MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

+17
wlbtsreborn
dogs don't lie
Mimi
Dee Coy
Guinea Pig
froggy
Bampots
patts
TheTruthWillOut
Tangled Web
espeland
Winslow Boy
poster
Heisenburg
candyfloss
unreorganised
Antonia
21 posters

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 17 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Freedom Fri 22 Apr 2022, 6:50 pm

Okay, thanks for that.

It's been good to "see" a few people back here - it really did seem as if there was no interest any more in the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 17 Empty Re: The "number 1 suspect" Christian B

Post  Antonia Fri 22 Apr 2022, 7:21 pm

Last night I was watching a current affairs programme on Irish TV which was interrupted by the presenter. She said she was stopping for breaking news - then she announced that somebody had been charged re Madeleine McCann - I thought have they finally charged the right couple i e McCanns? The presenter said this will be on all the front pages tomorrow and she waffled on about the poor parents and Maddie before continuing to the next topic on the show. When I later discovered it was just the German man made a suspect for legal reasons I was rather disappointed!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2022, 7:32 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Does this mean Portugal can keep the case open for any suspect? Or is it just for CB? Question

PeterMac posted this

We have had confirmed from Portuguese sources who have real legal knowledge . . .
The constitution of CB as a defendant allows the interruption of the statute of limitations.
From now, at the 15 year mark, we can add a further 7 years and 6 months and start counting again.
This had already happened when the parents were made defendants.  

Opps, sorry,
Was wishing for this

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 22 Apr 2022, 7:38 pm

Freedom wrote:Okay, thanks for that.

It's been good to "see" a few people back here - it really did seem as if there was no interest any more in the case.

Me too Freedom, I've missed everyone sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 22 Apr 2022, 8:39 pm

Freedom wrote:Okay, thanks for that.

Howdy, Freedom (and everyone else!)

The case had gone really quiet so not really surprising but I always nip back periodically to see if there are any new developments. I still believe in my username!

Even if this latest news is just the PJ using CB to enable them to extend things legally, at least it indicates Portugal hasn't completely given up yet.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 23 Apr 2022, 2:20 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 02 May 2022, 5:26 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 03 May 2022, 9:39 am

Christian B, as he is known under German privacy laws

lol!
unreorganised
unreorganised

dogs don't lie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 May 2022, 3:40 pm

Copied from the Mark Williams Thomas topic. Thank you, Heisenburg.

He's got a docu coming out on 11 may on CH 5, bit of what to expect.

Christian Brueckner is a monster, but I'm sure he is INNOCENT... and convicting him would leave Maddie's real killer at large: Investigator MARK WILLIAMS-THOMAS has followed every twist of the McCann case and believes the German is NOT guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776215/Christian-Brueckner-monster-Im-sure-didnt-says-Madeleine-McCann-investigator.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 03 May 2022, 3:53 pm

Freedom wrote:Copied from the Mark Williams Thomas topic. Thank you, Heisenburg.

He's got a docu coming out on 11 may on CH 5, bit of what to expect.

Christian Brueckner is a monster, but I'm sure he is INNOCENT... and convicting him would leave Maddie's real killer at large: Investigator MARK WILLIAMS-THOMAS has followed every twist of the McCann case and believes the German is NOT guilty

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10776215/Christian-Brueckner-monster-Im-sure-didnt-says-Madeleine-McCann-investigator.html

Oh well, best throw away the key now then.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 May 2022, 5:26 pm

I'm not sure what you mean.

Credit to Mark Williams Thomas, he does speak a load of manure at times but here I agree with him. I hope that Christian B never sees the light of day ago but I don't believe he had anything to do with this case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 03 May 2022, 5:38 pm

Freedom wrote:I'm not sure what you mean.

Just that whatever MWT says, assume the opposite.

Have you seen his Yorkshire Ripper documentary? Absolutely awful.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 May 2022, 5:42 pm

I'll have a look for it. What's the gist of it? There is surely no doubt that the right person was caught.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 03 May 2022, 5:46 pm

Freedom wrote:I'll have a look for it. What's the gist of it? There is surely no doubt that the right person was caught.

I can't actually remember. Just discussing with Mrs. U to try to recall why I found it so objectionable.

It might just have been MWT's face, to be honest...

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 03 May 2022, 6:03 pm

Freedom
Freedom

unreorganised likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 04 May 2022, 1:34 pm

SF interview last night on CMTV, its in English after the start.

https://youtu.be/uxAQSwQuXh8
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

TheTruthWillOut and unreorganised like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 04 May 2022, 1:47 pm

Wow....

