MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

+17
wlbtsreborn
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Dee Coy
Guinea Pig
froggy
Bampots
patts
TheTruthWillOut
Tangled Web
espeland
Winslow Boy
poster
Heisenburg
candyfloss
unreorganised
Antonia
21 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 27 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Counttoten Thu 02 May 2024, 6:14 pm

the only bit i found in the german news was that on may 15 hazel b. wil have her day in court.
but there are still two dates in between, tomorrow and next wednesday.

so who do we still miss, maybe bjorn another former not so much friend of cb, maybe the other child of the play ground case, they had already the two man and one of the then children in that, or the police officer from that case, or some ex girlfriends, there is the first silke still out andone from the uk, another one with a east european name, two actually a young one and an older one. both names with an n.

i did fount a news outlet that still took comments, it seems the germans are not very fond of it all too.

is strange row op people and statements are pretty normal to the german system, we too have a continental law system, portugal too, but they usually keep it all a bit in a more understandable or logical order. this is just judges that take the correct sheet of paper in front of them and make maybe notes. put it back and next. so maybe they have in the end still a bit of order in it.

o, wait we still have a chance that ex-bka female officer of the nasty practices with the listening in maybe. and chance of even a complete group from the county next door to tell about the gathering of das buch and more. from the raid of the old box factory.

or they can jump strait in the beach case of 2007.

the defence already had most motions granted, it still does not tell much. but evidence on the prosecution side seems very rare, just words. well we have until at least 22 oktober to follow on.
helge b. o, sorry lars b. no idea what he prefers will have another turn in june was said.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 27 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Counttoten Thu 02 May 2024, 8:00 pm

just found out, tomorrow and next wednesday are taken from the calendar of the court, so we have a bit spare time, wednesday 15 may, 2007, will be the next and with hazel b. in the witness stand.

link only in german, and they do not often keep visible very long in this link;
http://www.landgericht-braunschweig.de/

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Thu 02 May 2024, 8:55 pm

Can't blame any particular one of the regular hack fraternity (where are you Tracey Kandohla, some super hero swept you off your feet?) for this mawkish tripe, it is only a reiteration of past reports stirred into a new format for tomorrow's anniversary presumably.

Sorry to copy it all over but it's good for a laugh, if that's what tickles your fancy. I do question the hearsay from Kate's friend who says she is helping out at a hospital, as a doctor?

How does a scotland yard answer phone message, that's been known about for years, blow the case wide open? Whatever happened to Dave Edgar's call to court?

Here it is.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-mccanns-life-now-marital-32723963#comments-wrapper

Kate McCann's life now - marital strain, new job and tear-jerking tradition

As a voicemail left on a Scotland Yard answer machine blows the Madeleine McCann case wide open, we take a look at mum Kate's life now, 17 years on from her daughter's disappearance

ByJulia BanimAudience Writer

19:21, 2 May 2024

It's been 17 years since Madeleine McCann vanished during a family holiday in Portugal - and mum Kate McCann has never given up hope.

Madeleine, who was then just three years old, vanished from the McCann's holiday apartment in Pria Da Luz on May 3, 2007. Extensive search efforts ensued, but the little girl's whereabouts remain a mystery to this day. For Kate, thoughts of her lost eldest daughter are never far from her mind.

Having endured every parent's worst nightmare, Kate and husband Gerry have stood strong for their twins, Sean and Amelie, all while continuing to look for the child whose birthday they still celebrate every single year.

As a voicemail left on a Scotland Yard answer machine blows the Madeleine McCann case wide open, the Mirror takes a look at Kate McCann's life now, from her painful marital issues to her important new job...

Strain on marriage and intimacy issues

Kate, now 56, has previously opened up candidly about the toll Madeleine's disappearance has had on her marriage, with intimacy proving to be a particularly difficult topic. In her 2011 memoir, Madeleine: Our daughter's disappearance and the continuing search for her, Kate revealed: "The first was my inability to permit myself any pleasure, whether it be reading a book or making love to my husband. The second stemmed from the revulsion stirred up by my fear that Madeleine had suffered the worst fate we could imagine: falling into the hands of a paedophile."

