MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

+19
Mimi
Poe
Helenmeg
chilli
joyce1938
Châtelaine
niklasericson
Freedom
Bampots
unreorganised
froggy
Andrew
Satsuma
TheTruthWillOut
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
Inca
candyfloss
23 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  Andrew Sun 12 Mar 2017, 11:55 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the resident expert on alcohol, you would know!lol!  

Very Happy

To be fair I only go out for drinks once a week (sometimes twice) these days but I can certainly spot made up tripe that's for sure.

And I can smell it a mile off as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  TheTruthWillOut Mon 13 Mar 2017, 12:08 am

Just kidding! Trying to keep my humour up as I have a dicky tooth that needs to come out but it might not be for more than a week so will get very grumpy at some point. (alcohol might come in handy to be fair).
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 5:20 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3074296/maddie-mccann-cops-hunting-for-portuguese-worker-at-praia-da-luz-resort-where-she-vanished-amid-suspicion-he-kept-secrets-from-investigators/

NEW MADDIE LEAD Maddie McCann cops hunting for Portuguese worker at Praia da Luz resort where she vanished amid suspicion he ‘kept secrets from investigators’
Brit investigators have reportedly been handed extra time to probe the new lead in hunt for missing Maddie

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4307446/Madeleine-McCann-detectives-search-resort-worker.html

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:03 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Andrew wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the resident expert on alcohol, you would know!lol!  

Very Happy

To be fair I only go out for drinks once a week (sometimes twice) these days but I can certainly spot made up tripe that's for sure.

And I can smell it a mile off as well.

Just kidding! Trying to keep my humour up as I have a dicky tooth that needs to come out but it might not be for more than a week so will get very grumpy at some point. (alcohol might come in handy to be fair).

There is a pressure point on your thumb at the first knuckle. Rub it quite robustly. Same side as sore tooth. Works every time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:21 am

There is more chance of that working .......than finding out the truth in this farce!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:28 am

Just switched on ITV's Good Morning Britain whilst having some breaky and Susanna (looking luscious this morn) was going through today's papers headlines.

She touched on the Mirror one (Maddie Cops Hunt Worker At Resort) and said they'll be talking about it later on.

A quick heads up if anyone watches this programme...

(ETA - I never knew that about the toothache cure, Chirps. Although I'm sceptical if that actually works. TTWO - nothing worse than toothache. I sincerely hope you don't suffer like I have in the past. By god I've never experienced pain like it.  Shocked )
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:31 am

A lovely dollop of Monday morning optimism there, Bampots Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:33 am

They're discussing it at 8:10 it's just said.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 13 Mar 2017, 6:41 am

Optimism! Reality ...notice en cue all main channels can mention case again......

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:02 am

I just caught a bit more of that ITV stuff. A Dr Graham Hill has been wheeled out for this one. They touched on it briefly but discussing it more later on....

Criminologist and child expert... So another MW-T basically who said it was like dining in your back garden if you're having a BBQ (oh and you live in a big house - he actually said that).

The biggest pillock in the world, Piers Morgan, chips in that he's interviewed them in the past (McCanns) and his heart bleeds for them.

I will record this and watch it later but so far it's not looking too good.

For F~#k$ sake!!!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:03 am

This billy no mates,does he have a name,might help if SY want a word.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:08 am

Heisenburg wrote:This billy no mates,does he have a name,might help if SY want a word.
Now there is a thing....his name? Didnt they say he was spoken to...two days after the event? Anyone time to list male workers interviewed?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:24 am

Bampots wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:This billy no mates,does he have a name,might help if SY want a word.
Now there is a thing....his name? Didnt they say he was spoken to...two days after the event? Anyone time to list male workers interviewed?

They've just plucked somebody out. There's no truth in this nonsense.

An international search has been under way to find them

.... Of course there is. And I'm off out for lunch with Tony Bennett and Elvis Presley later as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:29 am

Good Morning Britain‏Verified account @GMB 38m
More than £11m has been spent on the search for Madeleine McCann, extended by another 6 months. Could this mean a significant development?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 7:35 am

https://en-gb.facebook.com/GMB/

Scroll down a bit for comments.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 8:47 am

I was on the road so did anyone watch this then?

