MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DCI Andy Redwood

+34
Walt
Antonia
Poe
Fiat500
marconi
margaret
Thetruth
PMR
End
Meteor
gbwales
dantezebu
Scrants
dogs don't lie
hicks
Lioned
Cristobell
costello
bluebell
Poppy
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
Helenmeg
paracetamol
Mimi
candyfloss
TheTruthWillOut
ohdear
Andrew
Freedom
travis macbickle
Dee Coy
Justformaddiemccann
Admin
38 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

DCI Andy Redwood  - Page 6 Empty Re: DCI Andy Redwood

Post  Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 1:27 pm

hicks wrote:
Resistor wrote:
wlbts wrote:
hicks wrote:
In a word, yes.

That's your perogative, I believe the list is genuine and that Blacksmith wouldn't post fictional rubbish like the tabloids do.  He/they have earned my respect.

He's been right before now about future events.

Please can you give an example Resistor?

Amaral sacking his lawyer resulting in the damages trial being postponed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 1:29 pm

hicks wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:We will. And if that list is 100% accurate it'll raise a whole lot of new questions about the Bureau and who they are.

It certainly will Dee Coy.

I would like to know just how many people write for the Blacksmith Bureau. And why.

Sometimes it is good, though I find it difficult to read. Other times it's absolute rubbish.

I am with you on that one. I think there are several Blacksmiths. Most of them are sober.

Back to top Go down

Post  hicks Sat 06 Dec 2014, 4:20 pm

wlbts wrote:
hicks wrote:

WLBTS, you say that the British Police were working to develop evidence against the McCann's .....good... well.. OK, what happened to it? We are now approaching the eight year mark, how much longer do you think they will need to put forward all this evidence that was found in 2007?

The way I see it, far from eliminating Tannerman, it's Jane Tanner who has been let off the hook for lying about some mythical abductor. Her statement's are just a joke. Firstly there's a child wrapped in a blanket, then there's no blanket but pyjamas and bare feet. Then there's eggman through to a positive identification of Robert Murat. Ye gods, it that alone doesn't ring alarm bells with Redwood then I guess nothing would.

Another example of SY coinciding with a McCann event: McCann's mark Fifth Anniversary while Mr Redwood spoke last week...http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/317115/McCanns-mark-Madeleine-anniversary.

As SY don't give running commentaries you can't second guess that the list is full of potential witnesses who saw 5a a first hand. The list has Ocean Club employees. It is suspected that keys to 5a went missing a week before May 03.The list is likely full of suspects.

I really don't understand your way of thinking, especially on Tannerman.  Tannerman was Gerry's alibi, and the abductor that the McCanns have been pointing at all these years.  Redwood swept that away.  Alarm bells?

So in your opinion Blacksmith's list is rubbish?

That's what my ex-husband used to say......'I really don't understand your way of thinking' Lol!

OK, let me explain further my thinking on SY and Tannerman.

To me Jane Tanner is the chink in the armour. Her drastically evolving statements are the weakest spot, there ready to be exploited, questioned, cross examined. If this had happened she would no doubt have crumbled and the whole mystery would have started to unravel, because from what I have seen of her, she is not confident in what she says at the best of times, not like the main players.

So what did SY do with this little gem of a person ? They glossed over the glaring inaccuracies and basically said that she didn't lie, she did see someone, but it was just an innocent father. They even put him in the same clothes that she describes. Nice touch.

SY didn't need to eliminate Tannerman- years later by the way- Jez Wilkins and GM did that at the very earliest of stages....because they didn't see her in the road... at all. Her mythical abductor dies at this point.

Regarding Blacksmith Bureau, I'll get back to you on that one a little later.
hicks
hicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 7:41 pm

As this always been the contact address of OG or is it a new one now DCI Wall is in charge?

Major Investigation Team 5
Homicide and Serious Crime Command
Belgravia Police station
202-206 Buckingham Palace Rd
London SW1W 9SX

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 8:12 pm

Delete if not appropriate.

