MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:..... Safe from what though? scratch

And that's surprising about Uncle T then...

Good point, Andrew. It is just the paranoia around getting nobbled for libel. I'm happy I haven't posted anything out of order but if Candyfloss/Freedom feel different then I'm fine with that if (unlikely) anyone comes knocking at the forum door.
I'm not thinking libel, more if the proceedings have moved on.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 12 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:08 pm

How do you mean moved on? Do you think the Police have found something or made a move?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:13 pm

I don't think I posted anything suggesting named people, but have asked for a couple of posts be removed. They weren't worth keeping anyway Very Happy

I'm not really surprised at Reddit having a clear out. I think 2 threads have been whooshed.
Strange about the facebook though, and TW not admin now ? Is he still a member? Curiouser and curiouser.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:19 pm

So do you think the Police have intervened and got involved... Had some sort of crackdown as certain information that is/was getting out in the open domain was compromising the behind the scenes investigation work....

And told Uncle T to back off as well......

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:24 pm

Tony's personal FB page is now blank/empty except a cover photo.. scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:28 pm

I do think N has overstepped the mark with her public facebook comments about the police. I would find that hugely embarrassing in a professional capacity - if I was a relative. Do you think they've found Corrie ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:31 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Tony's personal FB page is now blank/empty except a cover photo.. scratch

I reckon the Police have had a right crackdown (as I said above).

It was surely only a matter of time before they had strong words and told him to shut up.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:33 pm

bluebell wrote:I do think N has overstepped the mark with her public facebook comments about the police.    I would find that hugely embarrassing in a professional capacity - if I was a relative.      Do you think they've found Corrie ?

Even allowing for her missing son. She even complained that the £300k spent is not completely true because it included officer pay......
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:38 pm

Maybe the Police did another investigation on the side in regards to MIS and found out that all was not quite what it was cracked up to be so told them not to interfere and go away.

Uncle T feels embarrassed by that and part of the agreement was that he'd go away as well....

Just speculating.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:47 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:50 pm

Andrew wrote:

Nothing to do with this is it.......

Could be or all the things that have happened tonight are unconnected and mean nothing...I'm bouncing between like four forums trying to make some sense! scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 07 Feb 2017, 11:53 pm

I'm just bouncing on here as usual Very Happy

Keep us updated if you hear/find anymore...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:01 am

Will do, Andrew.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:05 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Will do, Andrew.

Yes, please bounce in and out of here TTWO and keep us informed bounce Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:30 am

Just a quick note - Uncle T is "No longer a member of Find Corrie f/b" Shocked
Would love to know what has happened, but maybe it's all personal stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:57 am

Anymore news on all this latest activity then......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:05 am

Not really, Andrew. It's been said someone asked on the FCFB about Tony disappearing but that comment was deleted? I see now there has been a post by Nicola saying she made Tony an admin again but that may not mean anything without explanation.

I would have thought if Tony left for personal reasons or just had enough generally, a post would have been prepared and put up to stop talk being directed from Corrie? Instead his Facebook suddenly got emptied and Nicola just decided to shutdown comments for the night. So whatever this is about came suddenly out of nowhere?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:30 am

All still very weird then. Yes, you'd think Uncle T would've made an announcement of sorts if he was planning on leaving. Some sort of clarification to at least stop speculation.

Unless I hear different, then I'm going with my original thoughts on it... and that's that the Police have intervened and told him to him stop meddling and to back off. He strikes me as the sort of chap who would take his bat and ball home so just thought, 'sod it - I'll delete the lot'.

I suppose there could've been some dramatic fall out between him and Nicola behind the scenes as well that's contributed...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:57 am

Somehow my posts where not going through properly plus being posted on the last photo thread....will try here again.

Tony has put up a response but I can't get it to copy/paste except the first line. scratch

I'll delete the ones on the last photo thread.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:04 pm

Is this on the FB group then, I take it?

What's the gist of it....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:09 pm

Andrew wrote:Is this on the FB group then, I take it?

What's the gist of it....

The gist is that there is nothing wrong and a general moan about anyone not fawning over them on the FB page. I had made a more detailed comment but I can't get the thing to post! Embarassed
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:12 pm

So has he reactivated all his facebook stuff then...?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:15 pm

Looks like his post had unicode in it which the forum didn't like?

I change my profile picture and everyone on the various pages and forums loses their minds!  ??
No major scandal folks, I'm travelling to certain locations that meant I needed to lock down my social media a little tighter.
Thank you for the presumption of nothing sinister to most - to the howlers who suddenly came up with:
- Arrested
- Run off with the money
- been sanctioned by Police
- given up
- family spat
- gone under cover
- etc.
Think you all need to unplug and get out a little more. To those who 'got the popcorn out to watch the show' you really should reflect on what kind of person revels in the misery of a family searching for a loved one?
The focus is the search for Corrie - not trying to decipher possible hidden meanings in a 'horizons' doodle on a hotel notepad!
We continue to work with MIS and the MIT to find Corrie. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Try again...
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:22 pm

So he just changed his profile pic then.... Not sure why but I was under the impression his whole account was deleted...

Running off with the money never entered my mind, I must say.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:27 pm

Andrew wrote:So he just changed his profile pic then.... Not sure why but I was under the impression his whole account was deleted...

Running off with the money never entered my mind, I must say.

His own personal FB page is empty but I honestly don't know if he only created it for the find Corrie stuff? The thing is he has previously twice before told the Find Corrie page that he would be off on work/business in bad parts of the world but didn't change anything or be removed as admin.

Maybe he did it just to have a moan?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next