MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

+17
wlbtsreborn
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Dee Coy
Guinea Pig
froggy
Bampots
patts
TheTruthWillOut
Tangled Web
espeland
Winslow Boy
poster
Heisenburg
candyfloss
unreorganised
Antonia
21 posters

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 26 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Counttoten Thu 18 Apr 2024, 6:06 pm

trying to follow what is happening in court gets the look of a kind of quiz night.

so yes there was a lady in court called anja k, that was at a time one of cb his lady friends, she had a daughter at that time of 3.5 years old, and she got acquainted to cb through a chatting site called chat2000, that most likely was not really a pedo talkshow ever.

and this is the same mother anja that had a daughter cb ended up for in jail because he sexually abused her. there can be some misconception because it was always spoken about a 5 years old girl, but going by the years, anja befriended cb in 2013 in the time he still had the kiosk in braunschweig, but cb got a not guilty verdict the first round in court, and got a guilty verdict in the second round in court during 2015, so the misconception could be the girl was 5 in 2015 during the trial.

anja k. the german news outlets have no problem with giving the first name at all.
but it is this same anja who told the court cb was always friendly and helpful, he also was always under influence of alcohol at the time, and anja thinks he was on the bottle.

and it was the same mother who saw no problem in leaving her young child together with cb without her around.

she was not in court to tell about the abuse, but about behaviour and character of cb, and to tell about the stories cb told her under the influence of the booze, she never took it much serious she thought is was mostly just bragging. but one of the stories was about wearing a panty sock over his head and diving goggles over it, she does not remember if he was naked for the rest of his body.
another story was about a large raid he did for good money, but she does not know about the amount, but cb did it together with a lady friend. it is unknown if it belong in that story too, that cb told her too, that he found a whole lot of money in a laundry bag.
and that he cb, liked to escape over rooftops. that he got in housing where people slept.

well to get that together i have made use of at least 18 different sources, all slightly different, but more equal to that of the mirror got out. only a kind of usa sun got it worse, that told his public cb used the minors of a lady friend to make medical video's, with also a thirteen year old girl.

it is at least unlikely cb did that, and that this 13 years old female was the supposed victim in the supposed video on the post in the finca story, because by helge b. the date on the video was 2005, and he supposedly took the video's shortly after april 2006 when cb was in jail. and it is made known cb only got acquainted with nicole f. on a christmas party just after he got out of jail in 2006.
but there must have been a story of a 13 years old girl from a holiday camp that supposedly and as told by cb supposedly to michael t, during their shared jail time in 2006 caught and kep[t for a few days in a row.

it looks like it that even bild lost the stamina to get a nice court story out about wednesday.
i think i am landing in the idea there is not only a brand new starbucks opened near the court in braunschweig, but that a lot of the reporting is done from a solid old typical german beer garden too.

the story that the last rebel and his girl never heard of helge b. or know nothing about his caravan, most likely would not suit the uk media much.
at least it can only lower your fear for the ai marching in, if i said sloppy reporting that would still be a too big compliment.
a well. tomorrow new chances.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 26 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Counttoten Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:10 pm

today an ex lady friend of cb was in court, 20 years older as cb, met in the authum of 2005 and broke of the relation early spring of 2007, because cb had met another lady friend.

she only once slept ver in the little finca in 2005, and had sex, unsure if it was that day, in the living room.

she had little bad to say about cb.

this is what the mirror thinks she told in court;

'We met in 2005, around October or November. He spoke to me when I was with friends in a bar. He was polite, he had money, he was independent. He worked in restaurants and he painted. But at some point, I found out from him that he also financed himself from burglaries. His house was full of rubbish, car parts and various electric things. Everything was lying around.

“It was just an old house. I was often in the house. I stayed over just once, on New Year’s Eve in 2005. I encouraged him to get a job, because he is not a stupid person, he was kind, nice, and approachable. He had little to drink and didn’t take any drugs.”

Asked by the judge if they had sex, Flache replied: “Yes, in the living room.” She later visited him in prison in Portimao while he was serving an eight-month sentence for stealing diesel from lorries. Flache said they split up in March 2007, just six weeks before Madeleine vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in the Algarve resort. “It was clear to me that we were not really a pair, he had met someone, and he introduced me to her, and yeah, that was it.”

it will of course at least takes two more days to see if the mirror is correct in its reporting.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 20 Apr 2024, 8:42 am

so most of the reporters must have had enough time to get their pieces out about friday april 19, 2024, the last court day this week and the 10th episode in braunschweig.

so it was indeed one of the ex lady friends with benefits of cb yesterday taking the stand as a witness.
she is indeed about 20 years older and now well in her sixties.

going by the german news sources, this lady called marina f. knew cb was a hallodri.

let me just gave the wikipedia translation to english of the meaning of that word;

hallodri is a colloquial term used primarily in southern Germany and Austria to describe a light-footed, easy-going person who is sometimes unpredictable due to his volatility.
Hallodri is also used as a synonym for a good-for-nothing, good-for-nothing or windy dog who does not follow moral rules too closely, especially in interpersonal (love) relationships.[1] More benevolently, the word can also be used to describe a bon vivant, rogue or fool.
The term is probably a corruption of the term allotria, which first appeared in the scholarly language of the 17th century and comes from the Greek language.

but when both came together cb was a nice guy, a lovely guy even. they had a kind of relation, and also a sexual one.

when she was asked about her visits to cb in jail in portugal in 2006, there was a list shown to her, that cb writed out during his time in jail, with stuff that has to be taken from the finca, she could not remember such list, or that she had thetask to take things from the little finca.
but from the paperwork it is said that it was marina f. herself that gave this list to the german police herself.
she also supposed to have said during earlier statements to the german police, that she did not understand at all, why they would have to take stuff from the little finca.
when she was asked about cb asking her to clear out the little finca, she could not remember that was asked from her.

direct translation from an article of the german news outlet bild;

Marina F. (64), who had a loose relationship with Brückner in Portugal from autumn 2005. "I was often in Portugal, my parents lived there. He approached me in a bar." She visited him several times in his house in Luz and spent New Year's Eve with him.
The finca was "relatively tidy" and there were no stolen goods or burglary tools lying around. "I never saw any expensive jewellery or passports. But I never opened a cupboard either."

