MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

+9
chirpyinsect
Magnum
Antonia
Mimi
Châtelaine
candyfloss
costello
Lioned
Andrew
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 4 Empty Re: The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

Post  poster Wed May 19, 2021 1:15 pm

I don't go for the random attack theory. Her role on Crimewatch put her dramatically in the public eye.  It is a fact that there were dodgy things going on at the BBC and look what it has deteriorated into now? A blatant propaganda machine.

Forcefully dismissing a theory does not mean the theory is wrong. I think her death was a warning. And don't forget that a young relative of Detective Amaral's was shot in a similar fashion on his doorstep in London - pointblank range. Police claim it was a case of 'mistaken identity' but what evidence do they have for this? He was at his property where he lived with his girlfriend - who did they think they were shooting if it wasn't supposed to have been him?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

The mystery of who killed Jill Dando - Page 4 Empty Re: The mystery of who killed Jill Dando

Post  Freedom Wed May 19, 2021 1:23 pm

Let's agree to differ!

The random attack theory resolves most of the doubts in my mind about the case. Nobody knew that Jill was going to be at her house on that day so the attack can't have been planned in my opinion.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun May 23, 2021 2:11 pm

Freedom wrote:Let's agree to differ!

The random attack theory resolves most of the doubts in my mind about the case. Nobody knew that Jill was going to be at her house on that day so the attack can't have been planned in my opinion.

Still very weird though. And don't forget the role that Crimewatch played in the McCann case - they could hardly be described as impartial. I just think it is a coincidence too far that a presenter from a crime investigation programme gets shot in the head at point blank range on her doorstep  I don't really believe in coincidence any more. Someone or several people could have been spying on her/monitoring her movements. She would have been privy to much sensitive information.  I don't really buy Pat's explanation that presenters don't have that much influence. Look how the media have been gagged in the corona scamdemic. Levels of censorship that have gone through the roof. The BBC, in particular, will not give any counter narrative.

When Dr Andrew Wakefield and his team had published their exploratory paper on possible links between childhood injections and a type of bowel disease seen in autistic children it created a furore. He was astounded to find himself being followed by MI5 and his phone was bugged. We all know what happened to his career.

The silencing of dissenting voices is, imo, one of the reasons why we are in this utter mess right now.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:22 pm

Credit where credit is due, Mark Williams Thomas dismisses the nonsense about Jill investigating dodgy goings-on at the BBC.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4