MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DCI Andy Redwood

+34
Walt
Antonia
Poe
Fiat500
marconi
margaret
Thetruth
PMR
End
Meteor
gbwales
dantezebu
Scrants
dogs don't lie
hicks
Lioned
Cristobell
costello
bluebell
Poppy
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
Helenmeg
paracetamol
Mimi
candyfloss
TheTruthWillOut
ohdear
Andrew
Freedom
travis macbickle
Dee Coy
Justformaddiemccann
Admin
38 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

DCI Andy Redwood  Empty DCI Andy Redwood

Post  Admin Sun 31 Aug 2014, 10:16 am

Madeleine McCann: Detective Andy Redwood Says They Have The 'Best Opportunity' To Find Her

Posted:  25/04/2012 08:47 BST   Updated:  25/04/2012 08:47 BST

The detective leading the British review into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann has spoken of now having the "best opportunity" of finally solving the mystery of what happened to her.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said his inquiry, named Operation Grange, had access to all of the available evidence in one place for the first time.

"What we've done over the past number of months is to bring to one place all those pieces of the jigsaw," he said.

Next week marks the five year anniversary since the three-year-old went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve, as her parents Kate and Gerry McCann dined with friends nearby.

Next week marks the five year anniversary since the three-year-old went missing from her family's holiday flat in Praia da Luz in the Algarve, as her parents Kate and Gerry McCann dined with friends nearby.

There have been hundreds of possible sightings of her all over the world since she vanished, but so far they have come to nothing.

Redwood told the BBC's Panorama programme that his team of 28 detectives and seven civilian support staff were handling a large number of reports and documents from both Portuguese and British police along with private detectives.

He said: "I am satisfied that the systems and processes that we are bringing to this set of circumstances will give us the best opportunity to find those investigative opportunities that we can then present to our colleagues in Portugal.

"Our initial estimates in terms of the amount of material we are facing is that it will be somewhere in the region of 40,000 pieces of information. There is, ultimately, a process of us turning every single piece of paper over and interpreting and analysing what is contained within them."

Asked by reporter Richard Bilton if Madeleine's disappearance on May 3 2007 could be solved simply by reappraising documentary evidence, he said: "Anything is possible, and clearly, within that material, the answer could lie."

The Metropolitan Police detective is the senior investigator in the inquiry, which was established last May after David Cameron responded to a plea from Madeleine's parents to hold a UK police review of the case. To date the review has cost taxpayers £2 million while officers have made two trips to Spain and visited Portugal four times, most recently last week.

Redwood told the programme: "We are here in terms of seeking to bring closure to the case. That would be the ultimate objective and is our ultimate objective.

"We are drawing together information from three separate sources. The legal enforcement bodies within Portugal, the UK enforcement agencies of which the police are the main part, and also and unusually the private investigation world which as we know is an element that was used by Mr and Mrs McCann in the search for their daughter."

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/25/madeleine-mccann-andy-redwood-detective-chief-inspector-kate-and-gerry-mccann-portugal_n_1451159.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

DCI Andy Redwood  Empty Re: DCI Andy Redwood

Post  Justformaddiemccann Wed 10 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm

Don't know if this is the right place but....
I really want to believe OG are doing an honest job but, I'm thinking if they are, then would I have to believe Jane Tanners tannerman? If OG are truthful, and they really did find tannerman, then I would assume JT has been telling the truth, which I can't seem to believe! But, if JT was telling porkies, then would that not mean that OG are telling porkies too, and didn't actually track down tannerman? So, are both lying or are both telling the truth? I would be grateful if someone could tell me OG are doing there job right and playing a blinder. I know that can't be answered, but what do others think?
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 10 Sep 2014, 8:21 pm

I think both are lying, Tanner's invention of Tannerman being essential following the Smiths' unwelcome close-up of Man-with-child.

Therfore OG must be lying. They can't find a person who never existed. The reasons for this could be:

- Tanner's talked and they're protecting her.

- They want to pile pressure on Tanner to talk. What must she be going through knowing they've 'found' a figment of her imagination? She'd be completely paranoid.

- It doesn't suit the SY agenda to 'out' Tanner. They want to keep the Tapas group comfortably feeling secure. They've had a word in Tanner's ear that the time and place doesn't quite fit, but Crecheman must be Tannerman. They're biding their time.

- It's all part of the whitewash.  They know Tanner lied, but Tannerman cramps the investigation to find the abductor.  It doesn't leave enough time for all the 'suspects' to be, well, suspects.

- Team McCann know this is a whitewash. They know SY know Tanner lied, but SY are complicit, so it's OK.

My worry is if the farce ever gets to court, who are SY going to produce as the witness Crecheman?

Again, all, opinion and speculative options.

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:33 pm

Thanks dee coy, I'm secretly hoping JT did talk, she does seem to be the outsider of the friends. I just can't believe her (or the rest) as she's changed the sighting too many times. But now I don't hold much for OG, unless they've a huge card up their sleeve. Maybe it's a case of, tell me what you know and we will prove to the world your not a liar and no further action will be taken. Wishful thinking I know, but just trying to keep my blood pressure down!
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  travis macbickle Wed 10 Sep 2014, 9:44 pm

Hopefully Tanner has talked and is being protected until someone throws the book at the McC,s and charges them.
travis macbickle
travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

I grabbed a copy of this photo a couple of months back when Redwood was interviewing people of interest in Faro.