He later confessed to her "that he finances himself through small breaks. I knew that he was a hallodri. When we were together, he was grounded. Because I lead a completely normal life. Maybe he liked that. He's not a stupid person."
In spring 2006, her boyfriend was suddenly unreachable by phone: He was in prison for theft.

Witness Christian P. had previously testified that Brückner had asked Marina F. and him to clear the house of suspicious objects. Marina F. did not initially remember this in court: "I was not approached to clear anything out."

the judge and prosecutor were surprised by this. Prosecutor Ute Lindemann quoted from a letter that the defendant had written to Marina F. from prison on 1 May 2006: He had asked Christian P. "several times to remove all traces from my house as quickly as possible. (...) I am afraid that the police will become aware of the house. The more they find, the more they can accuse me of, the longer I sit here. So far I can still laugh about the stupid police. If this stuff doesn't disappear soon, they'll laugh at me."

A to-do list of the witness was also brought up. It was neatly written down: Jobs that had to be done in the house when Brückner was in prison. "2-3 large boxes and a few rubbish bags" were to be disposed of, the wardrobe, bedside table and chest of drawers were to be searched, cameras and films were to be taken away. -

next week there ids to be expected the judge of the 2005 rape trial, cb is now doing time for.
as far as i do know, marina f. not has been much in the media with her story.

the judge taking the stand is a win for the defence team, this court must have granted their motion that asked for that.

so far it looks like the most pressure from the defence team is laid out on discrediting helge b. his statements, not so strange, because that is how cb was talked in the case of madeleine mccann and directly in both cases of unknown and supposed victims on supposed videos. the case on the play ground in 2017 was a caught in the act at that time, only the act is still in question in this trial.
the 2005 rape case and the girl on the beach are more indirectly the result of helge b. his words, they come after the german police asked portugal for outstanding cases with such modus operandi.
the case of the holiday rep hazel b. came to the list as a result of the media attention about the mo in the 2005 rape case, it supposedly was a brother of hazel b. who saw that in a news story and told hazel b. about that. hazel b. sought herself contact with the police.

hazel b. told her story in her own words long before cb got in the spot lights, there are still older articles from 2015 to find about a interview on a irish broadcast.
https://www.independent.ie/entertainment/radio/tubridy-floored-by-bravery-of-woman-sharing-her-harrowing-rape-ordeal-live-on-air/30921788.html

helge b. only started to talk about cb in connection to multiple crimes in 2017.

the only other thing that happened in court this friday was that the defence team again made objections in court about helge b. for telling multiple versions of the story and that the defence team will take action through other witnesses and paperwork.
but that happens to become a tradition each court day.

well and there is the sun as spreader of news in their view too;

the sun does not believe marina f. broke off her relation to cb in march 2007, because they are by words of the sun pictured together in may 2007. pictured can mean multiple things as there is a picture of both at that time, or it is just someone who tells in a picturing way of a meeting between the two.

you have to read on to get it;

But asked about a photo of them together on a beach in May 2007, she bizarrely replied: “Maybe the photo just has this date on it.”

and the sun travels on by telling us, cb must have had two women in may 2007 at his side, well at least he is not on trial for that, and it is not something that is directly criminal of course. or a very unique happening.

the other woman must going by earlier media attention be nicole f. well both relations fit more with the friends with benefits relation style, than a living together happily forever after. and going by the media presence cb has no short list in lady friend attention at all.

the translation of the little finca to being a flat makes it not really clear to the readers of the sun.

but the sun tells marina f. also told the court cb was also into painting, the arty kind, and that she brought him stuff to do that in jail in 2006.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27430699/maddie-mccann-suspect-told-girlfrined-empty-flat/

there are social media postings around, that give the impression the sun has redacted this article already. because they mingled up their years, and before there was a notation about emptying out the flat , so material around madeleine her case could be gone lost.

well i think i have to take a little dive in the internet archives to find that out.

even the fans of the sun must have understood that would be very unlikely, to work away traces of something that only could have happened a full year in the future in 2007.
cb was in jail in portugal from the start of the second week of april 2006 til around christmas 2006.

sometime in between the little finca was fully emptied out on behalf of the owner, still not of a known date, but the suggestion of that told on tv, it was still done in the first half of 2006.

but last week another finger in the news of the same holding hands called out that cb snatched a child in 2008.

these little mistakes in the media may look small, but think what the future ai-reporter replacements will do with it.

episode 11 is to be expected coming wednesday the 24th of april 2024.

and the forecast who takes the stand is not been very successful before.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 20 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm

According to Rob Pattinson reporting again for The Sun tabloid yet another witness comes forward with a story of being asked or told to clear out CBs flat 'where he kept rape and torture vids, a girlfriend?

There appears to be 2 distinct sets of witnesses testifying before the court, those for CB and those against. Ordinary people who knew the man personally speak in his favour, known felons and hearsay witnesses speak against.

If this case was trial by jury it would be laughed out of court, it's as well the final verdict will be limited to the beak, there must be quite a lot of deliberation required like who to believe and who not to believe.

I watched a short media published translated video recently, an old acquaintance of CBs said he would sometimes get a bit angry and violent after a few drinks but never was he violent towards women. There was a time when it was a regular thing for men to get punchy when drunk, they even took it home with them from the pub.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27430699/maddie-mccann-suspect-told-girlfrined-empty-flat/

VIDEO NASTY Madeleine McCann prime suspect Christian Brueckner ‘told girlfriend to clear out flat where he kept rape & torture vids’
Brueckner was romantically connected with two women around the time of the McCann abduction

Rob PattinsonTom Malley

Published: 18:16, 19 Apr 2024

So what he had 2 girlfriends on the go at the same time, it's not a crime is it? He wasn't short of female company so he couldn't have been that much of a danger could he?

Does CB get the opportunity to take the stand and defend himself before the world? It seems a terrible miscarriage of justice if he is to be condemned by a group of delusionists possibly led by one person whose own reputation is not above reproach.

Give the man the chance to speak for himself.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 20 Apr 2024, 1:22 pm

The venerable Times has even picked up on the story.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 26 Screen20

Wealthy tourists? How would he know?

Is it usual for tourists to leave expensive jewellery watches cash and passports laying about holiday accommodation, would you do that at home? Does it feel safer in an unknown place surrounded by strangers? Don't they know that tourist resorts are notorious hot spots for crime, especially theft?

