MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+9
Heisenburg
poster
Freedom
candyfloss
unreorganised
froggy
Guinea Pig
HKP
niklasericson
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 5 Empty Number crunching...

Post  Rosa canina Thu 07 May 2020, 1:45 pm

Indeed. Such talent with dropping numbers oughtn't to go unrewarded :

Madeleine McCann's parents have spoken out days before the 13th anniversary of their daughter's disappearance, comparing what she went through to victims of Covid-19.
Kate and Gerry McCann say they're haunted by thoughts their daughter could still be suffering, 13 years after her disappearance.
Madeleine was 3 when she vanished from a holiday flat at Praia da Luz, Portugal, on May 3, 2007, while her parents ate with friends at a nearby tapas restaurant.

Kate and Gerry have shared a message online saying Maddie would have felt fear, hurt and loneliness, comparing it to what many Covid-19 victims have and are currently going through.
"It is now 13 years since we were last with Madeleine. Her 17th birthday is to follow….the the latter tangibly, painfully, bringing it home to us what we have missed and continue to miss as a family.
Article published... 7 May, 2020 9:03am

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 5 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Thu 07 May 2020, 2:18 pm

I have merged a topic from last year about the 12th anniversary with this older one as the recent posts made on the former with connections made to the CoronaVirus could not be better described than tabloid trash.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 5 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Antonia Wed 13 May 2020, 10:49 am

Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 May 2020, 10:57 am

I try not to judge someone by their appearance but, in this case, oh dear!

Of all the tabloids, the Daily Star is I think the one with the most lunatic stories of all.

Her LinkedIn profile.........

https://www.linkedin.com/in/fia-johansson-27240030
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 13 May 2020, 11:40 am

No mention of her LinkedIn profile of her psychic activities!

She appears to have serious qualifications in engineering and physics.

What she claims to know through her psychic skills is ridiculous and this article should be nominated for a prize for the most ridiculous Maddie story.

The psychic say she was adopted by a German family who did not know the backstory, they changed her name and birthday (or rather they did not have this information so had to make a decision on these things).

Now my grandson is 2 years and 3 months (the same age as the twins in PDL) and he talks and lot and asks questions. He knows the names of cousins, aunts etc though may mispronounce them. He's always asking about Charlie our dog. Madeleine was a few days from her 4th birthday. She could have told her adoptive parents what her name was, and about the twins. Now she would have spoken in English. All the germans I ever met spoke good English but lets say this German family didn't - would they not have found a friend who did to tell them what she was saying? Wasn't Maddie's story and photos in German papers? It defies logic that a German family could have acquired an almost 4 year old child without the neighbours asking questions.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 01 Jan 2021, 1:05 pm

Didn't know where to post this

Madeleine McCann's parents say search has been hit by Covid but have 'hope'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-say-search-23247932#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 01 Jan 2021, 1:40 pm

I've moved your post DDL from the Christmas thoughts topic. There can be nowhere more appropriate for this latest gem from Tracey Kandohla than tabloid rags.
Freedom
Freedom

dogs don't lie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 01 Jan 2021, 1:42 pm

Freedom wrote:I've moved your post DDL from the Christmas thoughts topic. There can be nowhere more appropriate for this latest gem from Tracey Kandohla than tabloid rags.

I should've known that Freedom lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 01 Jan 2021, 2:05 pm

Yes, a classic by Tracey, ace reporter.

She describes Kate as a 'hospital medic'. What does that mean?

She is a qualified doctor - or has she let her registration lapse, in which case I understand she can no longer be referred to as a doctor?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 01 Jan 2021, 4:00 pm

According to the General Medical Council, Kate isn't registered but neither is Gerry! That must surely be an error as regards him unless he is counted as a professor rather than a doctor?

https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

How I would love to know what Kate actually does.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Fri 01 Jan 2021, 4:11 pm

Freedom wrote:According to the General Medical Council, Kate isn't registered but neither is Gerry! That must surely be an error as regards him unless he is counted as a professor rather than a doctor?

https://www2.le.ac.uk/departments/cardiovascular-sciences/people/mccann

How I would love to know what Kate actually does.

Since Maddie was 'abducted' in 2007 Kate has spent her life searching for her, and ensuring that the twins are not also abducted. This is a 24/7 unpaid job, and is perhaps why she hasn't had time to update her registration with the Medical Council.