DCI Andy Redwood  - Page 6 2ahy0qr

Last edited by caricature on Sat 06 Dec 2014, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 06 Dec 2014, 8:21 pm

Just C & P ... ?
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:31 am

I can`t find a recent thread on SYs visits to Portugal to interview witnesses, so I`ll put this here. Mods, please move if in wrong place.

Police to quiz two male suspects about missing Madeleine McCann

TWO men who bear striking resemblances to people seen around the holiday apartment from where Madeleine McCann vanished will be the focus of Scotland Yard investigations in Portugal this week.

Published: 00:01, Sun, December 7, 2014By JAMES MURRAY

Two men are to be questioned about missing Maddie
The men, one British and one Portuguese, are expected to face questioning in Faro on the Algarve along with nine other witnesses.

Portuguese officers will conduct the interviews with British officers present.

Separate witnesses saw the men near the apartment in Praia da Luz shortly before Madeleine, three, was abducted on May 3 2007.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood flies to Faro tomorrow in the hope that he can achieve a breakthrough in the days before he retires.

He is being joined on the trip by DCI Nicola Wall from the Met’s Homicide and Major Crime Command Unit.

She is taking over command of Operation Grange, the Yard’s investigation into the case, on December 22.

Her appointment means an all-woman team now heads the international investigation.

DCI Wall will be working closely with Portuguese state prosecutor Ines Sequira.

She will also attend meetings with Ana Paulo Rito, the criminal coordinator of the Policia Judiciaria in nearby Portimao, and Helen Monteiro, who leads the team of Portuguese detectives.

Meanwhile, in Lisbon on Wednesday the libel trial brought by Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann against former police chief Goncalo Amaral resumes.
Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 11:34 am

Is this the week where i's will be dotted and the t's crossed?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 07 Dec 2014, 12:49 pm

That Mirror report would also indicate the PJ operation is still very much active.

Back to top Go down

DCI Andy Redwood  - Page 6 Empty Re:Andy Redwood retires from the Met -New DCI Nicola Wall

Post  costello Sun 07 Dec 2014, 2:13 pm

DCI Nicola Wall I am sure knows every minute detail of this case and has done for some time now. I really do not think she will be prepared to jeopardize her reputation over this case. Only time will tell, I think a result could be imminent.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 07 Dec 2014, 2:30 pm

costello wrote:DCI Nicola Wall I am sure knows every minute detail of this case and has done for some time now. I really do not think she will be prepared to jeopardize her reputation over this case. Only time will tell, I think a result could be imminent.

I'm with you,she has not had it suddenly dropped on her,something or someone as led them to believe its a murder,I still think something was discovered during the dig,if it was vitally important to the case then it would not have been released,cadaver dogs were there as well.
All IMO just in case.

Back to top Go down

DCI Andy Redwood  - Page 6 Empty Re: Andy Redwood retires from the Met -New DCI Nicola Hall

Post  costello Sun 07 Dec 2014, 3:16 pm

@ Caricature I have always been of the opinion the P.J. already have the evidence they need and have had for some time before the case was shelved. I also believe the digs in July were just for show i.e. media etc. I strongly believe both forces have been working hand in hand so to speak, but Political interference got in the way. This is why I feel with Gordon Brown and Socrates now on the way out just maybe the timing is right.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  paracetamol Mon 08 Dec 2014, 5:58 am

I hope that Redwood will give a long good-bye interview before leaving.
paracetamol
paracetamol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 3:05 pm

That other place makes me sick. Not only were they not content with trying to rip Redwood's reputation to shreds they're now starting on the new girl to see what they can drag up.

That's really helpful ain't it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 4:25 pm

dawnie_c wrote:That other place makes me sick. Not only were they not content with trying to rip Redwood's reputation to shreds they're now starting on the new girl to see what they can drag up.

That's really helpful ain't it.

It reminds me of Bedlam in the days where people paid money to go in and view the lunatics. They've missed out on a nice little earner there.