As for a pair of tights being used as a disguise, that went out with the homely sitcom that we all love or hate. Try something more original.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 20 Apr 2024, 1:25 pm

yeah, that is about the same ex lady friend marina f. in the sun.

but i found what the sun first had put up in a quote on another forum, so it must have been in, it was on reddit too reused.

this comes from websleuth;

The monster allegedly ordered his former lover to 'clear out his flat' to erase any evidence that could lead to him being charged with Madeleine McCann's disappearance.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27430699/maddie-mccann-suspect-told-girlfrined-empty-flat/#

and this copied from a message on reddit;

Brueckner ordered former lover to 'clear out flat' to erase any evidence that could lead to him being charged with Madeleine's disappearance

two different sources, that has nothing in common to be the same poster, so they must have changed it later on.

on a german language forum it was already noted that the english news guys could have little understanding of the german spoken in court, reflecting about what made it in their articles in the media.

but it is quite a time consuming enterprise looking for the bits and pieces in the german media, the first good source was the braunschweiger zeitung, but that has all their cb articles behind a paywall now. and it is just being lucky you find german articles early through google.

still their ai thingy must keep up, i get now at least half of my adds in german.

i have now already 20 different titles bookmarked, and on most you have to use their own search bar to find bits about cb.
but even the uk mirror, who was this week the first with news i had still to use the search bar.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 20 Apr 2024, 1:44 pm

only the british are sloppy when wealthy enough to book through mark warner.

it was not even that expensive to have a stay in the ocean club. a two room unit like 5a did go for 225 euro's for a week at that time without the sporty activities and child care. most of that is lost, i found the price at the time at the site of a former dutch tour operator that was then already part of the holding thomas cook.

i paid more for a plot on a camping in spain that year for a week. not even with all day water available to shower.

there have been other housings available that been more upstanding. but it would at least in dutch eyes in 2007 not typed as a upstanding ressort at all. jewellery does not tell it price and worth, i mean it can look great, you can be fond of it too, but that does not make it's worth at all.

and it still is loot, and still stolen if it is made available. there is nothing to say it is not the usual quality you can buy on the market in amsterdam for a 10 euro's de bucket, same with watches and phones.

and going by the stories, cb must have showed a much larger footprint in living, still all we are shown is just junk too. he did not even own that little vw transporter camper van, and a second or how many more jaguars are not that populair they would worth that much. they are bad on the millage on sprit for the common second hand market. hardly the super crook status the media likes to give him.

and all his female friends indeed not very criminal. that he actually had time to do criminal stuff is a miracle in itself.

i think the mirror can do better put its money where its mouth was, and get asap these cheaper student reporters in. the sun is just a lost cause, but that cannot ever been different.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sun 21 Apr 2024, 2:11 pm

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this although it shouldn't come as any great surprise. I read the whole report yesterday but now it's disappeared behind paywall, pity as it was a true eye opener as to the depths some journalists will sink

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2024/04/19/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-abused-my-four-year-old-daughter-during-dog-walks-in-the-park-while-taking-sick-pictures-of-her/

19 Apr, 2024 @ 18:49

‘Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner abused my four-year-old daughter during dog walks in the park – while taking sick pictures of her’
by
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor)

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sun 21 Apr 2024, 3:14 pm

that is about the testimony of anja k.

she was not in court to tell about that specifically, and it is the same woman that never saw any reason to leave a guy she met through a chat and as i understand from the german public a dating site and a pretty standard one, and to leave her young daughter alone with.

there are sadly no court transcripts available, so it is guesswork what exactly is said during their statement in this court. a lot of media mix in older material and made a story from it, and it is very hard to know what is what.

and it is not a new story in itself, even stronger, cb already was convicted and did time in that case. it was also this specific case, i did found the paperwork for it some time ago, that cb got extradited after his arrest in the playground case in portugal.

and this court format seems to be typical for a so called german indizen process. instead of the usual showing of hard evidence, it is more the stories told, including hearsay that must result in a opinion of the court, and a verdict.

it is the judge itself, and in this case it is a higher court so multiple judges will be team judge, that decides who will be heard in court and when. the judge team already has the full files of the prosecution, including a list of earlier convictions.

the hearing of witnesses before the court are there mostly to answer questions the judge team still has, and can also be a control to their own earlier statements.
the defence team has the same full prosecution files also, and can ask by motion, during the case or before hand to let others bring on statements that usually are the opposite of a witness that was brought on by the prosecution. and during court the witnesses are simply witnesses of the court.

and the judge team has a lot to say about what can be asked, and ask what they want , when they see a need for it.

so that is very different from the traditional uk courts. and even different from court in other countries that make use of continental law systems.

the judge team, only the professional judges get the full prosecution files here, it is up to them what the two magistrates/lay judges can take a look at.
but because the judges have the full story from the prosecution already, it matters less in what specific order witness come in.
there usually is a preliminary list of witnesses, but the defence can simply ask by motion for getting others in too. officially the prosecution can too, but they do that mostly in advance, but it it will always up to the judge team who really have to come in and make a statement.

another different thing is, that witnesses are normally not under oath or promise during their statements, it can happen , but only if the judge sees a need for that.
it is already laid down in the law that witness only can state the truth. telling lies before the court is an act of crime, for minor influenced once it is mostly to see as a misdemeanor, for heavier influencing lies it handled as a serious crime. that too is already in the criminal code of the bundesland itself, so that replaces the standard of having to take the oath or promise to speak only the truth.

but because of the quite wild, sloppy and often strange reporting it will be hard to conclude what actually is going on by mouths of the witnesses in court.

there are sometimes helpful people from all over the world who put out the pieces they can see and we can not see because of paywalls and where we are, and they do copy the text over to internet archives.

you could try this link, it is there;

https://archive.ph/bjFiA

going by other pieces by other reporters some sentences are a bit off, so they get a slightly different meaning in it all, or no longer are even what the witness said. and that is always much easier to fix to your liking when you do have to translate the words. and there is also the difference when a direct quote is used, or not. even easier with the in this case very common kinds of reporters.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Apr 2024, 8:04 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Counttoten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 24 Apr 2024, 12:47 pm

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2024/04/24/exclusive-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-wanted-to-take-in-young-foster-children-in-portugal-paedophiles-ex-girlfriend-tells-court/

24 Apr, 2024 @ 11:12

Crime & Law·EXCLUSIVE·Lead

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner ‘wanted to take in young foster children’ in Portugal, paedophile’s ex-girlfriend tells court
by
Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor)