Such terrible images 'tortured' Kate to such an extent that the very thought of sex 'repulsed' her. She added: "I worried about Gerry and me. I worried that if I didn't get our sex life on track our whole relationship would break down." Thankfully, Gerry understood her difficulties, and the couple are still going strong to this day.

Kate left her job as a GP to concentrate all her efforts on the search for Madeleine, however, in 2021, she decided to return to her calling, amid the devastation of the coronavirus pandemic. A family friend told The Sun at the time that Kate had begun work as a doctor in hospitals in Leicester - one of the country's worst-hit areas.

The source said: "Kate's back working as a doctor. She's helping out at her local hospitals now and not doing any surgery work. She has thrown herself back into a full-time job to assist others in need. There's such a demand for qualified medics during these unprecedented times."

Although it's been so many years since Madeleine's disappearance, Kate still makes sure to buy her daughter presents every year for her birthdays and Christmas. In 2017, on the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, Kate shared: "I do all the present buying. I think about what age she is and buy something that, whenever we find her, will still be appropriate so there's a lot of thought goes into it."

The heartbroken mother also described Madeleine's birthday as a 'difficult time because that's when you really feel her absence." In her book, Kate spoke of how the family had continued to mark her by holding sweet birthday tea parties, after which they fill Madeleine's room with gifts they still holdout hope she'll one day unwrap.

Kate wrote: "Monday, May 12, 2008, was Madeleine's fifth birthday. As we've continued to do since, we had a tea party at home, with balloons cake, cards, and presents. The presents go into Madeleine's room to await her return. Her pink bedroom remains exactly as it was when she left it but it's a lot busier now. There are gifts people have sent – from teddy bears to rosary beads – and photographs and pictures Sean and Amelie have drawn for her pinned on the walls."

She continued: "She also has a keepsake box in which the twins leave little things for her: the last sweet in their packet, a new drawing, sometimes just a leaf that has taken their fancy. Everyone sits in there from time to time to feel close to her. The children sometimes borrow toys to play with for a while but they always return them for Madeleine."

Last year, on missing Madeleine's 20th birthday party, Kate and Gerry took to the Official Find Madeleine Campaign Facebook page with the following determined message: "Happy birthday Madeleine. Still very much missed. Still looking. For as long as it takes…" <<

Think I'm going to be sick.

I wonder if Kate and Gerry McCann sanction these reports.

Ms Banim should certainly get an audience with this writing.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 08 May 2024, 10:35 am

as the court has taken this week a bit of spare time, the attention in germany is besides a little surf on the waves about the new book, there was also the 17 years on to do a follow up about.

the ippen media titles, most pretty local news outlets, it is owned by a german , a kind of smaller than the uk known rupert m. company, have asked hcw for a few words.

so the only news today in the pieces is this bit;

When IPPEN.MEDIA asked public prosecutor Christian Wolters about this lead and the current state of the investigation into the Maddie case, he was unable to provide any information. However, the investigation would continue unchanged. However, a quick result in the missing persons case seems unlikely. Christian Wolters explains: "I think it is unlikely that the investigation into the Maddie case will be concluded before the end of the year, also in view of the fact that the trial will continue into the autumn." He is alluding to the current trial against B., which has now been extended until October.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Fri 10 May 2024, 3:24 pm

Will someone please convince me this wasn't staged. If doorgardened, would any suspect wanted by the police willingly walk through their front door to tell the camera outside to stop taking photographs and go away? Would he stand at the gate arguing the toss with a stranger when the police are said to be looking for him and could at that moment be hiding in the busches ready to pounce?

Why has the camera obscured his face? Doesn't it want the world at large to see they've got their man?

