MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

+19
Mimi
Poe
Helenmeg
chilli
joyce1938
Châtelaine
niklasericson
Freedom
Bampots
unreorganised
froggy
Andrew
Satsuma
TheTruthWillOut
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
Inca
candyfloss
23 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:46 pm

candyfloss wrote:
unreorganised wrote:Is the suggestion that this man is somehow unable to be located?

Strange how Hagland's recently surfaced book claims that TM's principal lead was that Maddie had been taken by an OC employee to a new life where she would be treated, quite literally, like a princess.

Yep, sounds that way.  So, he gave a police statement 2 days after, his name and address would be there, how difficult would it be to locate someone, maybe not at the same address, but easy to find I would imagine.  They are also wanting us to believe that SY after going through the files, and 7 years later,  have only just realised that this man may be keeping some secrets back and have just started searching for him..... doh!  No rush then. Rolling Eyes   It's all a pile of crock.

I missed this one from this morning:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/778393/madeleine-mccann-maddie-latest-police-launch-hunt-hotel-worker

Maddie police launch ‘global hunt’ for hotel worker who 'kept secrets' from investigators

A WORLDWIDE manhunt has been launched for a former hotel worker who is suspected of withholding information in the search for Madeleine McCann.

... I'm sure they're taking the p!ss.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Mar 2017, 4:07 pm

Andrew wrote:Apologies - I thought I might've been sailing a bit close to the wind with those now deleted sentences.

Anyway - back to Jimbob's tweet...... @GMB there are few cases similar to this.

.... Really? Can anybody enlighten me on these similar cases please?

Indeed. Also, how come he knows so much about it yet is unable to bring resolution?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Mar 2017, 4:48 pm

I take that to mean that there are few, if any, similar cases.

It would mean the opposite if it said "there are a few cases".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 13 Mar 2017, 4:55 pm

So we have some media outlets suggesting it's Smithman, and other media outlets suggesting it's a mystery hotel worker who kept secrets from the police.

With OG not commenting at all on the case, where is this information coming from? Unnamed sources? Editors scratching their heads and guessing?

As someone mentioned here before, it shouldn't take that amount of money and another six months to track down someone who made an incomplete statement to the police in 2007. You could do that in a matter of days with resources available these days.

Perhaps this mystery hotel worker also saw Smithman.
Wouldn't that be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 5:45 pm

..... where is this information coming from?

Does it come from Team McCann HQ. The converted spare room at Rothley Towers where Clarence (he probably sleeps there), Tracey K and K and G have their weekly (daily it seems at the moment) meetings to decide on what guff they can persuade the papers to go to print on....?

The likes of MW-T, Jim Gamble and Graham Hill often pop round for tea and scones as well (served by BB1 and Pam Gurney). It also looks like Piers Morgan has just got himself an invite on the guest-list so extra cream for him.

But in the real world, OG and the PJ are remaining silent as a snowflake in the night.

So unless anything comes from them, then it's all bollox.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Mon 13 Mar 2017, 5:51 pm

It's bollox, yes Andrew, it really is.

Oh, excuse me, IMO etc ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:55 pm

Andrew wrote:..... where is this information coming from?

Does it come from Team McCann HQ. The converted spare room at Rothley Towers where Clarence (he probably sleeps there), Tracey K and K and G have their weekly (daily it seems at the moment) meetings to decide on what guff they can persuade the papers to go to print on....?

The likes of MW-T, Jim Gamble and Graham Hill often pop round for tea and scones as well (served by BB1 and Pam Gurney). It also looks like Piers Morgan has just got himself an invite on the guest-list so extra cream for him.

But in the real world, OG and the PJ are remaining silent as a snowflake in the night.

So unless anything comes from them, then it's all bollox.

It's a distraction.

If there are no more paedos, burglars, swarthy men, mystery couples etc. etc. to investigate, that only leaves one, two or nine people who could have had any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

And that would be the McCanns' worst nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

So, is this the one then, from three years ago, the one super sleuth and well known pro Hairy Bert from twitter (otherwise known as Heriberto Janosch) informed SY about  - he's in the files apparently. Rolling Eyes ....

