MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

+23
dogs don't lie
dannii
Birdy
costello
Dee Coy
Poe
espeland
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Helenmeg
handrash
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
candyfloss
Andrew
unreorganised
wjk
PMR
Admin
Mimi
froggy
mumof6
Freedom
27 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 6 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  Châtelaine Sat 06 May 2017, 10:34 pm

Yes, Mimi. I have his "feeling" too, like many of us.
"All" he needs is evidence IMO
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 6 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  coppernob Sat 06 May 2017, 11:18 pm

I saw Jenny Murat say about the woman in purple too she was sitting at a wooden bench table
coppernob
coppernob

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sat 06 May 2017, 11:24 pm

coppernob wrote:I saw Jenny Murat say about the woman in purple too she was sitting at a wooden bench table
Do you remember a white blouse coppernob? My recollection is of her wearing  a white blouse, sat outside on either a balcony or a patio.

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Sat 06 May 2017, 11:34 pm

Iv'e already said i seen her and i think TTWO did as well so we cant all be wrong so something has happened with the recording including the one i still have.

I also recall her mentioning the car.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  coppernob Sun 07 May 2017, 1:52 am

What's_up_doc? wrote:
coppernob wrote:I saw Jenny Murat say about the woman in purple too she was sitting at a wooden bench table
Do you remember a white blouse coppernob? My recollection is of her wearing  a white blouse, sat outside on either a balcony or a patio.

Yes and her hair being up , she looked quite smart
coppernob
coppernob

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 07 May 2017, 11:27 am

Here's a report from 2015 which mentions the purple sighting - was Prince on tour then by any chance.....

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/574547/Maddie-libel-detective-ruined-Retirement-retreat-seized-cover-McCann-payout

Plus another from 2009 when she wasn't named.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/100071/EXCLUSIVE-Who-was-the-woman-outside-Maddie-s-flat
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sun 07 May 2017, 3:59 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3469215/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-latest-theory-woman-in-car/

MADDIE CAR MYSTERY
Madeleine McCann witness ‘saw car driving wrong way down one-way street towards apartment where tot was sleeping before seeing mystery woman in purple waiting outside’

Jenny Murat, who lives just 100 yards away from the now infamous apartment, has spoken on the tenth anniversary of Maddie's disappearance

By Lauren Fruen
3rd May 2017, 10:40 am
Updated: 3rd May 2017, 12:54 pm

A BRITISH gran claims she saw a car driving the wrong way towards the apartment Madeleine McCann disappeared from ten years ago.

Jenny Murat, who lives 100 yards from the Ocean Club complex where the McCanns were staying, said the vehicle looked like a rental motor driven by a “British looking man”.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sun 07 May 2017, 4:00 pm

Panorama, Madeleine McCann 10 Years On BBC Documentary 2017: (courtesy Textusa site)

Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sun 07 May 2017, 4:04 pm

Has anyone written in to BBC regarding Panopropaganda 2017?

I mean, dont we pay our license fee to keep the BBC going... and that was the best they could do? The Fund is now a charity -
the dogs Eddie and Keela weren't even shown to alert to Kate's dirty looking Hobbs trousers...

I feel we should voice our complaints about this very mis-leading programme..

Is anyone able to suggest the points that were particularly mis-leading?
For me :

Referring to fund as Charity
Not giving the full perspective of the dog alerts
DNA / Forensics
Using Clarence as a key spokesman

etc etc
any help appreciated - I;ve just overdosed on this rather nice 'Vanilla Brioche with sort of custard in it' from Aldi. I have been a right pig
and now feel duly nauseous and annoyed,
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 07 May 2017, 4:18 pm

Hairy Bert and is easy opening blinds and window.  He or someone just slid it open... it was supposed to be locked. Amazing!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Sun 07 May 2017, 4:20 pm

Jenny Murat 's referral to woman with purple top back in 2009

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/100071/EXCLUSIVE-Who-was-the-woman-outside-Maddie-s-flat
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 07 May 2017, 4:28 pm

I think I read a question from the PJ regarding one of the tapas7 and if they had a vehicle during that week? I've read it within the last 4/5 days but can't remember were, maybe there's a map in the glove compartment too bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 10 May 2017, 11:58 am

The BBC has put a correction on their Panorama website showing the video 10 years on... cheers

The programme is subject to a correction. In this episode it was stated that Mr and Mrs McCann had set up a charity, the ‘Find Madeleine’ fund. In fact the fund was established as a not-for-profit company with charitable aims.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08pmtb1/panorama-madeleine-mccann-10-years-on

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 6 C_dBfhQXsAEOGt-

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Wed 10 May 2017, 12:36 pm

Great! Trouble is most people that viewed the programme have already been given incorrect information... could have been a deliberate mistake for that reason.

