MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:35 pm

No idea, TTWO. But it sounds like it was done intentional so he could pop back and shoot down the 'conspiracy theorists'.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 13 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:48 pm

That's what it looks like. He hasn't really explained it except to say that he had to lock down his SM a bit tighter. What does that have to do with changing his profile picture from a Corrie one to something blank or being removed as admin?

Maybe he is seeing just how many of the "Corriearmy" will back him? A social experiment! The answers looks like an awful lot.... Rolling Eyes

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:56 pm

As we've seen from the Mc's people are gullible
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:36 pm

So has all the Redditt stuff been blocked now then....?

Just had a look at this link and there appear to be no new comments/posts at all:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/search?q=corrie+mckeague

Or is it for members only now or something.... scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:48 pm

I've been on this thread today: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChasingCorrieMckeague/comments/5sobxf/what_is_going_on/?sort=new

Some are suggesting there were some users with multiple accounts that got banned and even a husband and wife team that are known trolls...?

Usual internet stuff!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:57 pm

Ah, so that's where it's all happening then.

Cheers, will have a flick through later on this eve.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Feb 2017, 2:59 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Feb 2017, 4:55 pm

Anything happening on the social media front, TTWO....

Anymore comments left from Uncle T......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 09 Feb 2017, 5:05 pm

Nothing happening, Andrew. Gone very quiet over there.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Feb 2017, 5:11 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Nothing happening, Andrew. Gone very quiet over there.

Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guruagain Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:40 pm

Police to search landfill site in Cambridge!

https://www.suffolk.police.uk/news/missing-persons/corrie-mckeague
Guruagain
Guruagain

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:54 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 10 Feb 2017, 1:12 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:33 pm

chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 10 Feb 2017, 2:54 pm

Been thinking about this since I found out earlier and the more I do, the less sense it makes. The site is a general waste landfill so isn't where the horseshoe bin lorry went to empty its load of recyclable cardboard.

On the other hand the Police felt the need to section off the waste dumped at this landfill site months ago. So what gives?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 10 Feb 2017, 3:04 pm

Not sure, TTWO.

I found this bit interesting, snipped from the ITV article:

The area of the landfill site where waste was collected from Bury St Edmunds that morning has not been used since Mr McKeague's disappearance.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-10/corrie-mckeague-police-to-begin-searching-landfill-sites/
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 10 Feb 2017, 3:15 pm

Andrew wrote:Not sure, TTWO.

I found this bit interesting, snipped from the ITV article:

The area of the landfill site where waste was collected from Bury St Edmunds that morning has not been used since Mr McKeague's disappearance.

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-02-10/corrie-mckeague-police-to-begin-searching-landfill-sites/

Yeah but it was said that the area sectioned off was then 'handed' back after a few weeks (along with the bin lorry being returned to Biffa). That was obviously not correct.

Problem now is if Corrie was murdered and they find him in the landfill they might not be able to determine cause of death. Unless they have managed to gather a lot of evidence/intelligence we aren't aware of...which is possible.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 10 Feb 2017, 3:21 pm

So why has this site not been used...?

We have the bin lorry going to a different site but this landfill site has not been used since he disappeared...? I don't get it scratch

And they are only searching it now....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 10 Feb 2017, 3:45 pm

Andrew wrote:So why has this site not been used...?

We have the bin lorry going to a different site but this landfill site has not been used since he disappeared...? I don't get it scratch

And they are only searching it now....

The site has continued to be used, Andrew but the hole if you will used at the time has had a stop put in place by Police so no more waste was being added to it.

The big confusion is the talk of the horseshoe bin lorry. That bin lorry is at best the vehicle that transported the phone (if the phone did go in it) and at worse a complete red herring/coincidence. There must be another site that bin lorry emptied its load unknown to us because it had recyclable cardboard/paper in it and that doesn't go to landfill and even if it did, the phone clearly wasn't in it because the phone didn't leave the Barton Mills mast area.

If you imagine a grid of 10 football fields numbered 1-10 and number one was being used at the time Corrie disappeared and the rest where empty. Police would ask the site to stop filling number one and use the other 9 fields. Make sense?

Last edited by TheTruthWillOut on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify landfill site)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 11 Feb 2017, 10:57 am

A very sad update from Corrie's dad:

Hi Folks,
Yesterday was hard; hard for me, hard for Trisha, hard for all of the McKeague family in Scotland. And after being back down in Bury St Edmunds for the last three weeks, the police informed us that they will be searching a landfill site in Milton for my son.
But make no mistake, this part is no longer about looking for Corrie’s phone, or witnesses or CCTV footage. This is about searching for his body in a 26 foot deep 900 meter wide rubbish site because they believe my boy is in there somewhere.
And when we sat yesterday morning with the police and heard them actually tell us face-to-face, we were completely taken aback; despite knowing through all these months that one day we might wake up to that reality.
It's not the kind of statement you ever want to hear as a parent, not what you dream about for your kids when they’re young, support them as they get older, or gather at their RAF ‘passing out’ ceremony with tears in your eyes as you watch your middle son achieve a dream.
Some of you will ask if this is the same site where Corrie's mobile phone signal was last traced to on the morning that he disappeared. It is. And then you might go on to assume that this should have been the first place that the police chose to search.
What you need to understand is that there are reasons why the McKeague family in Scotland have, and will continue to support the Suffolk police department's decisions throughout this investigation. And the decision to do so, as you can well imagine, has at times been both very difficult, and would take hours and hours now to explain all the details involved.
And while personally I would have wanted this to have moved much more quickly than it has, that support for the police remains strong for how they have prioritised their efforts, and the processes they have worked through to get to where we are now.
So now we wait. And it’s a grueling, agonising, gut-wrenching kind of waiting. And now we’re going to ask all of you to wait here with us to see what happens next.
For now all I can do is apologise for coming out with this information so late in the day as Trisha and I have been wading through a lot of pent up emotions.
Thanks for all your thoughts.
- Martin

Have to say I really don't understand the decision not to search the landfill if that is where his phone last pinged (though we have always been told it remained and pinged/updated apps in Barton Mills until 08:00)

If his phone pinged near a landfill site in Cambridgeshire last and a bin lorry that picked up recyclable cardboard/paper in the specific place in Bury St Edmunds a person goes missing 28 miles away.....

There must be more to this. i.e. two separate bin lorries?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 13 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie McKeague.

Post  costello Sat 11 Feb 2017, 12:01 pm

@TTWO  It does look like there may have been two bin lorries. I can't work out why this landfill site wasn't checked before.

Not sure if this link has already been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4214506/Corrie-McKeague-s-mum-landfill-site-search-horrific.html
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 11 Feb 2017, 12:53 pm

costello wrote:@TTWO  It does look like there may have been two bin lorries. I can't work out why this landfill site wasn't checked before.

Not sure if this link has already been posted.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4214506/Corrie-McKeague-s-mum-landfill-site-search-horrific.html

Right now it makes little sense but of course we aren't privy to the fine details. If he is at the site I think they will find him pretty quickly even though it is roughly 3 Olympic swimming pools worth of landfill.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 11 Feb 2017, 1:09 pm

This pic was in East Anglian Daily Times.    Those poor searchers.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 13 Image

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 11 Feb 2017, 1:13 pm

That's a horrific pic and a very sad statement from Martin.

I hope closure on all this comes very soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 39 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 39  Next