MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

+17
wlbtsreborn
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Dee Coy
Guinea Pig
froggy
Bampots
patts
TheTruthWillOut
Tangled Web
espeland
Winslow Boy
poster
Heisenburg
candyfloss
unreorganised
Antonia
21 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 5 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:06 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
The big question here is if the current ex-girlfriend does have the exact mobile number that made the call on the May 2007 evening. I really can't believe that for a second. So MWT has this wrong?

This rabbit hole is getting deep.....

I think I might have to conclude that MWT is full of something, and it isn't information.... Not really sure why he'd be privy to details of a German investigation anyway.

While I'm here, have the best Streetview of the Foral property that you're going to get.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@37.1935055,-8.2561015,3a,75y,201.22h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s--aqGYJrdfx4u2YZ2IeXYg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 5 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:23 pm

What relevance is the Floral property, unreorganised? I thought CB's property was in Monte Judeu?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:34 pm

Foral straddles the IC1 road and is not a million miles from where trucker Manuel Gautier apparently saw a child being passed between two cars. This was initially reported to M3 and followed up by the PJ. He picked out Michaela Walczuch from the then suspects as bearing the closest resemblance to the woman, although she was quickly ruled out.

https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/METODO_3.htm

This indirectly led to the search of the Arade Dam by strange lawyer turned fictioneer Marcos Aragao. Tony Bennett did much work on this part of the case in the past; my hat off to him for that.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:35 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:41 pm

The short version of my recent posts is that the Metodo 3 / Aragao version of events is EXACTLY what is transpiring now.

Marcos Aragao wrote:“On 5th May [the Saturday immediately after Madeleine was reported missing], on returning from a spiritualist meeting in Madeira, immediately after going to bed, but just before falling asleep - at around midnight - an extraordinary thing happened to me, for the first time in my life. I saw the image of a little girl that must have been around four years of age, with blonde, shoulder-length straight hair, blue eyes, very disturbed, visibly unable to understand what was happening to her, accompanied by a female being of great beauty and great spiritual standing.

“Then, other images appeared to me, concerning what had happened to this girl. I saw a strongly-built man, blue eyes, somewhat balding and with blondish hair, brutally raping that girl and then strangling her with his hands, throwing the cadaver into a lake. I perceived by a map that was shown to me, that this happened in the Algarve, but I couldn’t read the name of the village. I stress that I hadn’t seen any photo of Maddie before. I only knew, from what I’d heard on the radio, that she was 3 years old”.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 09 Jun 2020, 2:51 pm

Thanks, unreorganised. So another property to add...He got around didn't he!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Tue 09 Jun 2020, 3:04 pm

Having flash backs bom
Didn't the McCanns get some phones ''borrowed'' for them? Probably not linked at all to what we are reading these days but just my old brain getting a nudge that someone loaned them phones.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 3:15 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Thanks, unreorganised. So another property to add...He got around didn't he!

I mentioned Marc Dutroux earlier. The parallels are quite stark, to me anyway. To live as a transient, in a foreign country, surviving only on the proceeds of petty crime and odd jobs? Not easy. Connected to various cars and properties, long history of diverse criminality with surprisingly little consequence.

I'm dreading what's going to emerge to be honest, but I do think this is the commencement of the start of the initiation of the beginning of the end.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  patts Tue 09 Jun 2020, 4:31 pm

So we are talking about three different properties. The two on this map below and the one mentioned above in Floral.[img]The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 5 29210011-1[/img]

Last edited by patts on Tue 09 Jun 2020, 5:05 pm; edited 6 times in total

patts

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 09 Jun 2020, 4:38 pm

In the Irish papers today a girl who was raped in 2004 in a place 30 min drive from PDL in a violent manner similar to the German's rape of the 72 year old is asking that he be questioned by police.

The more dreadful crimes he is accused of, the more unthinking people will swallow the hype that this bad man (and I wouldn't dispute that he is very bad) took and killed Maddie and did all these other bad things.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 09 Jun 2020, 4:41 pm

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/irish-rape-victim-asks-mccann-detectives-to-review-her-case-after-hearing-about-new-suspect-1.4274446

This is the link to the story I mention in my post above. What a terrible experience that young woman had.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 Jun 2020, 5:58 pm

That case has been mentioned here before - no chance of me finding where though!