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 26 Mixcol10

By Jon Clarke and Rainer Burkard in Braunschweig

Last edited by AlloAllo on Wed 24 Apr 2024, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 24 Apr 2024, 1:05 pm

that is all from last week, still nothing out about today.

and there is still little you can take from that testimony that you could call, the golden egg for criminal intent.

the article is archived i have seen, without the paywall.

and it is hard to use this outlet for knowing what is said anywhere, it has quite a history in proving you can do much worse than the mirror, the sun and the daily mail together. this is the same source that old us each 3 months the madeleine case would see charges and its days in court.

and that was telling about fibers and even through its twitter/x channel about dna of madeleine found.
so all that gets out there has a need of the most wide margins you can put to it.

so i will wait until later today for a round up of the german press, but also the uk media, they are busy with jill dando stuff and wild horses. lucky oit only look to be two, four have been a very bad omen.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 24 Apr 2024, 5:21 pm

still not much, but today the head of the judge team in the 2005 rape case has taken the stand, to tell that the supposed once upon a time existed videos are been used as an extra, because of the equality in description by helge b en manfred s. to that of the victim. the victim diane m. never was in the the court room at that time, she was interviewed on video by as is said the fbi, from the usa.
the name of the judge is gerstin drayer.

but the usual tabloids from the uk and the german bild are moree busy with telling us, that dc mark draycott also is summoned to testify during this trial, still no date named. but he must be the officer that first spoke to helge b. in greece in 2017.

bild looks to be a kind of buoyed that the maddie case , that still was held on the back burner when people been testifying in this trial, now walks fully in. well let's see if that is not a bit overated, helge b. sold or donated a pacjkage deal with cb his name on it, and that was including both never seen video's, that are part of 2 of the cases now in court and together with the 2005 rape case the foundation on the hazel b. case too.

so yes we can think ahead for ourselves that operation grange booked their tickets when the name maddie/madeleine or likewise was presented to them.
of course it would be very unusual if you pick up the phone to call from greece to tell you are a german citizen, but know things about crimes by another german in another country, the intrest would not be very high if that crime not reflect on something british. so these videos are mostly the extras.

also because operation grange could not find a hole to work any of the information, it is understood that they offered it first to portugal, and that , operation grange came to the understanding they did not have a need of fresh suspect people, because they already had some from the start. that only then grange called the bka in germany, wiesbaden most likely and they found in their pünktlich kept database indeed a german that very helpful already was their to proceed on, and from their the case about all kind of adventures landed in braunschweig, because cb forgot to wipe his former address from the books.

so the bka found a bit of help from portugal when they asked them to look in their database of unsolved crime, and as portugal is a country with marginal criminality, that can not been a large shelf.
and they simply took all files they had with rape and robbery and all they had that been about crimes against minor female children under 12.

they even found in portugal a box that still had the evidence material that later on was used in the german process in the 2005 rape trial, that actually already had a standing order to be destroyed.

and the lucky germans found a hair the portuguese missed. that hair was per dna expert dedicated to cb, and that was the hard evidence that gave him his verdict in that case. even that is disputed by another dna expert in a podcast, in german, i cannot find anywhere sadly, tips are welcome!

and that is the full story, that can be made from many sources, including the second book of amaral, bits of official paperwork and the tales of the german prosecution press officer.

and because it all started from the words of helge b. it is very understandable that the defence want to discredit his words, because it are exactly these words that started all of this and is the foundation, even in legal grounds under these cases and too when there in future times a case of madeleine mccann will se the courts with cb as the suspect.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Thu 25 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm

This report for the Sun by Rob Pattison, again, is factually incorrect. Aren't they all.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27512657/madeleine-mccann-christian-brueckner-met-cop-defence/

COP TWIST Met Police cop who probed Madeleine McCann case summoned to DEFEND prime suspect Christian Brueckner in court shock
Key witness Helge Busching said not reporting Brueckner to the police sooner after Maddie vanished had been the 'biggest failure' of his life

Rob Pattinson, Senior District Reporter

Published: 14:07, 24 Apr 2024

A MET cop from the £13m investigation to find Madeleine McCann will now give evidence in DEFENCE of prime snatch suspect Christian Brueckner.

Detective Mark Draycott was central to the Scotland Yard Maddie investigation after it was switched to UK police in 2011.

In a bombshell twist, the man who spent 13 years trying to bring her abductor to justice will now be called to give evidence in defence of prime suspect Christian Brueckner.

A court today confirmed DC Draycott will be brought to Germany as part of a defence bid to pick holes in Helge Busching's witness testimony.

The move is designed to help clear rapist Brueckner of current charges - but also to discredit Busching, 52, ahead of a Maddie trial next year.

Busching maintains he saw two rape videos after taking them from Brueckner's Praia da Luz lair - offences currently being tried.

The witness' Maddie evidence centres on claims Brueckner, 47, told him "she didn't scream" as they discussed the tot, in 2008 - a year after she vanished.

DC Draycott was the Scotland Yard officer who took a statement from the lead McCann witness in 2017 when Busching came forward to report him.

He has worked on the Met's Maddie investigation Operation Grange since it was launched on a request from David Cameron in 2011.

Defence lawyers believe they can highlight claimed inconsistencies in Busching’s testimony.

What is a prime snatch suspect?

Cop twist? What's twisted other than the lies.

Helge Busching said not reporting Brueckner to the police sooner after Maddie vanished had been the 'biggest failure' of his life? I'd say his biggest failure is the inability to tell the truth.

Detective Mark Draycott was central to the Scotland Yard Maddie investigation after it was switched to UK police in 2011? The investigation was not switched to the UK police. A team of officers using the name Operation Grange was established around May 2011 to coordinate and review all documentation relating to Maddie's case. To this day the Portuguese police retain the lead.

Why is it a bombshell twist, what is a bombshell twist?

The move is designed to help clear rapist Brueckner of current charges - but also to discredit Busching, 52, ahead of a Maddie trial next year? What Maddie trial next year, the same one that's been threatened without a scrap of evidence for the past 4 years?

Now I remember, Busching said he saw lurid sex videos and CB said 'she didn't scream'. Case solved!

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Thu 25 Apr 2024, 1:35 pm

This is the report from the olive press published on 19th April 2024. Extraordinary story telling, is he backing the horse? Dick Francis couldn't match this novel imagination, or am I thinking of Dick Dastardly?

