MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

+9
chirpyinsect
Magnum
Antonia
Mimi
Châtelaine
candyfloss
costello
Lioned
Andrew
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

Post  Andrew Sun 05 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

Not seen it yet.

Is it worth watching or would you advise to give it a miss...

I do remember the honeytrap incident though. Sneaky.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

Post  Freedom Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:05 pm

Give it a go if you're interested in the case.

At least it's not an "McCann elephant in the room" type thing where the obvious suspect is ignored while every silly red herring is taken seriously.

I only remember the honey trap in the Rachel Nickell case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:09 pm

Freedom wrote:I've managed to watch it, despite the problems I have with MWT's lack of credibility.

One or two things I didn't know, particularly where an undercover female officer befriended Barry George in the hope that he'd confess to the crime. He didn't.

I am personally still of the opinion that this nothing to do with Serbian warlords or a villain featured on Crimewatch but someone from her private life.

I found it interesting as it highlighted just how corrupt Hamish whatsisname is (and for that matter the Saunders woman) both of whom are linked to the McCann case. No way was it Barry George. It`s always struck me that if Jill was researching paedos at the BBC/Government that she must have told her fiancee.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 05 Apr 2015, 6:47 pm

Freedom wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jill-dando-cops-failed-act-5419881

I don't think that the threats received by other presenters are of any relevance - par for the course for anyone in the public eye.

It's possible I think that a crazed fan took revenge on hearing that she was about to get married.

Going off topic, did anyone see a programme years ago about a disturbed woman who was obsessed with - and thought she was married to - the DJ Mike Read. She was one scary lady.

The murder of Jill was done so professionally, its unlikely to be a crazed fan unless that fan was a professional hitman in his day job.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 2 Empty Teaser Trailer

Post  Magnum Fri 02 Oct 2015, 7:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7&v=WLAXRn3ves

This is only the teaser trailer, It will be out in 2016 and it is massively connected to McCanns and Clarence Mitchell. It's the suspicious death of Jill Dando after reporting VIP paedo rings to the BBC and police
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:03 pm

Magnum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7&v=WLAXRn3ves

This is only the teaser trailer, It will be out in 2016 and it is massively connected to McCanns and Clarence Mitchell. It's the suspicious death of Jill Dando after reporting VIP paedo rings to the BBC and police
I'm getting video not found message anyone else getting it?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:04 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Magnum wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=7&v=WLAXRn3ves

I'm getting video not found message anyone else getting it?
Same as you HKP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:07 pm

I can't access it either but I thought it wasn't being released until 4th October, the anniversary of Brenda's death.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:13 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:I can't access it either but I thought it wasn't being released until 4th October, the anniversary of Brenda's death.

That's Sonia's one is it not? I thought Magnum was highlighting something else given what was written.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:20 pm

Hongkong Phooey wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:I can't access it either but I thought it wasn't being released until 4th October, the anniversary of Brenda's death.

That's Sonia's one is it not? I thought Magnum was highlighting something else given what was written.

Oops, sorry. I automatically thought it was Sonia's.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:24 pm

Good God no . .this seems to be very promising . I am going to get a preview of it
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:36 pm

Magnum wrote:
Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Hongkong Phooey wrote:

Oops, sorry.  I automatically thought it was Sonia's.

Good God no . .this seems to be very promising . I am going to get a preview of it
Who's making this one Magnum? Why is it more promising than Sonia's which is specifically about Madeleine, may I ask?
ETA. I don't know if Sonia's is specifically about Madeleine , we so far have been told it is.

Last edited by Hongkong Phooey on Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:40 pm

Have a look at the first link I posted. .
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:45 pm

I saw that but as they are on blogspot I didn't really equate them with making a documentary to be honest.Anyways how more promising than Sonia's and how connected to McCann's please.

Back to top Go down

Post  Magnum Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:48 pm

Well we will just have to wait and see if he delivers.. I certainly trust him more than I would Sonia. To be honest . .

He has posted on our facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/jkjoannekilcoyne/?ref=bookmarks
Magnum
Magnum

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 02 Oct 2015, 8:52 pm

No problem thanks, I don't 'do' Facebook so can't check the link but thanks anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 02 Oct 2015, 9:22 pm

I have merged all today's posts with an already existing topic about Jill Dando.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 2 Empty Re:The Mystery of who killed Jill Dando.

Post  costello Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:53 pm

I thought there was supposed to be a new documentary screened tonight, doesn't seem to be listed on any channels. Maybe I have got it wrong, does anyone know?
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 26 Apr 2016, 9:14 pm

Today is the 17th anniversary of Jill's death.

There has never been any statement as far as I know that the documentary would be shown on mainstream TV. It has been made by the BDTN website so I presume that it will only be available there and on YouTube.

P.S. It is on the website.

http://breakingdownthnews.blogspot.co.uk/p/justice-for-jill.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 2 Empty Re:The Mystery of who killed Jill Dando.

Post  costello Tue 26 Apr 2016, 9:21 pm

Thanks Freedom. I must have mis-read on twitter.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 26 Apr 2016, 9:59 pm

I have given up on watching it for now at least. 

It is dominated by details of the Jimmy Savile affair and the belief that Jill was murdered because she knew what was going on. From what I've seen of trailers, she is portrayed as a journalist who was investigating paedophilia at the BBC. She was the presenter of Crimewatch - and other unrelated programmes - which isn't the same thing at all. 

I do not believe that the two events (paedophilia and her murder) have any connection whatever.

If anyone watches it all, please let us know what you think about it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 20 Nov 2016, 8:05 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3954940/Jill-Dando-murder-Ex-Flying-Squad-boss-claims-Met-Police-ignored-excellent-leads.html

A former Scotland Yard Flying Squad boss says his former colleagues ignored 'excellent leads' into the unsolved murder of television presenter Jill Dando.
The former Crimewatch presenter was shot dead outside her flat in Fulham, West London, in 1999 and no culprit has yet been found.
One suspect, Barry George, was jailed for her killing in 2001 but was acquitted eight years later after a retrial and the Met have not been able to crack the case in almost a decade since his release.
It has long been suspected that the 38-year-old died at the hands of a professional assassin, but now John O'Connor has revealed that she may have been killed in a state-sponsored attack, but this theory was ignored by officers.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 21 Nov 2016, 1:00 am

If Amber Rudd does allow this case to be re-opened, it will be interesting to see who opposes it and their reasons.

A hit-man is the most plausible IMO, but even if they find the hit-man, would he tell? - I doubt it.

I wonder how much it costs to hire a hit-man. Do you have to be terribly rich. Well, someone wanted her dead, someone thought she knew too much.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next