EXCLUSIVE: Madeleine McCann police are urged to hunt Ocean Club thief

SCOTLAND Yard detectives hunting Madeleine McCann’s kidnapper are being urged to trace a former worker at the Ocean Club holiday villa complex from where she disappeared.

By James Murray

PUBLISHED:  00:00, Sun, Jan 5, 2014

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/452079/Madeleine-police-are-urged-to-hunt-Ocean-Club-thief

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 13 Mar 2017, 8:56 pm

Heriboto or whatever his name is was on the UK Justice Forum referring to The Star article in 2014 (posted by Wonderfulspam) when Op Grange were looking for the 3 Ocean Club Workers.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3287.255

His website also refers to this worker on the right hand side of his blog

http://espacioexterior.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2016-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&updated-max=2017-01-01T00:00:00%2B01:00&max-results=9

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:42 pm

Funny aint   it!!!????

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:53 pm

...... and it came from Tony (or mod verdi, whatever).

Hairy Burt... What's all that trash about...

No.. Hairy Burt and not Verdi/Tony.

Well it's all garbage to be fair.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:07 am

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Mar 2017, 8:16 am

I'm sure I'm a few posts lighter this morning scratch  Very Happy

Not guilty, Andrew. Any idea what they were about?

Anyway:

http://www.9news.com.au/World/2017/03/14/14/50/Maddie-Madeleine-McCann-Abduction-theories-blasted-as-ridiculous-by-US-crime-expert-Pat-Brown
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 14 Mar 2017, 9:11 am

OMG, it's the anti-Textusa!

Anyway, that's his opinion and he's entitled to it. I always say that it's not so much the mechanics of the disappearance but what happened immediately afterwards and since that is the curious part.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 11:20 am

Andrew Today at 11:13 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3084650/madeleine-mccanns-parents-praise-piers-morgan-for-defending-multi-million-pound-hunt-for-missing-tot/

'HE'S SPEAKING SENSE' Madeleine McCann’s parents praise Piers Morgan for defending multi-million pound hunt for missing tot
The family's spokesman said Piers' comments were 'very sensible' and praised the police's funding

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Mar 2017, 11:22 am

Last edited by Andrew on Tue 14 Mar 2017, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add eta)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Tue 14 Mar 2017, 11:52 am

On the 'one person of interest'. Once more the ever-helpful AdirenM on Twitter:

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
I suspect that what OG wants is to get hold of that witness to shut him up. That will not happen. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
There's no need for further £85k if that's the witness OG is searching for, they just have to ask PT for the "hidden" testimony. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
And yes, there was an OC employee that immediately after being interrogated by PJ went into hiding for fear of what he had revealed. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
Let's get real. PJ interrogated ALL OC employees immediately after May 3. Nothing suspicious was found, but 10 y later OG does?!! #mccann

You have to read it from the bottom post up, sorry, I don't know how to copy twitter over more logically. Here's the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdirenM

The relevant tweets were made about 11 hours aho.

Anyone know anything about this terrified witness and his/her 'hidden testimony '?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:05 pm

Does anyone else sometimes think they just need to get out of this abyss? The never-ending circus, the guff, the lies and all the nonsense games that comes with it (I'm referring to Tony and Jill's past ridiculous accusations about me on that last one).

We seem so close but yet so far at the same time. Will I be here in another 10 years posting up the latest links as soon as they come in....

Does anyone else get sick of the whole charade?

I try and remain optimistic (about everything - not just this), but sometimes I just think sod it and want to chuck the towel in and never ever want to hear the name "McCann" ever again....