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2024/04/19/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-abused-my-four-year-old-daughter-during-dog-walks-in-the-park-while-taking-sick-pictures-of-her/

19 Apr, 2024 @ 18:49

Crime and Law

‘Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner abused my four-year-old daughter during dog walks in the park – while taking sick pictures of her’

by Jon Clarke (Publisher & Editor)

A FORMER friend of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner has revealed how he abused her child while out walking his dogs.

Anja K told a court in Germany that the sex offender took pornographic photos of his daughter in a park.

The German mother – who had become friends with the German paedophile via an online dating forum called Chat2000 – said he had abused the girl, aged just four, on various occasions.

On day nine of the sex crimes trial of Brueckner in Braunschweig, the single parent from Hanover said she had left her child alone with him, while she tended his kiosk in the city.

Then 32, she had met him in the Spring of 2013 a year after he returned from Portugal and two short spells in prison.

She told the court how the 47-year-old – who is facing three rape charges and two assault charges against children, all in Portugal from 2000 to 2017 – had clearly only intended to groom her daughter.

“I wanted to get to know someone new,” she explained. “Christian was also single at the time. I wanted to get out of my environment, experience something different.

“At the beginning I thought he was Interested in me, but clearly I had written that I had a child.

“Initially, I never thought he was interested in my daughter.”

After a short while chatting online she spent the next six months travelling from her home in nearby Laatzen to visit Brueckner in Braunschweig.
She visited about once a month sometimes for several hours, sometimes for a whole day.

From time to time she also took her daughter – who loved his two dogs – even though Brueckner was permanently ‘drunk’ and he and his friends took drugs in the adjacent apartment of the kiosk, where he lived.

“He continually drank beer and in the morning he still smelled of it from the evening before,” she continued.

“The place always stank of smoke, it was messy, not clean, and there was firewood stacked in the bedroom.”

She got to know him well and he started to trust her and open up about his life back in Portugal, where he lived from the mid 1990s until 2011, on and off.
In particular, she said he bragged about his burglaries in his Portugal years and how he broke into homes wearing a stocking mask and sometimes with swimming goggles.

He also told her how he frequently burgled homes naked and often even stepped around people sleeping to take his swag.

“I thought it was a joke,” the petite brunette mum told the court, admitting she didn’t really believe it, largely as he normally told the stories when he was drunk.

But one story really did stick in her memory, one that certainly bears credence and ties in with other evidence police and investigators have compiled.

This was a boast he made of one extremely lucrative burglary when he stole around ‘€100,000’, some of which (understood to be €38,000) he later used to buy a derelict box factory in Neuwegersleben, in Saxony.

Anja explained how Brueckner told her he had undertaken the robbery in a villa with the help of a woman he had got to know well on the Algarve.

Prison psychologist Dr. Christian Riedemann, who has been attending the trial as an expert witness, asked what Brueckner thought of her daughter.

“Christian thought she was cute and said she could become a model. I dismissed it. I dismissed everything he said,” she explained.

This was why she trusted him to take her out for walks to the park with his dogs, on the understanding she was ‘relieving’ him from the long hours he worked at the kiosk.

It was then that he was able to abuse her trust and take pornographic pictures of the girl, which police later seized.

In a series of photos, over which he was prosecuted in 2017, he made her spread her legs while on a slide and on the grass of a local park.

According to the ruling of the District Court of Braunschweig, he pushed her panties aside and touched her private parts.

And in another photo, you can clearly see his erect penis with her behind.

These recordings, as well as hundreds of other child abuse photos and videos, were discovered in the summer of 2014 during a raid on his kiosk.

They were found on the memory card of his digital camera, kept behind the counter on a shelf by bars of chocolate.

By this point the net was tightening on Brueckner, who a year earlier had been handed his first summons at the kiosk over his connection to the Maddie case.

Police had suspected his involvement in her disappearance in May, 2007, when he was living near Praia da Luz and his name had come forward.

Unbelievably German police had given him three days to prepare himself for the interview, an error they have since admitted to.

But when the Hanover Public Prosecutor’s Office opened a case against him for the possession of child pornography – and the assault against Anja’s daughter – in the Spring 2016, he knew he had to flee Germany fast.

He had already been sentenced to 21 months in prison for drug dealing at Niebull Court in October 2011, for which he had received a suspended sentence on the basis he didn’t reoffend. This would now need to be served.

It was at this point he quickly canceled his contracts with both the kiosk and a nearby allotment and handed his white Mercedes Sprinter van he was buying on hire purchase to the local dealership.

A friend told the Olive Press he ‘knew he had to move fast as the net was tightening’.

He first drove a vanload of things to his box factory and then loaded up his blue Renault Twingo and off he went.

A European arrest warrant was issued for him, when police failed to find him in Germany to face the charges at Braunschweig court.

Just a year after returning to Portugal he was picked up again when in June 2017, he is said to have masturbated in front of children at an annual Snail festival, in Sao bartolomeu de Messines.

The arrest warrant was served and he was extradited back to Germany to face court in the Autumn that year.

Despite a judicial error when he was mistakenly allowed out for two weeks he was finally handed a 15 month sentence for the abuse of Anja K’s daughter and the possession of other child pornography.

As usual Christian Brueckner sat emotionless throughout the hour of testimony.

He would however have been happy with the testimony of two other witnesses called, who claimed to know nothing about the case.

Both Mario S (aka tattoo artist, Cheyanne) and his girlfriend Ukrike S insisted they had never met either Brueckner or other witnesses Helge Busching or Manfred Seyferth.

In incredibly short testimony, the pair who ran a hotel for bikers called Rebel Farm inland from the Algarve at Santa Clara, refused to open up.

Busching had claimed they knew about two rape videos Christian Brueckner is said to have made and they had ‘ended up’ at Rebel Farm after they stole them from his home near Praia da Luz.

