MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

+20
Popcorn
TexMac
kylie
costello
poppyfox
Châtelaine
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Antonia
bellisa
Poppy
chris
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Andrew
PeterMac
Freedom
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  Guest Fri 01 May 2015, 9:26 pm

bellisa wrote:"Madeleine is missed"-not "we miss madeleine".

A bit like the usual "a little girl has been taken and somebody needs to be looking for her"

That bit jumped right out at me as well Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  Mimi Fri 01 May 2015, 11:20 pm

So the Queen has delivered her annual May Day message to her subjects.

We are honoured your majesty - thank you to you too.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 2 Graphics-queen-938344

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 02 May 2015, 12:22 am

Re the Madeleine is missed business, I think this clumsy use of the passive voice is to make her not US the focus of the sentence. It makes it sound awkward and bureaucratic and business -like imo and does not work, much sharper to simply write we miss her every day.

More interesting for me was " all the suffering Madeleine and our family have endured ". They have moved away from the " there is no evidence that she has come to any harm" stance , unless they mean the suffering of separation from her family.

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 02 May 2015, 12:38 am

Amarals fundraising campaign has over £4,000 in 2 days: Kate's just over £500 in the same period. depressing that some people still don't now the facts but 8:1 fundraising for Amaral is encouraging.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 02 May 2015, 7:27 am

We are also buoyed and reassured by the unwavering commitment and continued progress being made in the investigation. We are really grateful to the Metropolitan Police team for their conscientiousness, patience, consideration shown to us and above all, their will to find Madeleine and determine what has happened.
Cooperation with and from the Portuguese Police has, and still is, vital to the success of the investigation. We are very appreciative of the joint working relationship established between the two forces.

The PJ could've been buoyed, reassured, grateful, considerate and appreciative of the joint working relationship between them and yourselves if they had the unwavering commitment from you from May 3rd 2007.
IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Sat 02 May 2015, 7:59 am

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Seekers after the Truth "More Driven than Ever" to find that truth and to expose it
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 02 May 2015, 9:13 am

PeterMac wrote:Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Seekers after the Truth "More Driven than Ever" to find that truth and to expose it
Absolutely PeterMac.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 02 May 2015, 11:46 am

Hardly the heart-rending cry of despair you would expect from a bereft mother is it?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  chris Sat 02 May 2015, 1:34 pm

Should,nt that read kate McCann--- more drivel than ever
chris
chris

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 02 May 2015, 2:31 pm

chris wrote:Should,nt that read  kate McCann--- more drivel than ever
Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 2 40742102

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 07 May 2015, 8:38 am

Is there something on the BBC about people telling KM to use her own money?!? Seen it on Twitter but won't copy the tweet for some reason.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 07 May 2015, 8:44 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Is there something on the BBC about people telling KM to use her own money?!? Seen it on Twitter but won't copy the tweet for some reason.

I think it was not for real DDL, just someone making it up.... I won't post it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Thu 07 May 2015, 8:51 am

I checked the Just Giving site. As at 8.42am today, with all the positive publicity in the press, Kate has raised a massive £1525.74 whereas the press derided fund for Mr Amaral has raised a mere £10,300.

It must be a real boost to Kate to know that the British public are so supportive.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 07 May 2015, 10:14 am

candyfloss wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Is there something on the BBC about people telling KM to use her own money?!? Seen it on Twitter but won't copy the tweet for some reason.

I think it was not for real DDL, just someone making it up.... I won't post it.

Darn, too good to be true IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 2:41 pm

Don't know why but found myself looking in on her fund page. Lots of comments like 'your an inspiration' and 'your so brave' etc. 

I would hazard a guess that the only people to of donated to that are the Mc's themselves and extended family.

Probably docked a few quid off bb1's wages to contribute as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 22 May 2015, 2:57 pm

Andrew wrote:Don't know why but found myself looking in on her fund page. Lots of comments like 'your an inspiration' and 'your so brave' etc. 

I would hazard a guess that the only people to of donated to that are the Mc's themselves and extended family.

Probably docked a few quid off bb1's wages to contribute as well.

what nothing from Hugh?

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 3:06 pm

Appears not.

Sucked off Hugh has got better things to do with his money and time.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Fri 22 May 2015, 5:58 pm

Andrew wrote:Appears not.

Sucked off Hugh has got better things to do with his money and time.

Shocked Very Happy
lol!
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 22 May 2015, 5:59 pm

I'm sure that he'll "pop up" in time to donate something.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dantezebu Fri 22 May 2015, 6:07 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm sure that he'll "pop up" in time to donate something.

affraid now you've shocked me Freedom!
dantezebu
dantezebu

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 6:25 pm

dantezebu wrote:
Freedom wrote:I'm sure that he'll "pop up" in time to donate something.

affraid  now you've shocked me Freedom!

You're very, very, very, very naughty Freedom, shame on you.   Laughing

Or maybe "pop up" Hugh has realised after so many years that he's been conned by the McCanns and things aren't as they've made out to be with the "disappearance" of Madeleine.  Could his agent and "advisers" have told him to steer clear of the McCanns as there is a full blown investigation going on by the PJ/SY into her "disappearance".

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 6:53 pm

I always knew Freedom had a 'naughtiness/cheeky' side to her.    

Yes, while a 'full blown' investigation is going on then the pop up has popped out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 May 2015, 6:55 pm

So, er, who's 'Hugh'? Embarassed
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 22 May 2015, 6:56 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:So, er, who's 'Hugh'? Embarassed

Grant

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 6:59 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:So, er, who's 'Hugh'? Embarassed
Hugh what's his face. English actor, mumbles all the time when speaking. Bit like the Tapas lot on their interviews. Got caught out with his pants down some moons ago.

Got hacked off after he got sucked off.

Grant I believe is the surname.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next