MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Ben Needham

+33
chilli
Andrew
TheTruthWillOut
unreorganised
dandaar
joyce1938
Heisenburg
froggy
chrissie
Inca
poster
Popcorn
Satsuma
chirpyinsect
seahorse
Hellsbells
Magnum
crabbit
Bampots
Mimi
Ixta
Châtelaine
Dee Coy
Anne
costello
dogs don't lie
Lioned
bluebell
Thetruth
poppyfox
Tristar
candyfloss
Freedom
37 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 35 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 5:33 pm

Am sure nobody would Froggy but if you have watched Duncan's latest report the remaining piles on site 2 are right beside a main road. SYP believe Ben's remains were on this site so surely the least they would do is tape it off, normal police procedure for a potential crime scene the world over.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 5:41 pm

Duncan deserves an award for his work on Ben's case over the years. Last evening he took facebook questions for over 20 minutes, he says Kerry watches them. Some familiar names flashed up from the diff Maddie forums. He is doing all he can to keep the public informed.
I wish he had been covering Maddie's case, a pro to his fingertips, calm, helpful.
I urge anyone following the search to watch this Facebook Q and A.
Waiting to see his next one.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:21 pm

SYP were given £1.1 million by Home Office for OperationBen, runs out end of Oct. Duncan seemed sure they would not get anymore money and the Operation would cease with the case left open, any new leads would be looked at if and when arise.
How unfair is that? Meanwhile Op Grange gobbles up more millions.

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:51 pm

Hope wrote:SYP  were given £1.1 million by Home Office for OperationBen, runs out end of Oct.  Duncan seemed sure they would not get anymore money and the Operation would cease with the case  left open, any new leads would be looked at if and when  arise.
How unfair is that?  Meanwhile Op Grange gobbles up more millions.

Almost like they already know how and when it will all end. Like I said the other day if nothing is found could it be because they know that because he is known to be somewhere else and these digs are to completely eliminate anything ever being buried at the two sites? How do we know that other discreet searches haven't been performed elsewhere? The media kept quiet about the prep of the second site so it is possible to keep things discreet.

Just trying to make sense of the contradiction of confidence in finding Ben at these sites (even convincing Kerry he is dead and they'll find him) with the fact nothing has been found so far and the line in the sand deadline of end of October that the media are starting to remind them of.

Does anyone think SYP will get a lot of flack if they don't find anything? Especially how they seem to have convinced Kerry Ben is within all that rubble all these years?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 6:59 pm

Hi TTWO yes SYP would be pariahs if this comes to nowt.  There would be uproar esp after seeing  Kerry on GMB a broken woman

As shown upthread Kerry said Dino's work finished for the day as they ate lunch, so when was the accident? Would love to ask Duncan, will try and see his update at 7am and see if he is answering q's.

Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 7:33 pm

They can't make a show of it and come up with squat...

Surely.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 12 Oct 2016, 7:35 pm

Hope wrote:Hi TTWO yes SYP would be pariahs if this comes to nowt.  There would be uproar esp after seeing  Kerry on GMB a broken woman

As shown upthread Kerry said Dino's work finished for the day as they ate lunch, so when was the accident? Would love to ask Duncan, will try and see his update at  7am and see if he is answering q's.

Exactly. I think I also read that the book says Eddie and police searched all the rubble on the farmhouse site (maybe even Dino's site too?) that was still there either on that day or early the next so how Dino or anyone could have hidden him in rubble on one site without being detected/seen and then move him/rubble to a second site again with no one seeing.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:13 pm

Yes over the following 3 days, that's when they found the goat. The Chief said if his little body was out there the birds would come, that's how farmers knew if an animal died. Horrible.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:16 pm

I have more info and thoughts but don't know if it's worth typing as I don't know if members are interested or not.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:49 pm

Hope wrote:I have more info and thoughts but don't know if it's worth typing as I don't know if members are interested or not.

I'll think you will find we are,speaking for myself I'm at work all-day and its more than interesting to read peoples perspectives on what is happening.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:50 pm

Andrew wrote:They can't make a show of it and come up with squat...

Surely.