I will be quite happy if CB never sees the light of day again even without any proof of guilt in either the above case or that of Madeleine.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  patts Tue 09 Jun 2020, 9:00 pm

This is the photo with the disused farmhouse and the house at Monte Judeu,ignore photo above.
The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 5 29229010-8387211-image-a-3-1591290265601

patts

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 09 Jun 2020, 9:44 pm

Ah well there goes another one.  Gosh they must have had really strong evidence erm, perhaps not.##

Madeleine McCann: New inquiry 'could be dropped' without clues from public

[*]1 hour ago

German prosecutors say they may have to drop the investigation into a convicted paedophile suspected of killing Madeleine McCann if they do not receive more information from the public.
Investigators told the BBC they have substantial evidence that Madeleine is dead - but this is not enough to take the suspect to court.
The three-year-old disappeared while on holiday in Portugal in 2007.
The suspect, 43, has been named by German media as Christian B.

Hans Christian Wolters, a prosecutor in the northern city of Braunschweig - where detectives are leading the investigation - told the BBC: "We have evidence against the accused which leads us to believe that he really killed Madeleine but this evidence is not strong enough at the moment to take him to court."

The evidence is "strong enough to say that the girl is dead and strong enough to accuse a specific individual of murder - that strong," he said.
However he added: "One has to be honest and remain open to the possibility that our investigation could end without a charge, that it ends like the others have.
"We are optimistic it will be different for us but for that we need more information."

The suspect, a German man, is currently serving a jail term in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, for drug-dealing, having been extradited from Portugal in July 2017.
He is believed to have been in the Praia da Luz area in 2007, when Madeleine went missing. She had been there on a family holiday with her parents and siblings.
In December 2019, the man was sentenced to seven years for raping a 72-year-old American woman in the same Portuguese resort in 2005.
The rape conviction is currently under review in the German courts, according to German n-tv news.
German media say Christian B has also been investigated over the disappearance of a five-year-old German girl, named only as Inga. She went missing from a family party in Saxony-Anhalt on 2 May 2015 and has never been found.

Police say the suspect was regularly living in the Algarve in Portugal between 1995 and 2007 and had jobs in the area, including in catering, but also committed burglaries in hotels and dealt drugs.
A senior judicial source in Portugal told the BBC the joint investigation into the new suspect began after a tip-off in Germany in 2017.
Investigators were told by a friend of Christian B that the suspect had made a "disturbing comment" in a German bar, as they were watching news coverage of the 10th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, according to the source.
German prosecutors have previously said they are assuming Madeleine is dead.
However, the Metropolitan Police, who are working with their German and Portuguese counterparts, said the case remained a "missing persons" investigation in the UK because there is no "definitive evidence" as to whether Madeleine is alive or not.
Madeleine went missing shortly before her fourth birthday from an apartment in Praia da Luz, while her parents, Kate and Gerry, were with friends at a nearby tapas bar.
Her disappearance sparked a huge and costly police hunt across much of Europe - the most recent Met Police investigation, which began in 2011, has cost more than £11m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52984306

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 09 Jun 2020, 10:00 pm

All very strange. I wonder if the German police are at liberty to reveal what the evidence they have is.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 10:04 pm

patts wrote:This is the photo with the disused farmhouse and the house at Monte Judeu

Scotland Yard came within an ace of digging up the PdL house, this supposedly based on suspicions regarding Euclides Monteiro aka "Tractorman" (remember him?).

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 5 Article-0-1F6AB5E200000578-590_638x473

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 09 Jun 2020, 10:12 pm

Freedom wrote:All very strange. I wonder if the German police are at liberty to reveal what the evidence they have is.

If you're prepared to contemplate that the make-up photo was taken post mortem then we all saw the evidence years ago.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 09 Jun 2020, 10:55 pm

NEW CLUE

Madeleine McCann suspect told Brit lover of ‘horrible job to do in Praia tomorrow’ night before toddler vanished

A BRITISH ex-girlfriend of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B claims the night before the toddler’s abduction he told her: “I have a horrible job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow.”
She also told how she asked him if he snatched Madeleine McCann — and he warned: “Just don’t go there.”