On the other hand - it shows that people have been writing in to correct them on their absolutely huge mistake. I mean - anyone with any interest in this case
will know absolutely that the fund was not a charity. So how could whatshisname Bilton not know ? It beggars belief really... an in depth documentary on the Mc Cann case
and they dont even know it wasn't a charity? Farcical propaganda
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 6:43 pm

... Not for profit company with charitable aims? LOL

That's news to me.

What are the charitable aims, Kate & Gerry? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Thu 11 May 2017, 4:59 am

Luna wrote:... Not for profit company with charitable aims? LOL

That's news to me.

What are the charitable aims, Kate & Gerry? Very Happy

I think they use the "Charity begins at Home " mantra. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 11 May 2017, 9:34 am

On the other thread on Colin Sutton I mentioned the very strange wording from Simon Foy in Panorama.  Someone has kindly posted them in easy to see format on twitter saying the same.  I would have to ask, does Simon Foy know exactly when Madeleine went missing then, and exactly what time.  The weirdest statement is this.....

The Common Man‏ @thecommonmanuk · 49m49 minutes ago  

The most concerning clip in the #mccann #panorama film ....

Staggering from a senior homicide cop - which amplifies the agenda

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 6 C_h6HtfXgAAxF2g

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 11 May 2017, 9:48 am

Well, it is good that he knows exactly when Madeleine went missing, I am sure that the PJ would be interested in him letting them know as they seem to feel that they don't know that for certain. Maybe the twins woke up, and checked their watches? Or maybe the British police found a letter from the abductor, and he thoughtfully wrote the exact time on it?

It is also good that he has found some way of checking where the McCanns were at that precise time, again, I feel that he should give that information to the PJ as they don't seem to have that evidence.

Or maybe he is speaking through the wrong orifice?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy Thu 11 May 2017, 9:51 am

Should that be Simple Simon Says.

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Thu 11 May 2017, 10:23 am

My God - if that's the quality of our leading police officers then we're doomed.  Either that or he believes we are cretins.
As you say, how does he know when she went missing. Also, they were where they said they were? Well, they were all getting up and checking and sitting down
like musical chairs for most of the evening (allegedly) so they weren't, by theior own admission, sitting at a table all night in Tapas Bar.
Wasn't Gerry spose to be watching football, having a pee, amongst other things.

Last line deleted, there are those who would use this the wrong way!
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 11 May 2017, 10:47 am

As the abductor left a note, which not only had the time on it, but also let the police know that he was Portuguese and had never been in the Tapas restaurant, he can rule out the McCanns who were there for at least parts of the evening.

Or, as you say, he believes that we are all intellectually challenged, maybe he has been speaking to Gerry who seems to share that view? Or maybe he has been offered something that matters more to him than his professional reputation?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 May 2017, 10:53 am

The way I see it, is that Simon Foy, when speaking on camera, couldn't really say anything else at that moment in time.

Even if he does sound like a complete idiot. Which he does.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Thu 11 May 2017, 11:45 am

Yes he does... sound like an idiot. That is the problem when there is such interference in a serious investigation. When the truth is something that is being seriously avoided.
Everyone is forced to talk 'around it' to say things they dont really mean. Right from the early rogatory interviews to these days - everyone appears like an idiot because they are unable to simply tell the
truth. If he police cannot comment because it is a live investigation - then 'dont'. Rather than say silly things - just DO NOT SAY ANYTHING other than ' It's a live investigation and we are unable to comment'

Because this case as become such a farce then it seems the police have also been forced into saying stupid things... it does no good whatsoever.

The person behind the reason for this massive cover up needs to be hung drawn and quartered in full public view. The massive amount of money, the time, the resources, the loss of credibility to UK etc etc etc...
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Thu 11 May 2017, 11:50 am

Whoever it is must have a lot of powerful friends.

it will probably be exposed after the death of that person, when it is safe to talk, like Jimmy Saville was. Mind you, there were always strong hints and rumours about Jimmy Saville, so maybe there are about this person, maybe they are hiding in plain view? Those of us still alive when the exposure happens may well feel that we should have realised.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Thu 11 May 2017, 3:11 pm

Well Mum - I am not so sure. Jimmy was a paedophile among other things and yes, lots of people seemed to notice his perverted behaviour.
But I dont think that the VIP in this case is similar in that I dont think 'he' is a paedophile but it was more a case of he doesn't want the world knowing where he was that week (possibly / probably related to
what was going on ). I imagine he is someone in the higher echelons of society or someone in a high ministerial position - but not necessarily famous...(but that is my opinion) .

I certainly dont think the cover up is related to the MC Cann couple themselves.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next