MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

+24
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Inca
Heisenburg
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Bubblewrapped
Poe
dogs don't lie
bluebell
wjk
hesla
travis macbickle
candyfloss
Andrew
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Anne
Tryingagain
Châtelaine
Admin
28 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Freedom Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:04 pm

I see that we're back to 131 members so it looks as the problem has been resolved.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 Empty Re: FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems

Post  Admin Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

Freedom wrote:I see that we're back to 131 members so it looks as the problem has been resolved.

Yes, it seems they have fixed it.  I expect there will be a few more hiccups with this new datacentre change over.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryingagain Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:11 pm

I may now be registered as two people, then.

I couldn't log in as nobodythereeither, so I had to re-register as tryingagain.

Not sure what to do now!

Tryingagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:13 pm

Yes, both names are registered.

If you want one of them deleted, send a message to Admin.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:14 pm

Tryingagain wrote:I may now be registered as two people, then.

Not sure what to do now!

I will delete the other one Tryingagain, save confusion. So keep this one you are posting as now.  Things should get better soon with these forumotion changes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:15 pm

Freedom wrote:I get logged out usually about once a week on all three of the forums to which I regularly contribute or view.

I don't know why it happens but I don't think it's a Forumotion glitch.

When you log into a web site you are allocated a 'session', which is time-limited. When you get logged out it's because the session has expired and you have to log in again to create a new session.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Oct 2014, 1:18 pm

Admin wrote:

Not sure what to do now!

I will delete the other one Tryingagain, save confusion. So keep this one you are posting as now.  Things should get better soon with these forumotion changes.

Actually, which did you want to keep?  I will let you decide..... As long as you remember the password for the other one?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:01 pm

Is it just me or are others having the same problem, pages taking ages to load again.  It my be my computer overheating again though Very Happy
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:10 pm

candyfloss wrote:Is it just me or are others having the same problem, pages taking ages to load again.  It my be my computer overheating again though Very Happy

I had a problem 5 mins ago, got a message my browser not working, ok now.

Last edited by Anne on Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anne
Anne

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 Empty VERY IMPORTANT MORE PROBLEMS WITH FORUMOTION AND POSTS

Post  costello Fri 10 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

I am having the same problem.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Fri 10 Oct 2014, 4:06 pm

Snap, mine goes blank and has to reload again too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tryingagain Sat 11 Oct 2014, 4:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Not sure what to do now!

Actually, which did you want to keep?  I will let you decide..... As long as you remember the password for the other one?

Oh dear, hope so, I will try to log on as my original name!!!

Tryingagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Oct 2014, 4:43 pm

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 951938 See it works, so will delete other one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Oct 2014, 5:00 pm

You should get a VIP lounge for the newcomers to give them a G & T and relax after their strenuous efforts!

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 Oct 2014, 8:26 pm

Tigger wrote:You should get a VIP lounge for the newcomers to give them a G & T and relax after their strenuous efforts!

Very Happy
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:06 pm

come on this site twice today and each time my security has blocked it. confused confused
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:07 pm

No idea what that's about!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 18 Oct 2014, 10:21 pm

I can't get on this site on the main library computer network but the wifi there is no problem.

Sometimes I have to go to google and take it from there, even when I've typed the address in correctly.

IPad no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 19 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

I've had that problem with Facebook for a few days now, having to go in via Google. Hotmail, my main e-mail service, is completely inaccessible at present; googling it only asks me to provide my Microsoft account, something I've never had or been asked before.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  candyfloss Wed 29 Oct 2014, 10:46 am

It seems there are problems and glitches with this timezone thing, and the new datacentre still.

Posts are disappearing and appearing again later.  Problems logging out is another.  Posts not showing as read, i.e. red squares not clearing when you have read the post.  Delayed notifications and notifications not arriving at all.

Apparently Freedom is having problems with date i.e. on yesterdays day, a whole day disappeared, yet mine is ok.............anyone else experiencing problems, please let us know here so I can check on forumotion if it is being looked at

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:25 am

Everything fine for me ATM, candyfloss just a bit slow Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 29 Oct 2014, 11:58 am

candyfloss wrote:It seems there are problems and glitches with this timezone thing, and the new datacentre still.

Posts are disappearing and appearing again later.  Problems logging out is another.  Posts not showing as read, i.e. red squares not clearing when you have read the post.  Delayed notifications and notifications not arriving at all.

Apparently Freedom is having problems with date i.e. on yesterdays day, a whole day disappeared, yet mine is ok.............anyone else experiencing problems, please let us know here so I can check on forumotion if it is being looked at

Date and time showing ok for my time zone but did try to quote a poster earlier and was sure I did it correctly yet it attributed the quote as though it was me who had said it. Might just have been a glitch.
Noticed though that CMoMM is not showing any new posts on the portal but if you use the home page it is updated.
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

FORUMOTION - Announcements and Updates/Any problems - Page 2 Empty ONGOING PROBLEMS with forumotion

Post  costello Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:02 pm

There are no posts recorded today on The crèche Records thread. Chirpyinsect@9.16am and Andrew@12.50pm.I can manage to read everything else.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

The only way I was able to find this thread was by looking at what Candyfloss has posted today; there's no record of it anywhere else.

The CMOMM portal isn't updating for me either (as well as here) but strangely the MM one is okay.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 29 Oct 2014, 12:42 pm

costello wrote:There are no posts recorded today on The crèche Records thread. Chirpyinsect@9.16am and Andrew@12.50pm.I can manage to read everything else.

I can see all my posts and the replies. Weird!
chirpyinsect
chirpyinsect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next