MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITV This Morning 21/02/17

+22
TheTruthWillOut
Mimi
Scrants
AndyB
bluebell
Mo
Dee Coy
Antonia
chrissie
froggy
Poe
Freedom
espeland
wjk
unreorganised
chirpyinsect
Bampots
candyfloss
Birdy
Helenmeg
Heisenburg
Andrew
26 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

ITV This Morning 21/02/17 - Page 5 Empty Re: ITV This Morning 21/02/17

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:14 am

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:
unreorganised wrote:
candyfloss wrote:So, Mark Williams-Thomas theory then, where does that leave Kates many recitals on video  of how  the window was open and the curtains went whoosh! Shocked  Where does that leave Kate's version of events, rather redundant it would seem and leaves you wondering about the implication. His theory was Madeleine left through patio door, then why was the shutter up and the window open?   Madeleine certainly couldn't open it.......  It's no wonder the McCanns are rather  unhappy with him!

Maybe she opened it as a "red herring"?

For a start, Kate's version is a crock of shite and pure fabrication anyway.

But why has M W-T himself wandered off the script/official narrative and why didn't he mention an 'abductor' yesterday? He always used too but there must be a reason he didn't yesterday?
He (and ITV) got hacked off at being injuncted?

Yeah, you're probably right.

I would like to know what really happened in the run up to that show? There were rumours that K and G were supposed to be on it. MW-T himself being drafted in last min. Discussion about why the McCann's weren't cleared (as advertised) was non-existent. Then a cobbled together 2 minute slot (probably should've been 15 mins at least) telling everyone they can't say anything for legal reasons. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:19 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:40 am

Andrew wrote:
AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:
unreorganised wrote:
candyfloss wrote:So, Mark Williams-Thomas theory then, where does that leave Kates many recitals on video  of how  the window was open and the curtains went whoosh! Shocked  Where does that leave Kate's version of events, rather redundant it would seem and leaves you wondering about the implication. His theory was Madeleine left through patio door, then why was the shutter up and the window open?   Madeleine certainly couldn't open it.......  It's no wonder the McCanns are rather  unhappy with him!

Maybe she opened it as a "red herring"?

For a start, Kate's version is a crock of shite and pure fabrication anyway.

But why has M W-T himself wandered off the script/official narrative and why didn't he mention an 'abductor' yesterday? He always used too but there must be a reason he didn't yesterday?
He (and ITV) got hacked off at being injuncted?

Yeah, you're probably right.

I would like to know what really happened in the run up to that show? There were rumours that K and G were supposed to be on it. MW-T himself being drafted in last min. Discussion about why the McCann's weren't cleared (as advertised) was non-existent. Then a cobbled together 2 minute slot (probably should've been 15 mins at least) telling everyone they can't say anything for legal reasons. scratch
It does support the theory of neglect if nothing else....which is a big red flag if you believe in no neglect!!
Also they may not be able to discuss case because of ongoing investigations as opposed to threats elsewhere?? 
I found the McCanns reation to MWT interesting......as it seems ok to discuss theory as long as it isnt Amarals disposal theory.....
Just some musings.....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:41 am

I don't normally watch This Morning but does anyone who does know how long they normally allocate to this unsolved crimes feature? If it's normaloy 10 mins or so I'd say they cobbled together something that was a replacement for something else.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:48 am

AndyB wrote:
Perhaps I'm getting soft in my old age but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for MW-T. He (and Phil Schofield) looked really uncomfortable and under a lot of pressure to not say the "wrong" thing but this was helpfully explained by MW-T emphasising that he couldn't talk freely about the case due to legal reasons. That puts it out there about the litigious nature of the McCanns but also suggests to anyone that is still unaware that there may be more to the case than the MSM are telling them. Cue Google searches and discovery of a lot of stuff unhelpful to the McCanns like Eddie & Keela. This has to be a good thing

Secondly he introduced into the MSM, for the first time in years, an alternative to the abduction narrative (which probably explains the headlines talking about an "astonishing" "new" theory). Ok, I know the MSM have started talking about a disappearance rather than an abduction but this is the first time in a very long time they've actually suggested other theories. I think he deserves credit for that, even if his theory is nonsense.

