MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Ben Needham

+33
chilli
Andrew
TheTruthWillOut
unreorganised
dandaar
joyce1938
Heisenburg
froggy
chrissie
Inca
poster
Popcorn
Satsuma
chirpyinsect
seahorse
Hellsbells
Magnum
crabbit
Bampots
Mimi
Ixta
Châtelaine
Dee Coy
Anne
costello
dogs don't lie
Lioned
bluebell
Thetruth
poppyfox
Tristar
candyfloss
Freedom
37 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Mystery of Ben Needham

Post  froggy Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:30 am

Andrew wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:
Andrew wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:
Andrew wrote:Incidentally, I didn't know until today that the one and only time Ben went to the farmhouse was the day he disappeared...

What transport was used? is it known.

Do you mean how did Ben arrive at the farmhouse?

Yes.

Not sure. Can't remember off top of my head. scratch

Wasn't he supposed to have walked ?
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:37 am

Further to my previous post, it was on page 11 here that, in a blog from 2007, Kerry stated that Ben had been to the farmhouse many times.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:54 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Kerry has been told the police are looking for fragments, which to me suggests they believe the digger scenario, but what if a whole skeleton is recovered?

And if nothing at all? I was thinking about the skeleton if buried in situ why should it end up in fragments? doesn't make sense to me,mind I'm no expert.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 11:57 am

Freedom wrote:Further to my previous post, it was on page 11 here that, in a blog from 2007, Kerry stated that Ben had been to the farmhouse many times.

That's interesting. So either she's right and Duncan Wood is wrong or vice-versa. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:02 pm

candyfloss wrote:I'm lost sorry, is there a statute of limitations in Greece if it is murder?  (Not saying it is of course, but we have no idea what happened to little Ben,  but wondering about their laws) There is usually no limit on that is there?

Not entirely sure how it works in regards to this 20 year statue of limitation....

For example if Stavros Smith walked into a Greek police station and confessed to a serious crime (murder) that happened 20 years and a day ago, then would he not be charged due to the time that's lapsed.... But if he walked in 19 years and 364 days after he would be charged... scratch

It does appear quite black and white but surely there must be a grey area in between.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:21 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:29 pm

Bampots wrote:To be clear as it never occured to me before...are the british police there on request or are they taking the reigns because the local police over there dont/cant/wont do it..????

Weirdly there are very few articles in Greece/Kos about these digs but found this: http://www.amna.gr/english/article/15338/UK-police-to-knock-down-part-of-farmhouse-in-ongoing-search-for-Ben-Needham

In an announcement on Tuesday, the Kos municipal authority expressed its "active support for the search" and appealed to all sides to let the authorities conclude their investigation for the truth about what happened to Ben. At the same time, it warned against the spreading of "scenarios" that smeared the reputations of families and people that were no longer living, noting that "these do not help the search, especially when there is no proof."

And this picture shows how the press are walking all around this possible crime scene. Just doesn't seem right to me?

The Mystery of Ben Needham  - Page 30 04-16561017152876

It makes me wonder if these digs are just for show and for the media to take pictures and the real work is going on elsewhere? I read in one article the police said they'd been prepping the second before we "officially" knew where it was so the media out there must have known about giving its location (they would walk past and see the diggers/UK police working when walking/driving past it to reach the farmhouse)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:30 pm

What is fascinating is how the police force in the Ben Needham case seem to be uncontainable in their need to provide a running commentary....but O G maintain radio silence.....whats the difference?????

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 09 Oct 2016, 1:26 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Kerry has been told the police are looking for fragments, which to me suggests they believe the digger scenario, but what if a whole skeleton is recovered?

And if nothing at all? I was thinking about the skeleton if buried in situ why should it end up in fragments? doesn't make sense to me,mind I'm no expert.

If a digger crushed a small boy, surely most of his bones would have been broken? If so, this witness has some truth or knowledge to it I think. Whole different kettle of fish if most of the bones are intact and if nothing is found then it's back to square one? IMO
Gawd I don't like typing this Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 3:27 pm

I pointed this out last week, I had just seen an interview where Chris says it was the first time she had done this, Kerry says it had happened many times. Chris was also talking about the 2 cars. Her whole body language was strange and for the first time I was suspicious.
I was hoping one of you would reply with your thoughts, unless the med's have sent me gaga and I did nt post it at all!!!
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:03 pm

Do you remember where and when the interview was - presumably it's not a recent one.

It is only through this topic in recent months that the problems with the Needham story have become apparent to me.

Surely there should be no discrepancies with factual things like the number of visits to the farmhouse if they are all telling the truth?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:16 pm

I will have a good think, she was on a sofa in a living room, heavy make up, she was imitating Ben with the 2 cars, went through the walk. When she said it was for the first time they went there she looked up so so guiltily I actually sat up and paused it to see her face. I hated myself for what I started to feel and question.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:23 pm

@ Hope.
Trust it is OK to ask you Hope as you are well informed. I read something about a Greek lady and a white car?
I can't find it now but it seemed reasonably important when I read it. I don't know where to look as I can't remember the lady's name.
Sorry to be so vague, but appreciate if it rings a bell with you - or anyone else here.?

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:33 pm

My post is bottom of page 19 on Sep 30 so I am trying to find interview, prob is I have watched so many.

