mon 19 Jun 2017, 8:45 am

From the Find Corrie fb page.

Nicola Urquhart
15 hrs
We have finally welcomed this beautiful little lady into the world. She is absolutely perfect. I am so very proud of April for getting her here safely. Both mummy and baby are doing well. Thank you so much for all your love and support x x x
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
LikeShow more reactionsComment

Apologies as photograph won't copy.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:03 am

Freedom wrote:That agrees with the earlier BBC report which said a week ago.

April's story is just about believable - maybe Corrie's father is mistaken rather than deliberately lying.

I can't see him being mistaken somehow other than perhaps getting the wrong date for Corrie knowing about baby. The main thrust of his outburst is that Corrie knew before he disappeared. Does nobody else find it strange that there is a blanket put over the actual birthdate? Normally the happy relatives can't wait to splash the news by giving the sex, exact moment of birth, weight and often other details all over social media. Not one relative that I can see on FB has mentioned her birth date.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:19 am

I find it extremely strange, Chirps.

It's a massive contradiction that one side of Corrie's family says he knew about the pregnacy and the other side says he didn't.

Surely the Police have ironed out this little inconsistency even if they've not said anything publicly?

You'd think anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:20 am

Yes, I agree that it's very weird - to add to all the other things which are weird about this case.

Am I being totally paranoid or affected by the heat worse than usual? Does anyone else think that there is a possibility that April wasn't pregnant and has not had a baby?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:44 am

Freedom wrote:Yes, I agree that it's very weird - to add to all the other things which are weird about this case.

Am I being totally paranoid or affected by the heat worse than usual? Does anyone else think that there is a possibility that April wasn't pregnant and has not had a baby?

I don't believe she was pregnant when Corrie disappeared, whether she was afterwards and with whom? is another question. I'm more inclined to think Martin knows the truth.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 19 Jun 2017, 9:55 am

Another comment/s taken from 'Find Corrie'

Fiona Smith Congratulations to you all. Was she born on Fathers Day?
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 54 mins
Remove
Nicola Urquhart
Nicola Urquhart No. She was born on the 11th. April was able to enjoy a little peace and yesterday felt like the perfect day to share the news x
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2 · 45 mins
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 19 Jun 2017, 10:26 am

costello wrote:
Freedom wrote:Yes, I agree that it's very weird - to add to all the other things which are weird about this case.

I don't believe she was pregnant when Corrie disappeared, whether she was afterwards and with whom? is another question. I'm more inclined to think Martin knows the truth.

How then do we reconcile Martin's assertion that April told Corrie on the 18th Sep? I don't disbelieve this for one moment btw. He has no reason to lie and says his notes, taken down by someone else, are now with the police. Did N invent a pregnancy story or did April? It's a bit hard to hide a non pregnancy. My head is all over the place with this one but let's just say nothing would surprise me now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:01 am

That's a pretty big lie that should be easily proven if it was the case.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:06 am

I do agree that it sounds too bonkers to be true - but so do a lot of other things that are supposed to be true!

If she wasn't pregnant she could have had a convenient "miscarriage", blaming it on the stress of Corrie being missing.

It does seem too far-fetched to believe that she is pretending that someone else's baby is hers.

Okay, I'll put this one down to me being heat affected!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 19 Jun 2017, 11:10 am

I think they were both seeing other people (which I believe was admitted). She says to Corrie that she's pregnant but doesn't know who the father is. Corrie relays that back to his father then with something along the lines of I think I've got someone pregnant. He then goes missing.

Mum and GF try and flush out Corrie in the early days with the 'going to be a father' stuff incase he did go AWOL. Then stick to the Corrie is the father script without concrete proof that he actually is and can't really go back on the little white lie that they've told.

So yes pregnant, yes she had the baby but a strong possibility that Corrie isn't the father.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 39 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next