Thirdly, thinking about it, he's really dropped the McCanns in the proverbial as far as the general public are concerned. Not withstanding the (very valid) point raised by CF above, if we accept the official line as genuine, MW-T has told everyone that Madeleine awoke the previous night when the twins were crying yet Kate & Gerry *still* went out and left all of them alone the following night. That just blows away all the nonsense about "just like being in the garden" and "we thought it was safe" and "we were checking regularly". If they really were checking regularly how come they didn't realise one of their kids was crying? (I don't necessarily believe the crying incident and am just trying to illustrate what I believe the thought process that those less familiar with the case will go through following MW-T's "revelation")

Great post AndyB, - I too believe he kept repeating about the legal reasons as to why he couldn't speak. I believe he has cast serious doubts in the publics minds of Kates version of events.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:54 am

@Chirps - I saw the Claudia Lawrence one they did and that was at least 15 mins (I think?). They work on a schedule and each part of the show will have an allocated time slot.

And yesterday's time slot to discuss why the McCann's have not been cleared should've been a lot longer than it was. Otherwise there was absolutely no point of doing it. They probably thought about pulling it 5 mins before they were about to go live as something drastically changed... But went ahead anyway telling all it's viewers they can't actually say anything.

IMO etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:54 am

Maybe he has CF.....but what do you make of what he said....i mean we have disscussed lots of things on this forum....but Madeleine wandering off has never been a big idea promoted by lots of posters on here? Or am i mistaken....
From reading Textusa site a noment ago she reckons its an old idea.....now why bring it to the fore now??? Posted last night......

Textusa21 Feb 2017, 18:38:00
We do hope that Mr Mark Williams-Thomas has sorted out all copyright issues with Danny Collins, as this theory is in his 2008 book "Vanished".

We wrote a post about it with that same name "Vanished":
http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2013/04/vanished.html

Words from above to be retained:
"This is potentially Operation Grange’s FINAL YEAR year of searching and they are CONCENTRATING SOLELY on the fact she was sold by child traffickers – her parents’ and their first team of private investigators’ initial hunch – and could still be alive"

To MWT, supposing that the "where were you?" episode was true, which we don't, we would like to ask you from where did you get the idea that "And I think as a result of that, Madeline was clearly aware they were in the tapas bar that was in the resort"?

Did Gerry tell her "we were at Tapas" and the 4 yr old knew what Tapas was and where it was located?

Or did Gerry take her to the terrace, pointed Tapas from there and said "next time we leave you and your siblings alone is because we are there"?

By allowing people like MWT to call themselves investigative journalism and have him talk about this way about Maddie, the media can only blame itself for the total lack of credibility that it currently has

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:58 am

Jodie MarshVerified account‏@JodieMarsh 9m9 minutes ago

My views are getting attention. I wonder how long til someone tries to silence me? But WHO will it be?

Press?
Police?
Lawyers?
Hitman?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Feb 2017, 10:58 am

Wasn't it always Goncalo Amarals theory that she had an accident? Why couldn't she have woke and wandered and been found hurt in some way? Note, MW-T never mentioned a word about an abductor.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:03 am

The vanished theory disscused here....

[size=48]http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2013/04/vanished.html[/size]

Is interesting as the author claims he spoke to Macs and Clarrie about his book .....

So they didnt care about MWT claming wandered off or Danny Collins before.....but dont agree that that happened....now why would this be????
Btw CF ....do you think this credible??

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:16 am

Bampots wrote:The vanished theory disscused here....

[size=48]http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2013/04/vanished.html[/size]

Is interesting as the author claims he spoke to Macs and Clarrie about his book .....

So they didnt care about MWT claming wandered off or Danny Collins before.....but dont agree that that happened....now why would this be????
Btw CF ....do you think this credible??

Maybe at the time it helped them more than it hindered them. They were hellbent on destroying and refuting Goncalo's book so any other book mentioning something else was a welcome distraction and added confusion?

(I've not read that book by the way)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:16 am

Can anyone get into Textusa's site at the moment? I've tried deleting the guff with Bampots' link but it still doesn't work and I can't get into the site at all.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:18 am

Freedom wrote:Can anyone get into Textusa's site at the moment? I've tried deleting the guff with Bampots' link but it still doesn't work and I can't get into the site at all.