Rob Pattinson meats with Ralph H. Wanted

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Sun 12 May 2024, 6:41 am

a new week, and a busy one, at least in the process against cb. 3 days un a row, at least if they are not taken from the calendar again.

wednesday 15 may, thursday 16 may and friday 17 may.

last wek it became known the answer to the defence about a revision of the verdict in the 2005 rape case was not granted. problem was mostly because it was about the already used evidence in that case, and not new factual material or evidence, and that is the only route to reopen that verdict again. not only for that verdict, that is simply a common rule.

the media forecast says may 15 will be hazel b. the victim in a 2004 rape case will take the stand as a witness.

the german media outlets been pretty busy, most with a mix of this process, the 17 years of fall maddie as they call it and the new book. all with the standard disclaimer that even cb is innocent until proven guilty of anything.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Mon 13 May 2024, 1:06 pm

Senior District Reporter Rob Pattinson of the Sun is on the case, again. He's taken the reins from a forerunner, reiterating the same inaccurate information.

The full report.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27875291/madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-brueckner-trying-stop/

COVER UP Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner ‘trying to stop birthmark pics that tie him to rape being shown in court’
The court heard how Brueckner filmed as he raped and whipped his victim

Rob Pattinson, Senior District Reporter

Published: 15:45, 12 May 2024

MADELEINE McCann suspect Christian Brueckner is using data protection laws to try and stop birthmark pictures that tie him to a horror rape being shown in court.

The monster, 47, ‘had the mark removed’ from his left thigh to avoid being identified for the knifepoint attack on Irish holiday rep Hazel Behan, who will give evidence against him this week.

Brueckner is refusing to let a health file that contains pictures of him with the mark be opened, claiming it breached strict German data laws.

It raises the prospect prosecutors will not be able to show the images in court - despite the importance in backing Hazel’s claims he was the attacker who whipped and filmed her.

A source said: “We have in Germany a data-protection law that says your personal data can’t be published or otherwise used if you have not given your consent.

“This is applicable to your health data files and Christian Brueckner’s defence team have therefore claimed he had never given his consent.

“The problem for him is the body scan was not a private act but made in connection with his previous sexual crimes and ordered by a judge."

Full-body pictures of Brueckner are understood to have been taken while he was in custody for previous offences - before he decided to get the mark removed.

Brueckner is said to have been left with just a scar between his thigh and hip, which his defence team will claim is a coincidence.

His defence team have already asked a number of witnesses if they recalled the birthmark.

Prosecutors are said to be working on a legal solution, which will allow them to use the pictures as evidence in the current trial.

Hazel is set to give evidence at the trial in Braunschweig, Germany, in May, in person - although a request has been made for the harrowed victim to give evidence via videolink.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 27 Screen43

The court has heard Brueckner filmed as he raped and whipped her - leaving her in fear he would behead her, in Praia da Rocha, in June 2004.

During the attack the masked sicko allegedly asked her: “You are afraid of me aren’t you?”

When she lied and said “no” he whipped the helpless holiday rep then chillingly demanded: “Are you afraid of me now?”

Brueckner was previously said to have spent £7,500 having his jaw reset and four “rabbit” teeth straightened four months after Maddie vanished in 2007.

Soon after, a police sketch showed a man with buck teeth seen near the McCanns’ holiday flat.

Madeleine, three, disappeared from an apartment in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve coast while on holiday with parents Kate and Gerry, now both 55, of Rothley, Leics.

German investigators believe Brueckner abducted and murdered her - although no charges have been filed against him.

