MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 9 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  candyfloss Tue 13 Mar 2018, 8:50 pm

Funny minutes after I wrote my post it has suddenly become much better and loading ok now. Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 9 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Admin Thu 12 Apr 2018, 1:05 pm

A message to Yorkshiregel who sent me the two anonymous pm's through contact page as you cannot log in due to forgetting your password. You can click underneath the log in and ask for a prompt and reminder and that would go to your email address. Othewise perhaps ......

Unfortunately I am not able to see or change your password so the best thing is to re-register with another name if possible, and let me know and I will delete other account?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Aug 2018, 5:22 pm

It's good to be back, folks!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee T G Mon 06 Aug 2018, 5:35 pm

There was a bonus, though. I couldn't read CMOMM, either! Very Happy
Lee T G
Lee T G

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 06 Aug 2018, 5:48 pm

I did check that too to make sure it wasn't just this one. Forumotion itself was also down.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee T G Tue 07 Aug 2018, 8:57 am

Yes, I checked if Forumotion itself was down and it was. They posted an apology that they were having some techy probs but were mending it. You always think it's just you, don't you. Well you do first time that happens after you've raced around every setting on your poota! Always best to see if stuff corrects itself. I have never yet, in 18 years, found a "fix" to anything on line that actually worked!
Lee T G
Lee T G

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 07 Aug 2018, 9:18 am

I'm not quite as paranoid as I was in earlier times - thinking that, whenever McCann forums were down, Carter-Ruck had struck!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lee T G Tue 07 Aug 2018, 2:30 pm

I think either CR or Pinky has the Mirror Forum shut and one or the other with Orange Forums.
They can't close them all, however. Thankfully.
Lee T G
Lee T G

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9