But neither of the Germans – who moved to Bremen two years ago – would confirm any of it.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:52 am

most seem to have given up on reporting quixckly.

the sun has a kind of replay with when was madeleine mccann gone missing, and how old she would be now, maybe as the first upmake to may 3, 2024.

the olive press has as it looks like a need to earn the train fare for later on, so they have stories about a old van again. to understand that van , or better one of the possible vans is now owned by the german police somewhere in germany.

it was already archived. https://archive.ph/Kp28r

and i have spoken to a german lawyer, and that results in having now the understanding that you can say anything you like in court about a case, hearsay, or not. they simple have hardly real qualifications about what can or cannot be evidence in a german trial. as long as the story teller is not found out to be lying its pants off, it simply is fully up to the judges what they accept to be evidence.

i could not get my mind around all the flying concrete of evidence by the press officer in this case, well we simply look to much into the law systems as we are used too. and the german law system is very different when it is about what is evidence usable in a court, well everything can be told to the judge(s), it is up to them to decide what is taken to take on in a verdict later on.

so people who take the stand can be under oath or promise, but that too is on direction of the judge(s), you better not start to tell porkies under that, because that is taken as a serious contempt of court.

so now that can explain that all the concrete evidence that is enough, not enough or not even there is only to be viewed from the german insight in their principles of law, and as they hardly have that, it is easy to set up all these brave boys and girls of the media in the uk.

so when we from our own national viewpoints do not see the confessional words cb supposedly spoken to a helge b. in any way or form as evidence, it will still sit well under german rules.

but we could say, none of what is said in that court can be called evidence until the judges have spoken their verdict.

o, and the judge from the 2005 rape case is in the media under two different names, i have seen multiple combinations for her first name that could be gerstin , but also gesine, and her surname is most likely dreyer, but also drayer is used. and there are more g. dreyers working in braunschweig in the court system. most votes go to gersine dreyer at the moment. they at least agree she is 64 years of ages.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:21 pm

the early german news talks about another man from portugal who assisted in taken cb at the location of the playground, after 2 children made known to him a guy was showing his private parts to them.

no name is given and it was again by video coverage in the court.

cb had reflected at that time he only had to pie.

more details are not to find in the first pieces out from today, unsure if they will use a full day, or as often only half days at friday.

in may we will have a lot more court days, and on other days too, next date is may 2, 2024, a thursday and may 3,2024 a friday.

the german media thinks dc mark draycott will take the stand next thursday may 2, 2024, so that will get more of the uk media in writing.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:35 pm

i found one who actually was in court, it usually is behind a paywall, but because of the information i will translate most of it directly through deepl.

At 10 a.m. on the dot, the Braunschweig Regional Court should have heard a witness in the trial against Christian B.: via video link to a Portuguese court. But instead: black screen. Thursday was "Freedom Day" in the south-west European country. On the bridge day on Friday, the majority of court staff conveniently went on strike. Only a skeleton crew was working in the court building, who were not familiar with the video technology. After telephone enquiries from Braunschweig and a long wait, the connection was finally established.

B. must answer for several sexual offences. The 47-year-old is considered the main suspect in the case of the missing Madeleine "Maddie" McCann. The police and judiciary in Germany were and are dependent on the cooperation of their Portuguese colleagues. However, they do not appear to be satisfied, as became clear during the trial. Among other things, B. is accused of exposing himself to children at a public festival in 2017. After the offence, these young witnesses first testified to the police and later before a judge. According to presiding judge Uta Engemann, they were asked "suggestive questions" during the latter interrogation, meaning that the statements could hardly be used by the standards of a German court.

Christian B.'s lawyer Friedrich Fülscher added that statements from various witnesses had been recorded by the police, in some cases word for word: "They didn't seem to have made any real effort there." For the first time in the trial, senior public prosecutor Uta Lindemann agreed with the defence lawyer: "We had to deal with the Portuguese police and the quality of the statements throughout the entire trial."

The credibility of key witness Helge B. is at stake - Scotland Yard investigator in the "Maddie" case will appear as a witness in Braunschweig Regional Court next Wednesday

One investigator who certainly has his own opinion on this is Detective Constable Mark Draycott from Scotland Yard. He is part of the "operation grange" team that launched a new investigation into the Maddie case in 2011. The child disappeared from a hotel complex on the Portuguese Algarve coast on 3 May 2007. In July 2008, the Portuguese criminal investigation department Polícia Judiciáriaden closed the case. That same year, the former chief investigator wrote a book in which he claimed that Maddie's parents had something to do with the child's death - a theory that is said to be popular in Portugal today.

Christian B. was targeted by British investigators after key witness Helge B. accused his former acquaintance in 2017. The latter allegedly raped two women and documented the offences on video footage that Helge B. claimed to have stolen. He also claims that B. confided in him about the Maddie case at a music festival in Orgiva, Spain, in 2008: "She didn't scream" - a confession? Draycott travelled to Greece in 2017 to question Helge B. Since then at the latest, the convicted sex offender Christian B. has been the main suspect in the Maddie case.

Draycott is called to testify on Wednesday - not about the Maddie investigation. Instead, he is to report what Helge B. told him about the rape videos at their first meeting - in particular about an allegedly superimposed date "2005". Helge B. is said to have told Draycott about this for the first time in the district court, but never before. A police officer, of all people, who is helping to convict Christian B. in the "Maddie" case, could shake the credibility of the prosecution's most important witness with his testimony.
---------------

it at least explains why so little was out at lunchtime, the portuguese had their holidays too.
the original source is a german news outlet.
remarkable how many others write about the massive attention of the uk media, but their ink or keyboard musty have frozen over. or they had their holidays too.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm

They're doing it again, blaming the Portuguese and trying to turn the current court proceedings into the trial of the century, Madeleine 'Maddie' McCann!

Draycott might be a useful tool to show Busching to be an unreliable witness but without the alleged video tapes his word counts for little or nothing. Still going on about 'she didn't scream'? That's hardly a confession of abduction and subsequent murder.

Didn't she scream?
Did she scream?
She didn't scream?
You'd expect her to scream.
I wonder why she didn't scream.
Did anyone hear her scream.

Who is she?

I don't think it's a scream, I think it's a scam.

Germany has a very strange justice system. Draycott doesn't need to make a court appearance, all that's needed is a copy of Busching's witness statement to present before the court.

The biggest mystery for me is understanding why Busching contacted operation grange, how would he know they even existed? Why didn't he contact the Portuguese police?

CB is not the prime suspect in the case of Maddie, there isn't any evidence to suggest he had anything to do with her disappearance. Only through the eyes of german officials and intercontinental interfera veras working in the background for someone or something.

From playground flashing to accusations of abduction and murder takes a lot of padding to be believed. Besides, the entire case they're trying to build against CB pays no attention to the Portuguese investigation.