Just clicked on Bampots link now and it took me straight there. So fine my end.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:22 am

I haven't read the book 'Vanished' so I don't know if it's credible. I certainly don't and never will believe in some of the theories involving half the population of the country being involved. I believe a simple solution is probably what happened, maybe some sort of accident.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:43 am

I saw a suggestion somewhere of accidental drowning in the bath due to oversedation while Kate's attention was elsewhere. Sounds possible.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 22 Feb 2017, 11:57 am

candyfloss wrote:I haven't read the book  'Vanished' so I don't know if it's credible.   I certainly don't and never will believe in some of the theories involving half the population of the country being involved.   I believe a simple solution is probably what happened, maybe some sort of accident.

There was the story about a large black car being driven recklessly in the area prior to the abduction. Geraghty had a black Mercedes IIRC.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:02 pm

unreorganised wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I haven't read the book  'Vanished' so I don't know if it's credible.   I certainly don't and never will believe in some of the theories involving half the population of the country being involved.   I believe a simple solution is probably what happened, maybe some sort of accident.

There was the story about a large black car being driven recklessly in the area prior to the abduction. Geraghty had a black Mercedes IIRC.

I can't remember but we must also say, that many others have black cars so as not to imply anything.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:05 pm

froggy wrote:I saw a suggestion somewhere of accidental drowning in the bath due to oversedation while Kate's attention was elsewhere. Sounds possible.

Very plausible, froggy.

Over sedated got in the bath (K had a bath and a shower on the 3rd apparently - red flag). Say she is choking violently after swallowing a load of water and struggling to breathe...

That may require say an emergency tracheotomy.....

Best to do that out the way and somewhere secluded. Maybe pull the sofa out and try and carry it out behind there....

A botched effort by a several doctors who were under the influence of drink or drugs (or both)...

Just speculating of course....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm

unreorganised wrote:

I recall something about that and bizarrely enough when you mentioned The Missing plot earlier I actually wondered whether Edmonds had a car there?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:14 pm

Andrew wrote:
froggy wrote:I saw a suggestion somewhere of accidental drowning in the bath due to oversedation while Kate's attention was elsewhere. Sounds possible.

Very plausible, froggy.

Over sedated got in the bath (K had a bath and a shower on the 3rd apparently - red flag). Say she is choking violently after swallowing a load of water and struggling to breathe...

Best to do that out the way and somewhere secluded. Maybe pull the sofa out and try and carry it out behind there....

A botched effort by a several doctors who were under the influence of drink or drugs (or both)...

Need not be as dramatic as that. Just found dead in bath. Autopsy would show sedation, so body needs to disappear, Death occurs 6 ish body  remains for couple of hours before removal and possibly stored in various locations before final disposal.
Simples as the Cuddlecat would say.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:21 pm

froggy wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Very plausible, froggy.

Need not be as dramatic as that. Just found dead in bath. Autopsy would show sedation, so body needs to disappear, Death occurs 6 ish body  remains for couple of hours before removal and possibly stored in various locations before final disposal.
Simples as the Cuddlecat would say.

True. Was just trying to factor in the blood/cadaver found behind the sofa. Possibly she was left there for say an hour and a half to figure out what to do...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:23 pm

It really is hard to believe though that the group could then go off for their meal as if nothing had happened.

Having said that, there are of course many instances of other people carrying out elaborate charades after someone has gone missing and / or been murdered at their hands.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

Freedom wrote:It really is hard to believe though that the group could then go off for their meal as if nothing had happened.

Having said that, there are of course many instances of other people carrying out elaborate charades after someone has gone missing and / or been murdered at their hands.

.... Whether it happened on the 3rd or before. They still went out for a meal and pretended nothing had happened.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:46 pm

Andrew wrote:
Freedom wrote:It really is hard to believe though that the group could then go off for their meal as if nothing had happened.

.... Whether it happened on the 3rd or before. They still went out for a meal and pretended nothing had happened.
If anything happened before too many involved, and lying involved by witnesses, I don't believe that at all. Who here would lie in the case of a missing girl and the consequences should you be caught out?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Feb 2017, 12:53 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Andrew wrote:

If anything happened before too many involved, and lying involved by witnesses, I don't believe that at all.  Who here would lie in the case of a missing girl and the consequences should you be caught out?

I totally agree that it was all very hasty and happened on the 3rd. Personally I totally believe in Goncalo with maybe the odd tweak (even though his theory is classed as 'absurd' by the McCann's defence lawyer, Tony Bennett, in his latest nonsense poll).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next