MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

+23
dogs don't lie
dannii
Birdy
costello
Dee Coy
Poe
espeland
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Helenmeg
handrash
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
candyfloss
Andrew
unreorganised
wjk
PMR
Admin
Mimi
froggy
mumof6
Freedom
27 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 4 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  Guest Fri 05 May 2017, 1:39 pm

I noticed her. I think she was an expat, but not JM.

Back to top Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 4 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  wjk Fri 05 May 2017, 1:44 pm

Freedom wrote:I've just watched it - definitely no clip of Jenny Murat; very strange, does anyone else remember seeing her?

I was thinking that the new interview with the McCanns had gone too but there they were right at the end - mercifully very short if not sweet.  

It wasn't as bad as I feared, there were some good parts. I particularly liked the ask the dogs clip and the interview with Sandra D; that really brought home what an arrogant t*at Gerry is and how Kate tried to waffle her way out of it with irrelevant whining.

As for dear old Heriberto giving the impression that someone could have leaned through the window and taken Madeleine - it really should have been pointed out that her bed was on the opposite side of the room.

Now for the Sky TV programme.

And also, to get in, the window would have to have been open already, to be able to pull the cord.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 05 May 2017, 1:46 pm

That's right, it was all made to look so easy, but the window would have to be unlocked in order to open it.  I thought it was locked, didn't they say they never lifted the blinds or opened the window all week.  I remember thinking how dark and dismal that room must have been and not smelling too nice with no air or light being let in.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 05 May 2017, 1:48 pm

They certainly did. I thought the same about the room being dark at the time too.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 05 May 2017, 1:53 pm

Freedom wrote:He definitely was interviewed and he mentioned his mother but we didn't see or hear her.

Just quickly gone through a uploaded video of the Panorama program and there is no grey haired woman in it!? I definitely remember the woman and part of what she said, though:suspect:

I hate it when these things happen.... scratch

Edit: Maybe it was a piece/interview on the Ten o'clock news directly after Panorama? I had the TV on in the background IIRC.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 05 May 2017, 1:57 pm

Just checked the Panorama one and she is not in it as far as i could see so it must have been the Sky one,as i watched Panorama directly after Sky i must have got confused (not hard)

I wish i had'nt deleted Sky now.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 May 2017, 1:59 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 05 May 2017, 2:01 pm

dannii wrote:Just checked the Panorama one and she is not in it as far as i could see so it must have been the Sky one,as i watched Panorama directly after Sky i must have got confused (not hard)

I wish i had'nt deleted Sky now.

I haven't watched the Sky one so the woman I remember can't be from that! (I'm going mad!) lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 05 May 2017, 2:02 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Freedom wrote:He definitely was interviewed and he mentioned his mother but we didn't see or hear her.

Just quickly gone through a uploaded video of the Panorama program and there is no grey haired woman in it!? I definitely remember the woman and part of what she said, though:suspect:

I hate it when these things happen.... scratch

Edit: Maybe it was a piece/interview on the Ten o'clock news directly after Panorama? I had the TV on in the background IIRC.

I definitely remember it as well as i remember thinking that Robert looks like her.
I will fast forward the Panorama one again after Neighbours.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 05 May 2017, 2:40 pm

She was in the original panarama but she has now been edit out.
I watched it on Wednesday and was surprised she was allowed to say what she said about the woman in purple.
I posted earlier as to why it has been edited but my post was deleted.
I just it watched again and JM is gone.
I never watched the Sky programme.

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 05 May 2017, 2:59 pm

Can they edit a personal recording? as i have gone through it 3 times and she isn't there but i know i seen her.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 May 2017, 3:07 pm

affraid if that is possible, dannii!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 05 May 2017, 3:10 pm

Sky could, theoretically, as they can, and do, delete listings from our boxes.

So I suppose they could delete the recorded version, and replace it with another version of the same thing.

I assume Virgin have similar access to recordings on their boxes?

Other than that, I can't see it being a possibility
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 05 May 2017, 3:19 pm

Freedom wrote:affraid if that is possible, dannii!

Spooky eh.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 05 May 2017, 3:20 pm

mumof6 wrote:

Sky could, theoretically, as they can, and do, delete listings from our boxes.

So I suppose they could delete the recorded version, and replace it with another version of the same thing.

I assume Virgin have similar access to recordings on their boxes?

Other than that, I can't see it being a possibility

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2009/jul/17/amazon-kindle-1984
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Fri 05 May 2017, 3:22 pm

I will watch the Sky one later (think it is on here somewhere) as i am Freesat so cant catch up with Sky.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 May 2017, 3:46 pm

People may have thought it was Jenny Murat at about 5.40 mins on Panorama, saying to Bilton "Are you starting a circus already?" I thought it was when I watched it originally, but not so sure now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08pmtb1/panorama-madeleine-mccann-10-years-on

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 May 2017, 3:52 pm

I know the woman you mean. She sounds like a native Portuguese to me though.

This is Jenny Murat.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/361930_1.jpg
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 05 May 2017, 4:24 pm

I remember JM in one of the two documentaries, wearing a white blouse, sat on a balcony or patio. I remember a shot of whoever interviewed her, because you saw the back of her head and I thought she had done her hair nicely, with a silver clip I think. She said she remembered seeing someone in a purple top. It must have been either the Sky or Panorama and I thought it was towards the end of the film as they discussed SY and the final lead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 05 May 2017, 4:33 pm

Just noticed at 6:30 mins on that Panorama prog, there is a close-up shot of Maddie coming out of the playhouse and she does NOT have the coloboma in her right eye.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 05 May 2017, 6:22 pm

I've watched all but the last 10 minutes of the Sky programme - the picture and sound quality had deteriorated badly. Jenny Murat hadn't appeared by then and, from skimming through the remainder, I am 99% certain that she isn't in that either.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 05 May 2017, 6:52 pm

I watched the last fifteen minutes again so I think it must have been Panorama, or I'm losing the plot. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 05 May 2017, 8:14 pm

Jodie Marsh having her say ...

Nikki Plummer‏ @nikki_plummer · 3m3 minutes ago  

Go @JodieMarsh !! We agree with you
Saw this & had to screenshot, hope you don't mind x.
#MadelineMcCann #mccann #MadeleineMcCann

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 4 C_Fdu8bXoAADLEz

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 05 May 2017, 10:24 pm

Don't you just love it when the bedroom shutters, window, blinds and curtains are described and the crime scene photo is shown, of course though, a few people had already tried and tested this before police had taken the photo, except the only fingerprints that were found on it was KMs drunken
They should have translated what Goncalo had said aswell, does anyone know?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 05 May 2017, 11:21 pm

I think there were other fingerprints, but none were good enough to match. Maybe if you were trying to open the window you would smear fingerprints? Can't see why it would, or even why you'd only get partial. Narrow handle, maybe? Or there for ages, and partially cleaned off by the OC staff when room cleaning? Or wiped off by someone staging the crime scene? Or wiped off by our tidy abductor?

What all this trying to open the window and shutters would almost certainly do is obliterate any fingerprints left by any abductor. If there was one.

I think part of the problem is that people's memories are so prone to being influenced by what other people say, and some people were not interviewed until a few days later. The scene that night would have been chaotic, loud, and then some people would have seen the news before being interviewed.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next