What a joke, only it's not funny.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:46 pm

you can see the uk media has not done any read up in the german system, not even when it becomes strange to follow.

but dc mark d. is not a witness for the defence, he is simply a witness for the court.
even he comes in by a motion from the defence, he is not working on their arm.

the defence wants a clearer answer about how it all was said before, not about the parts that direct to a possible madeleine case. it still wil be reserved to the cases at hand, the two cases of supposed rapes on supposed videos hb stole from the little finca in 2006.

i know even helge b. has a problem with painting the correct years in his own stories, and it will depend on how these two cases exactly landed in the first testimony in greece to dc mark d.

being heard in court is in this case different from just using a statement made before, because both are made under very different law systems on different soil.

the defence team will try to use all and every chance to discredit helge b. and that is where they are paid for of course.

and not everything has to be worked out in statements, it is unknown if it waas a witness report, or a full worked out verbatim statement. it would hard to believe they do not still have a tape with all the words spoken by helge b.

and what will count now, is if there have been promises or payments for helge b. his words, if answers been the results of questioning not accepted under german law. and if there are differences between the already known stories from official statements and media presences.

one of the motions about the videos no one outside helge b. and manfred s. say did have existed, was that the prosecution put years on both cases, and the years have meaning here, because if they took a longer time period in years, both cases could have reached the german statute of limitation.

helge b. served the prosecution by telling there was a year in the view on screen, being 2005.
what is quite a miracle , because we are told by both they looked only on the small screen on the camera itself. to read a date or even the year and still being able to get a good lok what happening on screen is asking for extreme well eyesight.

and going by the way this was asked by the defence, that year was not in the version of the earlier statement the defence also has already, most likely the version with all that reflects on a madeleine case is blackened out, the judges have the same, that must be the ones from the 2005 rape case in 2018/2019, and statements before that to the bka, the german police force that works serious crimes.

the comment on the pj, is not surprising, because these statements must be seen in the same way as the rogatories, but still it has to be done under rulings of the portuguese law. and that can mean it is done different from german witness hearings and their statements. that can not be noted as an intent to block the german case.

there are no rules that can send a german police officer to take statements in another country. so they just have to work with what is possible and done in the portuguese ways.
they forgotten to ask very specific questions, and nothing outside that, usually that is done on instigation of the country the statements are taken.

like when the rogatories of the tapas 7 been done, the officers had to follow very strictly the questions the english cps was agreeing on. that is why they could not go much deeper in many answers.

it is already strange that these statement been presented in open court, going by the age of the supposed victim(s) in the playground case of 2017, that would be on the brink of hearing behind closed doors. even when the witness now has reached adulthood by age.
the same is on the beach case from 2007 in portugal. also a minor as a victim, only now reaching adulthood.

the way other countries work their justice is not bad, just different, and germany can be the more different one in this. even in the eu, justice is still up to the countries itself. there is a lot going into harmonizing, but there still are many differences. if that was not to their liking, they could have asked if the people who have been asked to testify to come to germany. citizens can decide that freely about that by their own free will.

this was the cheaper way to solve it. but yeah, you get it the portuguese way.

the same with the when, in advance it must have been planned on other days, but in court is hardly a strict agenda, it is more as the court proceeds, so they could have maybe chosen to do it by earlier appointed times. the first day in process was already thrown out, and more because of motions that had to be handled. the hearing of the judge was also not on the agenda. so landing on a day that most officers had their free days could be not come that unexpected. even germans can look important days and habits around national holidays on the internet. and as it takes two to tango, i think both simply lost sight of the when it had to be done.

april 25 is their freedom day, and that was last thursday. a very important day, and they have also a national holiday on may 1. so they could have know that, and just like all others in europe, when between two such days there is a weekend, it ends up in a short multiple days of free time.

would be the same if we had to call to germany from the netherlands, over here may 1 is not a public holiday, in germany it is, so that would be just as now happened sheer luck to find someone who would pick up a phone. and if it is important you can always check in well before.
maybe they just send an email on the 25th of april, that no one has read.
well in business that happens all the time, no reason to paint the other party into a fool.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:21 am

the daily mail is working a head another trial already, so they are serving mr. ken ralphs on a platter.

i archived the article, even my desktop is given a hard time when i have to load the daily mail, and i just hate all that flashy and jumping of adverts and videos i am not interested in through my screen at all.

https://archive.ph/gd2wG original title; I fled criminals in the UK for a quiet life abroad, only to meet Christian Brueckner among Portugal's drifters - but police STILL won't listen to what I have to say about the chief Madeleine McCann suspect.

a small piece of it brings on more question than it answers.

As the story of Madeleine's disappearance hit the front pages, the world's media descended on Praia da Luz.
Ken himself said he went down to the Ocean Club resort around that time as investigations were underway, and saw police combing the area.
Nearby, he said, he encountered Brueckner wearing an apron.
Ken said he was 'gobsmacked' to see Brueckner in Praia da Luz, even as the media and investigators were working in the small Algarve town.
'He was working at the Ocean Bar illegally' being paid under the table, Ken claimed.
'This man [Christian] was standing there in his restaurant pinny still working for them illegally at the restaurant - which could have put further people at risk.'
By working there, Ken suggests, Brueckner would have had access to the guest book ledger - something that Kate McCann would go on to express her concerns over in the wake of her daughter's disappearance.
In her book, Madeleine's mother made reference to a block booking being jotted down and how staff were able to read that their children would be alone.
She wrote: 'It wasn't until a year later, when I was combing through the Portuguese files, that I discovered that the note requesting our block booking was written in a staff message book, which sat on a desk at the pool reception for most of the day.
'To my horror I saw that, no doubt in all innocence and to explain why she was bending the rules a bit, the receptionist had written the reason for our request... we wanted to eat close to our apartments as we were leaving our young children alone there and checking on them intermittently.'
In the same 2011 book, 'Madeleine – our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her' Kate McCann voiced her fears of foreign paedophiles.
She wrote: 'Night after night, I read of depraved individuals, British paedophiles, Portuguese paedophiles, Spanish, Dutch and German paedophiles and the horrific crimes they committed.'
According to reports at the time, all employees of the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz were interviewed by police during the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.
However, Ken suggests that if Brueckner was working at the restaurant off the books, he could have been missed by investigators.
------------

sound more as a memory of reading too much tabloids, old ones uk newspapers have a habit of showing up one or more days after abroad, and a book of kate mccann he found at the charity shops.