But then there's a 3 year old deceased little girl somewhere who needs the truth to come out and justice to be served. So yeah, I'll probably stick it out to be fair.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:24 pm

Dee Coy wrote:On the 'one person of interest'. Once more the ever-helpful AdirenM on Twitter:

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
I suspect that what OG wants is to get hold of that witness to shut him up. That will not happen. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
There's no need for further £85k if that's the witness OG is searching for, they just have to ask PT for the "hidden" testimony. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
And yes, there was an OC employee that immediately after being interrogated by PJ went into hiding for fear of what he had revealed. #mccann

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM
Let's get real. PJ interrogated ALL OC employees immediately after May 3. Nothing suspicious was found, but 10 y later OG does?!! #mccann

You have to read it from the bottom post up, sorry, I don't know how to copy twitter over more logically. Here's the link:

Anyone know anything about this terrified witness and his/her 'hidden testimony '?

I certainly do remember that Dee Coy, had to go into hiding...  I would think a very important witness.  I cannot remember who it is now, but I am sure it will be on somewhere like the Joana Morais blog.  It does need finding. 

@Andrew, yes, I feel the same sometimes, it is like being on a merry-go-round and you can't get off.  Just as you are about to give up, something happens and you think closure is coming, and then back to the spinning....

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:27 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:On the 'one person of interest'. Once more the ever-helpful AdirenM on Twitter:

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM

10h
N.M‏ @AdirenM

I certainly do remember that Dee Coy, had to go into hiding...  I would think a very important witness.  I cannot remember who it is now, but I am sure it will be on somewhere like the Joana Morais blog.  It does need finding. 

@Andrew, yes, I feel the same sometimes, it is like being on a merry-go-round and you can't get off.  Just as you are about to give up, something happens and you think closure is coming, and then back to the spinning....

Someone asking the same question 9 years ago here, so it was printed, it sounds maybe with regard to the answer that David Pilditch wrote it?
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071217234116AAwUdrm

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:34 pm

Here it is on this forum...........

Re: Maddie Case: 10 witnesses to be questioned within the scope of the English investigation - Joana Morais blogspot
Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 6 Empty  Tristar on Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Express, 18th of December 2007:

THE key witness in the missing Madeleine McCann case was in hiding last night after fleeing Portugal.

Police have sworn the waiter to secrecy over his vital testimony and know where he is. But friends say he is terrified his identity is about to be revealed and that he will come under pressure from rival factions in the case. He is scared of British and Portuguese government influence in the probe. Friends claim he is also wary of the team of private eyes hired by Kate and Gerry McCann to help find their daughter.

The mother of expat British estate agent Robert Murat ' the only other suspect in the case ' has accused investigators of bribing witnesses into changing their stories. The tapas bar waiter ' described by police as their 'trump card' ' has given what detectives believe is the most reliable account of what happened the night the four-year-old vanished. They have questioned him three times, most recently last week. Officers say his story can prove Madeleine's parents are lying over her disappearance.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:44 pm

Key witness casts doubt over Kate McCann's account of Madeleine's disappearance
By REBECCA CAMBER
Last updated at 18:38 16 December 2007

A crucial witness has cast fresh doubt over Kate McCann's account of the night her daughter disappeared in a new police quiz.

Detectives consider the testimony of an Ocean Club waiter as the "trump card" in their investigation, it was claimed today.

The holiday resort employee was first on the scene moments after Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 10pm on May 3.

His evidence, which highlights a number of contradictions in the McCanns' statements, is said to be so vital to the police inquiry that they have re-interviewed the waiter for the third time in recent days.

Scroll down for more

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 6 KateMcCannNTI_468x311

Crucially, the member of staff, who has not been identified, claims that the parents and their holiday friends, the so-called Tapas Nine, did not check on their children every 30 minutes.

Contrary to what Kate McCann told police, the tapas restaurant worker also said that Kate McCann did scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her" when she learnt Madeleine was missing.

He said instead of running back to the tapas bar where she was dining with her husband Gerry and friends, Mrs McCann raised the alarm from the balcony of their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.

The mother's precise words have become a pivotal issue in the case, with Portuguese police questioning why she would automatically assume Madeleine had been abducted.

