MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

+20
Popcorn
TexMac
kylie
costello
poppyfox
Châtelaine
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
Antonia
bellisa
Poppy
chris
chirpyinsect
dantezebu
Mimi
dogs don't lie
Andrew
PeterMac
Freedom
candyfloss
24 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  Guest Fri 22 May 2015, 7:03 pm

Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:So, er, who's 'Hugh'? Embarassed
Hugh what's his face. English actor, bumbles all the time when speaking. Bit like the Tapas lot on their interviews. Got caught out with his pants down some moons ago.

Got hacked off after he got sucked off.

Grant I believe is the surname.

You have such a way with words, Andrew.   Smile

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 May 2015, 7:03 pm

OIC. That was a long time ago in LA with a lady of the night IIRC. Thought I was losing the plot! lol!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 22 May 2015, 7:05 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:So, er, who's 'Hugh'? Embarassed
Hugh what's his face. English actor, bumbles all the time when speaking. Bit like the Tapas lot on their interviews. Got caught out with his pants down some moons ago.

Got hacked off after he got sucked off.

Grant I believe is the surname.

You have such a way with words, Andrew.   Smile
Well he did have to pay for it.

Famous actor expected a freebie.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Fri 22 May 2015, 8:52 pm

JOKE ALERT > > (for the terminally stupid, and Americans - obviously. . .!)

And her next client was Bill Gates
He said, after the encounter ' I can understand why they call you - Divine Brown . . ."
She replied," I can see why you called your company - MICRO - SOFT"

SORRY ! ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 22 May 2015, 11:06 pm

PeterMac wrote:JOKE ALERT > >  (for the terminally stupid, and Americans - obviously. . .!)

And her next client was Bill Gates
He said, after the encounter ' I can understand why they call you - Divine Brown . . ."
She replied," I can see why you called your company -  MICRO - SOFT"  

SORRY ! ! !

Ha lol!

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 23 May 2015, 9:11 am

A dirty mind is a joy forever ... Smile
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 23 May 2015, 9:27 am

I must admit, I'd like to see Kate & Gerry getting this kind of film star treatment:

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Grantmug1
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 May 2015, 9:27 am

Poe wrote:I must admit, I'd like to see Kate & Gerry getting this kind of film star treatment:

Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Grantmug1

Be fair. Whatever else K&G might be responsible for, at least they weren't in The Lair Of The White Worm.

I'd have thrown away the key for that alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 24 May 2015, 9:47 am

I've never heard of that film (just as well probably) but it sounds like the sort of hellish lair to which Madeleine was taken.......
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 24 May 2015, 10:01 am

Freedom wrote:I've never heard of that film (just as well probably) but it sounds like the sort of hellish lair to which Madeleine was taken.......

Oh, I do hope not affraid

Read this review from Amazon, it pretty much sums up the whole car-crash of a film: http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00GUKV7XI/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addOneStar&showViewpoints=0
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Sun 24 May 2015, 11:06 am

Freedom wrote:I've never heard of that film (just as well probably) but it sounds like the sort of hellish lair to which Madeleine was taken.......

And since Kate is now 'more driven' . . .  is she going to look for it.
Let us never forget that the Hellish Lair in the lawless Hinterlands within 10 miles of PdL is STILL the official line.
Edgar and Mitchell said it, and no one from the McCann team, not indeed any of their paid shills and disrutors and apoloigists,
nor any of their entourage of lawyers and PR people
has ever resiled, apologised, or explained that Edgar was an idiot or that Mitchell appeared to be insane.
Nor have they ever come up with an alternative for which we should all be looking.

They know know of course pefectly well that it was and remains totally ludicrous nonsense.
which is why instead of going jogging round PdL, she is going on a bike ride in England
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 24 May 2015, 11:40 am

I do wonder if that was a spelling mistake and they were really referring to the hellish LIARS.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 24 May 2015, 11:55 am

Poe wrote:I do wonder if that was a spelling mistake and they were really referring to the hellish LIARS.

Haha Poe, your probably right!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 29 May 2015, 12:05 am

What's the latest on the McCycle ride..

Have they transferred some hard cash out of the fund to bump things up a bit. 

That million they have stashed away. And the rest.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Fri 29 May 2015, 10:49 am

£4851.51 by 329 people who find Kate "an inspiration" Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Vomit-2113

Thing is, a decent road bike that is suitable for a 500 mile trip won't come cheap and, if the McCanns are so tight that they won't put a few thousand in the pot to save face, I can't see them wanting to stump up the cost of a bike. Then there's the cost of accommodation en route and a support crew etc. The whole trip might end up costing more than Kate has raised.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Fri 29 May 2015, 11:30 am

Poe wrote:£4851.51 by 329 people who find Kate "an inspiration" Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 3 Vomit-2113

Thing is, a decent road bike that is suitable for a 500 mile trip won't come cheap and, if the McCanns are so tight that they won't put a few thousand in the pot to save face, I can't see them wanting to stump up the cost of a bike. Then there's the cost of accommodation en route and a support crew etc. The whole trip might end up costing more than Kate has raised.

And given that it is all going into Missing People coffers, to pay for the two posts recently advertised at a combined salary of over 25k,
the whole ghastly scam is exposed.
Luckily - in this case - Kate is the victim of the scam.
Very Happy
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 30 May 2015, 6:49 am

Missing People were struggling in 2006. Then they were given about 1.5 million a year - proceeds of the Postcode Lottery.

Their staffing costs are nearly as much.

Who decides on such matters?