if you look at the amount of people working that week, it does not sound they had a lack of working forces at all, also going by some of the lists, not complete, most are only showing the mark warner guests, but even in the statements it was not what you call a hectic place that week the tapas 9 had their holiday too.

it does not paint a picture they had a need of payed under the table help at all. and all who been on the list has given statements.
no sign of paid under the table workers anywhere, usually that can happen when it gets busy, but this was the start of mid season, nothing could be called busy at all.
it is from a point of business looking to the amount of workers in that tapas bar and restaurant remarkable how many waiters they had on in the evening.
only 16 to 20, the amounts differ a bit of plates to serve on mark warner guests and total guest numbers, and it was said booked guests only they can hardly have needed so much and even had to hire outsiders to assist and paying them under the table too.

the visible searches by the portuguese police forces had been very early in the case, so convenient to not put a date on it.
and did the workers trully had restaurant aprons, the bar keeper did not, he is shown on a picture wearing a tshirt with a logo; https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-cook-fernando-cabaco-served-kate-17522505.html

one of the cooks was in white; https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-cook-fernando-cabaco-served-kate-17521510.html

there could be two possible places where mister ken could see a worker outside, which of the two?
and the media was out there, they would have not left out to jump any worker that was part of the tapas for a story. and they even took shots of each other around at least on of the exits;
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-resort-the-ocean-club-where-her-17520521.html?imageid=01CCE7A8-F2CA-41DD-8F4B-1D358DE38C18&p=33393&pn=2&searchId=39094c36d0f3dfac95cb59e74e97a0d3&searchtype=0

so there is a lack of important details to even start to think this is a true story. he cannot have told them to a police force because they have nothing to show that happened.

and because of how much is known of this story it becomes very easy to talk yourself in it. you would have expected the daily mail had found one of the witnesses that can state that mr. ken must have known the mysterious mr. john of the tipi, they can hardly have boundaries to take in mind.

and since when is being a local politician is a sign of your good standing?

and no, the car registration of the jaguar 'owned'by cb that was changed on may 4, 2007 was something done by a old friend of cb in germany, so that cannot be used to say cb was not around in the south of portugal. the friend alexander b. had the paperwork he needed, and it was accidentally that he had time to do it that friday. car registration in germany is still quite an adventure that will let you beg and moan a lot. and you had to do it in person, with the right documents. and it still is done in a very german way. and all needed was that paperwork, not cb himself at all.

it even would be very hard to handle that re-register of that car done in the time that the mccanns arrived in the ocean club and may 4, 2007.

but it is very easy to make a story fit in this case. and this one of mr. ken is quite vague. it has hardly substance, so it is believe it or not. and i am never a fan of having to believe in criminal cases.

but the daily mail must have paid better than the sun, they have more story out of mr. ken.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:52 pm

It's extraordinary how all these latest developments spring from past reports of hearsay and other sources of falsity.

Snipped from the Mail article of 27th April 2024 ^^^.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13341059/I-fled-UK-meet-Christian-Brueckner-Portugals-drifters-Madeleine-McCann.html

>> Brueckner was one of the people to know where John's secret camp was, Ken said. 'They were knocking about with each other,' he recalled.

While he had some suspicion that Brueckner was an unsavoury character, he added: 'I didn't know of his past criminal activities. There's no way in God's earth I would have been around him at the time if I had known.'

In the time between 2006 and 2007, Ken said Christian went off somewhere else, leaving Ken to get to know John better and focus his efforts on helping his family.

But one night in April 2007, around a week before Madeleine vanished, Ken said he and John were sitting around a campfire drinking some beers together having spent the evening with their families

By this point, Brueckner had returned to the Algarve, and he had been around the camp earlier too with the group - and at one point even had John's young daughter on his knee, 'bouncing her up and down,' Ken said

He recalled John saying that his daughter 'loved' Brueckner, and that the German had 'even looked after her for us' when John and his wife had left the camp.

Ken and Hazel were planning on going back to the UK in a few days, he said, and so they took some photos of the group that evening - unsure if everyone would still be there when they returned to Portugal.

His camera was later stolen from his van.

After Brueckner left the site, and after the others had turned in for the night, Ken was left alone with John, who he said started to get emotional, telling the British expat how difficult life had become and the struggles he had supporting his family.

It was then that John revealed to him a shocking secret, Ken said.

The desperate father revealed to him that Brueckner had spoken about a plot to kidnap a young girl and sell her to a family - suggesting it as a way to make some quick money - and that John could get in on the plan

'We sat by the fire until the early hours of the morning,' Ken recalled to MailOnline, 'and that's when [John] started to cry and confess.'

The expat said he initially tried to comfort an 'obviously depressed' John, before John asked Ken if he could tell him the 'secret'.

'[John] told me Christian was planning to take a child from Praia da Luz,' Ken said.

'He then clarified it was not ransom, but that it was to take a child to sell to a German couple who could not have children of their own

'He assured me the child would not be harmed,' Ken said, adding that John 'told me Christian knew many people who will pay good money for a child who cannot give birth, and that the child would be taken from a rich family with more than one child [of their own] so the parents would not grieve as badly.'

After this shocking revelation
, Ken pressed John for more information.

He said John explained Brueckner 'worked at the [Ocean Club] restaurant, and that he had been planning events for months
.'

The restaurant was the same that Kate and Gerry McCann were in with a group of friends on the night that Madeleine vanished

'He said Christian Knows the place inside out and was very clever and he knows what he is doing,' Ken added.

Recalling that night, Ken told MailOnline that he set about trying to dissuade John from going through with the plot, warning him to not fall in with criminals.

He even offered John to join him in his satellite maintenance work to help get him back on his feet.

However, to this day Ken is not sure if he got through to John. Despite his best efforts to get more information out of him about Brueckner's alleged plot, he said John eventually went to bed saying he was tired, and they didn't speak about it again. <<

I wonder how many pieces of silver crossed Ralph's palm before the EXCLUSIVE was published.

Just the sort of thing you throw into conversation around the campfire over a few beers isn't it?  CB appears to have let a lot of cats out of the bag when supping the golden nectar, if any of it's to be taken seriously he's a serial fibber.

Believe what you read or not believe one thing for sure, this latest revelation smashes past reports to smithereens.

Dear oh dear oh dear.

Wasn't it that wacky clairvoyant that came up with the story of an adopted Maddie living in germany with a childless couple?  CBs got a lot of guilt up his sleeve.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26