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 6 MADELINEMOD1509_228x274

His version of events contrasts dramatically with the account friends of the couple have given.

They claim that the 39-year-old GP raised the alarm when she ran back to the restaurant on 3 May shouting "Madeleine's gone, Madeleine's gone."

The highly respected Portuguese newspaper, Diario de Noticias reported today that the eyewitness account is considered a "trump card", critical to pining down supposed contradictions in the accounts of the Tapas Nine.

The Ocean Club employee has been re-interviewed at Portimao police station in recent days about the McCanns' behaviour where he reaffirmed his original statement.

Policia Judiciaria detectives believe the key to unlocking the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance lies within the group and alleged inconsistencies in their witness statements are at the heart of the investigation.

The revelation comes as police prepare to fly to Britain where Kate and Gerry McCann and their holiday friends will be re-interrogated about their movements on the night she went missing.

Police suspect that Madeleine died in an accident in the apartment and the McCanns disposed of her body - an allegation the couple have denied.

Detectives are working on the theory some of their friends helped cover up the crime and some could be named as suspects when they are re-interviewed.

But the McCanns have always insisted Madeleine was snatched from their Ocean Club apartment while they were dining with their friends just yards away.

The waiter's account mirrors that of nanny Charlotte Pennington who said she heard Kate McCann scream: "They've taken her, they've taken her!"

But other waiters working at the holiday complex have disputed key elements of his evidence, saying that the group checked on their children every 20 minutes.

Yesterday the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell furious denied the claims.
He said: "This is all lies. Kate has consistently and categorically absolutely denied that she said that on the veranda.

"But in the evening she may have said it at some stage as a general remark, but she did not run out with this phrase.

"Whoever this guy is and if he is saying this, he is either making it up or he is mistaken.

"Kate, Gerry and their friends told the truth. They will continue to maintain their stories, because it is the truth. Whatever this guy is saying, we reject it, it is not true."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-502666/Key-witness-casts-doubt-Kate-McCanns-account-Madeleines-disappearance.html

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:50 pm

From Anorak, snippets about the witness/ocean club employee who went into hiding........

DAILY STAR: “MADDIE COPS HIDE WITNESS”

Says the paper: “The key witness in the Madeleine McCann inquiry was in hiding last night after fleeing Portugal” – Jane Tanner? Kate McCann? Gerry McCann? No, the unnamed Portuguese tapas waiter

“Pals say he is terrified his identity is about to be revealed and claim he is also scared of British and Portuguese government influence in the probe…Friends add that he is worried about the private eyes hired by Gerry and Kate McCann, both 39, to help find their daughter”

One former work colleague of the waiter says: “He does not want to be involved in any of this. Through no fault of his own he finds himself at the heart of this worldwide mystery”

DAILY EXPRESS: “MADELEINE: WITNESS GOES ON THE RUN ‘TO PROTECT HIS EVIDENCE’”

“THE key witness in the missing Madeleine McCann case was in hiding last night after fleeing Portugal”

“POLICE WERE ‘SIDETRACKED’ BY MCCANNS” – Former police crime scene chief Jose Manuel Anes is “ONE of Portugal’s top forensic experts”

The WORLD’S GREATEST NEWSPAPER investigates. Mr Anes is “71”

And “last night hinted that Kate and Gerry McCann were partly to blame for the flawed investigation into their daughter’s disappearance”. Although the Sun says it was those bungling Portuguese police (see above)?

“They should not have been thinking of the poor little parents but I understand the human dimension and the pressure which immediately involved the investigators. Sometimes the police are too human. The police must be absolutely objective. Somebody’s suggestions and complaints connected to a person’s disappearance should be set aside while the evidence is being gathered. In the moments immediately following the occurrence the goal is to gather everything and preserve everything”

Not bungling, rather too caring; too human

http://www.anorak.co.uk/178513/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-the-age-of-jose-anes-gerry-mccanns-fury-and-murats-nannies-know-best.html/

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next