I am puzzled why Gerry isn't registered. Even if he is lecturing in heart surgery or whatever, you would think he would keep his registration so he can use the title Dr.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 02 Jan 2021, 9:15 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Didn't know where to post this

Madeleine McCann's parents say search has been hit by Covid but have 'hope'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-say-search-23247932#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Bolded bit, come again Mr and Mrs, have you not heard of the German investigation, what a crock of shite, they say it best when they say nothing at all.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 02 Jan 2021, 9:24 am

Possibly they said nothing at all and it's all complete fabrication from Tracey's vivid imagination.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 02 Jan 2021, 11:59 am

Heisenburg wrote:

Bolded bit, come again Mr and Mrs, have you not heard of the German investigation, what a crock of shite, they say it best when they say nothing at all.

One conclusion that you could arrive at is that the German investigation ultimately implicates them. Even if it's as simple as Brueckner abducted Maddie, it was facilitated by them leaving the children alone. Did he really force the shutter? If he was observing them closely he would know that they left the patio unlocked. If he was in the room when Gerry made his final check then he did not force the shutters for entry; why would he to exit? Why do no witnesses report a phone call made, presumably in German, from outside apartment 5A at a time of high foot traffic?

If, as I mentioned elsewhere, Brueckner was the man seen by Tasmin Silence then he was making no attempt at being subversive; he was hanging around the environs of the McCann party, in broad daylight, on more than one occasion.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 02 Jan 2021, 7:52 pm

There's more to emerge yet imo.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 24 Jan 2021, 10:27 am

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 24 Jan 2021, 10:41 am

Two German paedos for the price of one!

I'd forgotten about this one. His interest was young boys.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-child-killer-suspect-15002654
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Mon 08 Feb 2021, 10:58 am

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6529077/madeleine-mccann-parents-silence-ex-cop-setback/amp/

Another exclusive from ace reporter Tracey Khandola.

She says the Fund will be cleared out if the court doesn't uphold the McCanns appeal in their case v Amaral.  She doesn't understand that the Fund, a limited company, is not a party to the case and therefore the Fund is not liable to pay out if the McCanns lose.  

However, if the McCanns do lose, they personally will be liable for the legal costs and probably damages for Amaral. Whether the court would go after their main asset, the family home, I am not sure.  The McCanns control the Fund and could legally, if their fellow directors consented, withdraw money, sell investments held, to pay the damages.  We can be sure Kate would not want to pay ONE PENNY to Amaral who rumbled her from the start.

I suspect she would get her pal Tracey to organise a gofundme for her via the SUN. I wonder if their readers would support the McCanns?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 08 Feb 2021, 12:59 pm

At least we can glean from that there may be a decision by the end of April.

If a GoFundMe account was ever set up for the McCanns, it would be interesting to see how many supporters they still have left.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 5 Empty True Crime Rocket Science

Post  Mimi Tue 09 Feb 2021, 11:40 am

This a crime blog that I recently came across MM stuff. The fellow is South African by the sound of him but lives in the USA. He goes into extreme depth about the case to the point of picking out little clues I'd never heard about.
I found him after reading about his delve into the JonBenet Ramsey murder.
PS .....
The heading of this post is True Crime Rocket Science but it didn't show on the posting. Sorry about that. Don't know what went wrong.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 Feb 2021, 12:07 pm

This is Nick Van Der Leek I think. He has been mentioned before on this page.

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t2292p250-the-strange-case-of-nora-quoirin
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 09 Feb 2021, 12:36 pm

Thanks Freedom. Yes, that's the one.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 04 May 2021, 4:19 pm

I expect there will be a fresh batch of regurgitated nonsense with the upcoming 18th anniversary of Madeleine's birth. Here's the first one from an Irish paper.

https://www.thejournal.ie/madeline-mccann-parents-5427821-May2021/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 04 May 2021, 5:05 pm

Most replies to this Irish article support the McCanns. A couple of very good posts from a Derek Lyster who obviously has followed the case carefully. Derek should join this forum.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Tue 04 May 2021, 5:55 pm

Who is 'Martin N', I wonder?

@Gavin Mckenna: I was under the impression that the investigation had moved away from Christian B and was now focused on Martin N.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next