Lady in white car is a strange one. The family were fixated on this for a long time saying the Greek police had identified her as one of the families translators and there was a whole saga about her trading in her car under a new law. The family are very hostile towards her. If I find a ref. I will post it. There is more but have to stop typing, pain xxx Bluebell
'
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:39 pm

Got it Bluebell go to pg 11 of this thread, Seahorse has a link to an old Kerry blog, white car lady half way down.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sun 09 Oct 2016, 4:41 pm

Hope wrote:My post is bottom of page 19 on Sep 30 so I am trying to find interview, prob is I have watched so many.

Lady in white car is a strange one. The family were fixated on this for a long time saying the Greek police had identified her as one of the families translators and there was a whole saga about her trading in her car under a new law. The family are very hostile towards her. If I find a ref. I will post it. There is more but have to stop typing, pain xxx Bluebell
'

Much appreciated Hope. I remember now it was as you say about her being one of the family translators and trading her car.
I will search google.
So sorry about your pain. Rest now. xx

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 5:37 pm

Ben was at home with my mum, as she was always looking after him during my long working hours.
Around lunchtime, my mum with Ben and Danny, went to the farmhouse where my dad and Stephen were working, to have their lunch.
Nothing unusual about this, they had done so, many a time.

http://benneedham18.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/never-ending-nightmare.html

I would like to know why Duncan Wood said today that Ben had only been to that farmhouse the one and only time?

So who's wrong here then?

ETA - hope you feel better soon hope.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sun 09 Oct 2016, 5:51 pm

That's interesting ...

And my best wishes too, of course :-)
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 09 Oct 2016, 6:05 pm

Andrew wrote:Ben was at home with my mum, as she was always looking after him during my long working hours.
Around lunchtime, my mum with Ben and Danny, went to the farmhouse where my dad and Stephen were working, to have their lunch.
Nothing unusual about this, they had done so, many a time.

http://benneedham18.blogspot.co.uk/2007/10/never-ending-nightmare.html

I would like to know why Duncan Wood said today that Ben had only been to that farmhouse the one and only time?

So who's wrong here then?

ETA - hope you feel better soon hope.

Has anyone pointed that out to Duncan on twitter yet, Andrew? I still see the BBC are showing the stone house as the place the family were staying. I emailed them the other day about it and still they show it on every story update.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 6:21 pm

Not that I know, TTWO. Just catching up.

Did you or anyone else see his update facebook thingy from earlier where he said that? I'm not imagining it am I? Will watch it again later this eve.

(Yeah, shocking from the BBC that they can't get that right to be fair).

ETA - I don't think that anyone from the BBC has set foot over in Kos this time round.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 6:54 pm

The interview with Chris must be a recent one as she had long hair, I could nt understand why the interviewer did nt pick this up.
Thanks for the good wishes, you all do help me so thank you.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 09 Oct 2016, 6:58 pm

Andrew wrote:Not that I know, TTWO. Just catching up.

Did you or anyone else see his update facebook thingy from earlier where he said that? I'm not imagining it am I? Will watch it again later this eve.

(Yeah, shocking from the BBC that they can't get that right to be fair).

ETA - I don't think that anyone from the BBC has set foot over in Kos this time round.

Just watched it and he definitely says it. Other interesting thing for me is that the digger tracks mentioned when the farmhouse extension was brought down were at Dino's own building site further up the lane. They made it sound like these tracks were around the extension when first reported? Why would it be significant that digger tracks would be found at his own site? I find more odd there is no mention of his digger tracks at the farmhouse site given Eddie says he had Dino come down to put the road in.

On his Q&A Duncan is getting a lot of people questioning this witness and the naming of a dead man.

One thing I've been thinking about is the possibility these two sites are being completely and thoroughly checked and cleared to rule out anything having happened there because they actually have info that points to something and somewhere else? I just can't see how no bones have been found if the intelligence is legit.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 7:16 pm

Cheers, TTWO. Just watched it as well in case I did imagine it and was going mad. -3.00 from the end of the video (duration goes backwards)

Ignore my previous 'BBC not set foot' comment as on that vid Duncan pointed out some people over there from the BBC... Embarassed

An interesting point on your last paragraph and as you say if the intelligence was that good then they'd find Ben's remains (hate writing that) very quickly.

Also I found it odd with this 60 pieces found of interest stuff.... 60 is a very exact figure. I mean not 63 or 58 but a nice round number in 60. They are of interest but not really that important... scratch

As Duncan Wood has said numerous times I suppose, the Police aren't disclosing everything they know as yet...

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 09 Oct 2016, 7:20 pm

Hope wrote:The interview with Chris must be a recent one as she had long hair, I could nt understand why the interviewer did nt pick this up.
Thanks for the good wishes, you all do help me so thank you.

Was this interview on YouTube, Hope, where you watched it or a link from a newspaper article or something?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Sun 09 Oct 2016, 7:35 pm

Have to use short phrases. Watched 2 doc's, mirror links, Needham's Facebook page and site, been looking at site on and off for last few years, since campaign really picked up for funding since book came out.

But this iview was so strange it turned all my thoughts on case upside down. Chris like a lost soul hitting her hands together as Ben did with cars but in doc Ed finds old Duplo toy in olive grove and live on camera she tells him about 2 dinky cars for 1st time 10 years on.

On youtube Find BN Reconstruction 5 min long shows Bens sister at his age playing him, the old lady from villa and her view is shown, she could see it all. Why did they not go to her, police did hours later. She saw Stephen ride off and Ben still playing.
Why was this never said? An alibi for Stephen?

Does nt add up.Going through my history to try find interv.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next