Brueckner is on trial for a string of rapes and indecent exposure charges, uncovered during the investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance. He denies the claims. Trial continues.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 27 Image_10

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 15 May 2024, 12:22 pm

it is slow going, the sun had an article with only older stuff, maybe that will be updated later,
the local one in germany also had nothing new about the testimony of hazel b. all was already known about that.

there are supposedly 2 days reserved for her case, there is spoken about two women from finland that had met with cb in the same hotel before, and about a picture of cb on that same or another balcony in that hotel, it is pretty large, it is about 30 minutes drive by car from praia da luz.

dna was supposedly in portugal disposed of, because it was not well stored. i have no idea of that came through a word of the prosecution or from hazel b. nothing about when. the only thing earlier spoken of was that material from the 2005 rape case was just by luck still available.

we already know portugal is not the only country that likes to dispose of material that class as biological material, the uk lab would wanted to do that very early after they took out the material they could test. not much news in that.

the local one spoke of a lot of media attention from abroad this morning at least. their articles about the case are behind a paywall, i could get around it, but not really anything new surfaced there too.

nothing about a scar, spot, tattoo, twist in a leotard or birthmark that walks through this story from the right leg to the wrong leg, the left one. what by hazel her words to the media was actually based on a bad translation from such a thing on the backside of the perpetrator in her case.
maybe they want to keep that for after the lunch break. maybe that will be the highlight of the day.

going by earlier media reporting there can be more witnesses to be expected, there was once spoken of a guy who saw cb escape from the balcony, and remembered that years later supposedly again, and there was spoken of old or former girlfriends of cb, including silke b. his first he travelled the first time to portugal with and lived some years with together in the little finca.

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 15 May 2024, 12:25 pm

Rob Pattinson of the Sun needs a reality check, what planet is he on? Oh yes of course, the sun.

Today's update.

Hazel B., then 20, will tell a court in Germany how monster Christian Brueckner climbed into her apartment in the Algarve - in chilling echoes of the Maddie snatch.

¿Qué?

He should be struck off.

The headline is

‘ARE YOU AFRAID OF ME?’ Madeleine McCann suspect ‘raped holiday rep after tying her to table at knifepoint leaving her thinking he’d BEHEAD her’

The trial has no connection with Maddie's casem why use her name to sell you story?

Chilling isn't it.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 15 May 2024, 12:31 pm

What snatch? There is no evidence to support the abduction theory but there is evidence of a decomposing body, how can you possibly pretend to make a comparison. People believe what they read, this is outrageous.

Snatch? What a disgraceful word to use when relating to a missing three year old child, makes it sound like a rag doll.

I thought the press and media worked by a code of ethics.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Counttoten Wed 15 May 2024, 12:41 pm

this link to the irish mirror maybe has the best write up of citations said in court, hazel b. het story never can be a nice one, so i just keep it as the link;

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-woman-faces-maddie-mccann-32816245

Counttoten

Back to top Go down

Post  AlloAllo Wed 15 May 2024, 1:24 pm

I hear what is being said but still can't believe the CB trial is proceeding before a law court.

Spanning months a trial based almost entirely on hear say with the exception perhaps of Hazel Behan who is appearing in person as a victim. The cynic in me tells of huge financial gain in exchange for a court testimony. All these alleged cases and spoken incidents sitting idle until now when an anticipated conviction of abduction and murder is in the making.

Even if CB is guilty (which I'm very reluctant to believe) as implied it doesn't connect in any way with the case of Maddie. There are no links or similarities to build on, no evidence, only an empty vessel making a lot of noise.

Stealing diesel, dealing drugs, job hopping, nomadic existence hardly equates to abduction and murder and body concealment.

Looks to me like yet another scathing attack against the Portuguese police. They didn't take Hazel B seriously, they destroyed vital evidence (in line with customary laboratory practices), they failed to follow-up vital evidence, they couldn't be bothered.

Heard it all before.

There is no logic here, it would be a good idea for the German authorities to get together with the Portuguese and compare notes, they will find weaving CB into the original investigation very difficult, if not impossible. Simply because it just didn't happen that way, look at the files, they tell enough to get a true perspective of the case. So far the German authorities are totally disregarding the Portuguese investigation which can only be a bad move.

AlloAllo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 May 2024, 5:55 pm

I am locking the topic as the details of CB's alleged crimes are too graphic and I am 100% sure that he has nothing whatever to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

Should he ever be charged in relation to her, it will be reopened.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27