MP website lists a few people who were reported missing decades ago and the girl selected for the poster campaign for Kate's ambassadorship (being one of the prettier ones on the list) was found just before the advertising campaign to find her started.
She was about 15/16 and working in a cafe or similar. Brought home and promptly escaped again. How many of these missing teenagers have left home for good reasons?

Incidentally the advertising campaign was paid for by I think an advertising firm. MP do not have funds for much more than their website it seems and that should not cost the £ 37.000,- p.a. that the Maddie site appears to have cost in 2007/2008.

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Sun 31 May 2015, 8:34 am

Tigger wrote:
She was about 15/16 and working in a cafe or similar. Brought home and promptly escaped again. How many of these missing teenagers have left home for good reasons?  

That has always worried me about this whole business of 'capturing' runaway teenagers and taking them back either home or to their Children's home.
The more we learn about what has been going on in families and Children's Homes up and down the Country, apparently for decades, the more I think these young people should never be taken back, unless they genuinely choose to go.

But if after 8 years away from her family the McCanns can STILL say, with what passes as a straight face
"There is no evidence that she has come to harm . . " what hope is there ?

PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 31 May 2015, 8:42 am

PeterMac wrote:
Tigger wrote:

That has always worried me about this whole business of 'capturing' runaway teenagers and taking them back either home or to their Children's home.
The more we learn about what has been going on in families and Children's Homes up and down the Country, apparently for decades, the more I think these young people should never be taken back, unless they genuinely choose to go.

I remember reading a passage in a crime book once where the lead was a runaway,he seemingly came from a nice home which turned out to be hell,it went like this.
"Nothing is better than something especially when the something is far worse than nothing"

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Sun 31 May 2015, 8:58 am

caricature wrote:
I remember reading a passage in a crime book once where the lead was a runaway, he seemingly came from a nice home which turned out to be hell, it went like this.
"Nothing is better than something especially when the something is far worse than nothing"

The youngsters are fleeing, and slowly society is learning to ask questions, listen to the answer and to start by believing them
(What is doesn't explain is why battered and abused women go back to their husbands, time after time.)
PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 31 May 2015, 9:59 am

PeterMac wrote:
caricature wrote:
I remember reading a passage in a crime book once where the lead was a runaway, he seemingly came from a nice home which turned out to be hell, it went like this.

The youngsters are fleeing, and slowly society is learning to ask questions, listen to the answer and to start by believing them
(What is doesn't explain is why battered and abused women go back to their husbands, time after time.)
Perhaps for some it is because there is little choice. No money, young kids to care for, drug issues, no family support. However the ones I don't understand are those that say, after the latest beating, "But I love him."
 I am aware there are women who abuse men too but the majority are men and women who enable them to continue this behaviour which is often passed to the next generation, need to stand up and say this is NEVER acceptable under any circumstances.
Sometimes nothing really is better than something if the something is rotten.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 31 May 2015, 11:50 am

I don't think you should underestimate the amount of courage it takes to make that leap into the unknown and leave the only life they know.

All teenagers are risk takers who ignore the possible consequences of their actions because they think they are invincible. They are still learning their limitations by pushing boundaries and have no real responsibilities so it is easier for a teenager to walk away.

An adult on the other hand has children, a house, a job etc. which make it harder to just drop everything and go. The abuse will also be psychological leaving the abused feeling powerless with little or no self-esteem. The ones who go back beating after beating really need far more help than they are getting to remove them from the abuse and to rebuild their confidence.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 31 May 2015, 12:10 pm

It's easy for those on the outside to tell someone in an awful domestic situation to up and leave. As others have said, if you're actually the one in the middle of it, it can seem as if you have no escape.

I have been in several situations - none involving physical violence - where my life was being made a misery. The only one that it was easy to walk away from was when I was young and had no financial ties.

Sorry, we have gone a bit off topic I think but this is something that most of us will have an experience of, through others if not personally.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 31 May 2015, 12:48 pm

Poe wrote:I don't think you should underestimate the amount of courage it takes to make that leap into the unknown and leave the only life they know.

All teenagers are risk takers who ignore the possible consequences of their actions because they think they are invincible. They are still learning their limitations by pushing boundaries and have no real responsibilities so it is easier for a teenager to walk away.

An adult on the other hand has children, a house, a job etc. which make it harder to just drop everything and go. The abuse will also be psychological leaving the abused feeling powerless with little or no self-esteem. The ones who go back beating after beating really need far more help than they are getting to remove them from the abuse and to rebuild their confidence.

Poe you hit the nail on the head with your comment about psychological abuse. Low self esteem can make a person feel that tgey deserve the treatment meted out to them. Somehow it is all their fault. If they were a better mother, wife, lover, cook then he wouldn't need to get angry. Years of that can be very destructive.

Back to top Go down

Post  poppyfox Sun 31 May 2015, 11:38 pm

I was in an abusive marriage for 20 years and it took a lot of courage to Break away and start over. I was tormented mentally and verbally daily until I believed that I was fat,ugly,useless .......etc. I have been seeing a counsellor for nearly 4 years and it was thanks to her that I finally broke free from my domestic hell. Even though it's 3 years since we separated my ex husband still hounds and bullies me but thankfully I am a different person now and it no longer makes me a quivering nervous wreck. Unless you've been a victim of domestic violence it can be hard to understand why a person puts up with it. I used to believe that Kate was a domestic abuse victim as Gerry seems be be a vicious wee bully boy but she's just as bad as him.
poppyfox
poppyfox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next