MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

+19
Mimi
Poe
Helenmeg
chilli
joyce1938
Châtelaine
niklasericson
Freedom
Bampots
unreorganised
froggy
Andrew
Satsuma
TheTruthWillOut
dogs don't lie
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
Inca
candyfloss
23 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  Bampots Wed 15 Mar 2017, 5:38 pm

What about this blank........they were under orders?

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery - Page 8 Empty Re: Madeleine Bombshell - police net closes in on just one man who is key to the mystery

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 15 Mar 2017, 5:47 pm

Bampots wrote:What about this blank........they were under orders?
Meaning CEOP or the Macs? Under orders to do what?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Mar 2017, 5:54 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3093637/kate-gerry-mccann-fresh-misery-madeleine-death/

SICK MADDIE CLAIMS Portuguese crime expert launches vile attack on Kate and Gerry McCann over their daughter’s disappearance
Moita Flores says he has 'no doubt' Maddie died inside the holiday flat
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Wed 15 Mar 2017, 5:55 pm

I was responding to Mimi and yourself as to why CEOP would get themselves involved! Orders from higher up! As to who exactly then how would I know that......it's simply my opinion.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Mar 2017, 5:58 pm

Can somebody else copy that article in full. Cheers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 15 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm

Kate and Gerry took legal action against Mr Amaral and they won the case, although they later lost it on appeal.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Way to make a compelling argument, jackass!

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 15 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm

Mimi wrote:

The mystery to me these days is not so much what happened to Maddie, but why so much tax payers` money has been spent on this couple and why they are so special - that is the mystery.  I`ve even wondered if it`s really tax payers` money or whether someone is funding this `special` pot.

I always used to dismiss that "Gerry's Tunnel Vision" blog as a bit of a reach. But looking at the newspaper front pages in this thread really has given me cause to wonder.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Mar 2017, 6:48 pm

Andrew wrote:Can somebody else copy that article in full. Cheers.

It`s the same old sewerage.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Mar 2017, 6:55 pm

unreorganised wrote:
Mimi wrote:

The mystery to me these days is not so much what happened to Maddie, but why so much tax payers` money has been spent on this couple and why they are so special - that is the mystery.  I`ve even wondered if it`s really tax payers` money or whether someone is funding this `special` pot.

I always used to dismiss that "Gerry's Tunnel Vision" blog as a bit of a reach. But looking at the newspaper front pages in this thread really has given me cause to wonder.

IMO that`s one of the most likely theories, especially as C&C voiced their support for the Mcs.  Now when has a royal ever done that - in fact, are they even allowed to?

"Today Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall also expressed their support for the McCanns. In a statement from Clarence House, the couple said they had been following the case "closely and with deep concern" and "fervently hoped" Madeleine would be reunited with her family."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1552720/Brown-Charles-support-Madeleines-parents.html

Another likely theory and just pure speculation for CEOP`s involvement is that GM & DP had been naughty boys and came to an agreement with JG that, rather than be exposed and their careers destroyed, they would allow a child of theirs to be a lure in a sting operation .... that went wrong.

Last edited by Mimi on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:01 pm

As I understand [and remember] it this mysterious last witness, whose testimonies cracked up the McCs timeline, fled the country [or went into hiding]. IMO OG has never directly investigated what they were told [just like the PJ], but have been eliminating anything and everything impossible, until they could finally [hopefully soon] get to reality. Also [I know I've been saying this many times before ...] "abduction" means "moving away". It's semantics & not the same as kidnapping. IMO they're all trying now to find the last peace of proof [truth] of the lie.
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:14 pm

Mimi wrote:
"Today Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall also expressed their support for the McCanns. In a statement from Clarence House, the couple said they had been following the case "closely and with deep concern" and "fervently hoped" Madeleine would be reunited with her family."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1552720/Brown-Charles-support-Madeleines-parents.html

Makes one wonder what Al Fayed might have told Geller might have told Freud C.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:23 pm

Mimi said
Another likely theory and pure speculation for CEOP`s involvement is that GM & DP had been naughty boys and came to an agreement with JG that, rather than be exposed and their careers destroyed, they would allow a child of theirs to be a lure in a sting operation .... that went wrong.

Yes just what I was meaning by a sort of honey trap. Were they after a big fish and Madeleine somehow became embroiled? Is this in connection to Operation Ore and the Cat file rumour?

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Mar 2017, 7:28 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Mimi said
Another likely theory and pure speculation for CEOP`s involvement is that GM & DP had been naughty boys and came to an agreement with JG that, rather than be exposed and their careers destroyed, they would allow a child of theirs to be a lure in a sting operation .... that went wrong.

Yes just what I was meaning by a sort of honey trap. Were they after a big fish and Madeleine somehow became embroiled? Is this in connection to Operation Ore and the Cat file rumour?