I'd say I was shocked but I'm not. At least SF wasn't having any of this guy's nonsense.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 04 May 2022, 3:31 pm

Oh no! She named Brueckner, thereby making a mockery of Germany's strict secrecy laws...
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 04 May 2022, 4:32 pm

Well let's hope Christian B gets to have his day in court. He could have some interesting things to say.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 04 May 2022, 6:27 pm

I'm not sure what to make of Sandra F now. She was the one who initially doubted the McCanns and then had a brain transplant and believed them.

If she can believe their nonsense, she can certainly go along with the fairy tales of Hans Christian Andersen - sorry, Wolters.
Freedom
Freedom

TheTruthWillOut likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 04 May 2022, 8:50 pm

Having watched her Wolters interview and read her Facebook post, I can only conclude she is mocking/trolling the whole case. Nothing else makes sense to me.

Sigh...And I had my hopes up this latest bump in activity was going to lead to something! lol!

Back to:

The "number 1 suspect" Christian B  - Page 17 Bh187-jim-carrey
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 05 May 2022, 8:38 am

Threads from Madeleines pink Winnie the Pooh p.js? After all these years? (It was Eeyore on the p.js... just saying)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/05/04/items-belonging-madeleine-mccann-found-camper-van-suspect-christian/

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 05 May 2022, 9:43 am

I think we can pooh-pooh (sorry!) this story with even more disdain than usual but alas nothing would surprise me when it comes to stitching up someone who admittedly deserves never to see the light of day again but who had nothing to do with this case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 05 May 2022, 10:12 am

I can't read the Telegraph article linked as I would have to sign up for a free trial to read this amazing disclosure about the pyjamas.  

How can a paper like the Telegraph state that you can identify tiny fragments after 15 years to a particular pair of pyjamas when God knows what has gone on in that van over those years!
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 05 May 2022, 10:19 am

The pictures don't come out but you can read the exciting news without them.

Items belonging to Madeleine McCann ‘found in camper van’ of suspect Christian Brueckner
Portuguese police could travel to Germany within days in light of the possible significant breakthrough

By
Henry Bodkin,
SENIOR REPORTER and
Graham Keeley
4 May 2022 • 7:59pm

Portuguese police could travel to Germany within days after items belonging to Madeleine McCann were reportedly found in the prime suspect’s van.

A prominent Portuguese journalist closely associated with the case said on German television on Tuesday that a fresh search of Christian Brueckner’s VW camper van had unearthed items belonging to the three-year-old who disappeared from a holiday apartment in the Algarve in 2007.

It came amid unconfirmed speculation that the new item may comprise threads from pink Winnie the Pooh-printed pyjamas that Madeleine wore on the night she went missing.

German investigators also revealed they had uncovered new evidence, but described it as “not forensic”.

Whatever the nature of the new evidence, a Portuguese police source told The Telegraph on Wednesday: “Officers [from the Judiciary Police] in the Algarve may leave for Germany, possibly next week."

The discovery of an item, or traces of it, belonging to Madeleine would represent one of the most significant breakthroughs in the multiple investigations into her disappearance.

The camper van which Christian Brueckner was living in just several miles from the McCann family's Praia da Luz resort
Brueckner was living in the camper van several miles away from the holiday apartment in Praia da Luz when Madeleine went missing.

Currently in jail in Germany for the rape of a 72-year-old American tourist in Portugal, Brueckner has been under investigation for Madeleine’s disappearance for two years, but denies any involvement.

Sandra Felgueiras, a Portuguese television journalist who has previously interviewed Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine’s parents, said a police source in the country had told her that a fresh search of the camper van had turned up the possession.

She made the revelation in an interview on German television with Hans-Christian Wolters, the prosecutor leading the German investigation into the case.

'We are sure that he killed Madeleine McCann'
He did not comment on Ms Felgueiras’s revelation, but said his team had themselves found new evidence against Brueckner.

"The investigation is still going on and I think we found some new facts, some new evidence, not forensic evidence, but evidence,” he said on MCTV.

He went on to say: "We are sure that he is the murderer of Madeleine McCann.

"We are sure that he killed Madeleine McCann."

Christian Brueckner, the prime suspect in the disappearance, is currently in jail for the rape of a 72-yr-old tourist in Portugal

Brueckner was declared a suspect in the case by Portuguese officials last month as a 15-year legal deadline approached.

Madeleine disappeared between 9pm and 10pm on May 3 2007, according to her parents.

Brueckner has claimed he was miles from the scene having sex in his camper van with a woman who will support his alibi.

By 10pm, he had driven the woman along the coast to Faro airport, he claimed.

Police previously said his phone was located near the scene on the night the three-year-old vanished.

Phone mast data suggests that he received a call in the village from 7.32pm to 8.02pm, according to police.

A source close to the case in Germany told The Sun last month it was “baffling” that he would maintain his silence and then “finally come up with an explanation now”.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next