Back to top Go down

Post  paracetamol Tue 09 Dec 2014, 2:25 am

Redwood is a great police officer. Civilized, intelligent and diplomatic.
paracetamol
paracetamol

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 8:23 am

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2014/12/how-not-to-commit-career-suicide.html

Doesn't have much hope, but I still can't go with a patsy taking the blame.
Please move if wrong place candyfloss or Freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:24 am

Pat Brown's, as always, pessimistic view on it..

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/how-not-to-commit-career-suicide.html

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 2014
How NOT to Commit Career Suicide

As you all know, I have been keeping quiet about this case and simply waiting for the end. However, there is a lot of excited buzz in the Madeleine McCann world that Nicola Wall, the new DCI on the case who is taking over Andy Redwood's position on the case, is going to bust this thing wide open and it is making me shake my head.

No. Way.

Why? Because if she did, she would make the Met look like fools for wasting over three years and 10 million pounds of taxpayer money. Furthermore, a defense attorney would shred her for going after the parents of the victim when it is clear the previous head of the McCann case (British side, that is) never once investigated the parents or their friends, clearly focusing nonstop on a stranger abduction.

Unless Ms. Wall wants to find herself back on street patrol, she is going to continue down the same road as her predecessor, until she can find a suitable suspect to finally put this case to rest.

Andy Redwood was not eliminating every other possible suspect and scenario so he could circle back around to the McCanns; no police investigation does that because it is ridiculous...you can prove something DID happen but you can't prove something DIDN'T happen which means there could always be one more suspect and scenario that could theoretically be the answer. If there is evidence, the McCanns can be arrested, charged, and taken to court but you can't take them to court just because you couldn't find another person who could have done it. Redwood wasn't moving his investigation toward the McCanns and Ms. Wall isn't going to either. They are either looking for the "REAL" culprits in the disappearance of Madeleine or they are looking for the BEST culprits to blame for her disappearance.

As I have previously stated over and over, I see no evidence that the McCanns are going to ever be looked at again by law enforcement and whatever happened to Maddie will continue to be unproven for years to come barring some incredible miracle like her body being found or someone finally confessing to the events of May 3, 2007.

God Bless, Gonçalo Amaral; may he survive the nightmare whether he wins or loses the civil case, and continue to hold his head high as he deserves to be respected as one who never backed down or sold out.

I can't say the same for Scotland Yard.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
December 8, 2014
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:42 am

Well, I dont agree with her view.

Andy Redwood was asked to review the case as if an abduction had occurred in the UK. He did what he was told. It then turned into an investigation (they could have decided to close the review on the grounds that an abductor took Maddie and it was impossible to resolve etc etc ). Instead they turned it into an investigation and have now strategically put another leader in - Nicola (Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC)). This is not stepping down a gear - it is stepping up a gear.

Andy Redwood - went from an abduction - to 'death in apartment' - to Crimewatch efits (clearly shocking Gerry and Kate) - to bringing back Robert Murat -

Now Nicola can finish it off, investigating it as death and Major Crime.

Bearing in mind there are probably a large number of very important people who do not want this crime resolved due to the consequences to them - SY have to also play a very public game - so as not to light any fuses - IMO.

So I am not at all a supporter of Pat's view - I feel Blacksmith is more in line with what is happening..
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:48 am

@Dogsdontlie - Sorry didn't realise you already posted the link. I thought there was a 'Pat Brown' thread but couldn't see it so just parked it here.

@Helenmeg - Yes I agree with what your saying too.

Gone off Pat big time. Have done for a while. Sorry Pat.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 09 Dec 2014, 10:59 am

Andrew wrote:@Dogsdontlie - Sorry didn't realise you already posted the link. I thought there was a 'Pat Brown' thread but couldn't see it so just parked it here.

@Helenmeg - Yes I agree with what your saying too.

Gone off Pat big time. Have done for a while. Sorry Pat.

Yes Ive gone off Pat for a while - ever since she stopped agreeing with what I was thinking. Lets hope she's not right though.....
(I have not gone off her personally as I dont know her - just her attitude to this case).
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Tue 09 Dec 2014, 11:47 am

Helenmeg wrote:Well, I dont agree with her view.