Well OG did,admittedly a smaller dig but still in the full glare of the worlds media no less.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:51 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Hope wrote:I have more info and thoughts but don't know if it's worth typing as I don't know if members are interested or not.

I'll think you will find we are,speaking for myself I'm at work all-day and its more than interesting to read peoples perspectives on what is happening.

I am reading with interest too so please carry on Hope. I am short on time at the moment but read all posts when time allows.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 8:53 pm

I'm interested to hear your thoughts, Hope.

Type away.

Have a few myself but a bit reluctant to say.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 12 Oct 2016, 9:43 pm

I'd be very interested Hope. I do read all the comments, listen to the updates and do a bit of other reading.

Please post, your info and thoughts. I have thoughts/theories myself but they aren't worth posting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 10:26 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Andrew wrote:They can't make a show of it and come up with squat...

Surely.

Well OG did,admittedly a smaller dig but still in the full glare of the worlds media no less.

... But they didn't give a recording briefing/update every single day. They didn't tell the McCanns to prepare for the worst (even though they obviously knew the parents were complicit).

As TTWO pointed out... Look over here not there. Op Grange (imo) did that. It wouldn't surprise me if Op Ben did something similar.

These 60 odds of interest that weren't of interest would of been on the first flight back. Regardless of what's said in the media.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:22 pm

It's a very cynical thing of me to say but perhaps they told the family to prepare for the worst because they wanted to observe what everyone's reactions were and how they continued to react (or not react) as the dig proceeded...

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:34 pm

canada12 wrote:It's a very cynical thing of me to say but perhaps they told the family to prepare for the worst because they wanted to observe what everyone's reactions were and how they continued to react (or not react) as the dig proceeded...

Yes, you could well be right. A common police trick by all accounts.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:42 pm

canada12 wrote:It's a very cynical thing of me to say but perhaps they told the family to prepare for the worst because they wanted to observe what everyone's reactions were and how they continued to react (or not react) as the dig proceeded...

Going along with that how does that picture posted by Mark Witty of the SYP team watching Kerry's interview on GMB fit in?

I found the posting of that picture a bit unsettling and again something I've never seen done by the police before.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:43 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ben-needham-investigators-found-more-9034512

Investigators working on the Ben Needham ’ case have found yet more human remains - but none are the missing toddler’s.

The team working on the inquiry into the disappearance of 21-month-old Ben have uncovered several more skeletons on the site where he last went missing.

But it’s believed they all date back to the Roman era.

It means that a total of ten dead bodies have now been found in the olive grove outside the farmhouse on the Greek island of Kos.

All of them are being carefully examined by archaeologists.

The development came as Police revealed they have sifted through a staggering 800 tons of soil and rubble in their attempt to solve the 25-year-old mystery.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:46 pm

.... Where did this 10 bodies suddenly spring up from?

Not heard any mention of that before scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 12 Oct 2016, 11:52 pm

No idea but it shows to me that a lot of that grove/Dino building site had been undisturbed by any diggers over the years and we know nothing has been found there.

No evidence of anything being moved at a later time either, right? The archaeologist would see something like that I think.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:10 am

Wonderfully observant as usual TTWO

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:33 am

Bampots wrote:Wonderfully observant as usual TTWO

Thanks, Bampots. I just want SYP to spell out what they think really happened that day because this Dino theory just isn't adding up or bringing results. Telling us who the perp is before doing the investigation is looking a bit silly right now to put it mildly.

Fair enough if they feel they have to do things this way to get the truth but at some point they have to lay their cards on the public table and show some actual evidence of this theory. Even finding bones in these dig sites won't be enough for me.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:43 am

Going to bed but keep going back to the book, as they had lunch the massive digger going up and down the road stopped. Work was finished for the day.
There will never be a court case but a defence lawyer would have a field day with SYP.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 13 Oct 2016, 7:11 am

https://www.facebook.com/calendarnews/videos/vb.106174219415088/1355542951144869/?type=3&theater

Andy Lines ‏@andylines 6m6 minutes ago
Family surprised at "vast" scale of the search. DI Jon Cousins - #BenNeedham

Andy Lines ‏@andylines 7m7 minutes ago
"70 plus items" need further testing but are of "low interest" #BenNeedham
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next