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:03 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3075661/good-morning-britain-viewers-in-meltdown-as-they-vent-their-fury-over-the-ridiculous-11-1-million-bill-for-the-madeleine-mccann-investigation/

TWITTER FURY Good Morning Britain viewers in meltdown as they vent their fury over the ‘ridiculous’ £11.1 million bill for the Madeleine McCann investigation
Piers Morgan debated the case on the show today as it was revealed police are getting another £85,000

By Louise Randell, Senior Showbiz Reporter
13th March 2017, 8:58 am

GOOD Morning Britain viewers went into meltdown today as they vented their fury over the “ridiculous” £11.1 million which has been spent on the hunt for Madeleine McCann.

Piers Morgan debated the case on the show today as it was revealed police are getting another £85,000 to prop up the probe – a decade after the youngster disappeared in Portugal.

Funding for the case has been propped up for another six months as Operation Grange has been extended until the autumn, and the move was a hot topic on Good Morning Britain today.

Piers debated the issue with retired Met police officer Sue Hill, and Karen Danczuk, and viewers were left furious as it emerged the investigation has cost more than £11 million so far since Maddie vanished in 2007.

Retired police officer Sue Hill is convinced the force needs to put ‘sentiment aside’
Fans took to Twitter to insist police resources had been stretched far enough by the case – and many suggested other missing child cases have been underfunded in comparision to the Maddie probe.

One outraged viewer wrote: “Glad that @gmb are covering the #MadeleineMccann funding. This case is being over-resourced, yet again. Taxpayers aren’t happy.”

Another added: “11.1m on the search for #MadeleineMccann is ridiculous…”

A third tweeted: “#MadeleineMcCann When Do We #ScaleBack Really? Im #Hurt For The Families Of This Girl But What About Other #Children Who Have #Disappeared?”

Another added: “Oi I’m not being funny but if I was abducted in Benidorm when I was 8, my mum would not have got 11m quid to look for me #MadeleineMccann.”

Last edited by Andrew on Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the rest)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:12 am

It seems a chicken and egg situation.
SY are happy to spend whatever money the Home Office throws their way.
HO are happy to throw money at SY if they make a case for more.

It's all down to the Home Office in the end, which is a political decision.
It's all been politically driven from the beginning.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:19 am

Another Sun article with a video of Sue Hill speaking earlier:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3075702/good-morning-britain-that-hunt-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-is-a-waste-of-taxpayers-money-karen-danczuk/

A TOP cop has said that “enough is enough” in the hunt for missing Madeleine McCann, with the probe having already cost the taxpayer an estimated £13million
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:21 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/i-dont-think-any-bigger-10014586

'I don't think there is any bigger priority' Piers Morgan backs £85,000 cash boost to search for Madeleine McCann
The GMB host fought against criticism of the cash lifeline nearly 10 years after Maddie's disappearance
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:27 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/i-dont-think-any-bigger-10014586

'I don't think there is any bigger priority' Piers Morgan backs £85,000 cash boost to search for Madeleine McCann
The GMB host fought against criticism of the cash lifeline nearly 10 years after Maddie's disappearance

I love the way people can get indignant about this, yet not give a toss that the country is borrowing £20,000,000,000 - that needs to be repaid, with interest - from god knows where every month just to keep the lights on.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:36 am

unreorganised wrote:
Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/i-dont-think-any-bigger-10014586

I love the way people can get indignant about this, yet not give a toss that the country is borrowing £20,000,000,000 - that needs to be repaid, with interest - from god knows where every month just to keep the lights on.

unreorganised I understand that is a lot of money.....but is that Billion or Trillion ? I get confused by so many noughts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:44 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/596167/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-sparks-Piers-Morgan-clash-with-guest

Madeleine McCann disappearance sparks Piers Morgan clash with guest
THINGS got very heated on Good Morning Britain today.

(@bluebell - A Billion)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Mon 13 Mar 2017, 9:50 am

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/596167/Madeleine-McCann-disappearance-sparks-Piers-Morgan-clash-with-guest

Madeleine McCann disappearance sparks Piers Morgan clash with guest
THINGS got very heated on Good Morning Britain today.

(@bluebell - A Billion)

Yes, a billion. You need three more zeros for a trillion.

They get these stories out fast, don't they? It was only on telly just over an hour ago.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Mar 2017, 10:04 am

Very quickly indeed. I've not watched the whole part of it as yet (just the clips on above links).

Trying to fathom what it's really all about. And also why Piers is such a pratt.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next