Andy Redwood was asked to review the case as if an abduction had occurred in the UK. He did what he was told. It then turned into an investigation (they could have decided to close the review on the grounds that an abductor took Maddie and it was impossible to resolve etc etc ).  Instead they turned it into an investigation and have now strategically put another leader in - Nicola (Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC)).  This is not stepping down a gear - it is stepping up a gear.

Andy Redwood - went from an abduction - to 'death in apartment'  - to Crimewatch efits (clearly shocking Gerry and Kate)  - to bringing back Robert Murat -

Now Nicola can finish it off, investigating it as death and Major Crime.

Bearing in mind there are probably a large number of very important people who do not want this crime resolved due to the consequences to them - SY have to also play a very public game  - so as not to light any fuses - IMO.

So I am not at all a supporter of Pat's view - I feel Blacksmith is more in line with what is happening..  

I agree HM. Andy has completed his remit (abduction) and now it's time to hand over to someone with different one (murder).
Pat Brown is entitled to her views as we all are. But I though she wasn't going to comment on the case anymore.
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:43 pm

I just cannot see how a police force can go in any other direction. There is still no evidence of a break in. Cadaver odour relating to the mcs. Six bodies?, cuddlecat with cadaver from kms work? Rotten stench from meat and nappies? Fluids from a possible frozen cadaver? (Maybe the six bodies were frozen aswell?) maybe Eddie should've barked at everything km touched, if that's the way she thinks it works, (in that case, every doctor in the world could get away with murder, or locked up for murder).Did km lie down behind the sofa with her checked trousers on and cuddlecat? Did she put the key fob in her pocket? 10m to disprove any break in or abductor, to leave them no wriggle room? I hope so.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Tue 09 Dec 2014, 12:52 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:I just cannot see how a police force can go in any other direction. There is still no evidence of a break in. Cadaver odour relating to the mcs. Six bodies?, cuddlecat with cadaver from kms work? Rotten stench from meat and nappies? Fluids from a possible frozen cadaver? (Maybe the six bodies were frozen aswell?) maybe Eddie should've barked at everything km touched, if that's the way she thinks it works, (in that case, every doctor in the world could get away with murder, or locked up for murder).Did km lie down behind the sofa with her checked trousers on and cuddlecat? Did she put the key fob in her pocket? 10m to disprove any break in or abductor, to leave them no wriggle room? I hope so.
IMO

It is absolutely incredible, isn't it? I mean they have not even pulled in the TAPAS 7 / 9 to go back over their original
statement 'inconsistencies' (to our knowledge).

At least Sir Bernard Hogan Howe referred to the Mc Canns as 'the family' last time he mentioned them, as regards the dossier - an improvement on Leicester Police Force who were on matey first name terms (Stu) with the lot of them.

One day when the truth is revealed - it will be just absurd to look back on how this was handled by the UK police.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Tue 09 Dec 2014, 7:57 pm

Helenmeg wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:I just cannot see how a police force can go in any other direction. There is still no evidence of a break in. Cadaver odour relating to the mcs. Six bodies?, cuddlecat with cadaver from kms work? Rotten stench from meat and nappies? Fluids from a possible frozen cadaver? (Maybe the six bodies were frozen aswell?) maybe Eddie should've barked at everything km touched, if that's the way she thinks it works, (in that case, every doctor in the world could get away with murder, or locked up for murder).Did km lie down behind the sofa with her checked trousers on and cuddlecat? Did she put the key fob in her pocket? 10m to disprove any break in or abductor, to leave them no wriggle room? I hope so.
IMO

It is absolutely incredible, isn't it? I mean they have not even pulled in the TAPAS 7 / 9  to go back over their original
statement 'inconsistencies' (to our knowledge).

At least Sir Bernard Hogan Howe referred to the Mc Canns as 'the family' last time he mentioned them, as regards the dossier - an improvement on Leicester Police Force who were on matey first name terms (Stu) with the lot of them.

One day when the truth is revealed - it will be just absurd to look back on how this was handled by the UK police.  

Unbelievable Helenmeg, hopefully there's no first name terms with DC Wall, this needs to end the proper and the right way.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next