Yes it would explain a lot including the `they`ve taken her` statement by KM,  but more difficult to explain the cadaver odour.  I don`t think anyone can get around the fact that she died in that apartment - funny how the MSM never mention the dogs.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:11 pm

Bampots wrote:Iam surprised CF...these are not random people,they (MWT,Hill,CEOP as mentioned by Andrew and for that matter Jim Gamble)all were ex serving police men who certainly appear to have knowledge of one another if not intimate knowledge of one another? Police in Portugal have been criticised about talking about the case particularly ones with inside knowledge......yet one of these ex officers has inside knowledge and imo they leave themselves open to scrutiny! There are threads on JG here....people speak of many more contentious issues than whether they are simply mercenaries or something more sinister!?
'

I think each and every one of these McCann 'supporters' should be scrutinized. There appear to be some common themes linking them. The missing organization needs to be scrutinized too as to why it considered Kate McCann as a suitable person to be an ambassador given that her child went missing in the most suspicious circumstances imaginable.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:14 pm

unreorganised wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Ye Gods!!!

There must be the most almighty can of worms hidden inside here...why, oh why after all this time would Charles and Camilla be following the case 'closely and with deep concern'?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:20 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:Mimi said
Another likely theory and pure speculation  for CEOP`s involvement is that GM & DP had been naughty boys and came to an agreement with JG that, rather than be exposed and their careers destroyed, they would allow a child of theirs to be a lure in a sting operation .... that went wrong.

I think something along these lines is possible. Why did TM from the very beginning suggest that Madeleine had been stolen by paedophiles, possibly stolen into a paedophile ring?

The completely unprofessional and impartial support from former CEOP boss Jim Gamble really is a giveaway, imo.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm

If you believe the evidence of the Wayback machine CEOP I.e.,  I'm speculating that Gamble and Hill have to be in it up to the hilt imo. Plus there were the rumours regarding Jim and the cleansed CAT file:

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

All speculation based on no evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:50 pm

Mimi wrote:
unreorganised wrote:
Mimi wrote:

IMO that`s one of the most likely theories, especially as C&C voiced their support for the Mcs.  Now when has a royal ever done that - in fact, are they even allowed to?

Another likely theory and pure speculation for CEOP`s involvement is that GM & DP had been naughty boys and came to an agreement with JG that, rather than be exposed and their careers destroyed, they would allow a child of theirs to be a lure in a sting operation .... that went wrong.

C & C must both know that the TM story is a pile of manure.....

Makes you wonder what secrets Diana might have taken to her early grave.......there's something nasty in the woodshed.....
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:53 pm

Mimi wrote:OG will announce they found the man but unfortunately he died. End of case.

Well it'll be better than admitting they haven't a clue,sadly for Madeleine.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:00 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Mimi wrote:OG will announce they found the man but unfortunately he died. End of case.

Well it'll be better than admitting they haven't a clue
,sadly for Madeleine.

Even if it isn't true ?

I'd rather they admitted that they have no idea what happened, rather than pin it on some dead patsy who can't refute the charge.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:04 pm

froggy wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:

,sadly for Madeleine.

Even if it isn't true ?

I'd rather they admitted that they have no idea what happened, rather than pin it on some dead patsy who can't refute the charge.

They are part way there DCS Duthie April 2016.

The police chief admitted detectives did not have a “full understanding” of what happened to Madeleine or why she was taken but added: “That is why the work continues. “

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:06 pm

[quote="Dee Coy"]If you believe the evidence of the Wayback machine CEOP I.e.,  I'm speculating that Gamble and Hill have to be in it up to the hilt. Plus there were the rumours regarding Jim and the cleansed CAT file:

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2012/01/did-jim-gamble-sanitize-gerry-mccanns.html

All speculation based on no evidence.

I do believe the Wayback machine. As I have repeatedly written I think there was a plan for a faked abduction that week that went wrong. There is some evidence, imo, of pre-planning. For instance, the bodged timelines; the family at home talking about 'jemmied shutters'; the speed with which the fund was set up; the haste in which GM's brother resigned from his job. The very early press involvement.

Kate in her book even writes about how the rumours about GM put her off. The rumours were apparently about  him being a bit of a ladies' man....perhaps there were other rumours as well?

The Gaspers were concerned enough about an exchange between GM and his best friend Payne on a previous family holiday to report what they witnessed to police. As fellow doctors they would have thought long and hard about this. It's not an accusation you would bandy around unnecessarily. I personally would take their statements at face value.

IMO only of course!

Last edited by poster on Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:43 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
froggy wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:

,sadly for Madeleine.

Even if it isn't true ?

They are part way there DCS Duthie April 2016.

The police chief admitted detectives did not have a “full understanding” of what happened to Madeleine or why she was taken but added: “That is why the work continues. “

Funny that SY are the only people in the world who don`t know where to look. Rolling Eyes

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dannii Wed 15 Mar 2017, 9:43 pm

poster wrote:
unreorganised wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Ye Gods!!!

There must be the most almighty can of worms hidden inside here...why, oh why after all this time would Charles and Camilla be following the case 'closely and with deep concern'?

That article is from 2007.
dannii
dannii

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next