Does anybody know any more about this photo?  I am convinced that it is Jane Tanner.  I'd love to know the circumstances in which the photo was taken.  Could it be old footage from 2007?

DCI Andy Redwood  Tanner10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 10:41 pm

wlbts wrote:I grabbed a copy of this photo a couple of months back when Redwood was interviewing people of interest in Faro.

Does anybody know any more about this photo?  I am convinced that it is Jane Tanner.  I'd love to know the circumstances in which the photo was taken.  Could it be old footage from 2007?

That person seriously looks like Annabel Croft....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:00 pm

DCI Andy Redwood  Jane-t10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:05 pm

Maybe just is a strange coincidence....scroll to the bottom of this link and look at what she is reading
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/my-perfect-weekend/9348943/Wimbledon-2012-Annabel-Crofts-perfect-weekend.html

Just was weird how that picture jumped out at me....
Wasnt there an article that said a well known TV personality made a statement about someone getting into bed with their children ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:11 pm

Another comparison:

DCI Andy Redwood  Jane-t11

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:29 pm

ChillyHeat: see this topic for the article you mention.

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t94-madeleine-mccann-the-investigation-s-suspects-in-90-seconds-telegraph-9-9-14#1302

I wonder if Annabel Croft managed to finish reading Kate's book without running round in circles screaming!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:38 pm

Many thanks Smile
I just dont want my head to go in maybe the wrong direction Smile  But that picture does resemble Annabel Croft. She has strong links to Portugal also...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:40 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:

Many thanks Smile
I just dont want my head to go in the wrong direction Smile  But that picture does resemble Annabel Croft. She has strong links to Portugal also...

I don't personally think it looks like Annabel Croft much.  I don't see any reason to bring her into this case really.

The facial structure is exactly that of Jane Tanner.  Prominent cheekbones and sunken cheeks.  I'm convinced anyway.  But I'd like to know where that photo came from.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:47 pm

wlbts wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:

Many thanks Smile
I just dont want my head to go in the wrong direction Smile  But that picture does resemble Annabel Croft. She has strong links to Portugal also...

I don't personally think it looks like Annabel Croft much.  I don't see any reason to bring her into this case really.

The facial structure is exactly that of Jane Tanner.  Prominent cheekbones and sunken cheeks.  I'm convinced anyway.  But I'd like to know where that photo came from.

When you posted the picture I immediately thought of Annabel....I didnt take long reaching that thought. The high hairline just struck me straight away...I then wondered who is this TV personality that made a statement.....
But Im probably wrong, so sorry for saying her name, but you did ask who it resembled, so I gave my thoughts Embarassed

ETA Apologies WLBTS, you didnt ask who it resembled, so I should not have put that in my reply....Sorry, Im sure you know what I mean. Just should have said who I think it resembled.

Last edited by ChillyHeat on Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:49 pm

WBLTS - I agree. They do look similar and I stated as much on the other forum before I got farted off by a certain someone.

Said for a long time. IMO - JT has 'spoken'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Sep 2014, 11:55 pm

ChillyHeat wrote:
When you posted the picture I immediately thought of Annabel....I didnt take long reaching that thought. The high hairline just struck me straight away...I then wondered who is this TV personality that made a statement.....
But Im probably wrong, so sorry for saying her name, but you did ask who it resembled, so I gave my thoughts Embarassed

ETA Apologies WLBTS, you didnt ask who it resembled, so I should not have put that in my reply....Sorry, Im sure you know what I mean. Just should have said who I think it resembled.

No apologies required, we all have different opinions and see things differently Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:27 am

Am I going in the wrong direction here ?
Im niggled by the connection in the link. Apologies for carrying this on, but it feels strange to me. Read the introduction in the link, then scroll to the bottom to see company logos...Is it possible these companies are more closely linked ?
I dont want to go any further if the forum feels Im going in the wrong direction.

http://www.thetenniscircus.co.uk/Holidays.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:54 am

Talking of potential Tapas talkers, did anyone ever satisfactorily offer an explanation for the whooshing of the Paynes from Crimewatch? Have the McCanns been seen with either of their best friends since Crimewatch was aired?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 Sep 2014, 10:59 am

Dee Coy wrote:Talking of potential Tapas talkers, did anyone ever satisfactorily offer an explanation for the whooshing of the Paynes from Crimewatch?  Have the McCanns been seen with either of their best friends since Crimewatch was aired?

Not heard any explanation at all in regards to why they were whooshed.

I certainly don't think they have been 'best friends' for a while.

I think the Paynes may have had 'taks' with O.G.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:13 pm

wlbts wrote:I grabbed a copy of this photo a couple of months back when Redwood was interviewing people of interest in Faro.

Do you remember where you grabbed this photo from WLBTS ? Ty in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ohdear Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:38 pm

That pic was from the news when sy were holding interviews in the summer from what i remember.
ohdear
ohdear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Sep 2014, 11:59 pm

ohdear wrote:That pic was from the news when sy were holding interviews in the summer from what i remember.

Do you know if that image was from a video grab or a still ohdear ?
Tyvm Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  ohdear Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:00 am

Pretty sure it was a video from news at 10 as i think there was a couple of slightly different ones posted on fb.
ohdear
ohdear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:03 am

ohdear wrote:Pretty sure it was a video from news at 10 as i think there was a couple of slightly different ones posted on fb.
Tanner in your eyes ?

Back to top Go down

Post  ohdear Fri 12 Sep 2014, 12:11 am

Looks to young but the features look very similar.
ohdear
ohdear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next