MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

+21
Honeyblade
bluebell
PMR
Bampots
Guinea Pig
joyce1938
Mo
dogs don't lie
costello
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Carlymichelle
Mimi
Fiat500
Marky
Andrew
candyfloss
Justformaddiemccann
Châtelaine
wjk
Admin
25 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

Post  candyfloss Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:17 am

Mo wrote:Where did you get this info from Andrew?

I found this Mo just googling.......

snipped
Nevertheless, Pistorius could find himself back behind bars for a minimum of 15 years if prosecutors win their appeal to escalate his conviction from culpable homicide to murder. They are expected to have their case heard in South Africa's Supreme Court of Appeal in November. The state has until 17 August to submit court papers outlining its argument. Then Pistorius's defence team has until 17 September to submit a response.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/oscar-pistorius/53387/oscar-pistorius-what-will-he-do-when-he-gets-out-of-jail

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oscar Pistorius - Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder!

Post  Mo Thu 13 Aug 2015, 10:21 am

Thanks Candyfloss, I missed this when doing a search. Embarassed
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 13 Aug 2015, 11:41 am

Snipped from one of the newspaper websites Mo.

A lot of them saying the same thing.

Be interesting to see what happens November then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 13 Aug 2015, 12:34 pm

Thanks Andrew this will be something to look forward to during the winter months if the appeal goes through! I just love Gerry Nell so I hope it's televised. I am also hoping that we get some breaking news re the Mcc's. Would really like to see the Mcc's in front of a GN!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 13 Aug 2015, 1:03 pm

Certainly hope we get some breaking news re the Mc's. 

OP needs to be doing 15 years, imo. 

However, I sort of get the feeling he will get away with everything. Yet again.

Any appeals will fizzle out and he will carry on with his life. 

If he wasn't famous, then he certainly would be banged up for 15 years. At least.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 13 Aug 2015, 3:09 pm

sad to say ,but I do not think the macs will ever be in a court facing anything,nothing really new to hold them on and not good idea to get to court and have case dimissed ,not enough evidence. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon 17 Aug 2015, 5:58 pm

Brilliant! cheers
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 17 Aug 2015, 6:16 pm

I second that. It was plain murder. He knew she was in there and he killed her.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 17 Aug 2015, 6:28 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I second that. It was plain murder. He knew she was in there and he killed her.

I agree with that also.  He was in a fit of rage because she'd received texts from her ex boyfriend on Valentine's Day, he couldn't hold back his anger and she tried to hide in the bathroom to send a call for help from her mobile, however, he caught up with her before she was able to and let go with his gun.  He knew exactly what and where he was shooting at.

How the Judge could ignore of any that is unbelievable, she needs locking up herself for completely ignoring the death of a young, innocent woman who had her whole life ahead of her and must have been terrified out of her wits cowering behind a toilet door knowing her "boyfriend" was about to kill her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 17 Aug 2015, 6:41 pm

IIRC there was a bullet shell found in the pass way [through the dressing] between the bedroom and the bathroom. IMO he'd been shooting at her already before she hid and cowered in the toilet with her cellphone.

I also think [and I know this has been contradicted by the coroner] that she was pregnant. It's in the eyes ... see one of the last photos. It might have fueled his anger even more, as he's IMO not someone to take responsibility for anyone else but himself.

IAMAIC life sentence for a spoiled and self-centred person. But he'll probably, again, get away ... Money talks.

IMO, as always
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:12 pm

Snipped from

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/africa/oscar-pistorius-to-leave-prison-for-house-arrest

"Given he fired four shots through a door when he knew someone was inside, I think there is a good chance the appeal will be successful,"William Booth, a lawyer who has followed the trial closely, told Reuters.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:19 pm

That is hard to understand and excuse, even if he genuinely thought the person in there was an intruder.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 18 Aug 2015, 12:26 pm

He would of fired one shot if he thought it was an intruder. 

Not that he did. He knew it was Reeva and he had all the intention of killing her.

Imo etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 19 Aug 2015, 4:30 pm

Good.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:17 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Good.
Second that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 4 Empty Re:Oscar Pistorius.

Post  costello Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:46 pm

I really hope he remains incarcerated until November.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:47 pm

costello wrote:I really hope he remains incarcerated until November.
And 15 years after that.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Oscar Pistorius -  Guilty of culpable homicide ** UPDATE** Now guilty of Murder! - Page 4 Empty Re:Oscar Pistorius.

Post  costello Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:56 pm

Andrew wrote:
costello wrote:I really hope he remains incarcerated until November.
And 15 years after that.

Amen to that Andrew. I hope Gerrie Nel can prove it was murder, and finally justice will prevail.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Aug 2015, 3:27 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207733/Parents-Reeva-Steenkamp-say-model-bags-packed-night-Oscar-Pistorius-shot-four-bullets-door-killing-Valentines-Day.html

I can't actually recall off the top of my head if this was said in court.... About Reeva all packed up and ready to leave...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 3:36 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3207733/Parents-Reeva-Steenkamp-say-model-bags-packed-night-Oscar-Pistorius-shot-four-bullets-door-killing-Valentines-Day.html

I can't actually recall off the top of my head if this was said in court.... About Reeva all packed up and ready to leave...

As others have mentioned and on the DM website, it seems that Reeva had arrived for Valentine's Day and was intending to stay overnight.  She was let in by a security guard at the gates arriving that evening as far as I can remember.  Then things started going wrong, she'd bought OP a card (saying that she loved him) and a present, although I don't think he'd bought her anything in return, she had got a Valentine's day message from an ex boyfriend, which I believe OP may have found when he checked her phone.  Things must have escalated and got out of hand with OP's jealous nature and he went into a rage, hence her hiding in the toilet with her phone, probably hoping to call for help, but she didn't have time before he started shooting at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 24 Aug 2015, 3:45 pm

DFM - heard lots of rumours etc, but can't remember her parents saying she was definitely leaving him. Until now.

Could be wrong, as they might of said it in court? Can't remember though. If not then why not...

Quite a big deal one would of thought...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 4:08 pm

Andrew wrote:DFM - heard lots of rumours etc, but can't remember her parents saying she was definitely leaving him. Until now.

Could be wrong, as they might of said it in court? Can't remember though. If not then why not...

Quite a big deal one would of thought...

I can't remember her parents saying she was definitely leaving OP either.  Her parents didn't give evidence in court as her father was too ill, but I think it was a cousin of Reeva's who spoke on their behalf.

If she was definitely leaving him why go to his place for Valentine's day and to cook him a meal, taking with her a card saying "l love you"?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next