More on link.....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11823591/madeleine-mccann-suspect-horrible-job/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 09 Jun 2020, 11:12 pm

candyfloss wrote:NEW CLUE

Madeleine McCann suspect told Brit lover of ‘horrible job to do in Praia tomorrow’ night before toddler vanished

A BRITISH ex-girlfriend of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian B claims the night before the toddler’s abduction he told her: “I have a horrible job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow.”
She also told how she asked him if he snatched Madeleine McCann — and he warned: “Just don’t go there.”

More on link.....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11823591/madeleine-mccann-suspect-horrible-job/

So now there are two British women that he had dated back in Portugal and they were friends....

This just gets better and better with every article. Classic McCann case. I wonder what the twins think of all this now they are old enough to understand?

ETA: I'm sure that apartment 5A floorplan graphic is all kinds of wrong from memory?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Jun 2020, 9:57 am

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8405283/Police-ruled-Christian-Brueckner-suspect-rape-Irish-holiday-rep.html?ito=push-notification&ci=18034&si=1151714

So the evidence (?) is the private opinion of the German prosecutor that "it was him that did it". 

I will try and find the earlier mention here of the attack on the Irish girl. This quote from the article above has reminded me that there was criticism of the Portuguese police in it and I will be honest and say that I wondered if it was another false attempt to paint them as corrupt and useless.

"She claims Portuguese police made no attempt to examine her wounds for evidence and she  says she is 'not confident' that officers examined her room closely".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Wed 10 Jun 2020, 10:06 am

This morning I heard on radio an extract from an Interview ( from about 3 years ago) with the girl done by Ryan Tubridy, the Irish celebrity presenter who did that dreadful interview with the McCanns years ago.

She did say the Portuguese police didn't seem to care and asked her what she had been wearing implying she brought the attack on by her inappropriate dress. I just found this hard to believe. It was a vicious attack in her apartment over several hours. I can't believe the police behaved like she said. But could they have done?
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Wed 10 Jun 2020, 10:58 am

Madeleine McCann was killed soon after she was kidnapped, says German prosecutor

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-killed-soon-after-22167518#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 10 Jun 2020, 11:02 am

Antonia wrote:This morning I  heard on radio an extract from an Interview ( from about 3 years ago) with the girl done by Ryan Tubridy, the Irish celebrity presenter who did that dreadful interview with the McCanns years ago.

She did say the Portuguese police didn't seem to care and asked her what she had been wearing implying she brought the attack on by her inappropriate dress.  I just found this hard to believe. It was a vicious attack in her apartment over several hours. I can't believe the police behaved like she said. But could they have done?

I've tried to raise this point before, perhaps haven't worded myself well. But people are people the world over, and even police are people! The Western Algarve coast isn't really Portugal. It's an expat enclave. Portuguese police must operate there with the same weary cynicism and casual "racism" that British police might feel - rightly or wrongly - when entering, say, a Polish enclave, or a muslim enclave, in this country. You've got language barriers, cultural differences, possibly even different interpretations of what is and isn't a crime. It's probably understandable if they don't seem to care as much, even if it's not right. So when the first GNR attended the Ocean Club, they were probably less than thrilled before they even got there, knowing that they were going to have to deal with a party of likely drunk, likely chavvy Brits. And then imagine their feelings when they got there and had the circumstances explained to them!

Or of course they could just be corrupt.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 10 Jun 2020, 11:19 am

It must take some brass neck to rape a woman in a community of one thousand people and then continue going about your business there with the potential to be recognised. And yet apparently that is one of the least contentious parts of this story.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 10 Jun 2020, 11:23 am

I can't find the previous mention of Hazel Behan on the forum but here's a link from 2015 (after she appeared on the Late Late Breakfast Show) where the Portuguese police were criticised. 

https://www.irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/yourview/hazel-behan-was-raped-in-portugal-yet-no-one-there-seems-to-care-309281.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next